Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Children of the Void (Inactive)

Game Master therealthom

part 2 of Second Darkness


351 to 400 of 1,756 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Human Diviner Wizard 6

Lecian moves near Tyrrol and looks over the items collected.

Lecian will help identify everything Tyrrol is looking over, then appraise the gems.

Spellcraft:
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Appraise:
small garnets: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
large garnets: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
small diamonds: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Getheldam watches, sharp-eyed as Mordecai splits the coins and Tyrrol examines the items.

Mordecai wrote:
"Take your split, and get as far from this town as you can. Our partnership is concluded. If I see you again today, you're just a small man with far too much coin weighing him down..."

"Just a moment, friend. Your split of the cash proceeds in certainly justly conducted, but there is also the matter of these other items and the gems," Getheldam's tone is gently remonstrating. "No doubt the wands and scrolls are potent and valuable. And judging by our friend's prolonged interest, nods at Tyrrol , the staff and ring are also of value.

"As haste may be a virtue this morning, I propose a quick solution. I shall take the gems and leave you the other items."

The crossbow is indeed very finely crafted, (MW). Even with the blades and crafting, it makes for an awkward melee weapon. Standard MW light crossbow, usable in melee as a dagger at -3 to hit (-4 non-proficient, +1 MW). Exotic weapon proficiency to cancel the -4.

Your rendezvous was for noon I believe. You have a couple hours.


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

We were to assist in a swindle, of sorts, my very precise fellow, and so we have done, and split the results of that swindle according to the terms of the agreement. He gestures at the fallen bodies of the shopkeeper and his thugs, This is where your cunning plan became untenable, the swindle failed, and we were forced to resort to violence. It is no longer a clever con, but, in no uncertain terms, a brutal burglary, and not part of the arrangement.

He points to the sacks of coin that the gnome has at hand, which, if entirely composed of gold goins, with no silver or copper, should weigh approximate sixty pounds. Are you not satisfied with more than your body's weight of coin, which I admit to some anticipatory amusement at seeing you carry away?

Diplomacy to get him to agree to take the money and run.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Worst. Diplomat. Ever.


Male 'Half-Elf' Fighter (Two-Handed) 4 / Oracle (Battle) 1 / Barbarian (Urban) 1 / Ranger (Trophy Hunter) 1

Tyrrol shrugs.

"They may be magical, but fencing them in this city would probably be difficult, so their market value is consequently reduced. I also would not put it past Smit to have cursed/trapped items on tap, in case something like this happened, so I would prefer to finish working-out what they are..."

Qadira

Male Halfing Barbarian 4

"Size-brother, I ask you this - when you stole from Croat, you had an army behind you. Who now is behind you? Your army is done fighting, and now you are one small gnome, standing to argue with large armed warriors. Your talk of markets and values..." He waves his hand dismissively. "Merchant talk. I understand the dance of battle, and that you will not stand long in it."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


This poor post. I tried three times to post it, but have been interrupted every time.

First, my bad. The dark gems are onyx, not garnet.

Set, roughly 50 gp to a pound now.

Lecian:

Spoiler:
A dozen small onyx at 50 gp each. Two large onyx, 200 gp each. Diamonds 600 gp each.

Lecian and Tyrrol :

Spoiler:
Nice rolls. you did very well between the two of you.

Spellcraft(Wand): Hold Person, DC 13 (7 charges)
Spellcraft(Wand): Silence, DC 12 (3 charges)
Spellcraft(Staff): +2
Spellcraft(Scroll): Heroism
Spellcraft(Scroll): Animate Dead
Spellcraft(Scroll): Halt Undead
Spellcraft(Spellbook): Sepia Snake Sigil
Spellcraft(Spellbook): Magic Aura

Spellcraft(Ring): Special abjuration-- kind of like spell absorption. That's all you get for now.


Male Human Diviner Wizard 6

Lecian ignores the conversation going on between Gethaldam and the others and heads towards the back room, or anywhere where he may have some peace and quiet.

Lecian will spend 15 minutes and prepare Identify in his unused 1st-level spell slot.

