Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

City of Nine Stars -- City of Twilight (Inactive)

Game Master therealthom

Council of Thieves


3,201 to 3,250 of 4,453 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>

Getting in is take 10 easy. Getting out after they tip the serpent upright will be another matter.

Drovalid looks hard at Marius and slowly nods and whispers, "Follow me down the path of pain then."

He crawls down the throat and into the beast's belly where he tries to bridge himself above the acid.

The beast is a killer. Fortunately, the acid deals only 1d4-1 each round thanks to Fiosa and Zarabeta. Each round you're in the belly you can make a DC 15 reflex, acrobatics, escape artist, or climb check to avoid damage. Or you may forego your own check to aid two others. Each round you are in the belly you must make a DC 10 Fort save (DC lowered thanks to Fiosa and Zara) or be sickened for the remainder of the act. More on ascape once you're inside.

Drovalid: Round 1 Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Drovalid coughs, heavily. His hands slip on the glass and he drops into the acid well.

For the first time Calseinica looks less than enthusiastic about this performance. "How will we survive?

You left the leading lady out of your order Marius. When does she go?

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37
Calseinica wrote:
"How will we survive?

"Go between Raven and me, if you falter we will be able to assist you from both sides to get you through. As long as we are swift, we shall suffer no lasting harm," Waifrin whispers to the other woman.


Fiosa will add a little suspenseful music on her pan pipes.

Perform 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Fortitude 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Damage1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Marius grunts as he lands in the acid pool but manages to hold his breath and waits for the others

Marius will delay his escape.He will assist Drovalid and Raven next round

Because it's what a Paladin would do


Male Elf Rogue 5th

Raven rolls his eyes and quickly slips back into his role as he follows Drovalid down the serpent's gullet. Looking at first in front of him, he notices Marius standing ready to assist. He then notes Waifrin and Calseinica behind him.

"Let it not be said I am not the chivalrous sort," the elf mutters softly to himself with a small and brief smile as he follows the warrior's example and thinks of the two women instead of his own wellbeing.

Damage (acid) 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Fortitude 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

By Raw 0 pts of lethal from any source =1 pt non/lethal

Marius helps Drovalid escape the belly of the Wyrm (unless the masochist wants to stay off course)Reflex save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Fortitude Save1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Damage1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Plenty of dice rolling to do. I'll slog through it tonight.


Yesterday blew up

I've got a sense for how you guys are doing this. I'm going to run through all the rolls to get the serpent fully loaded. Then you can see about getting out.

Drovalid: Sickened. Net damage 7 + 1 non-lethal.

Spoiler:
Round 1 -- 2 Hp damage per post above.

Round 2 -- Marius enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Round 3 -- Raven enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Round 4 -- Calseinica enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Round 5 Waifrin -- enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Marius: Not Sickened. Net damage 7 + 1 non-lethal.

Spoiler:
Round 2 -- 3 Hp damage per post above.

Round 3 -- Raven enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Round 4 -- Calseinica enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Round 5 Waifrin -- enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Raven: Not Sickened. Net damage 4 + 1 non-lethal.

Spoiler:
Round 1 -- 2 Hp damage per post above.

Round 3 -- Raven enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Round 4 -- Calseinica enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Round 5 Waifrin -- enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Calseinica: Sickened. Net damage 3 + 0 non-lethal.

Spoiler:
Round 4 -- Calseinica enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Round 5 Waifrin -- enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Waifrin: Not Sickened. Net damage 1 + 0 non-lethal.

Spoiler:
Round 5 Waifrin -- enters. Fort Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Escape Artist 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

You might want to check my math in the spoilers.

The backstage crew hauls on their rope and the serpent tilts upward. The cast may now attempt escape.

Sickening and damage rolls continue each round. Once you're sick you are sick for the duration. One person per round can make a DC 20 climb check to get out. Failure by 5 leaves you stuck in the throat until next round. Failure by more means you take 1d6 points of slashing damage from razor sharp edges in the throat. The climber can be helped by one person inside the serpent and one person hanging in the mouth. It's a 10' drop from the mouth, back to the stage.

Fiosa and Zarabeta have done their performance part. Actors please make your rolls for this act.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

Performance: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

"Marius, get out first and haul Drovalid and Calseinica after you, we'll push them from here. If the worst comes, I can blast us out, though it might upset the script a little!" Waifrin mutters on her arrival.

