Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company

Game Master Patrick Curtin

This campaign is my attempt to play a canonical Planescape campaign using the updated Pathfinder ruleset. The game actually predates the release of Pathfinder, but we have managed to update as we have needed.


11,001 to 11,050 of 12,219 << first < prev | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | next > last >>

Dungeon Monkey wrote:
narrator wrote:

If CL checks are required for the critters, Sanna will need to make one as well. Psionics transparency and all that.:)

CL check: 1d20+10

Ah I had thought from reading the power, there was a 'Power resistance' that dealt with psionics

There is, but unless you're playing with the 'Psionics is Different' variant (which in my opinion is only appropriate in a psionics only campaign since it highly unbalances things) the assumption is that there is psionics-magic transparency. So any power resistance is effectively the same as magic resistance and vice versa. Didn't want to take unfair advantage.


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Caster lvl checks

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

(side note what is used in caster lvl checks again? Character lvl or spell lvl + stat?)


Bribes always welcome

1d20 +caster level

PRD LINK


Bribes always welcome
narrator wrote:
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
narrator wrote:

If CL checks are required for the critters, Sanna will need to make one as well. Psionics transparency and all that.:)

CL check: 1d20+10

Ah I had thought from reading the power, there was a 'Power resistance' that dealt with psionics
There is, but unless you're playing with the 'Psionics is Different' variant (which in my opinion is only appropriate in a psionics only campaign since it highly unbalances things) the assumption is that there is psionics-magic transparency. So any power resistance is effectively the same as magic resistance and vice versa. Didn't want to take unfair advantage.

Gotcha. Fair enough


Female catfolk sorceror 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

1d20 +caster level

PRD LINK

Okay gotcha


Human Wiz 8

Reposted from near bottom of last page;

Justin wrote:

"Ohcrud!" Justin spits, and holds out one hand in a warding gesture. (His other is still clutching his wounded side.)

A Wall of fire springs up in front of him, catching the two closest creatures in it's flames.

Using my 8th lvl evocation ability Elemental Wall (It's a wall of fire that can be fire, cold, acid or electricity, up to 8 rnds /day, non-consecutive) I draw it between the two at at O32 & R33. The spell description says that catching a creature in the wall counts as them passing through it for damage, so 2d6 +11 (effective CL for fire spells, +8 if only actual lvl counts) +4 (Intense Evocation power) on the creatures, and 2 caster level checks. :)

Fire dmg to creatures in wall: 2d6 + 15 ⇒ (6, 1) + 15 = 22

caster level checks:
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


Bribes always welcome

OOps..forgot to update that one. Do they get a Reflex Save?

Edit: Nvrmind, I see from PRD they don't

The mist forms shreik as the flames of Justin's wall engulf them


Bribes always welcome

OK, just Rhiannon to go, then round 2..


>>new map<<


Female Human Cavalier 8 (Order of the Dragon)

Am I still under mind control and grappled or do I know Karrin is Karrin?


Bribes always welcome

Karrin grabbed you and hugged you and dropped you. Your second saving throw cleared you


Female Human Cavalier 8 (Order of the Dragon)

Rhiannon brings her heavy crossbow up, quickly firing a pair of bolts into the mist, the bolt chamber racheting loudly.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
1d10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Bribes always welcome
Rhiannon d'Deneith wrote:

Rhiannon brings her heavy crossbow up, quickly firing a pair of bolts into the mist, the bolt chamber racheting loudly.

1d20+9
1d10+1

1d20+4
1d10+1

Rhiannon's bolts fly into the mist. She thinks she might have hit one, but there is no blood or any other sign of damage.


Bribes always welcome

ROUND TWO INITIATIVES:

Visages: 25 [attacking]
Issac: 12 [Pending]
Merle: 9 [pending]
Seph: 9 [pending]
Karrin: 8 [Pending]
Justin: 8 [Pending]
Naridre: 8 [dominated-vs Ekuur]
Sanna: 8 [pending]
Ekuur: 5 [Pending]
Rhiannon: 5 [Pending]

The visages split up and close on Merle, Justin, Ekuur and Sanna

The misty forms shreik and attack with their long claws.