Are the scrolls arcane?


SCrolls are arcane.

traveling til Friday. internet uncertain. sorry for brevity. trying to post and sleep.


Male Human Diviner Wizard 6

After he's finished studying, Lecian will examine the spellbook with Magic Aura and cast Identify on it.

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8
Mordecai wrote:
"Let's find a place to hole up until we leave town. Anyone familiar enough with the seedier side of this rathole to know of a good place to lie low until then?"

Lothan, answers Mordecai's question, after mostly just watching the events unfold.

"The wharves. Down by the docks. That place is the biggest rathole I know of." He shrugs. "Convienent, I'd say."


Thanks for waiting for me. I should post fairly regularly this week. Since no one seems interested in RP haggling with Getheldam over the split, I will decree the following:

Getheldam argues briefly about the value of the magic items he proposes to leave with you versus the gems. Sensing that your patience may be becoming strained, and perhaps very eager to be out of town now that he knows Croat is looking for him, he abruptly settles for half the small garnets and one of the diamonds on top of his share of the cash. Testing the weight of his share, he realizes that he can barely drag a sack loaded with the coin. Dismayed he negotiates the purchase of the two remaining diamonds for 2000 gp. He bids you good-bye and leaves through the back door.

That leaves you with: 5000 gp, 6 small and 2 large onyx, the three spell books in the glass case. Smit's wand. A wand from the young half-elf. The bayonetted crossbow and the staff. The drawers in the back wall of the shop prove to be lead-lined. In them you find three scrolls and a ring. Any mundane material components you might need are available.

You pack up and follow Lothan down to a dive near the docks where you can hole up until you meet your boat. On the docks, there is exciting news. During the night, a ship that came into the harbor was stormed by a gang of men. They overpowered the crew, put them off the ship and then sailed hastily away. Rumor has it that Clegg Zincher and his men were responsible.

There is also less exciting news. After your ship was returned to the water, the crew noticed leaks (larger than you would expect, even from a dry hull) while they were stowing cargo. The ship has been returned to the yard for inspection.

Kuva:

Spoiler:
Your contact will know a reliable fence for the loot.

Lothan:

Spoiler:
The owner/barkeep is a discreet man. There are a couple of rooms for hire upstairs.

Lecian, I've got to go, but you're top of my list on my return.

A quiet interlude, while you talk about splitting the loot.


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

Mordecai feels a rush of anger at the news;
*Brilliant* move choosing to replace those make whole spells, old fool. Of *course* someone would sneak aboard a competitors ship and knock some extra holes in the hull to slow them down...

He thanks Lothan for finding them a suitable 'dive' to hide out, since they seem to be fated to die in this stinking town.


Male 'Half-Elf' Fighter (Two-Handed) 4 / Oracle (Battle) 1 / Barbarian (Urban) 1 / Ranger (Trophy Hunter) 1

Tyrrol nods his thanks to Lothan for finding the group somewhere suitable to rest, and takes the opportunity to put his feet up as he waits for things to move along...

Regarding loot distribution, I assume that Lecian will want the spellbooks, the scrolls, and 250gp worth of Onyx (which is sufficient to animate the maximum HD of undead possible with the Scroll).

I assume that Mordecai will probably be the best person to get the wands - Hold Person and Silence seem his style ;-)

I would not mind the bladed crossbow, more for novelty than anything else - there is something about the design that appeals to Tyrrol :-D

I propose that we sell the staff; if we do so, that, combined with the other 'commodities', nets us a total of 9600, which, split five ways, gives us 1920gp each.

I am still waiting to hear what, exactly, the ring does ;-)

Qadira

Male Halfing Barbarian 4

I would be ok with that divvying up of things.

Kuva gives a nod towards the pile of goods. "If you're concerned about selling stolen goods, I know a man in town that would take care of this without asking too many questions. The market does as the market wills."


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

The faster we sell or convert this haul into more easily portable, and less recognizable, materials, the better, I think, although I wouldn't want you to take any unneeded risks, Kuva, just to 'make change.'


