Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company

Game Master Patrick Curtin

This campaign is my attempt to play a canonical Planescape campaign using the updated Pathfinder ruleset. The game actually predates the release of Pathfinder, but we have managed to update as we have needed.


11,051 to 11,100 of 12,277 << first < prev | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | next > last >>

Bribes always welcome
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:

Confused. Not surprising. I was distracted by lots of stuff when last I posted and I am sure I was less than crystal clear in my description due to said distraction. The idea was that she was gathering any debris she could mentally in order to pelt Ekuur telekinetically. Basically she was preparing a readied action...readying to ready as it were since she was basically studying the terrain. However, if she's got all the debris she needs, she would drop the wall and blast Ekuur with it. In which case it's not a CMB/CMD situation for Seph, but a save vs getting telekinetically tossed along with other debris. Will save DC 19. She can toss up to 8 items weighing up to 250 lbs combined. How much damage done depends on what she's throwing. And I need to make eight attack rolls with my key ability mod to see how many of the objects hit Ekuur.

Attack rolls:
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10

OK. Since it is 250 combined, Nari will throw wood chunks besides Seph. Good thing, I was going to have her toss EVERYONE! LOL

NARI:

Spoiler:
Nari's eyes blaze as her power reaches out and grabs various large items of furniture and torture devices from the surrounding room. Her father screeches at her as she does it

"Girl you had best hope you kill me! Your punishment will make you long for death should I survive I promise you!"

Seph feels a sudden tugging as some force attempts to pick him up. Several large chunks of dead wood go flying at the Athasian cleric.

ATK 1: Seph (50 lbs)
ATK 2: Wood Chunk 50 lbs
ATK 3: Wood Chunk 25 lbs
ATK 4: Wood Chunk 25 lbs
ATK 5: Wood Chunk 25 lbs
ATK 6: Wood chunk 25 lbs
ATK 7: Wood chunk 25 lbs
ATK 8: Wood chunk 25 lbs


male Catfolk

Seph will save to avoid being thrown

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7(Oh dear)

Seph lets out a meow of suprise as he is lifted and put on a direct course with Ekurr


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

Not to put a damper on things, but I'd like to point out that wall of ectoplasm is not dependant on concentration, and therefore, dismissing it is a standard action. I don't think Nari can use another power in addition to dismissing it. Note: not sure if you're using d20 or the 3rd Party PF psionic rules, but they're the same.


Bribes always welcome

ugh. Ok so Nari dismisses it in round 3 and tosses the stuff in round 4?


Human Wiz 8

Ah. It has been a LONG time since I was in a PBP with my Athasian wiz/Psi (Using Ekuur's picture no less!) :) Since I had not looked at the powers since then I was also presuming it was a concentration power. SO many of them are. ;)

"THIS should cook your goose!"
Justin snarls, his hands weaving fluidly even as he adjusts his stance trying to stay out of swinging range of the evil spirits. His necklace glows with a ruddy red heat as he finishes his spell, and 3 brightly burning beams of light reach for the spook,...

5' step (if required to stay away from spook) cast Scorching ray, (with all bonuses it's at CL 12, making it the max of 3 rays) Ranged touch attack: Using bonded object/empowered spellshard for +50% dmg. Also CL checks if needed

Ray 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 264d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 6) + 4 = 19
Plus 50% dmg = 28 total
CL check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Ray 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 114d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 5, 5) = 19
plus 50% dmg = 28 total
CL check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Ray 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 184d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5, 4, 6) + 4 = 23
Plus 50% dmg = 34 total
CL check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

AC currently 19, w/ Mage armor, Ring of Force Shield and dex


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle backs away from the things to use a wand on herself.

UMD

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

Cure light wounds
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


male Catfolk

Seph struggling with Nari decides to try somethin drastic

"Sorry Nari." He mumbles before proceding to attempt to bite down on her hand

Let me know if any rolls are needed


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
ugh. Ok so Nari dismisses it in round 3 and tosses the stuff in round 4?

Problem with that is then I wouldn't have tried to dispel in round 3 since she would have dropped it before I acted. So would I get a round 3 redo? ... Sorry, not trying to be a pain.


Bribes always welcome
Ekuur wrote:
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
ugh. Ok so Nari dismisses it in round 3 and tosses the stuff in round 4?
Problem with that is then I wouldn't have tried to dispel in round 3 since she would have dropped it before I acted. So would I get a round 3 redo? ... Sorry, not trying to be a pain.

