Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Cele's Jade Regent

Game Master Celestine8


651 to 700 of 1,163 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro nods to Irnk. "Yes, all in Sandpoint."

He looks from Irnk to the Licktoads trying to gauge their response, but he is unable to tell from just their expressions, being goblins and all and he watches Irnk instead even while he walks beside him on the trail.

are the Licktoads following?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female DM

The Licktoads jabber amongst each other in hushed tones for a moment before nodding and following Hijiro, Balthazar and Irnk back. The goblins entertain themselves by collecting insects along the way and telling off-colour jokes about former Chief Rendwattle Gutwad and his majordomo, Slorb, which turns into the goblins singing songs about one another, vividly describing their supposed perversions, strange habits and failings. Balthazar watches them closely, glad that he can't understand a word of what the goblins are jabbering at one another as they collapse into giggles.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Will Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16, to keep from laughing out loud at some of the songs.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro looks from the Licktoads to Irnk, wondering what they are saying and singing... It must be ribald at the very least, if Irnk isn't translating, so Hijiro just smiles as he walks along.

I'm glad the Licktoads are in such a good humor... considering the gravity of our mission to have them meet with the humans to make some kind of accord, they could have been a somber lot. I sure wish I knew what they were saying. I hope it's not a jest at my expense. He smirks slightly at the thought of this last conjecture, then dismisses it as unlikely. Still...

"Hey Irnk, what's so funny?" he says, just making conversation as he keeps pace with the goblin and Balthazar.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Irnk briefly describes the jesting of the goblin's, which Hijiro & Balthazar likely find reminiscent of particularly mischievous young boys. I.E. lots of 'toilet' humor & other 'gross' subject matter.


female DM

The small group manages to get to Sandpoint with remarkably few incidences. The goblins get into a few fights when the insults go too far, inflicting some minor cuts and bruises. The guards at the edge of town reluctantly allow Balthazar, Irnk and Hijiro into town.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Irnk starts slowing as soon as the Sandpoint is in sight. Not severely, just enough so that Hijiro & Balthazar are unquestionably walking even with or maybe a bit ahead of him by the time they all reach the town proper. "You might want to talk with these guys from here on. Least until the Sheriff has said for certain one way or another."


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro frowns and bites his lip a little... "You know I'm not even a Sandpoint native? They might not listen to me. What do you want me to say to the sheriff exactly? He does know we're supposed to be coming, right? and why? or are we springing this on him suddenly? Maybe we should have talked about this on the way to town?"


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"Just-- Make sure we don't get turned around as we head for-- Ah Goblin expletive likely causing the other goblins to either laugh or gasp!! See if they will tell us where the Sheriff want us to go."


female DM

Sorry Hijiro and Irnk. I'll try not to jump the gun next time. We can be just outside of town then, instead of escorting, the guards have just come up to mention that the Sheriff is expecting you and will meet in the barracks, in his office, when you're all ready


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

No worries! Sometimes things just happen before you have quite figured out what you are doing. This is particularly likely if you are getting into a strange situation, which successfully talking with town guards is for Irnk.

"So he can come too?" Pointing at the leader of the goblin group.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro looks from the leader to Irnk to the guards and shrugs... "Isn't that the point of all this? Without him, we can't come to an accord..."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Going on the assumption that the leader of the Licktoads (if not all of them) can come with us to see the sheriff, Hijiro walks past the guards, hopefully with Irnk, Balthazar and the Licktoads all together or just the leader, if that's all they will allow enter

"I guess if he's expecting us in his office, he means all of us. Hopefully this will go well for everyone. At least he's willing to talk about it."


female DM

Just their leader. Eight goblins is more trouble than they'd like

The goblin leader, named Mogrim, from what Irnk's been able to tell, accompanies the group in, his former mirth disappearing as he takes in the sights of Sandpoint and probably just realizes that he might not make it out of this alive.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22, to get a hunch about the general 'mood' of the town, particularly regarding goblins being here peaceably. Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23, to gauge Mogrim's state-of-mind.

Goblin

Spoiler:
"It will be well. Longshanks is not stupid. He knows he could have just as easily killed us outside if that was what he wanted. He knows there is no profit in treachery. Gutwad on the other hand, he knows his fat butt will never touch the 'Teeter Chair' again!"

untrained Perform:Comedy 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16, to improve Mogrim's mood

"That is the hope. 'Death fruit' never struck me as overly sneaky. So, which way to his office?"


female DM

Mogrim smirks,

Goblin:
"I'll hear what longshanks want and try not to get myself killed. Gutwad gets killed, we make a deal."