Lecian:

Spoiler:
The spellbook with magic aura just detects as "magic" of moderate level. No particular spell or power applies.

(From the PRD)
.................................faint......moderate....strong....overwhelm ing
Functioning spell (spell level) 3rd or lower 4th–6th 7th–9th 10th+ (deity-level)
Magic item (caster level) 5th or lower 6th–11th 12th–20th 21st+ (artifact)

Give me a spellcraft check please.

Lecian and Tyrrol:

Spoiler:
The ring. It's abjuration aura fluctuates up and down around a moderate mean like the ring was not quite properly enspelled. I mis-spoke earlier when I said spell absorption, it's something like spell resistance. The fluctuation makes an exact determination diffcult.

(From the PRD)
.................................faint......moderate....strong....overwhelm ing
Functioning spell (spell level) 3rd or lower 4th–6th 7th–9th 10th+ (deity-level)
Magic item (caster level) 5th or lower 6th–11th 12th–20th 21st+ (artifact)

One of you ventures out that evening to gather news of the ship.

First volunteer can report the spoiler:

Spoiler:
It appears someone deliberately pulled the oakum from the seams between the lower hull planks. The captain and yard owner are quite upset and the caulkers are working in pairs while reworking the boat. No one will be allowed to approach the ship alone. Sentries have been posted around the ship and at all the entrances to the yard.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

"No problem. I'll go and check out how our ship is doing and then I can square things away with the owner here. He says he's got a couple of rooms upstairs we can have. I'll be back in a bit." Lothan then heads out to acquire the necessary info.

Returning a while later, Lothan reports back to the others, "Alright, guys, looks like we've got ourselves a case of sabotage. Some scumbag has deliberately pulled the oakum from the seams that the ship has between the lower hull planks. The captain's got caulkers working in pairs while they rework the boat. They aren't letting anyone approach alone and they've got sentries freaking everywhere." Lothan sighs and turns to Mordecai, "I'm gonna get things squared away with the owner, I let you and Lecian figure out what are next move is." He says as he turns and leaves.


Male Human Diviner Wizard 6

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Lecian:

Spoiler:
This magic aura is a variant of the standard spell which doesn't emulate a false spell. It just broadcasts "magic." Think about it.

Lothan:

Spoiler:

Terenius Hearth, Captain of the Gold Dragon, hopes that you all still plan to sail with him despite this setback. If you find and take another ship, he will understand, but please notify him if that's the case. Despite his worry about his boat, he is pleasant and courteous.

Better description of the next few days coming tomorrow. Plan your split and purchases, if any.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

Lothan forgetting to relate the conversation he had with the captain, goes and hunts down Mordecai to let him know. "Hey Mordecai, one other thing, Captain Hearth was worried we may be looking for another boat. I told him that wouldn't be the case. Heck, we had a hard enough time finding this one. The last thing we need is to do more boat hunting." He smirks. "Anyway, the way I see it, he's been real solid towards us, I don't see no reason to back out now. But, if you or Lecian think we need to find another, he would just like to be informed. Just lettin' you know."


The Golden Dragon proves an obstructive patient. Burdened down with water, she is difficult to haul out and nearly rolls over. After inspection of the damage, the yard agrees to re-caulk the entire ship. It will be at least two days.

While you lie low in the waterfront dive and slip out to better supply yourselves, other expeditions to the island make their departure. The Cypher Mage expedition leaves the next morning. From a discreet viewpoint on the quay, Lothan can see Samarintha and her companions step aboard. Late the same afternoon, the dwarves of the Gasworks depart. Their expedition is a partnership with Overlord Cromarky.

The sun is setting the following day as you board the Golden Dragon. Captain Hearth is in a jovial mood. He shares a piece of quarterdeck with you and the other passengers so that you are out of the crew's way while they work the ship out of port.

Make your final purchases and check in. The discussion thread has some info on the split 1920 gp each I think. Pawning the ring will earn you an extra 2400 gp which I imagine you'll also split evenly.


