Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company

Game Master Patrick Curtin

This campaign is my attempt to play a canonical Planescape campaign using the updated Pathfinder ruleset. The game actually predates the release of Pathfinder, but we have managed to update as we have needed.


10,551 to 10,600 of 12,139 << first < prev | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | next > last >>

Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

Ekuur's eyes widen in surprise. "Damn me, I've let down my guard!" He immediately begins trying to awaken, but the process is slow ...


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Karrin casts quickened flight and flies directly at Maelrin:

Grapple attempt! 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Maelrin gets to make an AoO, if he hits me the damage is subtracted from Karrins grapple attempt. If Karrin is successful she pulls Maelrin into her square and away from the seed.


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle and Seph both attempt to wake themselves (Merle via her link trying to wake Seph faster.)


Bribes always welcome

Issac throws his kukri at Maelrin's head. The weapon tumbles through the air, surprising Maelrin a bit

I'll give you guys automatic first initiative, even if it didn't hit.

Karrin leaps at Maelrin, arms outstretched. He flashes the jagged ebon dagger towards her reflexively

AoO on Karrin: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 271d4 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (2) = 14

A shock of icy-cold pain hits her side as the dagger finds its way past her defenses. She doesn't manage to grab the scowling elf warrior.

Maelrin screeches and grabs Lauralia up

"One more move like that and the Seed is destroyed!"


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

Isaac holds the Chrysagmir up, keeping a firm grip on it.
No force pulling!

"You know, berk, I don't ken what yer about here. Pretty barmy plan and I doubt ye really thought it through. Best case scenario for you, from where I'm standing: you take the Chrysagmir to yer masters with the Ice Spider- or whatever sodding name you Primes gave 'em- they give you a little pat on the head, maybe an impressive sounding title in their own language that means "Traitorous Moron". But you'll never really be trusted, right? Betray your family and your people once, you could betray them too. Best you could hope is to be eliminated quickly, really, because if they don't turn the tables on ye first, it'll be yer own people hunting you down like the dog you are."

He contemplates the crystalline circlet for a second.

"And the first thing we'll do is help them- because, honestly, yer gonna pen that Seed in the deadbook one way or another. It's what I would do if I just woke up one morning and said "I'll be a ruthless berk today". So let's cut the "do this or else" crap right here. Yeah, ye dimension door out or teleport or whatnot... doesn't really sodding matter to us. Most o' the Silver Rose are spellslingers in some capacity- we'll figure you out. They've also got this weird little sister relationship going on with Nari, so you kill the Seed and her then it won't take much convincing to extend our stay in your little backwater burg of a plane."

"The bloods you crony for also wiped out a lot of Stheno's friends back there- medusae are not known for being forgiving, especially given that there's bound to be a few more of her sisterhood running around itching for someone to avenge themselves on."

"But fine, it ain't my job to talk people outta killing themselves."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"First step, you put that Seed back down. Then I come forward with the Chrysagmir."


Human Wiz 8

Justin looks about in surprise as the dream-plane(?) shakes. "Is it supposed to do that?" He asks aloud before realizing exactly what's going on. At the three-eyed squirrel's cry of alarm, ('That IS Lauralie, right?' He thinks to himself.) Justin scowls, and tells himself to wake up, even as he dimly hears Ekuur's cry of misgiving.

1-3 rounds you said? 1d3 ⇒ 2

Used as he was to controlling his own mind, for a surprised moment he had forgotten, this wasn't HIS dream! Grimly he sets himself to the task of exiting,...


Female Human Cavalier 8 (Order of the Dragon)

Rhiannon explodes into action following in Karrin's wake. The man's attack on Karrin drawing his attention away from her steel-clad form. As he grabs Lauralia and begins his rant she hits him, her entire body throwing her weight behind the wickedly spiked shield, slamming into him with brutal force.

Charging shield bash
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Bribes always welcome

Heh. monkey is sidelined again, apologies

Rhiannon crashes into Maelrin before he has a chance to grab up Lauralia. Her shield hammers his upper torso and face, driving him back. There is a loud *crunch* as his nasal cartilege gives way

OK, he is away from the Seed, and desperate

Maelrin raises the dagger he had stabbed Karrin with. It glows with a poisonous green light. Blood streams from his busted nose as he screeches a passage in a dark language

Krazoth nar umik lor harudda!

Translation (if you have Drow as a lang.):

Spoiler:
Back to the web of thy making!

A flash of green light sears over the group. When they can see again, Maelrin is gone


Bribes always welcome

Everyone can awaken now

The tranced observers begin to awaken. Nari stirs, and there is a subtle shiver in her form, as if her body was made of water and someone toseed a stone into it. A strange woman with red hair and green eyes steps out of her rippling image like a swimmer emerging from underwater.


