Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Cele's Jade Regent

Game Master Celestine8


851 to 900 of 1,163 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

Seeing her arrows being almost useless against these things, she decides to switch tactics and uses her bow like a quarterstaff to try and get some of the pressure off of her, but the shrieking goblin curse sends a chill down her spine and her attack is half-hearted at best.

Improvised attack, Longbow as a Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

After landing on his feet on the other side of the tunnel, Balthazar feels a soaring pain in his back; looking over his shoulder, he sees his clother completely soaked in his own blood, and feels the warmth of it trickling down. He tries to ignore the pain and focus on his enemies. If I don't take it down now, I might not have another chance. He throws his fists on the skeleton before him, but keeps his opponent at a distance trying to avoid a counter-attack. Worried about not being hit again, Balthazar misses both punches and takes a step back.

Map
Fighting Defensively +2 to AC = AC 17
Full-Attack - Flurry of blows against skeleton 2
Flurry of blows 1: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1 Great, a fumble
Flurry of blows 2: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10
5-ft. step back


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

What's confusing me is this:

"Two skeletons are smashed to pieces by Hijiro and Seinna."

Were there more than 4? I only remember 4.


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

There were six, besides the one that started it all. Seven total, we have apparently destroyed three, with four left. Since my Heavy Flail has the trip ability, next action Sienna use Aid Another to help me when I try & trip the skeleton. Then you can get by it to heal Balthazar w/out provoking from the skeleton.
Hopefully...


female DM

Thanks, Irnk, that's it. You've taken out most of the skeletons.

Irnk's flail chips bone, but fails to destroy the creature


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

My bad then sorry, don't know why I was convinced there was 4.

Sienna again aids Irnk on his next attack.

I will keep doing this till the battle is over unless I get an opening to heal someone.


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

redotting... apparently I've missed some posts.


female DM

The skeletons attack!!!

One attacks Irnk, its claws scrabbling against his armour.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Another ambles towards Balthazar, ineffectually stabbing at him with his claws.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

The remaining two try to tear the elf woman to ribbons, to no avail.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro fires another sling bullet at the closest skeleton, but his aim is off and the bullet clatters against cavern wall.

1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 = 8


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Balthazar keeps on fighting cautiously, careful not to let his guard down; he analyzes the skeleton's movements for a moment looking for an opportunity to strike, and right after dodging his opponent's attack he lashes out a precise and devastating punch to its ribcage, shattering the skeleton before his second blow crosses the air where the undead formerly stood.

Fighting Defensively +2 to AC = AC 17
Full-Attack - Flurry of blows against skeleton 2

Flurry of Blows 1: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18 critical threat
Confirm Critical (using anatomist trait): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Damage for critical FoB 1: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7
Flurry of Blows 2: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4 miss
5-ft. step forward


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

I do a repeat of last round.


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

Same as before. Attack S3 using bow as a quarterstaff.

The nimble half-elf manages to dodge the strikes of the skeletons once more and tries to hit one of the things again with her improvised quarterstaff.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

By this point almost frothing in rage at the undead, unclean, things that should not have risen from their unquiet repose, Irnk howls inarticulately as he swings his Heavy Flail above his head for a crushing, overhead blow.
Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21, Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Bludgeoning Damage. About Damn Time! Irnk's target was the one he hit last round. It may be overkill, but those bones are going DOWN!!!


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Looking down the narrow passageway, Balthazar sees Irnk destroying the other skeleton. He then looks back and spots Wanwa'lasse struggling against the remaining undead, and shouts to the others "There are two more over here! Quick, come, they are attacking Wanwa'lasse!"

Free Action - call the rest of the party


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro moves to help Wanwa'lasse and fires a sling bullet at one of the skeletons fighting her.

to hit: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 4 = 10

... and again, a sling bullet hits nothing but the walls of the cavern.


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Panting in cooling fury as he stands above the splintered remains at his feet, Irnk looks up in confusion at Balthazar's words. "Who? Still more of them?!?"

Initiative 21 next round:
Hefting his Flail once again, Irnk barrels down the passage & well into the large chamber. Double Move to the square 20' to the left of S4. Obviously this doesn't happen until his initiative


female DM

One of the skeletons remains and feebly attempts to harm the elven woman while the other charges Balthazar, the monk easily sidestepping the creature.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro again sends a sling bullet towards the closest Skeleton

to hit: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15

dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1


female DM

The stone strikes the skeleton squarely, but the thing does not fall.


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

Wanwa'lasse tries to hit the vile thing in front of her once more, but misses as her nerves continue fraying.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 4 = 0


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna moves a little closer and aids Balthazar on his next attack.

Aids Balthazar giving him +2 hit against a skeleton next to him


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Balthazar holds on to his tactics, trying to avoid being hit while throwing out multiple strikes against the skeleton. He notices the skeleton turning his attention to Sienna and takes advantage of the creature's momentary distraction. Though his punch misses the skull, he immediately turns his elbow to hit it.

