Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company

Game Master Patrick Curtin

This campaign is my attempt to play a canonical Planescape campaign using the updated Pathfinder ruleset. The game actually predates the release of Pathfinder, but we have managed to update as we have needed.


5,501 to 5,550 of 12,225 << first < prev | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | next > last >>

Human Wiz 8

Justin cannot help but glance at his boots. He smirks wryly at Isaac.

"You do have a way with words. Were you a poet? In one of your former lives I mean?"

Justin takes his flaming sword and takes a spot on one side of the door, far enough back to allow the better fighters to be in front of him.


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1
Justin Case wrote:

Justin cannot help but glance at his boots. He smirks wryly at Isaac.

"You do have a way with words. Were you a poet? In one of your former lives I mean?"

Justin takes his flaming sword and takes a spot on one side of the door, far enough back to allow the better fighters to be in front of him.

"Always a possibility on the long road to Ascension. I'll be buggered if I know all my incarnations."

The half-elf looks pensive for a moment, then says, deadpan:
"Either that or I was quite possibly dropped on my head as a child. Or kicked."


Human Wiz 8
Isaac wrote:


"Always a possibility on the long road to Ascension. I'll be buggered if I know all my incarnations."
The half-elf looks pensive for a moment, then says, deadpan:
"Either that or I was quite possibly dropped on my head as a child. Or kicked."

Justin returns Isaac's steady look, equally deadpan.

"That would explain a few things." he says seriously.


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

Ekuur can't help but snicker a bit at the back-and-forth between Isaac and Justin; even more surprising, it's one of the few times he understands fully what Isaac's saying, considering the usual amount of Chant he uses. Ekuur briefly raises his holy symbol to eye level, and whispers words that sound like a mix of Ignan and an unrecognizable language (Athasian). A thin sheen of bluish flames springs to life around his body once again. Cast shield of faith. He looks to the others and comments, "I am ready. Let's take care of these heathens."


Human Wiz 8
Ekuur wrote:
"I am ready. Let's take care of these heathens."

Justin looks up at Ekuur, (Not something the tall, lanky mage usually has to worry about), and grins in a friendly manner. Taking a half-step back, he makes a grand 'after you' gesture towards the door,...


Female Avian Harpy Avian Harpy 4 Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2

Seeing Justin take up his position on one side of the door, she readies her Sabre and spreads her wings flattening herself againt the opposite wall adn nodding to Merle to indicate she is ready for whenever the spell goes off.


Bribes always welcome

OOO... the tension!


Female catfolk sorceror 9

"Okay everyone ready? then lets go" She says before using a wand on the base of the door

Using wand of obscuring mist trying to get it on the opposite side of the door if possible


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

As soon as everyone is in position, Ekuur will ready to kick in the door. Not sure how we're going about this; if it's Ekuur and Karrin, or just me. I'll roll a Strength check and we'll go from there; if we're both doing it, consider it an 'aid another' check.

Strength or Aid Another 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

EDIT: Ekuur's whole body rings as the door doesn't budge an inch ...


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

that's 15 with the aide other


Bribes always welcome

Karrin kicks one of the door leafs. It opens easily enough, the panel swinging open, the small door latch keeping them closed twisting from her massive boot

You still supersized Karrin?

Inside is a temple, but it is empty of any type of seating. It is fashioned of snow-white marble, and there are several celestial-type statues in recessed alcoves along the walls. A group of hobgoblins are walking towards the doors as they are kicked in. They look surprised, but they grab their swords professionally. Two humans in robes are at the far side of the temple. They are on a higher altar area, with a large block upon which something round sits, looking like a giant glowing blue glass globe.

One thing that is instantly discernable about this place: It is cool inside. Like 60F degree cold (15C??). The walls are frescoed with more scenes of deities engaged in various persuits: Fighting, partying, saving the day, etc.

Ekuur:

Spoiler:
This place feels unclean to you. This is the heart of darkness


Male Human Rogue 6

New initiative? Let's assume so. 1d20 ⇒ 5

Swire raises his rapier and dashes at the oncoming hobgoblins, attempting to run them through.

Did we get surprise? Anyway, the attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 62d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6


Bribes always welcome
Merle Barer wrote:

"Okay everyone ready? then lets go" She says before using a wand on the base of the door

Using wand of obscuring mist trying to get it on the opposite side of the door if possible

Oops, somehow missed this.