Merle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 161d8 ⇒ 51d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 191d8 ⇒ 2
Justin:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 261d8 ⇒ 81d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 161d8 ⇒ 3
Ekuur:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 231d8 ⇒ 41d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 221d8 ⇒ 7
Sanna: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 151d8 ⇒ 41d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 171d8 ⇒ 4

I'll map out soonish. I'm just waiting on some of your actions


Human Wiz 8

Ack! That first one on Justin certainly hit! ;P

DId I miss a 'next round' call? I thought we were still in the same round? (I used my Elemental Wall power)


Bribes always welcome
Justin Case wrote:

Ack! That first one on Justin certainly hit! ;P

DId I miss a 'next round' call? I thought we were still in the same round? (I used my Elemental Wall power)

Yep, you did, I showed it on the latest map. You stated that you were catching the two in it, so they took their lumps and came through it. I mentioned Rhiannon was the only one left to post on Saturday, which she then did, soooo.

ROUND TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle via a combination of agile moving and magge armour avoids the attacks Backing away ((5 foot step) She casts haste on the group getting everyone.

Seph attempts to stay out the way.


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

Horror crosses Isaac's sharp features as he realizes it was Justin he had been trying to kill. Looking around at the masked shadows pressing in, he wracks his brain for any information or characteristics the Rose could use.
Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
+4 vs. Evil Outsiders/ +2 vs. Undead

"Oi, sorry old son!", he says to the wizard,"Went addle-coved for a minute..."
He swings with his greatsword at the Visage attacking Justin.
Greatsword, full attack if possible: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 262d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 + (5) = 201d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 202d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 + (6) = 19
Also +4/+2 vs. Evil Outsiders/Undead


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

As the claws tear into him, Ekuur scowls, "I can return the favor!" he yells, raising his obsidian holy symbol and unleashing the blue flames on the creatures.

4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 5, 2) = 14


Human Wiz 8

Remember, Justin already cast Haste before we got mentally whammied,

"No problem, could happen to anyone!" Justin retorts, looking a little paler than usual.

Justin down to 1/2 HP,... again,... ;P Current HP:25

Gotta get some defenses up! What WAS I thinking?!?!?

Justin steps slowly away from the deadly wraiths, casting a spell he had gotten out of the habit of casting each morning. A shimmering field of force surrounds him with a flash and then dims down to a barely visible glimmer.

5' step away from danger, cast MAge Armor. Going full defensive. Total AC (Both normal and Touch) now AC:20 (+2 dodge bonus to AC for fighting defensively, AC:22)


Bribes always welcome
Isaac wrote:

Horror crosses Isaac's sharp features as he realizes it was Justin he had been trying to kill. Looking around at the masked shadows pressing in, he wracks his brain for any information or characteristics the Rose could use.

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20+11
+4 vs. Evil Outsiders/ +2 vs. Undead

"Oi, sorry old son!", he says to the wizard,"Went addle-coved for a minute..."
He swings with his greatsword at the Visage attacking Justin.
Greatsword, full attack if possible: 1d20+10; 2d6+4+1d6; 1d20+5;2d6+4+1d6
Also +4/+2 vs. Evil Outsiders/Undead

Issac:

Spoiler:
Issac has never seen or heard of these type of monsters , but he feels a revulsion like he never has before. They stink od undeath, as well as outsider status. If it wasn't impossible, he'd almost want to say they were undead outsiders. But that was barmy chant, wasn't it? Meta: Issac gets a +6 against these guys. He instinctively hates these things on many levels.

