Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Cele's Jade Regent

Game Master Celestine8


251 to 300 of 1,163 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

female DM

No, it really doesn't. Faceless stalker was small and a reddish muddy colour and lacking in the backwards bending feet and arms surrounding its mouth.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna slumps to the floor.

"I have no..idea...?"

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

At least, whatever it is.. is dead now, I think.


female DM

Anyone with knowledge dungeoneering? Sienna knows the creature to be not a 'natural' creature.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Kravo has bardic knowledge but I think that's it for knowledge Dungeoneering.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

No Knowledge dungeoneering for me either.

"That must be the what's been keeping me from getting close to the Licktoads. Every time I would get close, I would hear something big nearby in the swamps. Could never sneak around it without breaking cover... What? I already told you, not a Licktoad! Not anything any more. Just me, call me Irnk. If you feel like it. Or don't." With that, the goblin retrieves his bow, slides the arrow back in it's quiver & turns back to face you, his hands on his hips & jaw thrust forward pugnaciously. "So do we continue this 'conversation' or try something a bit more productive?'


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"You say Shalelu sent you to help us. Why? Why do you turn against your own kind?"

Balthazar watches the goblin trying to get a good sense of him.
Sense Motive 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

That is... odd, but he seems trustworthy.

"Come with us. You can fill us in while we walk." Balthazar looks to the others and says confidently "He's good."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"You really don't know much about Goblins, do you?" Irnk replies, taking his hands from his hips & proceeding along the path you have been following. "I already told you, the Licktoads are not my kind. As to why Shalelu sent me, well, isn't it obvious? You are going to need help if you think you can just walk into an entire Goblin village & make it out alive. Of course, whether you make it out alive or not, the Licktoads are doomed as long as the people of Sandpoint think they are this big of a threat. The only question is when, not if, you lot wipe them out."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

"Yes, when we do." Sienna says while gritting her teeth. "So what makes you different to the Licktoads and why aren't you 'anything' any more? Sounds like you were exiled."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Made, not makes. Again, that should be obvious, Shalelu. Exiled?! Ha! You aren't very smart either, are you?" Irnk calls over his shoulder as he continues down the path.
Celes, we are still a fair way from the Licktoads yes? If not, Irnk wouldn't be quite so loud.
"You can either ignore me, or believe me, but Shalelu didn't send me here to yak. She sent me here to keep you alive. You want to know anything more, ask her. Assuming you survive this."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna replies with anger rising "Okay pintsize, I don't know much about goblins because I don't usually care, but I do know they exist in tribes and you are saying you aren't 'anything' anymore. So either you left or were exiled, or maybe you were born outside of a tribe either way you're on your own. I know Balthazar at least trusts you that is why I'm giving you a chance, don't make me think twice about taking your ears."

Sienna looks just about ready to throw a rock from her pouch at the goblin.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Balthazar seems slightly amused with Sienna and Irnk's back-and-forth. He smiles and teases the goblin: "Alright, Irnk, we understand, you are Shalelu's errand boy." He winks at Sienna. "Tell us, then, how you are supposed to help us and keep us alive. As you've seen, we can manage ourselves fairly well. What is so bad about the Licktoads?"