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Nari stood uncertainly as she took her first step. Her green eyes were side with wonder as she took everything in. She looked back at the body that used to be hers. It wasn't a dream after all. Never again would she have to look at that face in the mirror. She reached over and grabbed a couple of things quickly before Sanna could stop her.

Grabbing her silver rose pin, her faction pin, and her bow. The pins would be in a pocket and the bow easy to grab as well.

She stepped back and blushed as she realized she was naked.

"Ummm....if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could someone lend me some clothes?" she asked trying in vain to cover everything.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Um . . ." Karrin says as she looks at the new being standing before her, "I think I got a winter cloak you can use . . . but, um, who the heck are you? And how did you grow from Nari?"

Confusion is clearly writen on the tifling's face.


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

"Actually, I am Nari. That's Sanna," she said pointing to her old body. "We've been sharing the same body for years, with less than wonderful results at times. Lauralia was generous enough to give me a new body. Sanna is keeping the old one."


Female catfolk sorceror 9

"............"


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

"I'd be happy to discuss it at greater leisure once I'm dressed," she said, her blush deepening.

"And what happened out here? There was...it was like an earthquake. Did something threaten Lauralia?" she asks, concerned.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"But you're not an elf anymore!" Karrin says, sounding completely puzzled, "I mean your new body is nice and all, but if I could have any body I'd be an elf."

Karrin digs into her backpack to find her cloak.

"Maybe human as well," Karrin says as she pulls out her cloak, "I mean it would be nice to look like father I suppose, but elf would be way better then tiefling for sure."

Karrin is sporting a rather nasty looking cut on her arm.


male Catfolk

"I think you look great."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Of course she does," Karrin says, "Anything is better then being a nasty old tiefling, but why give up being an elf? I mean you got culture and history and stuff. I'd give anything to have been born normal like you."


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Nari wraps the cloak around herself. "Thank you, Karrin."

She smiles at Seph's compliment. "Thank you, Seph."

She shook her head at Karrin's comments. "Karrin, my father is a psychopath who was so into torture that he couldn't manage normal relationships so instead of courting my mother he destroyed her family, forced her to be sold into slavery so he could buy her, and forced her to give him a child. And he wasn't kind to me either, between the torture and the implanting an artificial personality in my mind...Which is to say that I don't have the same romanticized view of elves that you do. I'm grateful to Lauralia for giving me a body so unlike the one I was born with. Karrin, are you alright? That cut looks really bad. Perhaps you should have Ekuur look at it?"


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

Isaac settles the Chrysagmir back into his pack and pulls out one of his cleaner shirts, bringing it over to New Nari before picking his kukri up from the floor near the Seed.

"Oi, try this on for size cutter. Better off gettin' pants from one o' the ladies, I reckon. Maelrin was a right berk that tried holdin' Lauralia hostage for the Chrysagmir. Rhiannon and Karrin managed to drive him off. So... what happens to, uh, 'Sanna'?"


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

"Thank you, Isaac. This will be a lot easier to manage than just a cloak."

"Maelrin was? I really didn't see that coming. Is that how you got injured Karrin?"

"Oh, right, Sanna....well, honestly she wants to go home. I wouldn't trust her at all, but ...I did imprison her in a crystal for a few years so I feel that I owe her some for that. Even if it was self-defense. I think we should let her go back to Shalon. She and Lord Mai'im can duke it out over the lands and titles."

She used the cloak to keep mostly covered as she put the shirt on. It came down almost to her knees and she had to roll up the sleeves a bit.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Well my mother is a bloody scion of hell!" Karrin snaps, "A monster of unimaginable proportions!"

Karrin pauses, blinks, then quickly adds, "Probably. I mean for all I know she could be some lowly demon or something. Actually that's probably more likely. Sired by some unknown, unimportant demon somewhere, but forever tainted. No matter what your father was Nari at least you don't carry his taint everywhere you go. People didn't look at that old elven body of yours and think "she must be some sort of monster" or something. You at least had the option of disowning him, putting him in your past, but me, I got these horns, I got these teeth, and I got this ugly red skin. How can I forget one of my parents was a monster? I mean I can try every day, serve Rao every day, and I still got these horns on my head. Folks automatically think I'm evil. I mean I was lucky, I found a guy once that was able to look past these stupid fangs, see me for a good person, but you think that's ever going to happen again? I'm sorry for ranting here Nari, and I'm really sorry for the bad stuff that happened to you, but I don't to walk away from what I am ever. I'm just having a really hard time accepting this is all . . . "

Karrin does seem to be having trouble controlling the tone of her voice.


