Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

City of Nine Stars -- City of Twilight

Game Master therealthom

Council of Thieves


301 to 350 of 4,453 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5
Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
Loot so far:

Waifrin snagged the weapons from the armiger that Mother Vangelis wrassled down, and, if no one else has, Zarabeta will carry the remaining two light crossbows and longswords (she'll ignore the daggers). Less about 'selling stuff' and more about not leaving it for them to use against us.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

Add another sword and light crossbow, plus whatever bolts the armiger had on him from the one Mother Vangelis pinned.


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4
Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"I do so hope no nasty creatures find them and eat them," the elf whispers to his companion as they make their way back to the others. Whether he means what he says or is being more than a little sarcastic is not readily apparent.

Akorian looks sidelong at the elf, trying to read him, and not entirely sure he can.

"Or us..." he finally notes.

"Look, I wouldn't normally do this if I didn't think it was important," he shares in confidence, "But by defeating these members of the knighthood and then showing ourselves capable of mercy and seeing to their safety rather than the Order's supposed goal of seeing to ours, we show ourselves to be better than they are."

He slings the sheathed Hellknight blade over his shoulder, cinching it tight, as they get ready to lead away their captives.

"I don't expect to convert every Hellknight into believing Westcrown and Cheliax would be better off without the heavy hand of Asmodeus," he finishes, "But if we can sow even a seed of doubt that makes them hesitate when we, the real people of Westcrown, rise up to reclaim the remnants of Aroden's philosophy...well, I think that's a worthwhile goal."

"It's also a selfish one," he admits, "If these men died down here...even to goblins or something worse...they'll have done so in pursuit of us. And the Paralictor will come down that much harder on us. But, if we return them unharmed, and a little less dignified for their encounter with us, I think that paints us in a much better light, my friend. It says we're stronger than they thought...but also more honorable than they are. And sometimes, that makes all the difference."


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1

Yipe! Lots of responses...
Mother gives a little lecture to the Hellknights as they walk along.

"You see? We weren't doing nothing wrong down here, and you folks just start bothering and pestering us. And we could have treated you bad, but we didn't. Isn't that hospitable of us? Maybe you folks could learn a thing or two from us on how to treat people."

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Marius stalks along in silence..wid=shing the prattling of the other party members would cease so he couls hear himself think..


Male Elf Rogue 5th
Akorian Henderthane wrote:

"I don't expect to convert every Hellknight into believing Westcrown and Cheliax would be better off without the heavy hand of Asmodeus," he finishes, "But if we can sow even a seed of doubt that makes them hesitate when we, the real people of Westcrown, rise up to reclaim the remnants of Aroden's philosophy...well, I think that's a worthwhile goal."

"It's also a selfish one," he admits, "If these men died down here...even to goblins or something worse...they'll have done so in pursuit of us. And the Paralictor will come down that much harder on us. But, if we return them unharmed, and a little less dignified for their encounter with us, I think that paints us in a much better light, my friend. It says we're stronger than they thought...but also more honorable than they are. And sometimes, that makes all the difference."

"Ah, a noble and practical way of thinking. I think I like it," the elf offers in reply. "You do not need to justify your actions to me, you know. After all, my comment was merely in jest. Death by getting eaten is not a particularly pleasant way to go, no matter how unpleasant one is..."

Raven looks up ahead as he talks, that almost ever-present smile on his lips. "I do not mind laws you know, neither do I dislike or find fault with those who follow them or even those who enforce them. Not when the laws are good and just. But following or, even worse, enforcing a law blindly, simply because it is there, without taking the time to question whether it is fair or not? I do not find the concept particularly appealing."

"Come, let us join the others and be on our merry way," he concludes softly.


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4

I'm assuming this conversation occurs while Akorian and Raven escort the knights away from the rest of the party. Basically, I was expecting Janiven and Morosino to lead everyone else through the sewers while the priest and elf prod the knights down a different path by themselves.

Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"Ah, a noble and practical way of thinking. I think I like it," the elf offers in reply. "You do not need to justify your actions to me, you know. After all, my comment was merely in jest. Death by getting eaten is not a particularly pleasant way to go, no matter how unpleasant one is..."

"I know," Akorian replies with a wry smile, "Sometimes I just need to convince myself, though. Because there are occasions when the evil perpetrated by those wearing the Rack's armor challenges even my own intentions...no matter how noble-minded I try to be."

Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"I do not mind laws you know, neither do I dislike or find fault with those who follow them or even those who enforce them. Not when the laws are good and just. But following or, even worse, enforcing a law blindly, simply because it is there, without taking the time to question whether it is fair or not? I do not find the concept particularly appealing."

"Nor do I," Akorian agrees, "We're kindred spirits in that, my friend...despite the differences between our cultures."

Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"Come, let us join the others and be on our merry way," he concludes softly.

"I'm all for that." Akorian nods as he thinks he spots a light shining down through one of the grates from the city streets above.

"Let's see them out and then hurry back," he tells the elf, "To tell you the truth, I'm a bit worried about some of these new people the girl invited along. Those two former-nobles strike me as a little unstable, especially the one with the white hair. The warrior seems strong enough, though. Handy with a blade. Still, he just about killed that one."

He nods toward the Hellknight commander ahead of them.

"And that wouldn't have done any of us any good."


The bulk of the party heads out.

Akorian and Raven escort the prisoners the other way down the tunnel. The Hellkinght and his Armigers are a surly silent lot, but, Guessepe having pledged his surrender, are well-behaved. When you reach the dropoff point, Guessepe looks directly at the two of you. "We will meet again. Elf. Wiscrani." The Hellknights watch you depart. After a bend in the tunnel hides you from them, they will begin to call for help.

Most of the party:

Spoiler:
retcon based on Akorian's captive disposal plan -- You never hear the Hellknight's calling for help.

You go perhaps a quarter mile. The passage you are in deadends into a crossing tunnel. As you approach the intersection, Marius (in the lead) notices a couple thigh-sized clear bags of lymph-like fluid, gently swirling white, milky clear, and red.

Any WIscrani knows these are torble bugs. Generally sluggish, their touch sometimes results in an acidic burn. Encountered singly or in small groups, they are mostly harmless.


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4
Last Vestige of Aroden wrote:
When you reach the dropoff point, Guessepe looks directly at the two of you. "We will meet again. Elf. Wiscrani." The Hellknights watch you depart. After a bend in the tunnel hides you from them, they will begin to call for help.

"Let us hope not," Akorian replies, "For both our sakes." He keeps his loaded crossbow trained on the Hellknights as he and Raven back away.

"Think you can find our way back to the others?" he whispers to the elf, "Because I'll be darned if I know my way around down here." Once they round the bend, he intentionally picks up the pace, knowing better than to trust the Hellknights not to come after them...or send more of their men into the tunnels.

"Let's go as quick as we can..." he recommends to Raven. A soft light flares into life at his whispered prayer to Milani.

Casting light upon his holy symbol again to give them something to see by.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Marius raises a hand to halt the group

"Torbles..might be nothing, might be a nest of the little vermin. Everyone keep your eyes open and walk surely..no telling how many there are"

He waits to see if they clear the way or are moving towards him in an agressive manner


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1
Akorian Henderthane wrote:
I'm assuming this conversation occurs while Akorian and Raven escort the knights away from the rest of the party. Basically, I was expecting Janiven and Morosino to lead everyone else through the sewers while the priest and elf prod the knights down a different path by themselves.

Why would we split up? So that we can each get ambushed separately? That makes no sense to me.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

so the knights don't see which way we went..it does make sense..it's that or kill them


Male Elf Rogue 5th
Akorian Henderthane wrote:
"Think you can find our way back to the others?" he whispers to the elf, "Because I'll be darned if I know my way around down here."