Female catfolk sorceror 9
Justin Case wrote:

Remember, Justin already cast Haste before we got mentally whammied,

Ah in that case

Merle unleashes a storm of magic missiles on the most injured looking creature

Damage
4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 2) + 4 = 13

Overcoming SR

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Female Human Cavalier 8 (Order of the Dragon)

Glancing at the wounded Justin, Rhiannon focuses, the elaborate birthmark glowing a shimmering blue as the mage feels a shield of mystical energy fall over him. He suddenly becomes almost physically aware of her presence, as if she were shanding back to back or embracing him, her strength bolstering his defenses.

Shield other on Justin


Bribes always welcome

OK, that's everyone but Nari/Sanna and Karrin. I think Guy has some serious RL issues right now, so we will hold off for a bit. I will update the map today (hopefully), and if we don't hear from Guy I'll DMPC Karrin. Lynora should be along soonish, but as Nari is dominated, I can DMPC her legitimately if need be.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
OK, that's everyone but Nari/Sanna and Karrin. I think Guy has some serious RL issues right now, so we will hold off for a bit. I will update the map today (hopefully), and if we don't hear from Guy I'll DMPC Karrin. Lynora should be along soonish, but as Nari is dominated, I can DMPC her legitimately if need be.

I do, but I have a bit of time to spare before I head into the hospital.

Karrin will take some swings at the ghosts:
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 163d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 5) + 9 + (1) = 19
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 123d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 5) + 9 + (4) = 23
If first attack hits:
Cleave: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 243d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 5) + 9 + (6) = 26
If haste is up:
haste: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 263d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 1) + 9 + (1) = 18


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Nari trembles, utterly terrified. She had hoped that would work. It was foolish of her. He was too strong. He was always too strong. There was nothing she could do that would actually hurt him. The best she could hope for was to distract him long enough to get away. Like she did the last time.

Nari's eyes glow bright green and her skin and hair sparkle with motes of power as she channels the energy of her mind into the only thing she can think of on such short notice.

Manifesting ectoplasmic wall in a hemisphere around Ekuur then looking around for something suitably damaging to throw at him when he gets out.


"Would somebody please restrain the idiot before she starts attacking the rest of us. Stupid cow is so used to relying on me to help her that she left her mind wide open to attack," Sanna grumbled, her eyes glowing gold as she unleashed another blast of electricity on the mist creature.

Damage: 8d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 5, 4, 4, 2, 1) = 24
Ref DC 21 for half
Manifester level check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


Bribes always welcome

OK. GL Guy, positive wishes

Merle shoots arcane force at the creature menacing Issac. The bolts seem to hit home

Issac's frosty sword connects and the creature on him screams and disappates, a procelain mask spinning on the rough bark where it once was.

One down, good job

Rhiannon shields the wounded mage from further attack

Karin swings, but the misty forms are hard to hit, and harder to see if they did any damage. One blow from Ferissirion seems to connect, karrin feels a tugging as the axe goes through the creature's form

Sanna blasts another with electricity, but the cracking blue energy seems to fade as it reaches the creature

Ekuur finds himself surrounded by a glowing sphere of force

OK, working on the map. Round three soon!


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:

Nari trembles, utterly terrified. She had hoped that would work. It was foolish of her. He was too strong. He was always too strong. There was nothing she could do that would actually hurt him. The best she could hope for was to distract him long enough to get away. Like she did the last time.

Nari's eyes glow bright green and her skin and hair sparkle with motes of power as she channels the energy of her mind into the only thing she can think of on such short notice.

Manifesting ectoplasmic wall in a hemisphere around Ekuur then looking around for something suitably damaging to throw at him when he gets out.

Ekuur tries to identify the creatures.

knowledge religion 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
knowledge planes 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

At the appearance of the wall surrounding him, Ekuur grows angry and his face starts growing the color of the flames he reveres. "For a practioner of the Way, your Will is weak, woman!" Ekuur bellows in frustration at Nari.

He targets the wall with dispel magic. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

wow, what a load of crap for rolls ...