"Get thee out, pal-a-dine, thy holiness does make this sneaking serpent near as sick as it makes me!"

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Marius nods and attempts to climb from the belly of the beast...making the effort look easy he perches in the mouth and reaches bcck down to grab Calseinica

Climb1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
performance1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20OMG ....finally

"Quickly good Lazarod,..hand up the Lady and the fool and let us be about our true business..Arodens light shall shield you and drive out the dark lies that threaten us"


Marius climbs easily out the narrow throat. The audience murmurs appreciatively.

Everyone who's not Marius roll your saves and damage for the round he climbs out. And you might as well roll for Calseinica's escape round too.

Drovalid: (Marius escape round) Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

(Cal's escape round) Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Calseinica: Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Calseinica tries climbing out 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 20 Aid from Marius and presumably Raven

Marius pulls her up through the maw and she drops to the stage.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 Nonlethal fall damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

This round:
Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage (non-lethal): 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

"Gah! He sticks in this beast's throat like bile!"

Next Round:
Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage (non-lethal): 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

"Say what you will of his cloying spirit, though, he does make a good ladder!" Waifrin adds as Marius hauls out Calseinica.


Once everyone is out of the acid, Fiosa will channel energy (excluding no one, this time).

2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9


Male Elf Rogue 5th

A look of grim determination on his face, Raven begins his ascent. "Not even a creature as fearsome as this shall keep me from my task. I will banish the lies be it the last thing I do, knight," the elf answers Marius, or rather the paladin he portrays.

Climb 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Perform (Act) 1d20 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 6 = 11

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Marius continues to spout Arodenite Aphorisms..or at least stuff he thinks could pass for them..he concentrates on talking about how the righteous cannot fall to the lure of lies(Asmodeus being, off course, the Prince of Lies) as he helps the others out.

Not sure if Drovalid is out


Sorry, guys.

Raven: (Marius escape round) Fort save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

(Cal's escape round) Fort save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Raven gets ready to begin his assent. He's halfway out when Drovalid loses his composure. "I've got to get out! It's too much. It hurts. I'll die!"

Drovalid: (Raven's escape round) Reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 ... damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Raven easily clears the throat. 10' drop to stage. Acrobatics check to escape damage.

Waif, it's you and Drovalid in the belly of the beast.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Damage (non-lethal): 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

To Drovalid: "Go! Go!"

"That damned Aradonite! He makes the bile rise in me too!"

Waifrin starts to cough and choke as she shoves Drovalid toward the throat.

Acrobatics (aid another): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Waif can do the paladin thing too!

Drovalid flails his way past Waifrin and scrambles toward the throat.

Climb 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 +2 assuming Marius helps also, won't get him out. Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

He slides back down onto the vainly pushing Waifrin. The jagged glass edges cut him as he slides down. The acid pool becomes tinged with red as he scrambles to his feet.

That's not good. He's looking pretty weak, Waif. Fragile even. Try to get him out again or use him as a stepstool.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

Damage (non-lethal): 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

"Up, Drovalid, if this frail woman can stand in this bile, so can thee!"

Waifrin gives getting him out another chance. Right now she is thinking of 'plan B'!

Acrobatics (aid another): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


I'm guessing he has total cover against any channel attempt that Fiosa might make. Is that correct?

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Marius hauls the nearly hysterical Drovalid out

Strength test1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20..It's my feeling that given where he is that's the test Marius should be making

then reaches down for Waif

Strength Test1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12..not great but it should be enough

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Unable to do anything to assist the others in this trial, Zarabeta continues her use of ghost sounds helping the actors voices to project from within the confines of the glass serpent, so that the audience can hear their lines more clearly.

She keeps a trembling hand firmly clamped over her own mouth, lest some errant anxious cry escape her lips and reveal her position hidden backstage.


While Waif pushes and encourages, Marius hauls Drovalid out of the serpent. The he pulls her free too.

Drovalid drops awkwardly to the stage. His left leg collapses on landing and he smashes down unto his left arm, shoulder, and head. He doesn't get up.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 ... 1d6 ⇒ 2

The curtain closes quickly, leaving you all free to act. Calseinica throws herself at Marius, pinning his arms to his side in a grateful hug.

I'll bet he's regretting that breastplate now.

Fiosa's channel takes effect for 9 hp.

Drovalid shows signs of coming around.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

"Uh, I'm glad to be out of that thing," Waif shudders, pauses to be sick in a bucket and then examines Drovalid.