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Irnk stops dead in his tracks at Balthazar's flagrant stupidity. "Four of you against One critter, who was pretty obviously focused on me, and you wonder why I doubt your chances against an entire village of blooded killers?!?
Turning to face the rest of them. Unfortunately for me, Shalelu does not acknowledge the 'Too stupid to live' clause in rescuing, so whatever plan you lot come up with, I have to follow if I can't reason you out of it."
Sighing, scrubbing his temples with the thumb & index finger of one hand, Irnk continues. "Maybe you aren't stupid, but it's obvious you have no idea what you are up against so let me point out their advantages in this situation."
Lifting his head back up to glare ate Balthazar meaningfully, Irnk holds up a finger for each point.
"First, they have numbers. Trust me, there are a lot more than four of them for each of us, not just you.
Second, they know the area, much better even than I & don't get me started on how poorly you know it because we don't have that much time!
Third, they have fireworks. How many of which none of us know. Imagine every brat in your village suddenly able to cast fire spells, with no concern for what is flammable... mmm flammable..."
Irnk shakes his head, realizing he has become distracted at the thought of things going boom & burning. "Fourth, what is the phrase? 'A goblin's life is nasty, brutish & short, so are they.' Goblins are violent, homicidal, pyromaniacs; and those are our good qualities. It's not that we don't fear death, we don't recognize when a situation is mortal. So you have somehow managed to kill the last ten goblins that attacked you. The five after that don't really realize that might mean they should turn & run."
"Finally!" At this point, Irnk folds the fingers he has been holding up into a fist, with his thumb thrust into the air. "There will be a shaman. That shaman will be just as violent, vicious, bloodthirsty... Who am I kidding, that shaman will be MORE violent, vicious and bloodthirsty than any of the others. They will also be cleverer, more experienced, and a Woojie on top of it.
To deal with this problem, you are going to need guile & wits. Fortunately for you, I'm here."

With that, he mimes holding a match to his thumb, as if were a fuse; lighting it and tossing the resulting firework at an imagined foe.


female DM

Don't worry, Irnk, it's about an hour away, if you take the paths and bridges

You can feel the heat intensifying as the day begins to warm up, the cool, humid morning beginning a gradual transformation into stifling, muggy heat. The mist remains as thick as ever, concealing clouds of insects and perhaps hundreds of slithering, croaking, shrieking creatures. You can see the edges of the swamp just up ahead and Lost Coast Road, just over the next bridge.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

"Aren't you a wordy little thing? Tell me, since you should be oh so 'similar' to our targets. What lures goblins away? As we are not going to survive taking them all on at once, but I'm sure with a little rigging here and there we can bait some into a trap. I'm sure the Shaman would be smart enough to figure it out after the first or second trap but if he's smart he shouldn't come out for fear of his own life. So we might be able to whittle away some of his shield before going in for him."

Sienna ponders for a moment.

"What's a Woojie?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"A spell-tosser, Longshanks." Irnk spits out. "Fire, explosions, the sounds of animals in distress particularly spit dogs or horses, the sounds of goblins in distress, anything they can't explain, challenging them to one-on-one combat. As I said before, think of a particularly ill-mannered brat of your own kind...'
Irnk seems noticeably subdued from his previous rant.
Sense Motive DC20:

Spoiler:
Almost as if, until he had mentioned all the dangers, he hadn't fully considered them himself.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

"Goblins in distress eh? So if we make it sound like you are being beaten by would be adventurers others might come running?" Sienna muses. "This could be fun" She eyes the goblin slyly.


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"No use in worrying too much right now. For the moment, we're as ready as we can be. Once we get near the Licktoad camp, Hijiro will scout the field and get us the necessary information to plan our strike."


female DM

You walk down Lost Coast Road and begin going down the Old Fish Trail. The path through the swamp here is slowly being reclaimed by the lush vegetation of the marsh and the trees' dense foliage allows only diffuse light and the occasional bright shaft of bright sunlight to pierce through the leaves. The fog begins to thin as you make your way down the road.

Survival checks?


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Survival 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


female DM

Tracks from reptiles and various animals crisscross the tracks, as well as quite a few goblin tracks, coming and going, along with drops of blood and a few marks in the mud from something large being dragged along by a few goblins. The tracks are at least many hours old, many older, in the case of the goblins


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Probably not going to get more out of the survival check but might as well throw in mine.

Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


female DM

Sienna can see, by the occasional jagged slice in the mud, presumably from goblin dogslicers, and the weight of the goblin's steps, that raiding parties normally go this way. You can see that the goblins have managed to bring down a few caravan's horses and cut them to pieces, dragging bits of them back, probably to eat. There haven't been any raiding parties out this way since yesterday night's last attack


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"Maybe we should get off this path to avoid being surprised by the Licktoads. It seems they use it quite often."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 4. Wow, I got nothing!
"Yes,that would be a good idea."


female DM

Want to send some scouts ahead? With Hijiro on vacation, I could just roll stealth and have him go with anyone else that wanted to go. If he's the sole scout, I'd just write down what he saw


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro offers to stealth ahead and look for traps and ambushes. He changes to his kitsune form and moves ahead of the party, scanning off the trail as well as on it. He reports back regularly if he spots anything important.

stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Cele, if you need more rolls from me to keep the action going, feel free to make them for me while I'm offline, thanks!


female DM

Thanks, Hijiro, will do. But here you are!


female DM

Hijiro:
You walk through the muck and undergrowth until you reach the walled-in village of the Licktoad tribe. The palisade wall is 10 feet high and looks easy to climb. There are three watchtowers, stretching just higher than the walls, with many windows, that would grant an excellent view of the surrounding swamp if there were any goblins manning it at the time. There is an algae- and slime-covered pond that serves as a natural barrier in an area near the gate that has no wall. The pool reaches around 10 feet deep in the middle. The village itself is a filthy collection of ramshackle buildings built on stilts, connected by wooden walkways and is built upon a low, dry hummock. Not a single goblin can be seen, and stranger still, it appears as if the main gate was battered down... from the inside.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Unless restrained, Irnk will accompany Hijiro.
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11


female DM

Irnk notices the same thing, so check out Hijiro's spoiler!


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Irnk will attempt to circle the village to get a better view of it's entirety.
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9

As long as what he finds doesn't significantly change his initial assessment, he will head back & tell the others. If Hijiro didn't already head back, Irnk will ask him to go back with him to corroborate.


female DM

I've given the description from the village from all sides. An additional circle gets you no new information


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Oh,
Well, in that case.

Hijiro & Irnk return from scouting the village. Irnk looks surprisingly subdued. Not subdued enough to keep from speaking up before Hijiro does however...
"Looks like you lot might not have needed my help after all..." He draws his Dogslicer & checks the edge, then re-strings his bow. "Someone has already been here. Don't look like there is much left to do but make certain who or what ever it was isn't also going to be a threat to Sandpoint."


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"What do you mean?" Balthazar advances towards the village till he sees the battered down gate. [b]"Hmm. Strange. Let's go inside. Though it doesn't look like a trap, we should still be careful.

Balthazar goes through the gates into the deserted goblin camp, checking for any hidden traps in the way.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna mutters under her breath "As if we needed your help in the first place, pintsize.

Sienna follows suit.

"Strange yes, but if they are dead I don't honestly care, but let's check around for bodies at least. I want to make sure at least someone has done the deed."

Sienna looks around the deserted camp with Balthazar.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


female DM

Balthazar

The area seems free of traps or any sort of hindrance. About five feet in front of you is a muddy pit that smells of manure and, oddly, burning flesh. As you look closer at it, you noticed the mostly incinerated remains of about a dozen goblins. The dozen or so buildings remain eerily quiet.


female DM

Sienna

You see much the same thing that Balthazar does, but you hear quiet whispering in a gutteral language carried on the breeze, along with the stench of the place.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3, wow, I don't notice nothing!
Irnk will check the closest building, calling out in Goblin, for survivors.

Goblin

Spoiler:
sing-song "Be you live or be you dead, who scorched your flesh to scent their tread?" Perform: sing 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Sorry, my rhyming is less than skillful, especially when I'm trying it on-the-fly as it where.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10, plus or minus whatever modifiers for speaking/singing in Goblin. I'm trying to get any survivors in the building to come out & talk.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female DM

A far off titter echoes across the village

Goblin

Sang back in a croaking lilt:
"Licktoads fight! Licktoads strong! Licktoads fill human's heart with dread! But late at night, goblins die at the swords of the dead!
Perform (sing)1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Perking up his ears at the Goblin's response, Irnks hisses at the others. "Wait! I think they might have been attacked by walking dead! See if there are any non-goblin corpses, but be careful, they might not really be dead. I'm going to see if I can get them to tell me more."