Bribes always welcome

Round Three:

Visages: 25 [attacking]
Issac: 12 [Pending]
Merle: 9 [pending]
Seph: 9 [pending]
Karrin: 8 [Pending]
Justin: 8 [Pending]
Naridre: 8 [pending]
Sanna: 8 [pending]
Ekuur: 5 [Dispel magic]
Rhiannon: 5 [Pending]

Some forgotten rolls:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 151d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 201d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Ekuur's blast of divine power washes over the creatures, eliciting howls with its fiery fury

Sanna:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 281d8 ⇒ 71d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 201d8 ⇒ 4
Merle:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 281d8 ⇒ 71d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 291d8 ⇒ 7
Karrin:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 301d8 ⇒ 81d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 291d8 ⇒ 3

The final three creatures seem to be intent on killing those who have seemed effective against them. They slash at Sanna, Merle, and Karrin

ROUND THREE!


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle hisses in pain as the thing claws at her backing away she again blasts with magic missiles

4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 3) + 4 = 16

Overcoming Sr

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


male Catfolk

Seph realising Nari is still mindcontroled dashes over and tries to grab onto her shoulder. He yells something at her.

Feline

Spoiler:
Wake up Nari what your seeing isent real.


Human Wiz 8

"Restrain?,... Of COURSE!" Justin cried aloud as the spookies move in again. He hastily fishes out a small crystal sphere from one of his coat pockets.

"Catch THIS sucker!" He grins wickedly as he waves his hands in mystic patterns.

",... Incantus, Inspherio!" Justin finishes with a loud cry, hurling the tiny crystal sphere towards the wraith-spook. The tiny object flares when thrown, flying towards the creature in a blaze of tiny meteoric glory,...

Casting resilient Sphere (Taking 5' step for safety if required) Save vs effect is Reflex, Save DC: 19, or trapped within sphere version of Wall of Force for 8 minutes


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

With acrobatic grace, Isaac shifts position to the Visage attacking Merle and slashes his greatsword into it's shadowy body before dancing past it and out of range.
If I can, I'll use Spring Attack to strike and continue moving- 40 foot move.
Frost Greatsword w/favored enemy and haste: 1d20 + 10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 6 + 1 = 312d6 + 4 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 + (5) + 6 = 17

"Bloody abominations are fiends and deaders all at once. A sodding disgrace teh the natural order o' things, barmy as it is!", the ranger says with surprising heat.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Karrin will take some more swings at the ghosts:
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 253d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5) + 9 + (2) = 23
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 293d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5) + 9 + (6) = 27
If first attack hits:
Cleave: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 303d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 3) + 9 + (3) = 19
If haste is up:
haste: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 283d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 9 + (3) = 23


Bribes always welcome
Justin Case wrote:

"Restrain?,... Of COURSE!" Justin cried aloud as the spookies move in again. He hastily fishes out a small crystal sphere from one of his coat pockets.

"Catch THIS sucker!" He grins wickedly as he waves his hands in mystic patterns.

",... Incantus, Inspherio!" Justin finishes with a loud cry, hurling the tiny crystal sphere towards the wraith-spook. The tiny object flares when thrown, flying towards the creature in a blaze of tiny meteoric glory,...

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

The brightly-shining sphere hurtles towards the mist being. Suddenly, a hole opens in its ectoplasmic ligature, and the small crystal straks through it and past it. The porcelain mask grins with a suddenly-visible mouth, full of large crooked fangs


Bribes always welcome
Karrin Kind wrote:

Karrin will take some more swings at the ghosts:

1d20+14;3d6+9+1d6
1d20+9;3d6+9+1d6
If first attack hits:
Cleave: 1d20+14;3d6+9+1d6
If haste is up:
haste: 1d20+14;3d6+9+1d6

Karrin flies into a frenzied attack, her giant blue axe a blur of ice fog and death. One, two, three, four chops follow, and another mask goes spinning to the bark


Bribes always welcome
Isaac wrote:

With acrobatic grace, Isaac shifts position to the Visage attacking Merle and slashes his greatsword into it's shadowy body before dancing past it and out of range.