The accompanying guard directs the group to Belor's office. He fairly has to fold himself into the chair in front of his desk, relatively small considering his height. He flashes Mogrim a baleful glare before forcing himself to appear more amenable. "This is the next in line, so to speak? So, how are we doing this? We don't have much of a formal thing, like up in Magnimar or Kaer Maga. But it's quick and to the point. Is he willing to move the last few of the Licktoads out to the Mushfens?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

From here until I indicate otherwise, Irnk will be repeating himself in Common & Goblin. He will also be translating from one to the other unless somebody asks him not to & gives him a good reason. He willattempt to use less inflammatory language if he thinks it will help.

"If they were willing to move, they already would be." Pointing to Mogrim, "this is Mogrim, he & I would like to talk with you about other options. I will say right now, Gutwad was the one who really had the hots for killing humans. The Licktoad who are left would like the chance to try living with humans."


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro watches and listens, having little to add at this point. This negotiation is between the sheriff and the Licktoads with Irnk as interpreter. He is merely a bystander, but curious as to how the Sandpointers would take to having a goblin tribe living so close and openly... he watches the sheriff carefully for his reaction.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female DM

Sienna?

Belor scowls,"I remember Shalelu mentioning them when she came to tell us of the 'goblin army'. The Licktoads seem to always be on board whenever there's a chance to hurt the people that live here. It may just be the chief, but from what I'd guess about goblins, if they didn't like it, they'd kill him or leave. Also, let's say we let 'em live nearby. How are they going to get the things they need to get by without stealing it or raiding? I've never known goblins to live off of the land. I doubt many would hire a goblin. And can you blame them? People wouldn't eat the food a goblin served, wouldn't trust something a goblin made, wouldn't trust their safety to one... This is a stretch beyond a long shot. I'm not sure how this'd work even if the goblins were all paragons of the redeemed and civilized goblin. I don't have the manpower to watch the goblins all of the time, to make sure they don't hurt people or are used towards criminal purposes."

Mogrim shifts uneasily, seeming unsure of a few of the concepts that Belor introduced.

Balthazar clears his throat,"Maybe we work up to integration, if they want it. Maybe we can try education, if it's wanted, fair trade and just a fair deal altogether. Make it so that it's better for them to throw in with us and not cause trouble than to throw in with other goblins?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

This is why I wish Lief were still alive! Wait, maybe...

As Mogrim grows increasingly uneasy at Belor's arguments against the Goblins staying, Irnk's expression shows a sudden flash of insight. "Sheriff, you're God-talker still takes in orphans?" Before Belor has the chance to respond, Irnks turns back to Mogrim, (in Goblin, not translated) "Mogrim, how many whelps survive? Are there any females with pup who feel as you do?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female DM

OMG, goblins have litters?

Mogrim shrugs, "Two of our females survive. One is likely ready to birth over the next while. No whelps survived. They were too close to the gate and some of the first that the deadbones got."

Belor nods,"Our church takes in orphans. The good Father might take in goblin young."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Wow, talk about timing. I don't believe they have litters, but I didn't think of a better word they might use for their young.

"As it happens, there are no goblin young living. They were the first to be killed by the walking dead. The Licktoad have only two surviving women, but one of those is pregnant. If your God-talker would consider taking in the child and the mother, that would be a start." Looking from Sheriff Hemlock to Mogrim & back again, Irnk continues. "The Licktoad will not survive this, the other tribes will see them as too weak. They will either absorb them or wipe them out. The Licktoad will no longer be a problem for Sandpoint, but Sandpoint will still have a goblin problem." As Sheriff Hemlock considers those words, Irnk turns once more to Mogrim, (in Goblin, again, not translated) "Does she feel as you do? Does she want the Licktoad to live in peace with these people? You do know the Mother of Monsters does not want that. By doing this, you move away from 'She who made Us'." Irnk also relays what Hemlock said & what he said to Hemlock.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro watches and listening, seeing where this is going, he wonders if the goblins will agree to having their young raised in a human orphanage.

They will have no continuity as a people if they have no young left of their own.


female DM

Mogrim pauses,"She wants to not die. Other tribes will want to play games with us and let the ones that live join. So, we planned to hide until we had enough goblins to be a tribe. Joining humans might be just like joining the other tribes. We have to keep dancing around for them, just to be hated by their chief. I don't know about this. Maybe if we didn't have to go as far as the Mushfens. Gutwad knows that's death for the rest of us."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Does Sheriff Hemlock respond at all to Irnk's words?

