Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Chimera Squadron Gameplay (Inactive)

Game Master Tanis Newlun


101 to 150 of 180 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

OK - looks like I'll have to wait anyway given our initiatives.


oops
Seeing the chained figure, Pikrak yells "You've had your chance, vile torturers, now DIE!" as he runs towards the enemy behind the table.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 4) + 9 = 17


You run forward, bring up your sword, and strike down the woman in one hit, nicely done.


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

Apologies. I was awaiting Pikrak, but apparently he already went. I must'ved missed it. Sir, I don't need to go back to the hole, sir!

Round 1

Vayden takes a position to one side of the door, the other for Kellen. Taking aim with his gun, he goes for the target on the stairs. "This is for our scout."

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Touch AC

Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

A 1....again.....Guns hate me.


Critical failure? Hahahhah

Definite miss...


Female Dwarf 1 / Cleric {HP 10/10 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD14 | F/R/W 5/3/6}

Agota pushes, morningstar at the ready, in to confront the one in the corner.

To hit and damagep

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Lizardman Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Urban) 1 & Fighter (Unarmed) 1/Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle Mystery) 2 HP 30/30; AC 20 FF 18 T 12 CMD 21; Fort +8 Ref +5 W 0; Init +2 Per +5

Spoiler:

strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Rulgha struggles against his chains, trying to break free


Agota, miss.

Rulgha:
Alas, you can't seem to find the strength to burst the chains, or get out for that matter


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

Based on Vayden's move, it looks like the door is open now.

Kellen follows Vayden's lead and targets the foe on the stairs with his crossbow.

Crossbow:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 4


It's like you all forgot how to hit, come on guys...

Kellen, miss...


Ok so the bandit in the corner steps up to Pikrak, with a look of sorrow.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

the woman on the stairs aims her crossbow at Kellen, and shoots.

1d20 ⇒ 121d8 ⇒ 7


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

On Kellen's next action in the order...

As the bolt whizzes by, Kellen's eyes again glow as he calls forth a ray of whitish blue...a light whooshing sound of a cold wind following in its wake.

Ray of Frost-ranged touch attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage:1d3 ⇒ 1


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

Round 2

Vayden takes cover behind the doorway and clears his gun.


The bolt leaves a blue scar on the wall, from the miss, sorry if I didn't mention,

Next Round!

Battle Picture


"I repeat: Surrender and be granted fair trial!"
diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Pikrak will wait for a reaction before resuming the attack. Obviously he will not attack one who surrenders.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 3) + 9 = 14


Male Lizardman Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Urban) 1 & Fighter (Unarmed) 1/Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle Mystery) 2 HP 30/30; AC 20 FF 18 T 12 CMD 21; Fort +8 Ref +5 W 0; Init +2 Per +5

Struggle with the chains that bind Escape Artist 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Female Dwarf 1 / Cleric {HP 10/10 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD14 | F/R/W 5/3/6}

Agota almost laughs when she hear's Pikrak's demand for the enemy to surrender. Like that's gonna happen. But she holds her weapon at the ready until she sees how they respond.

Holding my action to see if they surrender or not. If not - Attack and damage:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

If they haven't surrendered...

Seeing that magic didn't work so well, Kellen goes to his crossbow again to take a shot at the woman on the stairs.

Crossbow:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 2

Or not...


First off, Pikrak, you can't use Diplomacy in this situation, it doesn't make sense.

Pikrak, you killed the man in the corner...


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1
Chimera Squadron GM wrote:
You can't use Diplomacy in this situation...Pikrak, you killed the man in the corner...

Suddenly imagining Pikrak declaring "Stop Villains..." *pause*

"Oh wait...nevermind..." *POW!* as he knocks the guard down in mid-response! :-))


Yeah, hehe...


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

Vayden stuffs a paper cartridge into his musket, and takes a shot at the man on the stairs once more.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Touch AC

Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Y'know, I'm thinking of choosing a new profession. Farmer anyone?


Sorry, no good

The shot flies from the musket, embedding in the stone wall adjacent to the woman...


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

It also jammed the gun....again. Stupid Muskets with their 1-2 misfire.


Waiting on Pikraks Intimidate... Then next round...


Intimidate? Erm, okay.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Despite having killed two men in two blows, Pikrak is not very scary.