Go ahead


Bribes always welcome
Seph Barer wrote:

Seph struggling with Nari decides to try somethin drastic

"Sorry Nari." He mumbles before proceding to attempt to bite down on her hand

Let me know if any rolls are needed

Roll an unarmed atk


Bribes always welcome

Justin's triple-rayed fire beam strikes the mist creature and boils its incorporeal corpus off. A fading scream and a scorched porcelain mask ae the only signs the creature ever existed

Three down


male Catfolk

Bite attack

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Damage

1d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

round 3 redo:

When Nari drops the wall, Ekuur decides to act. He charges directly towards one of the undead and attacks in an attempt to destroy them and end the domination.

attack (charging) 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
damage 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 plus 1d6 ⇒ 2 fire


Human Wiz 8
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

Justin's triple-rayed fire beam strikes the mist creature and boils its incorporeal corpus off. A fading scream and a scorched porcelain mask ae the only signs the creature ever existed

Three down

Justin blinks, looking briefly surprised. Then he smirks self-confidently, and blows across his fingertips before polishing them on his coat.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Did I mention that my father is out of the hospital? Things are looking good :)

first attack:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 213d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 1) + 9 + (6) = 22
second attack (if possible): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 263d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) + 9 + (4) = 25

If haste is up:
haste: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 273d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 2) + 9 + (4) = 25


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

Isaac does another run-by greatsword swipe.
Frost Greatsword: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 + 6 = 312d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 + (6) + 6 = 22


Human Wiz 8

Good news Guy! Glad to hear it. :)


Bribes always welcome

Excellent news Guy!

Now, to roll it all together ...

Issac, Karrin and Ekuur all converge on the last creature. Their combined attacks manage to finish it off. Seph bites hard into Nari's hand as large pieces of dead wood spin about her.

Nari:

Spoiler:
Nari prepares to hurl various items at her father as the force field drops. Suddenly, there is a piercing pain in her hand. As she flinches, the scene about her shreds like a dream, revealing the fog-shrouded surface of Yggdrasil. Was she on the World Tree? What was going on? There is a sudden sound as hunks of wood thud to the ground around her

The flying pieces of wood fall as Nari blinks and her blue-glowing eyes fade to normal. A nasty bite where Seph latched onto her had drips crimson onto the rough bark surface of Yggdrasil.

Congrats all!


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Nari looked at her hand confused. Was it a dream? It had been so long since she'd had that nightmare....but she hadn't been asleep. And her hand was bleeding. She shook her head trying to clear the cobwebs.


male Catfolk

Seph looks up at Nari "Are you okay?" he asks


Human Wiz 8

Justin clutches the wound in his side from Isaac's sword. He prods one of the masks with a cautious toe.

"What in h@ll's bells were those?!?"

K rolls, Dungeoneering & Planes: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 281d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

"Deaders and Fiends all at once, cutter. Bloody impossible as it is, there they were. Whether it's the Warpwood or whatever's sodding behind the Warpwood, they're sodding abominations- completely rough against the grain o' how the Planes work.", Isaac says, spitting on a shattered mask in case his opinion on the matter isn't quite clear enough.

"You cutters ship-shape?"


Human Wiz 8

"Yeah. Fine. Nothing a week in a healer's care won't cure." Justin mutters.
The mage smirks slyly at Isaac.

"You didn't think one hit was enough to take me out did you?" He asks with a grin.

"Now if that second hit had landed, we'd be having this conversation on the other side of a resurrection spell,..." He adds under his breath, bending over to pick up one of the masks the departed spooks left behind.

"Deadfiends? Curiouser and curiouser,..." He says, examining the masks' design with interest. After a moment, he wraps the mask in a scrap of silk, and tucks it into a pocket of his backpack.


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9
Seph Barer wrote:
Seph looks up at Nari "Are you okay?" he asks

"I...I think so...." she said hesitantly.

Sanna stalked over, looking like she was about to read someone the riot act, but instead she pulled out a handkerchief and tied it around Nari's hand to stop the bleeding.
"This is what it means, you know," she snapped. "That I'm not going to protect you anymore. You have to learn how to guard your own mind. Get someone to teach you how when you get back to Sigil. Just because you were born yesterday, that's no excuse for being so careless. And don't you dare thank me!"