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Nari walked over to Karrin and hugged her.

"I am very sorry, Karrin. I never meant to belittle what you've went through. You're right, people do make assumptions based on appearance. And all too often they are terribly, terribly wrong. That goes both directions. Sometimes the most evil ones look lovely. Before, every time I looked in a mirror all I saw was the man I hated most, the worst monster I'd ever encountered. Not as much different from how you feel about your horns as you might think. I am happy to leave that behind, but I am sorry if I made you feel bad about your own troubles. I never meant to. You've always been kind to me. I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose."


Female Human Cavalier 8 (Order of the Dragon)

"Karrin, there is nothing wrong with how you look, and you're defined be what you do and who you choose to be, not who your parents are. That goes for tieflings, humans, elves, everybody." for a moment Rhiannon looks almost amused at her own words as if applying the thought to herself.

"Nari, I'm glad that we have you back and I'm glad that you find yourself in a body that better reflects who you are on the inside. We almost lost all of you there."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Karrin's eyes well up.

"I'm sorry Nari," Karrin says pulling the newly made elan into a powerful hug, "I'm being selfish again. I do that sometimes. I'm glad you get to move past that painful thing in your past. I hope to be here as your friend. I loved your old body but I think I can get used to this one. It's going to be weird looking into green eyes though . . ."

Karrin's hug might be a bit more solid then she realizes.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade
Rhiannon d'Deneith wrote:

"Karrin, there is nothing wrong with how you look, and you're defined be what you do and who you choose to be, not who your parents are. That goes for tieflings, humans, elves, everybody." for a moment Rhiannon looks almost amused at her own words as if applying the thought to herself.

Karrin nods at the knight, she's clearly wrong, Karrin has lived with prejudges and racism her entire life, but Karrin has the good manors not to point that out. Things were a bit different in the cage, but for the most part people suspected her of evil before she ever did anything. She wasn't exactly bitter about it but Nari gaining a new body and giving up her old elven body did strike a little too close to home for Karrin. The tiefling would have given anything to have been born "normal".


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade
Isaac wrote:
"Oi, try this on for size cutter. Better off gettin' pants from one o' the ladies, I reckon."

What size is the new Nari BTW? Karrin is actually tiny compared to how I imagine some of you see her. She's scarcely 5'4 and weights just under 130lbs. She's got virtually no muscle to speak of, but she's freakishly strong and quick because of her infernal blood. If Nari is average size Karrin's cloths should fit her.


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

New Nari is average height and quite slender, so Karrin's clothes should fit just fine.


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

Well, Isaac's shirt fit her down to her knees and he's tall but not hulking or anything. So Nari's probably a bit on the petite side.

Isaac rubs the back of his neck, letting the ladies vent as necessary and keeping an eye on the door for any other surprises.
"Well, the Godsmen say that the experience of being is itself transcendental- even the mundane is exceptional, if ye tumble teh my paradox. The corporeal vessel forms the mold for existence and is the first basis for formation of identity. But identity, as we can see with Nari, transcends physicality even as it is formed by it. Karrin, your experience may well have molded you into a more compassionate sod than what a human Karrin might be; much like Seph's experience in a purely feline modality has doubtless had some sort of impact upon him. What's bloody exciting is that Lauralia, the Seed of the World Ash, has exhibited the power even as a nascent deific proto-Power to create incarnations of her own... and that indicates proximity to or connection to the Source."
The last he says in a hushed tone as if in awe. Then he clears his throat.

"Besides, all of you cutters are perfectly lovely, if ye want the Dark of it."
He pushes his face into an overwrought parody of a frown and adds, in his most piteous voice.
"And Maelrin called me a FAT GOLEM! Is that what ye call me behind my back? A Lard Golem?! Be honest!"


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Karrin laughs. She spins to face the team leader looking over Nari's shoulder:

"You fat?" Karrin says with a roll of her eyes, "More like scrawny. I bet Justin's got more meat on his bones then you!"

Karrin sticks her tongue out at Isaac. I will once again stress that Karrin might not know her own strength and Nari does seem a tad quiet in her deceptively powerful arms . . .


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"To bad you couldn't be built more like Ekuur," Karrin mumbles to herself, though a listen check for everyone except Nari might pick that up. Karrin is practically whispering in her ear so no checks required for Nari.


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

"SCRAWNY? I spent how many hours pounding spear heads at the Foundry just to be called Scrawny by the planes' tiniest tiefling?!"
Isaac flexes his lean muscles.
"I'm just built sodding sleek, like a majestic puma- the assassin o' the mountains!"

