Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Cele's Jade Regent

Game Master Celestine8


801 to 850 of 1,163 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision
Irnk, Prodigal of Old Deadeye wrote:
try this

Here Hijiro, I brought it back down for you.

Am I correct in considering the T on the map is the location of the Skeleton? The map isn't letting me manipulate it, consider Irnk to be in the square directly below the T, unless the T is something else.
AoE vs. Skeleton: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9, grr, still can't hit a damn thing in melee...

Hearing the sounds of movement from behind the party, Irnk calls out, "Balthazar, pull Hijiro back & protect Sienna from the others. You! Your bony butt belongs to me!" As Erastil's righteous wrath against all that would threaten the meek, the innocent & helpless settled about it's smallest, least expected, incarnation.

Smite Evil: When you absolutely, positively, have to get the bad guy's attention now.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

ty


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Balthazar watches Hijiro's faleen body and hints a move in his direction after Irnk's words; then remembering his vows, he feels unable to carry Hijiro out of harm's way. Instead, he decides to go for the skeleton holding the sword to make things easier for Irnk. He rapidly moves towards their foe and aims for his weapon, trying to snatch it away from him.

move action - walk to skeleton that dropped Hijiro
Attack - Disarm (Balthazar picks ups the sword if successful) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Sorry, Hijiro. Celes, the map is "view only" for me. The other skeletons are coming from the previous chamber, right? Do we know they are coming?


female DM

The T is the skeleton boss. I fixed the map!

The armoured skeleton manages to keep hold of his weapon and Irnk's clashes against his armour.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

This is what taking Wis as your dump stat does...

Seeing in Balthazar's actions an opportunity, Irnk emulates a pill-bug, tucking himself into a ball around his flail & rolling to the other side of their opponent, where he pops back up to lash at the skeletal foe.

untrained Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 to not provoke an AoE. Bugger! I can't roll for squat today. I just re-read the Smite Evil description in the CRB & it doesn't say what kind of action it takes to activate it. If it is Free, Immediate or Swift than I can do this, otherwise, guess not...
Please note, if Irnk's Smite Evil is in effect, his AC is 20 vs. attacks from this guy.

Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 + 2 from Smite. I really hope this thing has an AC no greater than 17...
bashing damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 +2 from Smite. Note, Smite will also bypass DR if it has it.
Irnk is now on the map, he is the I above the T in the chamber.


female DM

The undead thing swings at Irnk as he attempts to get past him, cleaving air. The goblin holy warrior's mace hits the creature squarely in the chest, splintering bone.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Sienna!


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

"Jiro!" Sienna rushes over to the downed rogue and casts a Cure Light wounds on him.

Damn this fluffy man, why did you of all people get hurt?! Don't you die on me! Don't you dare die on me!

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro's eyes flutter open and he looks up at Sienna... now at +3 hp out of 9 "Oooh, I don't feel so good... why'd he challenge me? he asks, not realizing no one else understood the challenge issued in Tian.

He struggles to his feet and shakes himself much like a dog though still in human form. "Last thing I saw was that blade flashing toward me? Was I dead? Did you bring me back?" He looks at Sienna gratefully before even getting an answer.

He grabs his sling from where it had fallen from his lifeless hand and pulls out a bullet even while he talks, despite still swaying slightly, barely on his feet.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

a lot of that was of course 'fluff' and won't happen until his actual init (standing up: move action; picking up weapon: std action).


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Yay! By the way, not Fighting Defensively any more. I suppose this action will come after Balthazar's, I think...

"Pro'lly 'cause you are the only one understands his yammer." Irnk replied to Hijiro's query, swinging his flail back for another lash at the skeletal swordsman. "You can tell us all about it after we smash him to flinders."
Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16, I forgot to add flanking bonus in last time
Bashing damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3, unfortunately the bonus vs. Undead is only on the first attack...


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

After failing at disarming his opponent, Balthazar turns around and starts methodically punching and kicking its ribcage and skull.

Full attack action, flanking with Irnk
Flurry of blows 1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Flurry of blows 2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


female DM

Balthazar's fist strike the skeleton's armour and have little effect.

Ummm next?


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Welcome back! I think the order if I remember correct is: Irnk and me, The skeleton, then Hijiro and Balthazar. I'll post now to save time for later.

Sienna fires off another storm bolt at the skeleton hoping to disrupt it. Cautiously looking at Hijiro.

