Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Cele's Jade Regent

Game Master Celestine8


451 to 500 of 1,163 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna replies to Shalelu "No, though I did notice that one such beast ran away. Maybe they were mostly dead or scared off before we got here."

She then looks at Irnk with a little disdain. "Before we consider supposed genocide for a second, I will ask you this Pintsize. Why are you lumping all us 'Points' in the same box? We are here because the goblins are hurting our people, killing and stealing. The only answer seems to be killing them as you have put yourself your kind will continue to fight despite supposed dangers or warnings."

She sits cross legged in front of Irnk, continuing a bit angrily. "Let us say this, not a single of us 'Points' here outright think all Goblins are the same malicious creatures this group of Licktoads seem to be. If we did, we would have attacked you, we wouldn't have be having this conversation. Nor would we care to listen. Not all of us want to kill every tribe we see, what would be the point? The 'goblin problems' you say are no different to if we had highway bandits of humans, we would likely deal with them in the same fashion. At least I would. Do not assume we all have some deep rooted hatred for your kind to continue to commit Genocide you speak of.


female DM

Yeah, small sized gear. You think that the goblin you spoke to probably knew what he was talking about and is looking for a way that maybe, just maybe they'll make it out of this alive now that the people of Sandpoint know where they are and such


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Turning from Shalelu to look at Sienna. "I was calling her 'Points'." Turning back to Shalelu. "The woogie makes a good point, 'Points'." Irnk continues, smirking slightly. "Bandits you give the chance to surrender & if they do, you take tham to court, find them guilty & then you kill them. I understand Wereguild & blood price, Lief taught me that much before he died. Gutwad ordered the attack, he can pay the price."
Sighing, staring about him at the carnage & the smoking ashes. "I'll bring another to witness the trial & take the message back to the others, the other tribes as well. And I will make certain they understand there will be worse punishments than just dying involved if they try stupid goblin expletive like this again."

Goblin

Spoiler:
"I'll make 'em write 'I will not kill or steal' a hundred times each on the walls of the town, that'll teach 'em!"


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna scrunches her face up trying to wrap her head round the Goblin's use of words when speaking common. Shortly after she gives up and tries to run with what she's got.

"You are being slightly naive if you think all bandits get a trial. If they had angered the sheriff as much as the goblins did I am sure he would have offered the same price for their ears and heads regardless of trial or not. They might be captured just to be publicly executed with no trial either. No matter, I'm not going to argue about how vindictive society can be when attacked. We have at least the chief alive and if you want he can stand some sort of criminal trial at Sandpoint, if sheriff allows it so that Gutwad might answer for his crimes. Though the outcome, like you've said, will be the same. Gutwad will likely be killed."

Sienna gets up and brushes herself off.

"Another witness you say? Do you mean another goblin as a warning?"


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Sighing at your incomprehension, Irnk responds. "No. Well... No." Taking a moment, Irnk gathers his thoughts. "You treat us like vermin, We know you think of us as vermin, so fine, why should we be anything else. I've heard stories about a city out East where it is different, but so far as I know they are just that, stories." Pausing, glaring at Shalelu for a moment. "The only way we are going to stop being vermin is if you stop treating us like it. Sure, the Licktoad attacked a caravan & should be punished, shown that 'civilized' people don't do that sort of thing. Wiping out a tribe won't teach them anything but that you Longshanks hate us just as much as w-" Irnk stops abrubtly, muttering something to himself in goblin.

Goblin

Spoiler:
"Say it like Lief told you. It's the only way it will work. You don't know why it will work, but he said that was the only way it would."

"The other goblin is to witness. To tell the goblins that crimes will be punished, but they will be punished like men, not like vermin."


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"Not all trials are stood before a court of law, Irnk. We live in a land where everyone must abide by certain rules, and I do believe there are some terrible acts that are beyond any kind of justification; sometimes, our morals and knowledge of the law shall be sufficient to guide our actions. Gutwad and his tribe are criminals responsible for many evil deeds, and we've como here to enforce order and peace. Order and good must always prevail over chaos and evil; it is the way of the sacred mountain, and it is the way to preserve life and society. This said, I am completely in favor of taking Gutwad back to the sheriff and let him be judged within his legal rights, if he even has any. Actually, I'd rather take them all alive and let the city of Sandpoint decide their faith, but sadly the circumstances led to this unfortunate bloodshed."

Balthazar then speaks to Shalelu. "So, you are the famous Shalelu I keep hearing about. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." Balthazar bows cordially, and then continues "I understand you are quite familiar with the surroundings. We've come across a map of the region, we do recognize some places, but maybe you can explain it to us." He signals to Hijiro, asking for him to come closer with the fan.