"Fiosa, we need a healer here, now! We need to get him up by the next scene, or find a stand-in. Where is his understudy?"


Marius gently removes Calsienca,shakes off the remnants of the acid from his leathers and spits into the bucket.."Pah..I feel as if that took weeks not moments"

Sorry Tim couldn't resist that one

He checks his weapons making sure that they have not sufferd in the belly of the beast then whispers to Waif..

"It seems our 'friend' there has found that not all pain is..pleasureable"


"Good heavens! How many more rounds of this are there?" Fiosa asks, horrified by the effects of the acid even after it was diluted.


Male Elf Rogue 5th

"Well, that went...," Raven begins and pauses mid-sentence as he checks himself for burns and sees them heal thanks to Fiosa's magic. "I was going to say 'well', but I think I shall change it to 'adequately' and 'not fatally bad'."

"How is everyone?"


Fiosa furtively whispers a prayer to Iomedae and lays her hands on Drovalid's burned body.

Cure Moderate Wounds (use Hold Person): 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 6) + 3 = 12

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

"I've had better days, but I don't think I got the worst of it," Waifrin reports, still looking a little green. "For a minute there I thought I might have to blast us out of that jar."

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

"I seem to be intact" Marius says

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Zarabeta calls upon the least of the magics at her command to cause the acid clinging to the players clothing and hair to slough away and pool on the floor, as warm musk-scented air follows her hands motions.

prestidigitation to dry them, and at least end any ongoing discomfort from leftover pockets of caustic liquid trapped in their hair and clothing, if not have any mechanical effect

"I'd like to dump a bucket of acid on the heads of whoever thought up this nightmare." she mutters in a low tone, in between incantations.


Fiosa wrote:
"Good heavens! How many more rounds of this are there?"

Millech rumbles, "The birthing trial and trial by combat. Unless Savaska is quite insane, I think your friends will handle a straight fight easily enough. We might get through this without a fatality in the cast."

***

Drovalid stirs under Fiosa's ministrations and sits up. "Bless you," he murmurs and struggles to his feet. He straightens up and smiles at the others. "Ready to carry on then?"

***

Robahl drifts into the middle of the cast. He pitches his voice in a soft by carrying stage whisper, "Sevaska tells me the Birthing Trial will be quite traditional. Summoned lemures or such after you eat the eggs. Make sure you get them all down all the way. The effect won't be the same unless you do. He also says to remind you not to step on, lie across or breach the summoning circle in any way." He takes Marius' hand and holds it high. "You've all done splendidly so far. Even our Tybain has charmed the crowd. Go out and kill them in these last acts."

A faint tan 30' diameter circle slightly lighter in color than the wood circumscribes a pentagram at centerstage.

Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa holds her final note until it dwindles to the inaudible. The audience applauds. Robahl and the crew retreat to the wings.

Last chance to prep for the birthing trial.

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Zarabeta is alarmed by the uncertainty in Robahl's voice.

"You do not intend for me to call up Lemures, sir? Sevaska will instead be handling this challenge?"


"Yes, yes. Sevaska will handle it." Robahl replies.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

"What odds will you lay that he won't stop at lemurs?" Waifrin mutters to Zara. "What hurts devils most? Fire, lightning, sound or ice?"

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Take 10 on Knowledge - planes for an 18, if possible, if not... 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

If she could take 10

Spoiler:
"I know they're immune to fire, and that there is an arctic layer of Hell which suggests that cold might not affect them either. I would guess that thunder would affect them fully..."

If she could not take 10;

Spoiler:
"I would guess that they are immune to fire, coming from hell, and all, but have no idea otherwise."


Sure, take 10. No distractions.

Zarabeta says,"I know they're immune to fire, and that there is an arctic layer of Hell which suggests that cold might not affect them either. I would guess that thunder would affect them fully..."

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

"You may want to cover your ears, then," Waifrin grins.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

"I think I'm up to a Lemure or two" Marius states flatly.."I'll need aid if it's anything nastier.Just how many different sorts of Devil are thare anyway?"


The Birthing Trial:

The act begins with the usual accusations, defamations, and refutations. The genteel portion of the act concludes with a bailiff delivering a slightly oily red egg to each of you. Aside from the oil the eggs seem to merely be colored peeled hard-boiled eggs.