Nari closed her mouth on the words she had been about to say and just nodded instead, still confused about what had happened. Even more confused by Sanna. Even being in separate bodies didn't make things between them less complicated.


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1
Justin Case wrote:

"Yeah. Fine. Nothing a week in a healer's care won't cure." Justin mutters.

The mage smirks slyly at Isaac.

"You didn't think one hit was enough to take me out did you?" He asks with a grin.

"Now if that second hit had landed, we'd be having this conversation on the other side of a resurrection spell,..." He adds under his breath, bending over to pick up one of the masks the departed spooks left behind.

"Deadfiends? Curiouser and curiouser,..." He says, examining the masks' design with interest. After a moment, he wraps the mask in a scrap of silk, and tucks it into a pocket of his backpack.

Isaac plucks one of his healing tiles seemingly from his sleeve and offers it out to Justin.

"I had hoped so, given what berk ye resembled fer a moment, but fortunate for us yer tougher than an Acheron goblin... if only just."


male Catfolk

Seph looks a bit guilty as Nari probably notices her wound looks a lot lik teeth marks.


Female catfolk sorceror 9

"We can figure out what they were after we finish our job here."


Bribes always welcome
Justin Case wrote:

Justin clutches the wound in his side from Isaac's sword. He prods one of the masks with a cautious toe.

"What in h@ll's bells were those?!?"

K rolls, Dungeoneering & Planes: 1d20+16; 1d20+16

Justin:

Spoiler:
Justin knows that undead fiends are a contradiction of terms, like 'wet fire' or 'dry water'. Fiends don't die like regular mortals. Most of them have already died, and their souls were transferred into a demonic shell if they were evil enough in their mortal life. Dead fiends either return as a fiend again (usually right back at the beginning Dretch form), or their soul is absorbed into the structure of their home plane, presuambly to be spit out into another fiend corpus at a later date. Demons and devils CAN'T become undead, it's against all known knowledge. Of course, the Warpwood should be impossible too ...

The mask that Justin picks up seems to be fashioned of some sort of ivory or bone. It is now a featureless oval, all the fanged mouths and slitted eyes have vanished from the surface. The mask sports six barbed hooks spaced equidistant from each other around the circumference of its border. The hooks seem to be of some odd verdegrised metal, perhaps bronze.

Justin gets a queasy feeling handling the artifact


Human Wiz 8

Justin waves off the proffered healing tile, more weary than macho.

"Thanks, but you'd probably better save it for a true emergency. I need to ask Ekuur for a favor anyway,..." Justin tells Isaac. He smirks at Isaac's comparison of his durability.

"Yeah, at least I'm better looking too! If only just,..." He smirks with a grateful nod to the ranger.

Justin walks over to Ekuur, holding the mask in the silk he's wrapped it in, but holding it away from him.

"Ekuur, Spare a little healing flame? I wonder if you could help me with this?" He asks, holding up the silk bundle.

Justin is down 19hp, I'll use a potion/tile, but I prefer to use renewable resources when available. :)

"Isaac's right Ekuur. You and I both know that there is no, logical, way for a fiend to become an undead."
Read the spoiler in the post above, Justin tells everyone what he's figured. VERY informative, Thanks MOnkey! :)

"But here they are. Or were. And this thing is giving me the willies." He says, holding up the silk wrapped mask.
"If someone, or something, is figuring out how to alter the laws of the universe, especially if the are trying to create things like THESE, I think we need to let people know about it. I have a Prot from evil charm, but it's short lived. Can you consecrate this silk to help contain any energies this mask might have? It's been in contact with my fireball and fire ray spell components, that should give it sympathetic vibrations with the eternal flame, right?"

I'm hoping Ekuur can cast 'bless' or 'consecrate' or something similar on the silk (I know it usually affects an area, trying to be creative.) :) I'm trying to figure an in-game way to contain any negative energies of these masks so they are safe to transport. I do not want these obviously evil artifacts left lying around the World Ash for somebody to just stumble upon! And Justin hopes to be able to study them and figure out what in blazes they are. If he can figure out how they were made, he can figure out how to undo them. he hopes.


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

Ekuur overhears Sanna's admonishment of Nari, and decides to add his two coppers. "Though I hate to admit, the elf is correct. Your Will is weak, and I do not appreciate being trapped and unable to contribute to the battle. You should work on that."