"How far is far enough 'Death fruit'? Is it enough that they go farther than your patrols will travel? If the rest go & IF the mother-soon stays & learns from your God-talker, will you let her & her child talk with them later?" It is obvious that Irnk is growing more & more discouraged by the conversation's direction.


female DM

The Sheriff has been listening intently,"I'm not sure the mother even wants to stay or give up her child to allow a priest to raise the child. If she follows goblin gods and believes in her own way, won't it amount to nothing? A day in any direction is good enough for us. They can take what they need and leave. We'd respond with violence to anymore attacks on travelers or Sandpoint. I think it might be the best idea for both of us."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Sorry this took so long, by the time I read it yesterday I was really tired from a bad day at work.

Turning back to Mogrim, "A day away would suit them, would also get the Licktoad farther from the other tribes about." Turning back to Sheriff Hemlock, (in Common) "These lads & I," pointing at Hijiro & Balthazar, "were going to look into that 'walking dead' problem. It sounds as though that will take us a day or two. Mind giving the Licktoad that long to pack up & leave? I'd consider it a kindness if I had the opportunity to aid them in getting settled into their new homes." In Goblin, to Mogrim. "May I assist the Licktoad in making your way to your new home?"


female DM

Goblin bit, done!

Both agree on these terms!

What now guys? Gutwad basically spits and curses humans to the end, is found guilty and will be killed at dawn. Licktoads aren't sore about it. Let's move on!


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Spoiler:
Balthazar listens carefully to the debate between both sides. His ideas of peaceful coexistence get the better of him, and the monk presses the matter yet again. He speaks directly to Mogrim, asking Irnk to serve as interpreter.

"Mogrim, you and your tribe long to linger as such; yet, you find yourselves in a delicate position where you feel threatened by both the humans of Sandpoint and the other goblin tribes. I have thia vision where you need not flee nor surrender. There's peace to be made here. From what I understand, your gods have teachings that might throw you against humans, but compromises can be made. You attack not because of religious beliefs, but because of your needs. But if you can learn to craft, grow food and raise cattle, you will be self-sufficient. You won't run the risk of being targeted by human warriors worried by this so-called goblin problem. At the same time, you'll be able to trade your work with Sandpoint to fulfill your needs without incurring in the dangers of war. In short, you'll be able to grow as a tribe and as a people, and even become the greatest and most advanced goblin tribe of all. Other goblins will join you in this enlightened way of living, and deities of both humans and goblins will testify what their children can accomplish together and respect each other's divine work. That's what I see, if only we, mere mortals, can see ahead of us and work upwards to appease all gods and make them proud of their creation."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Irnk translates for Balthazar, adding his own request that Mogrim consider the Monk's ideas, if not for now, at least for a possible future.

Once Gutwad has been executed, Irnk asks of the others, "For my part in defeating Gutwad, I would ask for his Spear. I was hoping to return it to the Licktoad as a token of our goodwill. Are the rest of you prepared to look into that cave?"

Has a day passed for the purposes of healing, spell recovery & class abilities?


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro shrugs.. "I am ready to investigate - the cave, or the witch's abode or the wreck? We have three main places to look into on the map. The witch's abode and the cave are the most likely to give us insight into the undead situation, but I'd also like to investigate that wrecked ship as well."

"As for any investigation into the swamps, we may have our work cut out for us convincing Sienna any of it is worthwhile. She seemed dead set against dealing with the undead for any reason, and probably has no real reason to want to return to the swamps at all."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"Well, which is closest? From what Mogrim said, I suspect the cave is where we will find the dead, but as you say, we may learn more from the other places as well." Turning to Balthazar, "Didn't your lady-friend ask you to look into what, if anything, happened to Megus?" Responding to Hijiro's comment regarding Sienna, "So the woojie doesn't want to look into the dead? Eh, we'll just tell her about what she missed when we come back..."

Yes, I'm totally setting Irnk up as being just as overconfident & unprepared as he accused the others of being when they first met him. Gotta love a negative Wisdom modifier.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"We should at least try to persuade her. I'm not sure how much just the three of us alone can accomplish out there. Her help might be needed if DO run into undead out there - or anything else for that matter. I'm going to see if I can find her."

Hijiro heads off to the tavern to look for Sienna.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Displaying surprising tact for a Goblin, Irnk asks, "Would you like me to come with, or stay here?"