"I have to admit I am not exactly familiar with following tracks, but I suppose we can at least make our way back to the point where we split up easily enough," the elf replies. "Once we get there we can move the way we were moving before we had our little 'disagreement' with the knights, looking for signs that may tell us which path we should take. I can only assume they have not moved too fast and have paced themselves. Well, hopefully anyway."

Once back to the spot they separated from the rest of the group, Raven will check for clues or signs of some sort. If he finds nothing that points him down a specific passage, he will propose to continue moving straight ahead, i.e. down the same passage they were moving before seeing the knights.
Perception 1d20 +6 = 20


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1
Marius Goddon wrote:
so the knights don't see which way we went..it does make sense..it's that or kill them

But why do we have to split up to do that? It still makes no sense when it's much safer to go as a group.


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4
Mother Vangelis wrote:
But why do we have to split up to do that? It still makes no sense when it's much safer to go as a group.

Because, sometimes, it serves the story and dramatic tension better to split up. Plays out more like a novel that way, rather than a dungeon crawl where the party just faces off with one encounter after another. :-)

Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"I have to admit I am not exactly familiar with following tracks, but I suppose we can at least make our way back to the point where we split up easily enough," the elf replies. "Once we get there we can move the way we were moving before we had our little 'disagreement' with the knights, looking for signs that may tell us which path we should take. I can only assume they have not moved too fast and have paced themselves. Well, hopefully anyway."

"With Janiven and Morosino leading them, I trust they won't leave us too far behind," Akorian responds, "And I trust your elven senses much better than mine down here."


Marius Goddon wrote:

Marius raises a hand to halt the group

"Torbles..might be nothing, might be a nest of the little vermin. Everyone keep your eyes open and walk surely..no telling how many there are"

He waits to see if they clear the way or are moving towards him in an agressive manner

They are in their quiescent state, like little plastic bags of jelly. Their heads and limbs are even retracted into their body.


Mother Vangelis wrote:
Akorian Henderthane wrote:
I'm assuming this conversation occurs while Akorian and Raven escort the knights away from the rest of the party. Basically, I was expecting Janiven and Morosino to lead everyone else through the sewers while the priest and elf prod the knights down a different path by themselves.
Mother Vangelis wrote:
Why would we split up? So that we can each get ambushed separately? That makes no sense to me.

Because they party as a whole is just rolling through the encounters. No problemo. Splitting up is a time honored way to give the poor DM a chance to win. Just let me get the otyughs in position.


Akorian Henderthane wrote:

Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"I have to admit I am not exactly familiar with following tracks, but I suppose we can at least make our way back to the point where we split up easily enough," the elf replies. "Once we get there we can move the way we were moving before we had our little 'disagreement' with the knights, looking for signs that may tell us which path we should take. I can only assume they have not moved too fast and have paced themselves. Well, hopefully anyway."
"With Janiven and Morosino leading them, I trust they won't leave us too far behind," Akorian responds, "And I trust your elven senses much better than mine down here."

Janiven was planning on moving straight down the passage you were in before you ran into the Hellknights. Should be easy enough to catch up.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

"Shall we just push on past them? Or we could use these crossbows to pick them off, though they aren't much of a threat on their own." Waifrin asks her cousin, hefting the light crossbow she took from an armiger.


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1

"Well, maybe we should wait for the others. I'd hate to think they got in some kind of trouble," Mother reasons.

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Zarabeta tries to ignore her companions talking listens for the sounds of Akorian and Raven returning, peering into the darkness behind them for any sign of a light source following. Whatever sparkling golden radiance she had formed around herself to be more visible has faded away.

She hugs the wall, trying to keep away from these unknown (to her, anyway) creatures that the others don't seem overly concerned about.