Nope, sorry...

the women turns her crossbow to Pikrak, a fires.

1d20 ⇒ 141d8 ⇒ 5

Next Round


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

Let's lock and load again...

Hey! You were given a warning! Kellen blurts as he reloads and fires his crossbow at the woman again.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

Vayden pulls out a dagger and let's it fly at the woman, hoping to end it quickly. "This still ain't going well for a first showing."

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Come one guys!

miss


As the bolt flies past Pikrak, he turns his attention to the woman, runs up to her and swings his sword.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 3) + 9 = 18


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

I think we'll just all hide behind Pikrak as he mows down the villains. :-))


Not when he misses like he just did...


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

I'm amazed at the hate from the dice-roller so far. About to take up a club and go beat on her. Maybe have to get a Bayonet for my musket.


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

Waiting for Agota's action, but on the following round.

Disgusted with their foe's apparent good luck, Kellen growls in frustration and summons forth another golden arrow to strike her.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


A kill, spectacular

the bolt flies through the air, stiming down your final opponent, Yippee...

So, you have a guy who just ripped himself from the wall, and you have stairs leading upwards


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

Hope he identifies himself an ally before I finish loading my gun. You got two rounds.

Vayden clears and reloads his weapon, keeping his eye on the stranger. "And who might you be?"


Male Lizardman Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Urban) 1 & Fighter (Unarmed) 1/Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle Mystery) 2 HP 30/30; AC 20 FF 18 T 12 CMD 21; Fort +8 Ref +5 W 0; Init +2 Per +5

"Rulgha Ghawn, ex-prisoner of the scum you just offed. I am a man of many talents and I offer them to you, the ones who helped me escape. Now all I need is some armor and a big sword. I wonder where my stuff is"


Hint: you saw them put your stuff in the chest in the corner, stupid bandits...


Male Lizardman Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Urban) 1 & Fighter (Unarmed) 1/Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle Mystery) 2 HP 30/30; AC 20 FF 18 T 12 CMD 21; Fort +8 Ref +5 W 0; Init +2 Per +5

Stupid bandits indeed. Rulgha will get dressed, no modesty involved. Ready for revenge


"An enemy of my enemy is my friend. Welcome, and let's finish this. You will tell us what you know about the Onslaught back at the camp."
Pikrak stands guard at the stairs, ready to get up when his companions are, and wary of those who might be heading downwards.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1
Pikrak Ancrym wrote:
"An enemy of my enemy is my friend. Welcome, and let's finish this."

Although he stares warily at their new ally, Kellen mutters:

Agreed

While the ex-prisoner goes about getting his armor, Kellen will search the fallen foes for anything that might provide an aid to them - keys, documented orders/maps, or even any apparent magical aid.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Maybe there's something here that can help us have the advantage of surprise - in case we run into anymore Society scum.

Ugh - now I roll a 20!


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

Vayden keeps the stairs covered while everyone gets ready (and loots), in case of surprise attack.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Everyone can easily hear talk, from assumed more EF members upstairs,

150 xp.

srangely, they don't have anything besides armor and weapons...


"Can anyone surprise them with a spell or a trap? If not, I'm going in."


Male Lizardman Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Urban) 1 & Fighter (Unarmed) 1/Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle Mystery) 2 HP 30/30; AC 20 FF 18 T 12 CMD 21; Fort +8 Ref +5 W 0; Init +2 Per +5

"I can be as sneaky as the best of them. I could try and catch them unaware"


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

No luck from me - my spells are limited to singular targets. I'll back you up as needed.

Other than taking some replacement crossbow bolts, Kellen leaves the rest and prepares his crossbow for the next attack.


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 1

*crickets chirping*


Male Human Musket Master 1 {HP 11/11 | AC18 FF14 T14 CMD16 | F/R/W 3/6/2}

"Not much I can do myself. So I say we just keep going with the charge. No one died this time, so I think we're getting better. Maybe we'll even start hitting what we aim for." Vayden will follow Pikrak upstairs, if he chooses to take point.


"Stay behind me and try to flank the bandits."
Pikrak will lead the attack, getting up the stairs and charging at an enemy preferably across the room, to leave the others space for flanking.
Init: 1d20 ⇒ 18

101 to 150 of 180 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chimera Battalion Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.