As the door is kicked in, Merle's mist flows out into the temple.

Lemme do some reasearch and I will hopefully post up a map soonish


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle's initiative

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Karrin is still super sized.


Bribes always welcome

Initiatives:

Mr. Swire: 19
Shandor: 16
Merle: 15
Karrin: 14
Justin: 14
Drazek: 14
Ishmael: 14
Naridre: 14
Issac: 14
Bethany: 14
Hobgobbos:13
Brandal: 12
Ekuur: 11

I'll post up some more as time permits. Post up some actions.

Merle's mist forms in front of the party, obscuring the temple and the surprised hobgoblins

No surprise round, but you all have concealment now. Of course, so do they ..

Obscuring Mist


Male Human Rogue 6

Reposting action, now with miss chance! Shame I'm not sneak attacking anymore, at least. Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 3 Sodding dice, that attack hit...

Mr Swire wrote:

New initiative? Let's assume so. 1d20

Swire raises his rapier and dashes at the oncoming hobgoblins, attempting to run them through.

Did we get surprise? Anyway, the attack: 1d20+8=19;1d6+1=6;2d6=6

Also, Isaac should be going before Shandor too, since he traded one of his rogue talents to get Improved Initiative.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Karrin will move into the room until she runs into someone unfamiliar. She lets her axe make the introductions.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 5, 1) + 9 = 17 +1 cold


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

Ekuur releases a howl of rage as he enters the room and witnesses the desecration perpetuated in this temple. "The flame shall scour you from this place, blasphemers!"

He raises his obsidian holy symbol and intones, "Weapon of flame, come smite these foul heretics!" A flame leaps from the obsidian orb, flying next to one of the men on the altar next to the blue globe. It quickly coalesces into a translucent, flaming replica of Ekuur's own trikal, which proceeds to attack of its own accord. Ekuur then raises his own trikal, and closes with the hobgoblins.

Casts spritual weapon targeting one of the robed humans (if one is wearing more ornate robes, or is obviously the leader, he'll target that one; otherwise just pick the one on the left). I took a little liberty with the weapon, but the game effects are identical with the weapon generated for a chaotic priest - battleaxe. The damage is 1d8+1 (per the spell, for any weapon), and the battleaxe and trikal both have x3 crit modifiers

spiritual trikal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

EDIT: speaking of crits ... 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 damage 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (6, 4) + 2 = 12


Bribes always welcome

The billowing mist wraps the advancing hobgoblins in a cloying mist. Swire advances and jabs at a hobgoblin, the mist just causing his attack to go wide.

One of the robed humans gestures and a burst of fiercly glittering motes dance in Drazek's, Ishmael's and Merle's eyes

You've been >Glitterdusted< DC 17 Will save please

Ish's save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Ish cries out as the motes blind him

Karrin charges into the fog and lets her blue axe make introductions

Need a % roll for concealment miss chance Karrin

Ekuur wrote:

Ekuur releases a howl of rage as he enters the room and witnesses the desecration perpetuated in this temple. "The flame shall scour you from this place, blasphemers!"

He raises his obsidian holy symbol and intones, "Weapon of flame, come smite these foul heretics!" A flame leaps from the obsidian orb, flying next to one of the men on the altar next to the blue globe. It quickly coalesces into a translucent, flaming replica of Ekuur's own trikal, which proceeds to attack of its own accord. Ekuur then raises his own trikal, and closes with the hobgoblins.

Ekuur darts into the room and casts his spell. The flaming trikal strikes at the other human figure on the altar, eliciting a cry of agony as the manifested fiery trikal strikes home.

Keep actions coming, I am attempting to get a map up, but PB is malwaring again ..sigh


Bribes always welcome
Mr Swire wrote:
Also, Isaac should be going before Shandor too, since he traded one of his rogue talents to get Improved Initiative.

Cool. What's Issac's initiative bonus now?


>NEW MAP<

My computer and Photobucket have solved their creative disputes ..


Male Human Rogue 6
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
Cool. What's Issac's initiative bonus now?

+7 as far as I can tell.