Don't go getting yourself hurt again... promise... oh who am I kidding he'd not listen to me anyway.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage (if hits): 1d6 ⇒ 6 and -2 to hit for one turn.


female DM

Okay, I was able to track 29 pts of damage done which is one off from the number to take him out! Also, what is the bashing damage that Irnk has dealt? It can't be shield because heavy flails are two-handed weapons.I'll count the damage in because I hate taking things back retroactively

The skeleton nearly collapses, his bones blackened and smoking. The creature manages to stay on his feet, his determination to take vengeance driving him.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Any Bashing Damage I have listed is just for ease of reference if the attack hit. I was pretty sure Heavy Flails did Bashing, if wrong, than it is just whatever damage they do, & for some reason, I was not alerted that there were new posts in the Gameplay thread, not to mention I am having difficulties with the website reloading on me. Grr...

"@#%$!@#$!@#!!!" Irnk howls in Goblin as he allows the force of his swing to pull him around in a complete circle to smash into the skeletal nemesis again.
Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14, I hope it's still Flanked, if not subtract 2 from the total. Never-mind, pretty sure that roll is a miss...
Bashing Damage from Heavy Flail: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5, stupid Smite Evil damage at first level...


female DM

Irnk's flail bounces harmlessly off of his armour. The skeleton cries out in

Tian:
"Rise, warriors! Protect those we have sworn to!
The other skeletons clatter to life, staggering on weathered bones towards you. The warrior swing his exotic blade at Irnk, cleaving air.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Balthazar keeps trying to hit the skeleton, unable to figure out what it is saying.

Flanking the skeleton boss with Irnk
Flurry of blows 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Flurry of blows 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


female DM

Balthazar's fist splinters bone and crushes the undead creature's skull.
The other skeletons are now on the same initiative as Tsutamu was. They are unarmed and unarmoured


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro aims his sling at one of the other skeletons

to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

to confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4
addl dmg if crit confirmed: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Bother! Server went down just as I was trying to post this last night.

"'Jiro! Get behind me!" Irnk yells as he charges past his fox-headed companion to wallop the closest of the oncoming skeletons. I think Irnk can make a charge action. I'm certain he can at least make a full move & then attack. Going to roll it as a charge & if You disagree Cele, just subtract two from my total? Heavy Flail Charge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13, Flail Bashing Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2. Or, not, as the case may be. Pretty sure that didn't hit anything...
Well, except air, possibly the wall.
Also just adjusted my location on the map. Couldn't remember how to remove old edit, so I have the new placement as I2. Irnk is about midway down the passage.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna walks beside Hijiro with her shield hoisted and a sling drawn.

"Let me join you there Jiro" giving him a slight nod.

Sienna then loads a stone in the sling and fires a shot off at one of the skeletons that isn't adjacent to Irnk. If the one Hijiro hit is still alive it will be that one, if not one of the other skeletons that is not adjacent to Irnk.

ranged attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage if hit: 1d4 ⇒ 4


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

I added Hijiro to the map since he wasn't even on it... hope the location is okay


female DM

It's all good, Hijiro! Irnk are you the 12? Skeletons are up, but I want to be sure of where everyone is!

Two skeletons are smashed to pieces by Hijiro and Seinna.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Yes, it is supposed to be an I2, but I realize it looks like a 12.


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

Round ?: Fire on the last skeleton in line.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The young half-elf had been trying to track the group all day, and when she finally found them, she saw the hoard of skeletons swarming in. She didn't really think about how effective a bow might be against a bunch of skeletons. She just loosed an arrow.

Although after seeing it nick a rib and do nothing more than make her a target, she instantly wished she'd thought that through a little more.

"Uh-oh."


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

I should be next to Hijiro so I change my position on the map. Should be in the right place now.


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Baltahzar loads his sling and aims at the skeleton engaged in combat against Irnk. The goblin's movements make it hard for him to hit the undead, and as the sling bullet misses its target, Balthazar cries "Irnk! Fall back and let me fight by your side; the tunnel is to narrow for us to help you!"

Move action - Load sling
Attack - Sling: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 4 = 1 for: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1, to hear the sound of Wanwa'lasse's bowshot in the cavern. Or not.
At Balthazar's urging, Irnk allows the skeletal assault to drive him slowly back, swinging his Flail menacingly as he withdraws.
I can't attack & then move unless I have Spring Attack, can I? Can I attack & then take a 5' step back?
If I can attack & then take a 5' set back, that is what I do. Otherwise, this attack roll is for after they move back into range for me.
Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19, Heavy Flail damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Bah! Great attack, cruddy damage, feh.


female DM

I spent the whole week in a bank! YAY! Okay, back to it. Yeah, you can attack and step or attack and move, but you can't have two moves (even 5 ft steps) and an attack

Chips of bone fall from the skeletal warriors as one rushes at the newcomer, another on its heels, the remaining two close in on
Irnk. The charging thing collides into Wanwa'lasse, rattling its bones, but not finding any purchase with its filthy claws. Five claws slash Irnk deeply across the chest and the other rakes the air as Irnk collapses into a small heap.