Perception check 15.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Marius looks to the Quadiran girl trying to become one with the wall...
"Heh..never seen these before have you..Torbles..acid bugs..a nuisance but no real threat to those aware of their presence..Jarvinen..do you want them cleared from our path?"

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Zarabeta seems to get her back up at Marius' comment.

"Even if such creatures exist in the sewers of Katheer, I certainly would have had no reason to know of them..." she says, her tone icy. In the half-light, Marius can see that she is smiling, her haughty act, just that, an act.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Marius bows deeply his smile showing for the first time since Zarabeta has met him.."My Apologies M'Lady...of course I was not suggesting that you would know about such beasts...should I perhaps fall on my sword to rectify my error?"

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

"Your sword seems quite unclean, I would advise against it." Zarabeta says. With that, her hands sparkle, and any blood remaining on Marius' sword dries up and flakes away, leaving the steel clean as if newly-forged. "I'm sure your sister would miss you terribly and set me on fire, as well. Best to pretend it never happened." she says conspiratorially.

Ah, prestidigitation, what can't you do?

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

"You mean you don't have to hide in monster-haunted sewers because of the human monsters in the streets above? What an amazing place you come from, it must be heaven there," I say with some irony, but her comment about me setting her on fire stings.

"I ... try not to set people on fire, as a general rule," I try to make light of it, but I don't even fool myself. Flames. Screams. "I wouldn't let Marius stab himself anyway. I've got too much teasing to catch up on when we were children to let go of him just yet. We're cousins, though. I don't think I could have dealt with being his sister - he was mean enough to me as it was." She sticks her tongue out at Marius briefly, then dares to smile at him, a little unsure how he'll take it.


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1

"I'm not sure what these little beggars are either. The worst we got on the farm is rats. I'm sure there're some of them down here, too."

Mother pokes a blob with her boot experimentally.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

"That's the strange thing, I haven't seen any rats. Not one. I don't make a habit of coming down here, but I had to a few years ago and then it was teeming with them."

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)
Waifrin Goddon wrote:

"You mean you don't have to hide in monster-haunted sewers because of the human monsters in the streets above? What an amazing place you come from, it must be heaven there," I say with some irony, but her comment about me setting her on fire stings.

"I ... try not to set people on fire, as a general rule," I try to make light of it, but I don't even fool myself. Flames. Screams. "I wouldn't let Marius stab himself anyway. I've got too much teasing to catch up on when we were children to let go of him just yet. We're cousins, though. I don't think I could have dealt with being his sister - he was mean enough to me as it was." She sticks her tongue out at Marius briefly, then dares to smile at him, a little unsure how he'll take it.

Marius is about to correct the, he now realises, rather fetching girl when Waif does it for him..

"Ha Brat..I still owe you for that slug you slipped into my fruit when you were five" he grins openly the grimness slipping from him then he seems to force himself back into character...

"Those two had best hurry up and get back to us..else I'll be moving on bugs or no bugs..whoa watch it Mother those things are acid.. they'll rot your shoe leather" he warns the older woman

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37
Marius Goddon wrote:
"Ha Brat..I still owe you for that slug you slipped into my fruit when you were five"

"But you said you liked slugs," Wairfin pouts, "you said so when you threatened to drop one down the back of my dress ..." Waifrin smiles, remembering a happier time.


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1

"Acid!?" Mother jumps a bit, checking the toe of her boot for damage. "Well, I'll be dipped. What in creation are blobs of acid doing mucking around? The gods sure have a funny sense of humour sometimes..."


Marius Goddon wrote:
...Jarvinen..do you want them cleared from our path?"

"Leave them. They're no trouble. Take a quick break. "

Janiven looks down the tunnel behind them. She must be worried about Raven and Akorian. After a few minutes of banter, Janiven is ready to move again.

Clarification: torble bugs don't always cause acid burns. Only when they're eating, or scared.