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Will save

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Male Half-elf (Planar) Ranger 5/Rogue 2/Plane Walker 1

Sorry, yeah, Isaac's got a +7 initiative bonus now.
Isaac ducks and weaves through the periphery of the mist to come out on the back side of the team of hobgoblins, heading for the spellslingers in back.
Double move to p26, likely drawing an attack of opportunity from m27 if he's not flat-footed.


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade
Dungeon Monkey wrote:


Need a % roll for concealment miss chance Karrin

1d100 ⇒ 98

Oops I missed the obscuring mist


Bribes always welcome
Isaac wrote:

Sorry, yeah, Isaac's got a +7 initiative bonus now.

Isaac ducks and weaves through the periphery of the mist to come out on the back side of the team of hobgoblins, heading for the spellslingers in back.
Double move to p26, likely drawing an attack of opportunity from m27 if he's not flat-footed.

No worries. You will have missed the Glitterdust, so no Will save needed. The Hobgob is in the mist, so I'm going to rule against an AoO.

Issac darts around the billowing mist, hearing the sound of goblinish cursing as he runs. He sees the two in the back, as one casts a spell, the other is accosted by a flaming trikal that floats in the air. That berk casts something on himself just before the flaming trikal smacks him

Initiatives Rd 1:
Mr. Swire: 19 [miss]
Shandor: 16 [Glitterdust]
Merle: 15 [pending]
Karrin: 14 [atk-hit-kill]
Justin: 14 [pending]
Drazek: 14 [pending]
Ishmael: 14 [blinded-atk-miss]
Naridre: 14 [pending]
Issac: 14 [Double move to P26]
Bethany: 14 [pending]
Hobgobbos:13 [Atacking]
Brandal: 12 [spell-self]
Ekuur: 11 [Spiritual Weapon]

Merle shakes of the blinding golden motes, but Ish is still affected. He advances and strikes at a hobgoblin

Ish's rolls:

Spoiler:
1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 4 = 111d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 91d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

1d100 ⇒ 761d100 ⇒ 27

The blindness makes his attacks falter.

Karrin strides into the fog, Ferissirion hissing as the large blue axe carves through the fog. Karrin feels as if the axe has regained some of its puissance. In this temple alone you do normal cold damage. Ferissirion smacks deeply into the shoulder of a blurry hobgoblin, the wound freezing solid with a loud crackle. Karrin wrenches the icy weapon out, taking most of the burly goblinoid's arm with it. The unfortunate hobgoblin falls to the ground, dead.

OK post up them actions, those that haven't. Merle you have an action since you did the mist in the round previous


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle first dismisses the mist Then moves to Q 31 where she uses her wand of lightning bolt to get the three hobgoblins the rear

3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 2) = 9 Reflex 14 for half (16 if the wand user adds there casting stat bonus to the dc for some reason I cant remember right now)

Use magic device

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Actually I don't think I need to make a use magic device check to use the wand If I am reading the rulebook correctly since it is on my class spell list


Human Wiz 8

STILL haven't had time to update Justin! ;P But I'll run him as if I have, not too much changed as far as the basics.

Justin waits for the enlarged KARRIN as opposed to the normal sized 'Karrin' ;) to charge through the doorway, then peeks his head around the door, and sights upon the nearest caster, and flicks his hand towards him as if throwing something. Obediently a dart of glowing force materializes and flies towards the robed figure, spinning and darting around all in it's path to home in unerringly on the humanoid,...

Bolt of force (as Magic Missile) Dmg:

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Avian Harpy Avian Harpy 4 Bard (Arcane Duelist) 2

Bethany launches herself into the air as soon as the door opens and flies into the room, heading straight for the alter and the two spell Casters atop it.

Double move Flying (80') to land in s20 next to the Caster.


Bribes always welcome

Mr. Swire: 19 [miss]
Shandor: 16 [Glitterdust]
Merle: 15 Lightning bolt!]
Karrin: 14 [atk-hit-kill]
Justin: 14 [mag missile]
Drazek: 14 [pending]
Ishmael: 14 [blinded-atk-miss]
Naridre: 14 [pending]
Issac: 14 [Double move to P26]
Bethany: 14 [swoop to S20]
Hobgobbos:13 [Atacking]
Brandal: 12 [spell-self]
Ekuur: 11 [Spiritual Weapon]

Merle Barer wrote:
Actually I don't think I need to make a use magic device check to use the wand If I am reading the rulebook correctly since it is on my class spell list

We'll run with this ruling for now, I am kinda rushed this morn. I can't find any ruling on adding stat bonus to DC so we'll go with 14

Merle brandishes her wand at the hobgoblins. A bright flash of light followed by a loud echoing boom ensues.