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro carries the fan over to Shalelu and shows her the crude map drawn on it. He explains, "Hi, I'm Hijiro, nice to meet you. As for this map, we recognize some places... the village here, Walthus' home... but most of the other locations are unknown to us. Maybe you recognize them for what they are?"


female DM

Shalelu crosses her arms over her chest, listening. "Hello, Balthazar and Hijiro. It's good to meet the ones that set out on this little... quest into Brinestump Marsh. Let's see. That should be the road, Megus' home, here we are at the Licktoad village... These two, by the coastline, I don't know. Where did you get this?" She pauses, tearing herself away from the map, "You know, Irnk. I've been along this way before there was a Sandpoint or any real settlements anywhere nearby. The goblins were not any different then as they are now. They've had to get smarter and there are less of them. They've always attacked, raided and murdered. They're driven back, we get some time where they go off to lick their wounds and then they come back. I'm not... fond of goblins. I make this no secret, but neither is anyone in town. Belor's offered money for goblin ears and a tidy sum for the Chief's head. He's not mentioned a trial or negotiations. He wants them dead. That's Sandpoint's justice, right now."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"Right now? That has BEEN Sandpoint 'Justice' when it comes to Goblins. You aren't disproving a Damn thing I've been saying. I know you've been here that long. You wanna know what we called you? We called you the 'Death that Hates', that's what we called you. You don't like it when I call you 'Points', suck it up Butterfly, 'cause that is an improvement."

"There is no Justice without Mercy. You know who taught me that? You did. The first words in Taldane I ever learned. I had no idea what they meant until Lief told me. I just knew they were what you kept repeating when you cut me loose after you killed everyone I ever knew."

"Hemlock wants Justice? No, he wants Vengeance & I can understand Vengeance. But Vengeance takes it's payment in blood & fire, and Vengeance doesn't care whose blood or who gets burned."

"If Sandpoint wants Justice, somebody is going to have to give up Vengeance. I suspect Hemlock hasn't done a full accounting or he would be a bit more careful about words like 'Justice'."


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"Let Sandpoint deliver its justice, following the will of the people. We've volunteered to help, but we're no executioners. Gutwad is defeated and I see no point in killing him here and now. He might as well be locked away." He steps to Irnk's side. "In a way, I agree there's no justice in preemptively wiping out all goblin tribes in the region as long as they haven't commited any crimes; they shouldn't all pay for each other's mistakes. We came here to stop the Licktoads, and, apparently, we did." He turns to Irnk "Irnk, the city could be dangerous for you, but if you are willing to speak on behalf of the goblins, I'll stand by your side."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

An utterly alien expression suffuses Irnks features at Balthazar's words. You realise this may be what 'happy' or at least 'not-angry' looks like on a Goblin.

"Thank you."


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro looks up from the map at Balthazar and Irnk and smiles slightly. Then goes back to studying the map and absorbing the information given by Shalelu... Megus' home? And this elf who has spent so much time here hunting goblins doesn't know the other marks? Maybe they're very recent.. new settlements perhaps?

He pauses a moment and looks back at Balthazar... "Wait... you said we came her to stop the Licktoads and we did... but did we? Where were all of them, and the women and children? We actually saw very few goblins so far. What DID happen to the rest of them? Are they hiding here in the village, or did they all flee... from the five of us? Really? Maybe we should search the village a little while we are here."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

"A bunch of walking dead came in & slaughtered them. Probably came after, among other things, that fancy fan you've got there."


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

"Well then, that's interesting to say the least. Why would a bunch of walking dead care about this fan? or any treasure for that matter? Well, a mystery for another day perhaps, we need healing and rest. Perhaps we should return to town with our 'captive'?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female DM

Shalelu sighs," If I wanted them all dead, there would be no more goblins in this swamp, Irnk. I want the ones that attack and kill people who have done nothing besides try make a living or go home. If you want to bring them into town for 'trial' and hope that the people of Sandpoint are merciful in their dealings with the goblins, that's your prerogative. I kill those that are on the warpath. They die fighting and singing those terrible songs of theirs. These goblins weren't riled up by mistreatment or hatred against humans, they found fireworks or discovered how to make them and thought it'd be fun to use them to kill or maim travellers. Goblins raise their babies in cages, goblins kill each other for next to no reason. You know this! You want to arrest them? Fine. But if you're expecting what happens in town to be clean and perfect, think again. The only way you're going to get something besides a witch hunt would be to-"

A group of around ten goblins comes walking through the open gates of their village, all of them bristling with spears and the cleaver-like dogslicers they favour. Irnk recognizes the goblin at the head, they turn, sizing up the crowd, glowering at Shalelu, who immediately readies her bow, but doesn't draw or change her relaxed stance.