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"I don't see a problem with you coming with. I think if the people of Sandpoint are going to ever get used to having goblins living nearby and dealing with them daily, might as well start with you. You may not be typical of your kind, but you can still represent them in a positive light for these people. Now... let's go rustle us up a druid for our next adventure."


female DM

Sorry for the away time. Got buried under government bureaucracy and ran around like crazy for a few days, filling out forms and such

Goblin issue:
Mogrim pauses,"Raising cattle. Cows don't like goblins, do they? But this gives us an edge. If I can make sure that the cows and plants stay safe and get what they need, we won't have to hunt much. Just work on defense. But we couldn't live in the swamp and do that. We'd have to live on cleared land or a small cleared spot, anyways. We'd need something to keep 'itchy', weapons-carrying longshanks off our lands."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

RE: Goblin issue, Irnk continues to translate for Balthazar & Mogrim, interjecting only that Cattle have no more dislike of Goblins than Hart or Elk do, but that if the Licktoad were going to attempt domestication, they might do better with swine if they planned to stay in swampy areas.
Otherwise, still following thread, just waiting on others to post.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

afaik, we are on our way to get Sienna, right? or are we still dealing with the goblin issue - I thought that was settled.


female DM

You are off to get Sienna, yes. The goblin issue seems to still be going on, but we can proceed forward as it's resolved in the background.


female DM

With the goblin issue, Mogrim agrees with swine, mentioning that his tribe had one, but they'd have to do different things with the pigs they got. So party meets up with Sienna wherever she said she'd meet. Let's go!


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"Sienna, I know you don't want to go deal with the undead issue but we have a few leads on locations and it's something we need to look into. Will you please come with us? If nothing else, we might need your healing after battle, but I'm sure there are things you can do to help against the undead if we do have to fight them. Please?"

Hijiro also contemplates while he is talking I think I need a weapon that isn't sharp and pointy... maybe a sap or a light mace.

"On the way out of town, I think I need a new weapon too. In case there are more bony undead out there... My rapier isn't ideal for such creatures. Anyone else need a new weapon, too?"


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

untrained Knowledge: Religion, to recognize Hijiro's idea is a good one, 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13, well, assuming it is a DC 10 check to know skeletal undead are resistant to attacks other than bludgeoning, yep, that's a good idea!

Irnk looks a bit regretfully at his trusty Dogslicer, "What are they likely to have here-abouts for a body my size? Belike something with some heft to it would work best. I don't suppose I might trouble one of you for the cost of such an item, assuming they even have something I might make effective uses of."

Does Sandpoint have much in the way of small-sized weaponry? On the theory that bigger is better, Irnk will likely look to see if they have something like a small-sized Greatclub or Heavy Flail.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"I'll have about seven gold left when I'm done buying a light mace. Will that be enough for you to get something decent? If not, maybe the others can help kick in some as well. As for them having small weapons, there are gnomes and halflings in Sandpoint so surely someone has small weapons."

Hijiro pauses a moment. "Wait, wasn't there coin in that chest we found as well? If seven gold isn't enough, you could certainly use some of what we recovered."

Not sure what we did with the chest, but we would have kept the contents if not the whole chest. Unless it was a large chest, in which case we could sell the chest and keep the contents?


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Didn't you guys also get payed the bounty for at least some Goblin Ears?


female DM

Really busy this weekend, up to date and posting regularly again this week. Sorry guys


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Just glad to see you are back, real life happens.


female DM

It wasn't a big chest, you probably brought it with you to hold everything and/or to sell. Small weapons aren't hard to find in town. Carry on! Sienna, are you here? Also, we've resolved that the goblins are staying a day away and being taught to raise pigs


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 8/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

@Hijiro: Remember, Sheriff Hemlock payed you guys 140 gold in platinum for the goblin ears you brought back the previous day.


HP 12/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Actually, no, I didn't remember that - thank you, in which case, Hijiro would have offered you a loan for whatever weapon(s) you want.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sorry back now, moved into new place, out of HK and back into work so in the swing of things again.

Sienna sighs and looks up to Hijiro "Sure, it's not like my brother is ready yet. Don't make me regret this." She forces a smile, pretending that the last thing she said was a joke.

Celest:
"Yea possibly co-existence, we will see how that goes. If there is nothing else though, I bid thee farewell." Sienna bows in jest as walks out the door.

That wasn't ... too bad

651 to 700 of 1,163 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.