Calseinica ad libs something about these being a great delicacy in hell and takes a bite out of her egg. She grimaces. One, two chews and the bit comes shooting out of her mouth as she involuntarily heaves. The audience laughs. She gamely tries again and manages to force the remainder down.

On seeing this, Drovalid looks a little green himself and mutters under his breath, "maybe best to swallow it whole?" Then he consumes his as well.

Trying your own egg, you discover the first taste numbs the tongue. A good thing because even with numbness, the vile taste that oozes from the egg when you bite down is something like eating a burning week old chamberpot.

Two or three breaths later Calseinica's hands fly to her stomach. She turns to raven and says, [b]"I don't feel so --" Her sentence ends with a convulsive surge of red bile which smacks him in the chest, stomach, and thigh, before it ends with Calseinca on her hands and knees pouring a week's worth of vomit onto the floor. The cue is irresistible. Everyone who consumed their eggs instantly follows suit.

Sevaska begins casting and rounded slug-like shapes begin to rise from the muck.

Operating sans notes. Pretty sure Fort saves are required here. Oh, and perform checks. And of course initiative.

Lemures: Init 1d20 ⇒ 15

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Zarabeta Initiative 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Zarabeta Peform, w/+2 bonus for pre-planning, for use of illusins and / or ghost sounds to jazz things up/ 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Fortitude save1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Performance 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Marius manages to make his sickness look at least averagely good.He makes sure Drovalid gets the majority of the splatter.

He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand as the shapes begin to rise and then draws his blades in a fluid motion stepping to get out of the slippery part of the stage but keep them in weapons distance.

"Aroint thee, fiends..Arodens power shall show theee the way back to the pit."


Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"Oh my...that's...that's disgusting!" Fiosa groans.

Andoran

Female Human Wilder 5th | AC13 | HP39 | Str 10 | Dex 15 | Con 13 | PP37/37

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Performance: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Waifrin acts her incapacity well - perhaps too well!

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 5 (Favoured Class)

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Elf Rogue 5th

Initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Fortitude 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Perform (Act) 1d20 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 6 = 8


Two shapes rise out of the pool of vomit. Although man-like, their features are malformed, stubby and oddly rounded, except for the claws on their hands.

You know there will be 5 lemures altogether. Round 1 is mostly a loss because most of you are nauseous and the summons can't do anything until they're fully formed in round 2. So Raven, Fiosa, and Zarabeta are free to act normally in Round 1. Zarabeta also gets her round 2 action, then the lemures.

Round 2 Initiative and Status:

Marius, 15 Nauseated
Zarabeta, 15

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 22X Lemures, 15 (a third 1 forming)
Calseinica, 13, nauseated

Raven, 11 Sickened
Drovalid , 9, nauseated
Fiosa, 6
Waifrin 6 nauseated

Sickened: The character takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.

Nauseated: Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move actions per turn.


Fiosa starts piping some inspiring battle music from backstage.

Inspire Courage +1

Qadira

F Human Wizard (Conjuror) 5

Round 1
Zarabeta first attempts to befuddle the mind of one of the mishapen devil-things.

daze cantrip, Will DC 14 or lose next action, Lemures are immune to this anyway

round two
Sensing the creature is beyond this simple magic, Zarabeta is at a loss for how she can affect them, and attempts to deceive one.

message cantrip to the one attacking Calsienca, Bluff check to attempt to sound like the orders of it's master, Sevaska, saying in Infernal, "Do not harm the pretty lady, just threaten her."

Bluff check vs. Lemure 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Round 1: Fiosa pipes. Zarabeta tries the daze.

Raven steps up to one of the demonic blobs and waits for it to fully form. cuts into it as it forms.

Round 2
Just as the creature attains full materiality, Raven strikes.

Masterwork rapier, 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29 ... damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4 SA 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12 18-20/x2) Crit confirm 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 13 ... damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

His blade cuts deeply.

At Zarabeta's urging one of the lemures lunges at Calseinica and spews infernal invective at her.

The other seeks revenge on Raven with slahing claws.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 .. damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 .. damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 Clumsy slashing claws.

A third lemure begins to form.

Fiosa to go for round 2. Then round 3:

Marius, Zarabeta, Raven 15+

Lemures, 15 (a third 1 forming)

Calseinica, 13,
Raven, 11
Drovalid 9,
Fiosa, 6
Waifrin 6

3,201 to 3,250 of 4,453 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / City of Nine Stars -- City of Twilight All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.