Ekuur tells all of those who were injured to gather around, and he channels the healing power of the Sacred Flame through them.

channel 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 1) = 17

To Justin's question, he responds, "I can, although not this very moment. It would need to be tomorrow that I could do this, after I have had another chance to pray to the Sacred Flame."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Perhaps we could look into that after we use that word of undoing?" Karrin suggests, "I do like a mystery but I'd rather not deal with another swarm of those things if we could avoid it."


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

"Aye, true enough."
Isaac slings down his pack and unwraps the Crysagmir.
"Merle- ye want to do the honors? I'd reckon we oughtta stand clear, cutters."


Human Wiz 8

Thx for the heal! only down 2 hp.

Justin sighs and breathes much easier. He absentmindedly rubs his belly, where the sword wound has now healed to little more than an angry scar.

"Yes. I plan to support Merle wholeheartedly. From behind that branch." Justin replies straight-faced. He winks at Merle when the feline turns her glare upon him.

He nods supportively to the feline caster, and backs off slightly with the others.

'It's pure chaos energy. If this goes wrong, a few extra feet or a branch isn't going to make much difference!' Justin thinks to himself. He watches Merle prepare with intense interest, wishing he could do more...


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle takes the Crysagmir

"Okay lets see." she steps onto the warpwood Once she is certain she is in the best position she begins the ritual

Just a basic test using your spell casting stat wasent it?

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Bribes always welcome

Yeah a UMD roll. Basically I'm not going to made the DC very high, I'd hate to have you bolo this, after spending 14 months getting to this point!!

Merle faces the twisted, rippling wood and holds the Chrysagmir high. She utters a complex string of syllables in a percise tonal mode.

For a second, the air goes stock still. Even the distant quorking of the ever-present ravens that nest all over Yggdrasil is silent. Then ..

The Chrysagmir lights up like a portal to the Positive Energy Plane. Bright greenish fire lances out towards the Warpwood, covering the wavy bark with arcs of verdant lightning.

A sound begins, a dissonant keening. Another follows, a high, clear note like a soprano angel singing. The two melodic themes contest each other, their combined cacophany like a hurricane made of sound.

Merle:

Spoiler:
Merle grips the Chrysagmir tight, closing her eyes from the bright light. Despite her shut eyelids, it's as if she is seeing everything. She feels more ... real, like her soul has segued a higher state of being. Any HP down are autohealed/all spells recovered.

She suddenly hears the two musical themes contesting, but her mind is able to comprehend their deeper meaning, since she is plugged into the Chrysagmir's energy. The dark dissonant theme looms in her mind like an army of shadows, fell and terrible. The angelic chorus reveals itself as an army of treants comprised of green fire. The treants lumber up to the shadows and engage them in battle. The two forces struggle back and forth, their respective musical notes trying to overtop each other.

Suddenly, the shadows break, and they flee to the heart of the Warpwood, which irises closed after them. The green fire treants sing a note of pure triumph and joy, flying out in all directions. Merle suddenly hears two words, deep and slow like a wind sighing through a forest.

::THANK YOU::

The party loses sight of Merle in the green fire. The clashing choruses peak, then the harmonious note stands alone, singing a song of triumph. The green light flashes out, passing through the party in a heartbeat. They all feel refreshed, as if just awakening from a long restfull sleep. All spells recovered/all HP healed

The light fades suddenly. The Warpwood is gone. In it's place is a verdant hollow in the bark, as if an old wound was healed up long ago. Smaller branches and symbiotic growths cover the area in a green tapestry, and the party can hear the chirruping of small birds and the rustle of small animals going about their business. All the dead wood and parasite holes that surrounded the evil place are gone.

Merle stands where she had been, The Chrysagmir still held high. The large gem of its setting is gone, and just the tiara is left. Merle's fur looks puffed out, like a static charge has hit her.

Perception DC 15 (everyone except Merle):

Spoiler:
A section of her fur inbetween her shoulderblades has somehow turned green. It looks like an intricate tribal tree design along her upper spine.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
What's this? Karrin makes a perception check? Everyone keep your eyes out for flying pigs!

"Oooooh," Karrin exclaims when things calm down, "Kitty got ink done!"

Karrin jogs up to Merle, "You're starting to look like a bad asp* merc now Merle!" She says as she slaps the catfolk sorcerer on the back.