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

Once it's determined that the Golden Dragon will not be able to sail for some time, Mordecai sulks for a bit, and then goes to sleep and prepares spells to assist with repairs. He'll use them as directed by the repair crews, and then return to rest, so that on the day the ship launches, he'll be able to prepare his usual complement of spells.

He keeps his hood up, during this brief excusion out of the inn they are sequestered in, not wanting to draw attention from anyone who might report back to Boss Croat their position.

His mood is dark, three or four expeditions have beaten them to the island, and anything of great value or interest may have already been secured by one or more factions.

The thought that those factions may well be squabbling among themselves, in open conflict, only brings him mild comfort, as it's possible that nothing of great value is on the island, other than in the hands of the previous four expeditions, who no doubt brought much valuable equipment with them...


Male Human Diviner Wizard 6

Lecian opens the magic aura book and reads it.


Lecian, I covered a lot of ground in the last posts. When are you opening the book?


Male Human Diviner Wizard 6

At the magic shop.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

Seeing Samaritha leave with the other Cyphermages, Lothan can't help but think to himself. The one lone bright spot of this whole stinking city. "Be careful." He whispers to himself.


Quick retcon to the magic shop.

Lecian opens one of the spellbooks. Suddenly it erupts into flames.

Fire trap, damage 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 reflex save DC 16 for half damage

Afterward the book lies on the floor where Lecian dropped it. It is unharmed except for a few bent pages.

Lecian:

Spoiler:
The variant magic aura masked the firetrap like camouflage. The spell is in the book, as is fire trap. The book concentrates on necromantic spells up to fourth level, but has a fair sampling of other spell schools too.


Male Human Diviner Wizard 6

Lecian covers his face and leaps out of way as quickly as he can.

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Lecian swears in pain after being burned. Eventually, he calms, picks up the book, and reads it further.

DM:
What other spells are in the book? Lecian will use the next couple of days to transfer the spells into his own spellbook while the ship is being repaired.

Qadira

Male Halfing Barbarian 4

Kuva grins widely at Mordecai. "I will show the fury of the Padishah Empire to any fool that tries to trouble me," he says confidently. "Tallfolk are too easily lulled into combat with me - a mistake many pay for."

Kuva spends the next few days traveling back and forth to his contact, bringing the gear to be fenced in manageable chunks.


Wilam hasn't showed. Another small retcon.

Predawn, the night before you depart,

Wilam's cougar paced the room, uncomfortable in the small bare space. Although the cat's footfalls were nearly silent, its breathing was heavy and sometimes rattled into a low growl.

Wilam himself had grown silent. He sat in the corner unmoving save for a tremor in his legs. The compression of his lips and furrow in his brow indicated intense concentration.

At last he sighed, "I can not remain a moment more. This place is too small, too dead. Sora and I must get out of here." He stood and shouldered his pack. "We will walk outside the city. I will meet you at the boat."

He departed into the darkness. The big cat stalked at his side.

He did not make the rendezvous.


Evening aboard the Golden Dragon,

Tyrrol :

Spoiler:
a sailor asks you to bring your charts to the captain's cabin. While you are getting them the captain extends the invitation below

Captain Hearth sends sailors to invite the party into his cabin. Tyrrol arrives last.

"Ahh. Thank you all. You are our first stop of course. It is only a few hours trip to Devil's Elbow, but the sunset will be setting about the time we arrive. My charts label Devils' Elbow as dangerous waters with a narrow road into a sheltered harbour,, but no more. The reefs are famous, as is the siren said to lure ships to a rocky doom."


Lecian: I owe you the spell book list. I'll try at lunch.

Qadira

Male Halfing Barbarian 4

Kuva looks a little uncomfortable on board the ship. He takes long looks at the vast amounts of water, and his face looks a bit... greener than usual. "Are we... are we likely to have to swim?" Kuva asks cautiously.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

"Nahhh! Don't worry Kuva, we'll make it okay. Remember now, we lost two days due to repairs, so, I think they made sure everything was ship shape." Noticing Kuva not looking so well, "Maybe you ought to go lie down, buddy." Lothan suggests, a bit worried about the fiery warrior. "You don't look so well."