If I can, I'll use Spring Attack to strike and continue moving- 40 foot move.
Frost Greatsword w/favored enemy and haste: 1d20+10+6+1;2d6+4+1d6+6

"Bloody abominations are fiends and deaders all at once. A sodding disgrace teh the natural order o' things, barmy as it is!", the ranger says with surprising heat.

Issac lands a solid blow on his foe, and is rewarded by a demonic ghostly howl


Bribes always welcome
Merle Barer wrote:

Merle hisses in pain as the thing claws at her backing away she again blasts with magic missiles

4d4 + 4

Overcoming Sr

1d20 + 8

Merle's bolts seem to fade as they each their target. She isn't sure, but it looks like the things resistance was too strong


Bribes always welcome

Round Three:

Visages: 25 [attacking]
Issac: 12 [hit]
Merle: 9 [mag mis]
Seph: 9 [yelling at nari]
Karrin: 8 [hit/kill]
Justin: 8 [resilient sphere]
Naridre: 8 [pending]
Sanna: 8 [pending]
Ekuur: 5 [Dispel magic]
Rhiannon: 5 [shielding Justin (??)]

Ekuur remains bound in Nari's power manifestation. Only two of the unnatural horrors remain intact

Nari & Sanna up. Rhiannon I am assuming you continue to shield Justin?


Sanna growled. This creature was seriously irritating her now. That last attack had hurt. She ignited another blast of electricity around it.

Damage: 8d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2, 2) = 20
Ref DC 21 for half
Manifester level check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Nari seems oblivious to Seph's attempts to snap her out of it.
At least, that's my interpretation of the spell text. Only thing that gets her another save is if she's asked to do something against her nature, and since her senses are being manipulated that hasn't happened yet.

Nari looks around wildly, trying to find something large to throw. She prepares to hurl every bit of debris she can find at her father as soon as he breaks free of the ectoplasmic wall she put around him. Hopefully it would surprise him and buy her a headstart.


Human Wiz 8
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
Justin Case wrote:

"Restrain?,... Of COURSE!" Justin cried aloud as the spookies move in again. He hastily fishes out a small crystal sphere from one of his coat pockets.

"Catch THIS sucker!" He grins wickedly as he waves his hands in mystic patterns.

",... Incantus, Inspherio!" Justin finishes with a loud cry, hurling the tiny crystal sphere towards the wraith-spook. The tiny object flares when thrown, flying towards the creature in a blaze of tiny meteoric glory,...

1d20+11

The brightly-shining sphere hurtles towards the mist being. Suddenly, a hole opens in its ectoplasmic ligature, and the small crystal straks through it and past it. The porcelain mask grins with a suddenly-visible mouth, full of large crooked fangs

"Well,... Bite me!" Justin curses.

"That's NOT an invitation!" He shouts at the creature as he hastily digs into another pocket.


Bribes always welcome
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:

Nari seems oblivious to Seph's attempts to snap her out of it.

At least, that's my interpretation of the spell text. Only thing that gets her another save is if she's asked to do something against her nature, and since her senses are being manipulated that hasn't happened yet.

Nari looks around wildly, trying to find something large to throw. She prepares to hurl every bit of debris she can find at her father as soon as he breaks free of the ectoplasmic wall she put around him. Hopefully it would surprise him and buy her a headstart.

Nari:

Spoiler:
Nari feels something tugging at her. She looks down to see a fairly large cucurbit full of green liquid making a loud bubbling sound. A prong of its stand has snagged on her clothing. Her father screams, his face distorted in fury.

"You will suffer most greivously for this insult girl!"

She reaches down to grab the beaker ...

Seph sees Nari turn and grab for him.

I'll need a CMB/CMD from Nari/Seph. She is going to attempt to toss him at Ekuur


Female Human Cavalier 8 (Order of the Dragon)

Shield other lasts for 1 hr per level so Justin's pretty well protected now

Assessing the situation, Rhiannon rapidly sends a trio of bolts streaking towards Merle's opponent.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Hasted attack1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:

Nari seems oblivious to Seph's attempts to snap her out of it.