* Karrin doesn't say asp


Female catfolk sorceror 9

"Ouch Karrin what the hell are you talking about?"


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Hey anyone else have a mirror?" Karrin asks as she fishes out her own silvered mirror, "Looks pretty snazzy, too bad it's in a location that you can't really look at without mirrors though. I love being able to look at my own tatts in the mirror."

Karrin flexes her remarkably average looking bicep, "See," Karrin says pointing at the tattoo that winds around it, "That's how you know the guns are loaded!"


Female catfolk sorceror 9

"W....what? " Merle sounding rather upset "T-this wasent part of the deal."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"You should think of it as a cool scar," Karrin says in a sage like manner, "Only one that you can see over your fur. Not much good having a cool scar if no one can see it."


Human Wiz 8

Nice. Cool. :)

Justin watches Merle activate the the Crysigmyr with only a twinge of jealously. And it is quickly overridden by genuine concern at the event that follows. More than once he had to resist the urge to jump in and try to help. He only barely resisted because, quite frankly, he didn't have a clue how to help. So he resorted to every thinking beings action of last resort. He prayed.

The event ends, and Justin uncovers his eyes, still blinking the afterimages from his vision.

Per: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

"Ooh. VEry interesting indeed." He adds with a small smile. He's not taking any pleasure at Merle's obvious discomfiture about her new markings. None at all.

"I don't think it was part of 'the deal' Merle. I think,... it's a thank you." He points out carefully.

"We know the World Tree is alive, and intelligent. I'm fairly certain that it was aware of the 'infection', and simply not able to do anything about it. At least not directly. I know I'D be very grateful in similar circumstances." He says, smiling outright.


Human Wiz 8

"Whether or not it's 'cool'. Well,... Cool is in the eye of the beholder." He says, pointing a thumb at Karrin.

"But it does, suit you."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Well seeing as Merle can't see it I'd say whether or not it's cool falls upon our shoulders doesn't it?"


Female catfolk sorceror 9

"You guys really think it looks good?" Merle calming down a fair bit


Human Wiz 8

"Absolutely!" Justin nods in agreement.

"And besides, how often do you see a tree climb a cat?" He asks innocently.

Grabs whip and chair to defend himself ;P


Bribes always welcome

OK, moving on.....

The sourceless sunshine of Yggdrasil is slowly fading to late 'afternoon' as the group readies to move on. Justin stows his retreived mask in a giant bug's saddlebag, far away from him. What about the other three masks??.

Their job done, the party ponders their next move. They recovered the Beauty Stealer wand, they have healed Yggdrasil, and although the recent events have been puzzling, there is nothing keeping them from returning to Sigil.

Justin recalls a conversation he had with Veridis, the unofficial boss of Crux >here<. There was talk of a portal that merchants and travellers used as a "shortcut" to Sigil. It passes through the undead world of Ranais, where there had been some talk of the Visages originating from.


Human Wiz 8

Thanks for the reminder Monkey! :)

Justin looks at the remaining three masks. And curses.

"I had an idea to use the magic inherent in the masks for experiments and possible items, but now,... I'm not so sure that's the best idea I've ever had." He muses aloud, with no apparent sense of the irony in that statement.

"I DON'T think that leaving them here for others to stumble across would be,... wise. I suspect some highly unusual magics in their creation, allowing the undead fiends to exist. They might be inert, but I don't think they're completely 'safe'."

Justin sighs, picks up the remaining 3 masks one by one, wrapping each in a bit of silk, and stowing them away in his riding-bug's saddlebags. he sits as far forward as possible, trying to put as much space between him and the creepy things as possible. He constantly feels an itch between his shoulder blades. Like he's being watched,...

"Maybe the 'big boss' knows someone who can research these properly. Or a powerful priest who can exorcise them!" He says with a smile, only half joking.

"Not that I'm in a big hurry to meet any more undead, but what about that shortcut the Crux leader told us about? It's supposed to cut through the undead world of Ranais, but it's supposed to be the quickest way home." He says, not even realizing that he thinks of Sigil as 'home' after all of the recent travels.


Female Human Cavalier 8 (Order of the Dragon)

"So your idea is to go to a world where the ever hungry and murderous undead will swarm us like moths to a flame? Never a dull moment with this group is there?"


Female catfolk sorceror 9

"How much shorter is it?"


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"How about we call that plan B?"

11,051 to 11,100 of 12,277 << first < prev | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.