Marius leads off again. The party trailing the last 20' or so to the intersection. When Marius reaches it, he's greeted by the sight of many (too many to count easily) torble bugs along the lefthand passage. A quick glance to the right shows fewer but still many bugs down that passage. You passed about a half dozen bugs while walking the last 30' to the intersection. Left hand bugs cover the lefthand walkway for a length of about 15 feet. To the right they cover the righthand walkway for about 10'

Akorian and Raven: When you reach the intersection that brought you to the hellknights, you hear splashing and voices from the lefthand tunnel. Turning that way you can see the glow from someone's lantern on the far wall about 40' down the side tunnel.


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4
Last Vestige of Aroden wrote:
Akorian and Raven: When you reach the intersection that brought you to the hellknights, you hear splashing and voices from the lefthand tunnel. Turning that way you can see the glow from someone's lantern on the far wall about 40' down the side tunnel.

"I doubt that's our party," Akorian whispers to Raven as they regard the distant light, "You think it's the goblins? Or more Hellknights?" The priest readies his crossbow just in case, and pulls his scarf over the lower half of his face again, both to hide his identity and to ward off the stink of the sewers.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

"Ahgh I was right..there's dozens of the little perishers..Right will be easier but I don't want to get to far ahead of our ......friends"


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1

"I don't suppose anyone has any food? That might distract the little beggars long enough to sneak past 'em. I don't know how Mr. Raven and Mr. Akorian will handle them, though.

Of course, as Mr. Raven suggested before, we could go for a swim..." Mother grimaces while peering into the foul mess.


Male Elf Rogue 5th
Akorian Henderthane wrote:
"I doubt that's our party," Akorian whispers to Raven as they regard the distant light, "You think it's the goblins? Or more Hellknights?" The priest readies his crossbow just in case, and pulls his scarf over the lower half of his face again, both to hide his identity and to ward off the stink of the sewers.

"I would go with more knights. They seem to have a lantern like the last group, so I would wager that is another patrol," the elf offers his opinion in a whisper without stopping, instead increasing his speed, at least as much as he can without making noise. "We seem to have become quite the celebrities, yes?"

As he pulls up his cloak's hood, Raven exchanges his short sword for the hand crossbow and motions towards the middle passage. "We were moving that way when we chanced upon the Hellknights before, so I suppose we should keep doing just that. I am sure the rest of our friends should know of this other patrol or whatever it is."

And then, he adds with a wink, "I am not going to be getting closer to that lantern over there this time. I may be curious, but I am not feeling particularly suicidal right now."


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4
Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"I would go with more knights. They seem to have a lantern like the last group, so I would wager that is another patrol," the elf offers his opinion in a whisper without stopping...

"Agreed," Akorian whispers back, "Somehow I imagine goblins would skulk about in the dark more than running about with a lit lantern down here."

Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"We seem to have become quite the celebrities, yes?"

"Did we really want it any other way?" the priest quips, "If we're going to make a difference for Westcrown, we have to eventually achieve some kind of rapport with the people. Meetings in the backrooms of late-night taverns must eventually lead to action and inspiration for the citizenry or it's all just meaningless words uttered by fearful, resentful folk."

Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"We were moving that way when we chanced upon the Hellknights before, so I suppose we should keep doing just that. I am sure the rest of our friends should know of this other patrol or whatever it is." And then, he adds with a wink, "I am not going to be getting closer to that lantern over there this time. I may be curious, but I am not feeling particularly suicidal right now."

"Nor am I," Akorian replies, "Lead the way. I'm right behind you."


Male Elf Rogue 5th

"Yes, well..." Raven pauses for but a second before continuing, his voice barely a whisper. "Fame is not something I necessarily aspire to, Akorian. Bad for business," he elaborates.


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4
Raevanis 'Raven' Dwin'Alir wrote:
"Yes, well..." Raven pauses for but a second before continuing, his voice barely a whisper. "Fame is not something I necessarily aspire to, Akorian. Bad for business," he elaborates.