MAP
Fighting Defensively +2 to AC = AC 17
Full-Attack - Flurry of blows against skeleton 4
Flurry of Blows 1: 1d20 + 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 4 + 2 = 1
Flurry of Blows 1: 1d20 + 2 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 4 + 2 = 19 for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
5-ft. step


female DM

Balthazar crushes through the creature's ribcage and destroys its spine, sending bones and shrapnel flying.


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro moves up to see what's going on. double move and done


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

I can't remember how to mark the map, but Irnk should be in the square 35' 'East' of Hijiro, or 5' down & 20' 'West' of Wanwa'lasse. Either way he is within charging distance of Skeleton 3. Which is what he will be doing on his turn. I believe he can angle it so that the skeleton is flanked by him & Wanwa'lasse so that is what he will be doing as well.

Converting the momentum of his run into a barreling charge into the final remaining undead thing, Irnk slams his flail down on the skeleton's skull. Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 (including the +2 from Charge & the +2 from Flanking), Flail Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Bludgeoning damage. Please let this be the end of it...


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna also moves up with Hijiro Double moving to get to a vantage point.


female DM

The last skeleton is reduced to dust by the heroic goblin.

FINALLY! Now the moment at least I've been waiting for


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

?


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

If this combat is over Sienna does the following, the thing she is angry about is what happened at the very start of the combat. All that time ago, 1 minute ago game time or something.

Sienna walks over to Hijiro and starts yelling at him. Are you trying to get yourself killed?! You just walk up and and... get hit like that, why? I thought you said you'd be fine in the back? Getting yourself challenged and almost killed by that stupid bucket of bones?! I didn't agree to this to see my friend get killed! Before Hijiro gets a chance to reply she stomps back over to the entrance to the small tunnel and sits down to sulk.

Stupid skeletons... stupid fighting... I need to learn something better to protect them... I felt so useless... She thinks to herself as she beats herself up over her own perceived failings.


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Irnk smirks at Sienna's tirade against Hijiro, leaning over to mutter to Wanwa'lasse, "What, you think she's sweet on him?"

She's not wrong though, boy needs to let me get in there & take the hits...

As Sienna stalks, sulking, back to the entrance; Irnk walks back to Hijiro, "What was it the bones said to you? Just before this all went @#$%@#$%?"


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

"G-g-g-g-GOBLIN!"

Wanwa'lasse manages to finally come out of the fear induced paralysis and trips over her feet as she backpedals away and drops her bow. Her back presses against the stone wall and her heels dig into the floor trying to get her as far from Irnk as possible as she fumbles with the shortsword at her side before finally pulling it free.

"D-d-d-don't c-c-c-c-come an-any c-c-c-c-closer"


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro looks at Sienna just dumbfounded at her tirade... "b-but.. I didn't... I tried to... oh heck..." He sighs.

When Irnk comes up to him, he shrugs and says "He challenged my honor and called me a 'defiler'. Not sure what he meant by that exactly, but then I didn't have time to think about it at the time, everything was going black... Now that I do have time to consider it, perhaps he considered this place holy for some reason?"

"Shouldn't we go back to that other chamber and check out that chest, now that it's not guarded by that talking skeleton?"


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

At Wanwa'lasse's panicked cry of 'GOBLIN!' Irnk spins about, flail at the ready once more.

Goblin:
"Alright, show yourself! This has been a very trying day & my temper is already frayed having to work with these Longshanks!"
Seeing none present he finally realizes her distress is due to his presence.

Just one day!
Ullerstarl, can I get just one day where me being a Goblin isn't a crisis for somebody somewhere?
Please?..

Sighing resignedly, Irnk drops the flail & raises his open hands, setting his jaw as he mutters aside to Hijiro & Balthazar, "Yeah, I think you have a more immediate concern here 'jiro..."
"one of you wanna talk her down?"


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"He's with us, hon... he's on our side and a good guy. Put your weapon aside and relax. Please? He did help us defeat the skeletons. In fact he was instrumental in our doing so."

Can't use diplomacy on pc's and Hijiro doesn't have the skill anyway, so just going on raw 'hoping she stands down' luck.

Hijiro moves to a spot between Irnk and Wanwa, protective of the paladin.

Now THAT's a switch, the rogue protecting the paladin!


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

Poor Irnk. I promise that if Wanwa'lasse bites it, I'll roll a character that won't give you a second thought.
Anyway, the way I pictured it in my head was that she's curled up against the wall just about in tears.

"B-b-b-but what ab-b-b-bout th-th-the Lickt-t-t-toads? Isn't he wuh-wuh-wuh-one of th-th-them?"

From the looks of things, she's more likely to try and bolt than fight. She doesn't relax though, and her blade is still up even though the half-elf's shaking is plain to see in the way the tip moves.