Hobgob saves:

Spoiler:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

The hobgobs are singed but still standing

Justin sends a bolt of arcane energy over to the shorter robed man. The caster yells in pain as the bolt strikes true.

Bethany swoops into the room, wings outstretched, and glides over to the man Justin just hit. She alights, ready for combat.

OK, Nari and Drazek to go!


>Revised Map<


Human Wiz 8
Merle Barer wrote:

Actually I don't think I need to make a use magic device check to use the wand If I am reading the rulebook correctly since it is on my class spell list

UNLESS they changed something in PFRPG, this is correct.

You also do not need to make a roll (Use magic device, spellcraft or otherwise) if you are using a scroll, as long as the spell is on your list, and it is from a level that you can currently cast. (Not CASTER level, the actual level of the spell) IF you can only cast 2nd level spells for example, and you have a scroll of fireball, you need to make a spellcraft roll to make sure you read it right. (Again, unless they changed something in PF)

Justin gives a grim nod of satisfaction as his mystic bolt strikes the caster, raises his fist above his shoulder, and pumps his arm, elbow down.

"And there's plenty more where that came from!"


female elan Psion (Kineticist) 9

Could you please NPC Nari for the next couple of rounds? I'm having trouble following the combat and I have a lot going on right now. I'll jump back in as soon as I can, but I don't want to hold everybody else up in the meantime.


Bribes always welcome
Naridre Ro'Arisahshe wrote:
Could you please NPC Nari for the next couple of rounds? I'm having trouble following the combat and I have a lot going on right now. I'll jump back in as soon as I can, but I don't want to hold everybody else up in the meantime.

No problems Lyn/Nari.


Nari darts into the room, avoiding the battling group of hobgoblins and party members. She brings her fingers to her temples and her eyes glow brightly. The shorter man Justin hit with a bolt screeches and claps his head as if struck with a violent headache

Nari is pulling a three-point Mind Thrust vs. Shandor. DC 17 Will to resist

3d10 ⇒ (8, 7, 1) = 161d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The short man's head vibrates as if he was being shaken violently. Red-laced grey goo begins to squirt out of his ears. He collapses to the ground in front of a surprised Bethany, dripping pureed brain on her claws.

>NSFW (or stomach) link<

I think I did that right :/


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Yuck! That should make Nari feel good :(

So who are we waiting on now? Drazek? Hurry up or you're going to get DMPCed as well.


Bribes always welcome
Karrin Kind wrote:
Yuck! That should make Nari feel good :(

Yeah, she's toted up three kills on this rock already! Psycho-killer, qu'est que c'est?

Karrin Kind wrote:
So who are we waiting on now? Drazek? Hurry up or you're going to get DMPCed as well.

Indeed, all we need is the warlock to chime in. If he doesn't by tomorrow I'll DMPC him along ..


OK, running Drazek ..

The black-clad warlock jinks around the hobgoblin troops and concentrates on the final spellcaster.

Doing the blasty thing with mortalbane sauce:

Eldritch Blast(touch atk): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 264d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 6, 1, 6) + 1 = 19

The red-veined black ray of energy strikes the belaugered man. His face withers as the energy seems to suck years of life from him.


Bribes always welcome

The hobgoblins step up to their attackers. One concentrates on Karrin, one on Ish, one on Ekuur, one on Merle. The chain-weilding leader of the goblinoids decides to take on Karrin as well, seeing her as a more direct threat:

Attacks:

Spoiler:
Karrin:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 102d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9
Ishmael:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Ekuur:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Merle:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Most of the attacks go wide, but Merle's assailant gets in a lucky blow, his longsword piercing her side deeply and drawing a gout of blood.

Crit confirm:

Spoiler:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

So 18 damage total Merle ... ouch

OK, round one is done, on to round two! Post dem actions!