Goblin

Spoiler:
sing-song, Perform: sing 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8, "Meaty Dead or Boney Dead, Bitey Dead or Glowey Dead? Did Goblins fall or did Goblins rise when from those Dead, Licktoads did die?" Diplomacy 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3. There are reasons why I don't usually play Bards...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female DM

Yeah, I'm not exactly the greatest goblin bard ever. It's like reciting 'See Spot Run' from Hell

Goblin

Goblin chatter:
"No!I'm singing" A secondary voice yelps in pain, as the first one continues. "Man-bones slice with swords of steel. Rends bone and flesh is peeled. When goblins stop their last squeal, deadbones search for what we take."


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Least it is better than weather demons...

"Pintsize, ask where the goblins think they came from, if you haven't done so already?"

Sienna turns to the others.

"Let's try to stay close, undead will be able to wear us down as they are quite expendable and fearless. They could easily overwhelm us in numbers. We should try not to move too far away from each other just incase Pintsize is right."

Sienna has a look around again, but trying specifically to look for bodies. She won't stray too far away from the group as she does so. In the process she will also look at the ground for signs of how the fight was handled be either party, she is hoping to find how the battle went and how each side was attacking each other.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

'See Spot Run' from Hell...
I like it.

"It sounds like somebody in the caravan might have been a woojie too. He said the 'man-bones' retrieved something the Goblins took, after they slaughtered the village."
I am going to hold off on trying any more inquiries until others have posted. Irnk will however look around for signs of Goblin dogs that might have survived. Perception 1d20 ⇒ 8, well the fact that he is just turning around to look might explain the lack of success. If there are any to be found, Irnk will try & acquire them. He wants a mount & hopefully a few more for possible back-up if we run into these undead.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female DM

Now that you're within the confines of the little village, you not only see the cremated remains of the goblins in the muddy pit, but the remains of four skeletal undead at the bottom of the deep pool . The undead appear to be humans and the bones are yellowed with age. They clutch strange single-edged weapons with many notches and cracks and are draped in rotten armour made from wood and steel, made in a style not used in the Inner Sea. Knowledge (local)can help with that.

Sienna:
Sienna can see that the undead walked through the deep algae pond, surprising the goblins, at night, if they're to be believed. The majority of the goblins tried to flee, but were nearly hacked in two by the blades of the undead. Four goblins stood and fought the undead, a few of them using spells that has left some scorch marks on the bones of the skeletons.They were slain fairly quickly, despite their efforts. There must have been around twelve or thirteen of these undead. You can see that the muddy pit used to hold a pig and had a stack of cages around it, which were smashed to bits. A heavy box was pushed along the ground and the skeletons congregated around it. The tracks from some large rodent lead away from the village and out the door, the creature is likely injured.

Perception checks?


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 9, Ha! As a player in another game liked to say "Look at them sconces!"
"Wait, those are old bones. Not a response to the caravan attack?"


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

"There's far more to it than that Pintsize. Careful, there are likely 8-9 more of those skeleton things nearby. There was a chest that they had as well. A wounded animal left the village too, it might come back."

Sienna looks around warily.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

knowl local 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 3/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

At Sienna's statement, Irnk quickly pops his Dogslicer in it's sheath to make certain he can draw it quickly, then nocks an arrow to his bow, drawn & at the ready. "In that case, it seems to me we're wasting time finishing off this lot when we could be preventing the real threat."


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"Let's find them",says Balthazar, squinting his eyes as he observes the surroundings searching for signs of undead activity. He draws his nunchaku.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


female DM

Hijiro:
They're wearing very old, and nearly worthless Minkaian armour, the type worn by samurai and the swords they clutch were probably once quality Minkaian katana.

Balthazar:
Your keen eyes catch movement, from either side of you. One group of around five goblins quietly moves through the remains of a burned out building to the party's left and another comes crawling under the walkways to the party's right, attempting a flank.

251 to 300 of 1,163 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.