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

Mordecai shudders at Kuva's question, and remains as far from any railing as possible, clearly not being a fan of the water either...


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

Noticing Mordecai step away from the railing as far as he can, "Mordecai? Not you too. C'mon fellas, it's just water. Look, the worst that could happen, is you could drown." He says as a matter of fact, then throws his next line in for good measure, "Orrr, get eaten by something before you drown. Huhhhh? That's gotta be better than drowning, I'd say." He says confidently.


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

The last time I went within ten feet of the ocean, something jumped out and bit one of my companions almost in half. It took me two days to get his bleeding carcass back on it's feet. Mordecai says, I'm not afraid of drowning. But when it comes to eating or being eaten, I'm the one who is going to do the eating...


Male 'Half-Elf' Fighter (Two-Handed) 4 / Oracle (Battle) 1 / Barbarian (Urban) 1 / Ranger (Trophy Hunter) 1

Tyrrol smirks at his companion's discomfort.

"Worry not Mordecai. When I found out where we were heading, I went to some effort to acquire detailed charts of the sea around the island. I also managed to acquire one of the only maps of the island itself."

So saying, Tyrrol pulls out a map-case, and unfurls his charts...

Qadira

Male Halfing Barbarian 4

Kuva stands close to Mordecai in the center of the ship, recognizing that he's found the spot on the ship furthest from all the water. "Simply too much water. Water is a luxury, a giver of life under the slow death of the desert sun. This glut of water, and not a drop of it good to drink..." Kuva shudders at the very thought. "Unnatural," he mutters darkly.


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8
Mordecai wrote:
The last time I went within ten feet of the ocean, something jumped out and bit one of my companions almost in half. It took me two days to get his bleeding carcass back on it's feet. Mordecai says, I'm not afraid of drowning. But when it comes to eating or being eaten, I'm the one who is going to do the eating...

"Wow." Lothan replies. "Sucks to be that guy."

Kuva Azul wrote:
Kuva stands close to Mordecai in the center of the ship, recognizing that he's found the spot on the ship furthest from all the water. "Simply too much water. Water is a luxury, a giver of life under the slow death of the desert sun. This glut of water, and not a drop of it good to drink..." Kuva shudders at the very thought. "Unnatural," he mutters darkly.

"Don't worry, my diminutive, yet fiery, friend. No one's gonna be drowning on this boat ride." He smiles and then motions to Kuva as if to say Watch this. Turning to Tyrrol, "Ain't that right, Tyrrol old buddy, old pal! No one's gonna be drowning on this ride, are they? I remember you saved those kittens that one time, so I know you'll save us if need be." He says assuredly, then turning back to Kuva and mouthing the words, I don't even know the guy! and smiles.


Male 'Half-Elf' Fighter (Two-Handed) 4 / Oracle (Battle) 1 / Barbarian (Urban) 1 / Ranger (Trophy Hunter) 1

Tyrrol shrugs disinterestedly.

"I know not of the event of which you speak. You must have me confused with someone else..."

He then flips open his pocket-watch, stares hard at the face for a few moments, and then turns his attention to Kuva.

"Nonetheless, now is probably not your time to die."

Tyrrol then closes his pocket-watch with a click that has the ring of finality about it.

"Perhaps we can return our attention to actually getting to the island, for the moment...?"


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

Lothan forms a wry grin at Tyrrol's response, "Yeah, you're probably right." He says as he goes and leans on the railing, still smiling. I wonder if that dude has ever laughed?


I'm back tonight, but tomorrow is an early get up and a long day on site. I might be on the road Wed to Friday.

Captain Hearth agrees with Tyrrol. "Let's see those charts. " He looks over the unrolled papers. "There are a lot of reefs on the run into the harbour and the light will be bad when we arrive. We'll anchor offshore and I'll drop you at dawn."

And so it is.

The next morning at dawn the Golden Dragon warps its way west up a mirror smooth channel between jagged rocks. It takes nearly two hours to cover the two miles to the harbour.