Male Human (Athasian) Cleric 9

Ekuur's weapon of force continues its assault on the first spellcaster.

attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Meanwhile, Ekuur grins as the hobgoblin takes a swing at him, and the blow goes wide. He returns the favor with his own swing ...

trikal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 damage 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


female Tiefling 9th level Duskblade

Karrin will go for the chain wielding Hobgoblin, he seems more of a threat.

attack:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
damage:3d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 6, 5) + 9 = 21
cold damage:1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Human Rogue 6

Swire takes a chance and runs over to the flank of another of the guards and attempts to skewer him.

Moving to a flanking position (If I can get there while using Acrobatics to avoid AoOs, I will. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18), then attacking. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 42d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7


Female catfolk sorceror 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

The hobgoblins step up to their attackers. One concentrates on Karrin, one on Ish, one on Ekuur, one on Merle. The chain-weilding leader of the goblinoids decides to take on Karrin as well, seeing her as a more direct threat:

Attacks:
** spoiler omitted **

Most of the attacks go wide, but Merle's assailant gets in a lucky blow, his longsword piercing her side deeply and drawing a gout of blood.

Crit confirm:** spoiler omitted **

[ooc]So 18 damage total Merle ... ouch

OK, round one is done, on to round two! Post dem actions!

Would the confirm not fail since Merle has an ac of 20 from mage armour? (assuming it is still up I'm not really sure how long we have been in here. Last reference I have is from Justins Tongues spell wearing off in 40 minutes has 20 minutes passed since then?)


Bribes always welcome
Merle Barer wrote:
Would the confirm not fail since Merle has an ac of 20 from mage armour? (assuming it is still up I'm not really sure how long we have been in here. Last reference I have is from Justins Tongues spell wearing off in 40 minutes has 20 minutes passed since then?)

Sorry, didn't realize you had that up. Yeah, it's only been about an hour since you guys entered the Mortuary, so it would still be up, so only 10 damage


Bribes always welcome

Round 2:
Mr. Swire: 19 [atk-hit-kill]
Shandor: 16 [dead]
Merle: 15 [pending]
Karrin: 14 [atk-hit-kill]
Justin: 14 [pending]
Drazek: 14 [pending]
Ishmael: 14 [blinded-atk-miss]
Naridre: 14 [pending]
Issac: 14 [pending]
Bethany: 14 [pending]
Hobgobbos:13 [Atacking]
Brandal: 12 [attacking]
Ekuur: 11 [atk-miss Spiritual Weapon rd 2 miss]

Mr. Swire's sword finds the artery under a Hobgobin's armpit. The humanoid falls down dazed, the light draining out of his eyes as his side turns crimson.

Karrin's blue axe nips the hobgoblin leader's head straight off his shoulders. The humanoid's brainbox goes spinning through the air, flashfrozen. It shatters on the marble floor. A gout of blood shoots out from the hobgoblin's neck, only to freeze into a giant red icicle at the stump. The headless corpse and its jagged red stalagmite fall to the ground.

Ishmael attempts to fight his foe despite his blindness

Ish's atk:

Spoiler:
1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 4 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 4 = 131d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The Xoasitect ranger's flashing blades miss again.

Keep 'em coming. Ekuur, I'll write your in once I have a few more actions posted :)


Female catfolk sorceror 9

Merle staggers back clutching at her now bloody side...... "This was my good robe you Jerk." she hisses as she steps back and zaps him in the face

Wand of lightning bolt

3d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6) = 12

She is kind of pissed right now so besides making sure not to hit anyone on her side and blasting the hobgoblin in the face she isn't really aiming for anyone else.


Human Wiz 8

JUstin flinches visibly at both Merle's wound, and her (over?) reaction to it.

"Ouch. That's your lesson for today gentlemen, beware the wrath of a woman stabbed. Especially when she's a caster, with a wand." Justin says dryly, flicking his fingers once more, sending another bolt of force flying to dodge willy-nilly through the crowd until finding it;s target.

ANother Force Bolt (Evoker's power= Mag Missile) at Merle's dance partner, IF he;s still alive. If he dropped, the next in line. Justin;s not really being picky right now.

Missile Dmg:

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


M Human Witchblade 6{Hexblade 1/Warlock 5(favored)

Drazek seems to comeout of a trance, stepping forward, his glaive whirring throgh thea air to lance out at the hobgoblin.

Touch Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6) + 1 = 8

5,501 to 5,550 of 12,225 << first < prev | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.