Charging Wanwa'lasse
1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15

Full attack on Irnk
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

How much damage did I take? It looks like only 3, which I should still be standing after. Unless the 15 result is also damage, in which case, yeah I'm in negatives. That said, I will consider myself downed until otherwise informed


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

Wanwa'lasse thanked Desna for letting have the foresight to be wearing her leather armor as she scrambled back a loosed another arrow. This one cracks bone, but still doesn't do as much damage as the shot probably should have.

"Balthazar? Sienna? Hijiro? Are you guys still alive?"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Attack: 1d8 ⇒ 8
=> 3 Damage after DR[/ooc]


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna shouts down the corridor.

We're fine for now ... help us with these things!

Sienna walks up to Irnk and aids him in defending the corridor.

move up to Irnk and use aid another to increase his AC by 2 against the skeleton with more health


female DM

Irnk, I'm sorry. I read your hp as 1 of 10 and... yeah, sorry for my silly mistake


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

No worries. So he is down 3 from 11? That would put him at 8 I believe . I will adjust him appropriately.


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Updated Map

Cele:
Since things are a little crowded here, I'll try to overrun the skeletons to get to the other side of the tunnel. This will give them AoO against me (AC 15), but if I beat their CMD I get through despite any possible damage. If I beat the CMD by 5 or more, the skeleton is prone. Overrun is part of a move action or charge (in this case it will be a move action).

Overrun Skeleton 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Overrun Skeleton 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Seeing as the group doesn't have much space to fight, Balthazar darts past Sienna and Irnk and runs towards the skeletons. He jumps from wall to wall trying to dodge the skeletons' attacks and knock them down at the same time, but the impact of his shoulders is insufficient to drop them. Still, Balthazar ends up on the other side of the tunnel and turns around to face the back of the second skeleton. The rush of the maneuver numbs him to pain; not able to tell if he was hit or not, Balthazar quickly looks at his body searching for cuts and blood.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

dammit - my board was not updating.. i'm still here... since my init is the same as Balthazar, i assume I get an action, if I'm wrong, ignore the following

Hijiro loads his sling and aims at the skeleton closest to Irnk, but is currently not engaged. (taking -2 for partial cover the skeleton has because Irnk/Sienna are between it and me)

to hit: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22
to confirm: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 = 11 (I'm assuming that doesn't confirm)

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


female DM

Irnk's turn?


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Cele:
Cele, you still need to roll the skeleton's attacks of opportunity against Balthazar. ;)


female DM

Oops

AOO Skeleton 1

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
to confirm 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8
AOO Skeleton 2

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

One of the skeletons hooks a claw deep into Balthazar's side, spilling his blood and cutting deep.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Sorry, I never received notification there were new posts.

Irnk swings his Flail at the nearest Skeleton. Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10, whoosh, in the extremely unlikely event that hit, damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro loads another sling bullet and fires it down the passage.

to hit: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 4 = 13

damage in the unlikely event that hit: 1d4 ⇒ 3

sorry it took me so long to respond, I wasn't getting notification that there were posts coming in - you might want to pm other who haven't responded so they know there are posts as well.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna aids Irnk again making it harder for that last skeleton to hit him.

same action as last time to give irnk +2 AC.


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6

Are we waiting on me?


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

I believe it's the skeletons' turn


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

redotting... I hate this update they made on the forums... they are just not updating properly


HP: 10/10 AC 16/14/12: F+2, R +4, W+2, Per:+4, Init: +6
Balthazar Andor wrote:
I believe it's the skeletons' turn

That's what I thought. Anyone seen Cele?


female DM

Oh god, back! Sorry, I thought the stupid running around government offices thing would have ended sooner. Let's get this adventure rolling

One steps up to Wanwa'lasse and attempts to rake at her with its claws fruitlessly.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Another moves up to her
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

One flings itself at Irnk
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The last attacks Balthazar
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

[ooce] Wow, just WOW[/ooc]


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Heavy Flail attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14, Flail damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
"%$@##$%@#$%^" Irnk howls in the original Goblin as he whacks chips of bone from the skeleton in front of him.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Ok I am really confused now, despite the damage we are doing have we actually killed any of the skeletons?


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

I roll damage simultaneously with attack. This last attack is the first one where I might have actually hit. So I haven't done that much damage.

801 to 850 of 1,163 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.