"Irnk, these are the Licktoad survivors? I think you're the only one who can talk to them about what happens next. Maybe I should go and let you... settle this."

Growled across the courtyard in

goblin:
"What mean this?!"


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Lief did tell me nothing worth doing was ever easy. It would be nice if he weren't quite so right all the time...

Goblin, LONG string of Goblin

Spoiler:
"Did you think I could get her to stop by killing her? 'Death that Hates' can't die, you know that. This means they stop treating us like dogs & start treating us like goblins. But we gotta start treating them like goblins too. Tomorrow I take Gutwad to their chief & they have a 'trial'. They say all the things he told you to do & tell him there are punishments for that. He'll say to them 'screw you!' We all know he will. They say, Fine! Punishment is Death! He'll say Hah! Go ahead & kill me, I'll go to Lamashtu & be praised for making strong Goblin babies & feeding them on your children & dogs."

"Then I'll tell him from now on, any goblins attack Longshanks without Longshanks attacked them first, I will drag them back to the Longshanks town & make them write 'I'm Sorry!' on the Longshank's town walls one hundred times, and then they get to die. We all know Lamashtu can't have you if you write something."

With that, Irnk goes back to assembling the travois to take Gutwad & his gear off to Walthus. "We need to leave now. We did what we came to do."

Goblin

Spoiler:
"Tomorrow, you come to the Shortshank's hut & we will take Gutwad to face Longshank's 'Justice'. Tell the others, next time I come & try to talk with them not to attack me just because I have Longshanks with me."


female DM

Irnk, I just did an edit as you posted. Sorry?


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

This is really getting on my nerves. This is why I need to not post from work. The computer here sucks & does really weird things to my posts sometimes.


female DM

The lead goblin nods and his small band return to their village. Shalelu helps Irnk with the travois.

"It might have been nice to ask Walthus first, eh, Irnk?" she shakes her head in frustration, "So, tomorrow, I get the joy of trying to convince the town that I haven't lost it. That you're my...companion or whatever. Convince them to not do something foolish. Ameiko might be able to help us. If there's anyone in town who'd see your point, Irnk. It'd be her. Maybe Sandru or Koya. But it's her I'd go to, first. I can't believe I'm doing this. Don't make me regret this, Irnk. More people die down there because of this, it's on you. What about the rest of you? Do you all agree with this?"


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Irnk snickers at Shalelu's words & chitters back in goblin.

Goblin

Spoiler:
"If you wanted your life to be easy, you should have killed me back with the other Gullchuckers. Hah! This is the Vengeance of the Gullchucker tribe upon their murderer! She must now regret not letting them kill their sacrifice!"

As he finishes his face once again takes on a previously unseen expression & he collapses.

Into giggles...


female DM

Shalelu grunts, taking the weight of the travois and trying not to dump the unconscious goblin chief onto Irnk, muttering,"And for a moment there, you seemed sane, speaking for some sort of justice and the good of all races. And then you transformed back into a goblin. I'm sure Lamashtu would accept you if you were to throw yourself off the nearest cliff for her."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Still smirking, Irnk picks himself off the sodden earth, replying. "Transformed Hell! I have always been a Goblin. Nope, b$#@h! wants me, she will have to eat the writing out of my brain first & Deadeye carved it in deep!" This present needling done, Irnk once more took his charge in tow.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna shakes her head after the argument has calmed down. Then readies herself to leave this place as soon as everyone else has finished with what they need to do.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

To be clear, by 'and his gear' I also meant the chest & it's contents. Especially as Shalelu is now saying Irnk's best shot at getting his idea to work is to make nice with Ameiko. Irnk figures she might look more favorably if they have recovered cultural goodies from the Goblins.


female DM

I'm not a pain in the ass Gm tht needs you to be crazily clear. I figure you loot the place, unless you specify that you don't take anything, with the exception of Balthazar, who can't loot


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Balthazar can loot, he hasn't taken a vow of poverty - only cellibacy and truth. He can't search people, though, as that usually involves touching.

"Shall we head back to town, then?


female DM

Yeah, vow of poverty sucks. I was referring to the instance with the body!

Alright, it takes you around fourty five minutes, but you do get back to Sandpoint. It's still morning, around ten o'clock.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Sienna looks to Hijiro when she gets in and holds out the ears 14 ears that she has on a piece of rope.