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"No, he's not one of them. He spoke on their behalf and brokered a peace between them and Sandpoint, but he's not one of them. He's with us." Hijiro smiles at Wanwa, staying between her and Irnk as if to protect them from each other.


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

"Ar-r-r-re you sure?"

Slowly, Hijiro seems to be talking Wanwa'lasse down. She seems more focused on the kitsune than Irnk at least.


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro nods emphatically. "Yeah, I'm sure. He's one of the good guys, and has been a stout companion and a great slayer of skeletons as well. You can trust him."

(FYI - the 'kitsune' is in his human form right now, just so you know)


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna gets up hearing the conversation within and stomps back through past everyone to the passage where the chest was.

As she walks by the group she grumpily says:

"Aren't you guys supposed to checking the damn chest that almost got us killed? Come on Pintsize, you still have your wits about you right?"


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"Yeah, I've my wits..." The goblin grumbles, leaving the flail where he dropped it as he turns & follows Sienna back down the passageway.
Passing Balthazar, Irnk mutters, "Don't let me forget & leave that here, not my personal favorite, but useful that was..."


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"I should go with you... the chest could be trapped. I have some skill with traps and locks." Hijiro turns his attention from the now-calmer Wanwa and follows Sienna and Irnk back down the passage.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

"Y..yea... Sienna stutters for a moment as she stands staring at the box. She sighs, trying to see through the slow boil she has gotten herself into.

I can at least check to see if anything is wrong, that will make me feel better.

"Yea perhaps you should open it, I'll at least see if there's anything on it... so you don't get hurt again." Sienna has a brief look over the chest for traps or things of note.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Scratching his noggin as the three of them look over the chest, Irnk's shoulders slump in realization. "Nobody do anything."
"Till I get back."

He than jogs back down the passage, carefully retrieves the Heavy Flail, eyeing Wanwa'lasse cautiously as he does so, and sprints back to stand, Heavy Flail at the ready, just far enough from Hijiro to allow the rogue room to work.
"Ok, now open it."


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Seijiro looks over the chest carefully, using Sienna's good eye to guide his actions as well, and attempts to open the chest very cautiously.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

disable, if nec, to open lock or remove trap: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

After the fight is over, Balthazar feels the pain from his wounds with more intensity. He walks slowly and mostly keeps to himself, trying to calm his heart and slow the flow of blood through his system, as the monks taught him. This ought to make the bleeding clot more quickly, he thinks to himself, breathing deeply and calmly. He follows the group to the chest chamber and stays a little behind them. He approaches Wanwa'lass and talks to her, trying not to be overheard by the group focused in opening the chest. "Do not worry about Irnk. He is a good person, if a little moody... he is holy fighter of Erastil, from what I understand. If the Old Deadeye took him under his wing, why shouldn't we, right?" he says with a kind smile.


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

"I g-guess so."

Wanwa'lasse puts away her blade and grabs her bow before following the others, and keeping her distance from Irnk.


Male Goblin Paladin 2 HP 20/22, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +6 R +5 W +4, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"Oh hey, Hijiro? I think I might know why he was calling us defilers."
Sometimes up north, the dead will rise when people have stolen things from their graves. He probably thought we were grave robbers or something like that..."
Irnk mutters something in Goblin, clearly ruminating.

Goblin:
"'course, if that was the case I can see him thinking I was one, but why you guys?.."

Shaking off his introspection, Irnk reflects, "Eh, the unquiet dead are stupid anyway. Hey Sienna, you tracked them here, was this all of them?"
"If so, we should probably just gather the things up & take them back to Sandpoint. If that chest is Ameiko's, or her family's at least, she will probably want it back, maybe that fancy dogslicer he was waving around too while we're at it."


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

not sure if we're still alive here or not, but I'll post anyway, hoping we still have a game. Redotting.

Hijiro looks in the chest and examines the contents with care before considering taking it back to Sandpoint with him. Even if it does belong to Ameiko, or her family, he bled for this chest, might as well know what's in it.


female DM

So, you approach the chest, crafted of cherry wood and jade and open it. The first thing that you notice is that it looks much more empty than it would have originally, but inside is:

10 bottles of fluid
1 ornately carved wooden stick
a ring
a finely made chain shirt
a masterwork cold iron wakizashi
11 Desnan Candles
4 skyrockets
and 3, 820 silver pieces, 421 gold pieces and fine jewelry worth 560 gp in total.

The now-motionless skeleton that was once sprawled in front of the chest also has goods which appear as if they may be valuable.


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"Looks like maybe it's been partially emptied already. Wonder how that happened with these undead here to guard it. Well, maybe between all of us, we can find a way to get all this stuff back to town."

Hijiro strips the body of the fallen skeleton leader and puts those items in the chest as well. He takes his time to search the chest for any hidden compartments before closing the lid.

taking 20 for a total of 24 if possible.

851 to 900 of 1,163 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.