"Depends on the kind of business you're in..." the priest returns with a grin, "But, yes. For one of your calling, I would imagine so. And I mean that in the best possible terms."

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37
Mother Vangelis wrote:

"I don't suppose anyone has any food? That might distract the little beggars long enough to sneak past 'em. I don't know how Mr. Raven and Mr. Akorian will handle them, though.

"Of course, as Mr. Raven suggested before, we could go for a swim.."

"I'll pass unless I absolutely have to. We need to wait for those two to rejoin us anyway. I didn't bring any food with me - I was expecting dinner to be provided," Waifrin sighs in the darkness. "We need to be careful, that patrol we met might not be the only one. Mind you, if Akorian and Raven had met one I'd expect to hear about it."

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

"The creatures appear to be asleep. Throwing food to them would just wake them, and I, for one, prefer them remaining asleep..." Zarabeta whispers. "We should continue forward, instead of standing around down here." she says, sketching the symbol of a sword pointing in the direction they are headed on the stone wall, at the same height the previous ones were seen.

Yet more prestidigitation. The mark will fade in 1 hour.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Well we can't walk past them them or over them I guess we will have to go through them.


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1

Actually, a 10' jump is just DC 10, so it's not that hard, especially if you Take 10.


Raven and Akorian: The splashing sound stops. There is some low muttering. Someone laughs. The light on the wall starts to get brighter.

Everyone else: A subtle wave ripples through the mass of torble bugs starting near the intersection and spreading down the three corridors. Waifrin near the end of the group with Janiven is in a particularly good position to see the amoeba-like sacs rise up as legs and heads extrude themselves out of the main body. The final result is somewhat rat-like, a small head, a large roundish body, supported on thin legs.

The torbles start to move toward you. As they come they spread out onto the walls. The wall crawlers sometimes fall back into the advancing mass.

Initiative please. Surprise round. The torbles rousing themselves is their action.

I'm back, but while my parents visit I will have reduced opportunities to post. Please bear with me for the next week.


Female Human Fighter 1/Ranger 1

"They're asleep, you say?" Mother remarks casually. "Well, they must be doing some sleep-walking, 'cause here they come!"

Init: 1d20+5=19

"Let's see how the little beggars like fire." Mother pulls a torch and some flint & tinder out of her knapsack.

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Init 8.

"If we wait long enough, maybe they'll breed more, and make it even more fun." Zarabeta mutters sourly.

She waits to see whom the beasties attack first. She doubts that her mind-affecting daze will affect them, or that her acid darts will damage creatures that use acid as an attack...


Male Human (Chelish-Azlanti) Cleric 4
Last Vestige of Aroden wrote:
Raven and Akorian: The splashing sound stops. There is some low muttering. Someone laughs. The light on the wall starts to get brighter.

"Let's pick up the pace!" Akorian urges. He looks back over his shoulder, knowing he'll have to bring up the rear as Raven guides them through the sewer. As they hurry along, he double-checks his crossbow, making sure it's loaded in case he needs to dissuade anyone from following them.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

Initiative: 1d20+3 -> [2,3] = (5) Assuming we are at a cross section again, positions please? Waifrin is in G7 assuming that will be the back of the party, going bottom-to-top and that we start around the centre of the cross-section.

Waifrin says a number of words she didn't learn in polite society and drags back the string on the crossbow she took from the armiger, loads a bolt and lets fly at the nearest clear target.

Attack (includes +1 for surprise round): 1d20+3 -> [9,3] = (12), damage: 1d8 -> [6] = (6) piercing damage, but unless they are really slow and soft a total miss. On the subject, have you decided if I have a 'freebie' power at all Thom?

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Zarabeta will be in G9 or G10, whichever is appropriate, depending on the starting position of the beetles.

301 to 350 of 4,453 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / City of Nine Stars -- City of Twilight All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.