At least, that's my interpretation of the spell text. Only thing that gets her another save is if she's asked to do something against her nature, and since her senses are being manipulated that hasn't happened yet.

Nari looks around wildly, trying to find something large to throw. She prepares to hurl every bit of debris she can find at her father as soon as he breaks free of the ectoplasmic wall she put around him. Hopefully it would surprise him and buy her a headstart.

Nari: ** spoiler omitted **

Seph sees Nari turn and grab for him.

I'll need a CMB/CMD from Nari/Seph. She is going to attempt to toss him at Ekuur

Won't she have to drop the wall to do that?


Bribes always welcome
Ekuur wrote:
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:

Nari seems oblivious to Seph's attempts to snap her out of it.

At least, that's my interpretation of the spell text. Only thing that gets her another save is if she's asked to do something against her nature, and since her senses are being manipulated that hasn't happened yet.

Nari looks around wildly, trying to find something large to throw. She prepares to hurl every bit of debris she can find at her father as soon as he breaks free of the ectoplasmic wall she put around him. Hopefully it would surprise him and buy her a headstart.

Nari: ** spoiler omitted **

Seph sees Nari turn and grab for him.

I'll need a CMB/CMD from Nari/Seph. She is going to attempt to toss him at Ekuur

Won't she have to drop the wall to do that?

Hmm, I can seem to find the relevant passage. If so, then she does and you are free to catch Seph (assuming he is tossed)


Bribes always welcome

ROUND FOUR!!!!

Round FOUR:

Visages: 25 [attacking]
Issac: 12 [Pending]
Merle: 9 [pending]
Seph: 9 [pending]
Karrin: 8 [Pending]
Justin: 8 [Pending]
Naridre: 8 [pending]
Sanna: 8 [pending]
Ekuur: 5 [pending]
Rhiannon: 5 [Pending]

The last two attack with a frenzy

Sanna: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d8 ⇒ 11d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d8 ⇒ 1
Merle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 301d8 ⇒ 51d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 151d8 ⇒ 6
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 151d8 ⇒ 8

OK, we just need a resolution on the Seph toss matter and round three is closed..


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Confused. Not surprising. I was distracted by lots of stuff when last I posted and I am sure I was less than crystal clear in my description due to said distraction. The idea was that she was gathering any debris she could mentally in order to pelt Ekuur telekinetically. Basically she was preparing a readied action...readying to ready as it were since she was basically studying the terrain. However, if she's got all the debris she needs, she would drop the wall and blast Ekuur with it. In which case it's not a CMB/CMD situation for Seph, but a save vs getting telekinetically tossed along with other debris. Will save DC 19. She can toss up to 8 items weighing up to 250 lbs combined. How much damage done depends on what she's throwing. And I need to make eight attack rolls with my key ability mod to see how many of the objects hit Ekuur.

Attack rolls:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Bribes always welcome
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:

Confused. Not surprising. I was distracted by lots of stuff when last I posted and I am sure I was less than crystal clear in my description due to said distraction. The idea was that she was gathering any debris she could mentally in order to pelt Ekuur telekinetically. Basically she was preparing a readied action...readying to ready as it were since she was basically studying the terrain. However, if she's got all the debris she needs, she would drop the wall and blast Ekuur with it. In which case it's not a CMB/CMD situation for Seph, but a save vs getting telekinetically tossed along with other debris. Will save DC 19. She can toss up to 8 items weighing up to 250 lbs combined. How much damage done depends on what she's throwing. And I need to make eight attack rolls with my key ability mod to see how many of the objects hit Ekuur.

Attack rolls:
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10
1d20+10

Ooooh, that's a drake of a different color =P. I'll adjucate this

11,001 to 11,050 of 12,219 << first < prev | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.