The forested island is quiet as the ship approaches; no signs of life are immediately apparent. A low ridge forms a spine along the length of the island, its slopes covered with dense forest and its shores affording very few safe
places to land. Two stone towers rise above the level of the surrounding trees along the top of the island’s ridge, one to the east and one at the island’s center. A thin plume of smoke rises from a point about midway between those two towers at the height of the island’s ridge. Yet the most dramatic sight as the ship nears its destination is the immense crater on the island’s northeastern slopes.

The crater itself is hundreds of feet wide and surrounded by an even
larger swath of burnt trees that have been knocked flat in a burst pattern around the impact site. The region’s frequent rainstorms and damp conditions prevented the fire from consuming the entire island, yet in all nearly a quarter of the island’s forest was destroyed by the impact.

Captain Hearth seems unusually nervous as the ship nears the island; when a bright light suddenly flashes at the peak of the island’s central tower, a sparkling flare that lasts for several seconds before expiring.

Hearth clears his throat and speaks softly, as if his throat is dry. "Are you all ready to go? All your gear packed? I'd rather not stay here long. We must hurry to our next port."


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

Mordecai makes sure that his gear is packed and ready to go before the boat reaches the drop off point.

He hands his remaining bottles of wine to the captain, "Thank you for the transport on your fine ship, and may the wind and waves see you safely to your port."

Once ashore, he makes haste to be away from the water, still being uncomfortable with the creatures of the sea, searching for a way off the landing point and to higher ground, muttering an invocation to the dark lady as he does, to sharpen his senses.

guidance assisted Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

Lothan gathers all his gear together and prepares for docking.

"This is what it's all about, boys. Let's see what we can find. He says as he steps onto dry land and follows right behind Mordecai.


Male 'Half-Elf' Fighter (Two-Handed) 4 / Oracle (Battle) 1 / Barbarian (Urban) 1 / Ranger (Trophy Hunter) 1

In the morning, Tyrrol makes sure to stow all of his gear carefully in his backpack.

He eagerly watches the approaching shoreline, his left hand reflexively caressing the smooth shell of his pocketwatch.

What mysteries and opportunities will we discover here?

Once ashore, he turns to his fellow treasure seekers.

"Shall we head for the crater? I am eager to see what we can find..."


(AC 19, hp 33 of 37) Human Cleric (Urgathoa) 6

The crater does indeed seem the best place to find anything remaining off the fallen star, Mordecai concedes, although that would also be the likely assumption of the other expeditions, and we may wish to keep a wary eye out for any traps or ambushes they have set up to discourage 'claim-jumpers.'

Qadira

Male Halfing Barbarian 4

"I carry my own discouragement," Kuva says meaningfully. "Let cowards lay their traps and coward-raids - I shall dance with all of them."


Male Half-Elf Ranger 8

"Odds are, the rock that made that crater has probably already been picked clean."

Then responding to what Kuva said, "Hah! From what I've seen, they ain't gonna like the way you dance Kuva. That's their fault, though. The way I see it, if they're gonna dance with you, they can hate the music all they want but if they're gonna show up at this dance, they better make sure they know how." He says with a big grin as he pats him on the shoulder.

Feeling a bit more freer ever since leaving Riddleport, Lothan can't help himself, "Hey Tyrrol, looking sharp there buddy! Let's keep up that positive attitude, shall we?" He says with a smile and continues, "I appreciate the upbeat attitude! That's good. Especially when you and our little, fiery, dancer of death, have to come up against something big and nasty! Helps prevent discouragement." He winks with a wry grin.

Then turning to Mordecai, he pauses a moment, "Mordecai." he nods. "Alright, well, let's keep moving! What are we waiting for!"


The ships turns the last turn revealing a series of rundown buildings terminating in a short quay. The harbor is empty. The Dragon ties up and you unload.

As you set foot on the quay and start to make your plans, a dwarf breaks from one of the buildings and runs toward the quay waving and shouting, "Ahoy the ship. Ahoy! "

351 to 400 of 1,756 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Children of the Void All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.