He kisses each bicep.
"Sorry, ladies. Don't listen to her."


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

"....need.....to......breathe......."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"What's that?" Karrin says looking at the slightly blue Nari, "Oh Rao!"

Karrin quickly releases Nari.

"I'm soooooooo sorry!" Karrin cries as she helps Nari to stand and breath, "I guess I just don't know my own strength sometimes."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Tiny?" Karrin snarls back at Isaac, "Check these girls out!" She says as she flexes her muscles without any noticible effects, "Yeah that's right, I got two tickets to the gun show, boom boom, and you ain't invited!"

It's possible Karrin thinks she's bigger then she actually is . . .


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Nari gasps for breath and then laughs at Karrin's antics. Everything felt new and exciting. She spots Merle and impulsively runs over and gives her friend a hug.

"Thank you. I never would have made it through all of this without your help. You really are the best friend anyone could hope for."


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

Ekuur awakens from his trance, immediately at the ready. It takes a moment for him to realize that the threat has passed for the time being. At Nari's suggestion, he examines Karrin's wound, and intones a quick prayer to the Sacred Flame to heal it, sending the now-somewhat familiar surge of intense, but not unpleasant, heat surging through her arm and knitting the gash. Convert spiritual weapon to cure moderate wounds - 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 1) + 7 = 15

Once her wound is healed, he steps back and closes his eyes for a moment, trying to commune with Lauralia.

Spoiler:
"My friend, you have my sincere apologies. I allowed my curiosity to distract me, and you almost came to harm. I have no excuse for that. The elf's soul is obviously corrupt and rotten, and I will ensure that he bathes in the Sacred heat of Flame to be eventually reborn. My guard shall not be let down again."

When he comes out of the trance, he catches only some of the banter about Nari's new form. At theor discussion of existing prejudices based on appearances, Ekuur interjects. "It is odd how one's background colors their perceptions. When I first met all of you, I never assumed Karrin was evil simply because of some horns and red skin. In fact, of everyone, I was most distrustful of Nari and even Isaac. On my world, elves are often scoundrels and bandits, desert raiders and sneaks. I have since found that my home is often the exception, and not the rule. Interesting.

"Another thing I find interesting is how much more these other elves want the Chrysagmir than anything else. Maelrin had the opportunity to steal Lauralia away, a 'proto-Power', as you describe, which I would think would be an exceptional prize. Yet he obviously would have rather had the Chrysagmir. Which makes me wonder just what we have in our possession here."

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Ekuur misses Karrin's comment on his build, but still raises an eyebrow at her teasing of Isaac.


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

"Guiding intelligence, cutter. Lauralia's got her own agency, if ye tumble, whereas the Chrysagmir is just raw power crystallized into an easily transportable package. I'd reckon the drow could get past the barrier around this burg and end their war for good if they had this thing at their spidery fingers."

Perception for Karrin comment: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
His pointed ears wiggle and a genuinely befuddled expression crosses his face.
THE GRAND GALACTIC INQUISITOR SEES ALL. KNOWS ALL.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

I think we might be starting to have realization! The sooner Isaac starts to realize Karrin is interested in him the sooner she can go to phase two of her plan: ignoring him! Dun dun duuuuuuuun


Human Wiz 8

Justin snaps out of the trance in a flurry of windmilling arms and long legs tangling with his long leather coat,... and then cursing, in a variety of languages.

When he finally teeters to his legs, arms out, spell on the tip of his tongue and looking for a target, he first sees the (nearly) naked new girl, and hears some comment he didn't quite catch about having more meat on his bones than Issac.

,...???,...

"WHat the,...?" He says sagely.

The genius mage finally puts 2 and 2 together and gets 22. But he misses the fact that Nari can't breathe, because his attention is drawn to Nari. The OLD Nari. Who is currently stretching and gazing at her fingertips with a dark smile that was only glimpsed at previously. Justin' sarms swing to cover Nari. The OLD Nari.

"Um, guys? Ladies?" He interjects casually into the general merriment of the moment. "Not to spoil the moment, and Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't Nari once tell us that Sanna was even more powerful then she was? At least in some ways?" He asks with deliberate calmness, nodding his head at Sanna, who was now eying him as a cat does a canary.

Wow! I blink and 30 posts! Nice introduction for the 'new' Nari! :D


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

I've been waiting for Karrin's reaction to new Nari for weeks now. Weeks! Also I love any opportunity to role play :P

"Thanks Ekuur," Karrin says as her wound seals shut, "I totally got to stop getting hit, all this healing slows us down."

Karrin glances over at Justin and the old Nari (aka Sanna).

"We gonna have trouble Sanna?" Karrin asks the elf, "Seems to me we don't have a lot to fight over and I'm sure there's folks you hate more then us. Why don't we go our separate ways and agree to keep out of each others business from now on? Nari and you might have had issues in the past but holding onto them now that you got your own body would just be vindictive wouldn't it?"


Female catfolk sorceror 9
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:

Nari gasps for breath and then laughs at Karrin's antics. Everything felt new and exciting. She spots Merle and impulsively runs over and gives her friend a hug.

"Thank you. I never would have made it through all of this without your help. You really are the best friend anyone could hope for."

"I um uh well ah your welcome?" Merle replys taken very much by suprise


male Catfolk

Seph walks over to where Sanna is sitting and offers her a hand up. "Are you okay?" He asks her sounding genuinly concernd about her well being.


Sanna laughs unpleasantly. "Relax. I'm not going to attack you. Little Miss Altruism over there and I have an understanding of sorts. You lot help me get back to Shalon and I don't try to kill you. I should be able to manage that for a few days. Probably. Yes, I already know that forcing them to kill themselves is also off limits, Nari. You don't need to look at me with that worried expression wondering just how specific you actually were. As much as I'd love to run amok just now, vengeance against our father is so much higher on my priority list," she said wryly.

"Okay?" she says in response to Seph's question. "Oh, I'm better than that. Without her holding me back anymore I can finally go back home and take my rightful place. It's been much too long a wait."

She ignores his proferred hand and stands up on her own, keeping a wary eye on everyone around her.


male Catfolk

"Well I'm glad your okay as well." Seph says sounding like he actually means it.


Sanna sighed. "Yes, I'm sure you are. It's one of the more annoying points about you do-gooder types."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"Well if you're coming with us there's no reason to be rude or unpleasant," Karrin says, "You might be a viscous remorseless killer for all I know but you needn't be rude."


male Catfolk

"N-nothing to do with being a do-gooder Y-your my friend arent you? When we first met we played together remember?"


Sanna looked at him intensely. "Do you have any idea how utterly boring it is living inside a rock? Playing nice and convincing her I was harmless...that was what I had to do to get an occasional chance to get out of that rock. It was a calculated act. I'm not your friend. There's nothing more that I can gain from you, so we're done now."

She looked at Karrin and smiled. "Would you prefer I acted more like her so it was confusing about who was who? Better for everyone for all of you to realize now that I'm a very different person than Nari."


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

"No," Karrin says looking intently into the old Nari's eyes, "I prefer you act as a different person. It helps me keep you sorted. All I'm saying is that you needn't be rude. I'm sure you have a lot of rage and hate built up inside you but please save that for someone that's earned it . . . like that father fellow. I'm not asking you to pretend to be our friends or anything, but I am asking you to remain civil. Is that too much of a problem for you?"


Bribes always welcome

LOL 33 posts. I'll try and sew this bit up. If I missed anyone's post sound out.

Lady Meralindiel and Jena come out of their trances. In the background as the scene between Nari, Sanna and the group plays out the chorus of the Seed changes tone, becoming a shade deeper, and more martial in tone.

Lady Meralindiel is aghast at what has transpired. To see her stunned is a wonder in itself, like surprising a glacier or making a rainbow laugh.

"My own grandson," She murmurs, a delicate hand raised to her slender throat.

Jena, not cloaked in the wisdom of ages, begins to cry. Her small eidolons begin circling her form obsessively, climbing in and out of their large leather bag at her side.

The guards burst in just as Maelrin disappears, swords raised. Lady Meralindiel regains her composure and orders them to search the grounds in case Maelrin did not disappear far

"Maelrin is attainted. He is to be captured on sight, or killed if he resists. These are my orders. Alert the Order of the Winds and the disciples of the Flame to be ready for battle. alert the Lord's Council that we will possibly need to call the Grand Millitia."

Lady Meralindiel turns to the group, a wall of calm armoring her features.

"I fear the Morkarthau will likely come in force now that their traitor has been exposed. The Winter Queen will not suffer Lauralia to root here, and she desires the Chrysagmir."

She grimaces slightly.

"I fear I might not be able to get you to your portal."

The voice of the Seed echoes in the minds of the group

"I shall send them back to my Mother. It is within my power once planted."

Lady Meralindiel nods and looks at the group.

"My greatest thanks for your help in bringing Lauralia to us. You will be remembered for as long as the Hanalindrim live here."

10,551 to 10,600 of 12,139 << first < prev | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.