"Jiro, it's best you give these to the Sheriff and get the reward I will meet you all at the Dragon later. I just want to see how my mother is getting along with the wounded. I have to say, been a while since I've been out helping people and it's been a good change of pace. See you all in a bit."

After handing the ears to Hijiro, Sienna walks off towards the infirmary where she expects her mother, Koya, to be still tending to the wounded of the last Goblin attack.


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Am I correct in guessing then that Balthazar, Hijiro & Sienna return to Sandpoint, while Irnk takes Gutwad to Walthus' house?


female DM

Yes.

Meanwhile, Irnk arrives at Walthus' home in around twenty minutes with the travois and Shalelu.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Celest:

I'll do most of this in spoilers, don't wait on it to finish to continue the story as it's mostly random social interactions that I would like to possibly have, if I'm not taking too much of the focus away.

Sienna arrives at the infirmary, slowly opening the door. She likely sees Koya tending to the wounded. Re-bandaging them or utilising healing magic to help with their injuries. Before stepping past the threshold Sienna knocks on the door softly to indicate that she is there. When her mother looks up at her she will smile and wait for her to invite her in, as Sienna is used to giving Koya space to work when needed.


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

Balthazar sees the dangling ears and shakes his head. "That seems a little... barbaric to me." He walks along Hijiro looking for the sheriff.


female DM

Sienna:
Koya's aged face softens into small smile. She tightens and pins a bandage in place before rising and making her way to her daughter. "Everyone made it through the night. Though, the ones that got the worst of it will need some time to recover, physically and mentally. I'm glad you're back and in one piece." She steps outside, taking Sienna's hand, indicating for her to follow,"How did it go?"

Walthus can be seen from the outside, through one of his windows. The halfling appears to be cleaning up shards of pottery and repotting a few of his plants. The home looks much tidier than before. Shalelu sets the goblin chief down and stalks off to speak to Walthus.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Celest:

Sienna falls in beside Koya as they walk outside. "Can't say it was the best run in the world but we made it. Balthazar got hit rather hard to the point of falling unconscious but he's alright now thankfully." Sienna pauses, a little bit of guilt shows in her face. She still feels a little guilty for touching him. "The goblins at the very least won't be bothering us anymore. Though their camp made me worry about other concerns. You .. wouldn't happen to have heard of anyone using necromancy in the area.. would you?


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro heads off to see the sheriff with Balthazar, carrying the hideous string of ears. He shudders a little, looking at it, and once having done so, refuses to look again at what he carries. To Balthazar he says "Barbaric doesn't seem to quite cover it, does it. It's... gruesome."


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Walthus is back? I thought he was roughed up really badly & was going to wind up staying in Sandpoint to heal.


female DM

I'm assuming that Hijiro has returned to a human form?

Sienna:
Koya frowns,"There are rumours of Old Megus being a necromancer, but I mostly dismiss those rumours. Many spellcasters, especially those in their twilight years, become recluses. She hasn't been back for supplies in a while, though, so people have taken to saying that she's become undead, herself. Why? What was there?"

Sheriff Belor Hemlock is in his office, reading from a stack of papers when Hijiro and Balthazar come in. He glances at them and then the string of ears. He grimances for a small second before nodding with approval,"Well done. That's a lot of the little green bastards. That's 140 gold for the lot of them then," he reaches over to a small coffer and places 14 platinum on the desk, pushing the small pile to them. "No luck getting the chief, eh?"


female DM

Retcon that, then, Irnk. I totally forgot. Were you going to his house or to where he was staying in Sandpoint?


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

The house. I thought he had offered to let the party stay there while investigating the swamp. Sooo glad it wasn't another of whatever it was that was impersonating Walthus, that would have seriously bad news.


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Celest:

"I wouldn't hold much to rumours either, I wouldn't accuse Megus of anything unless we were sure. However we did find skeletons that were used in necromancy as well as tracks to suggest there were more of these assailants." She sighs dejectedly "I just hope it isn't one in town who did that. It might be some wandering spellcaster that just happened upon the goblin camp but that poses other risks if whomever this is decides to disturb the dead around here. Though I presume many of Desna's servants have consecrated the graveyards?


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Yes, Hijiro wouldn't go into town without going back to human form.


HP 27/27; AC 17 (T 15, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Rogue/4
skills:
acrobatics 15, bluff 8, climb 6, diplomacy 7, disable 12, escape artist 6, perception 11, perform: comedy 6, craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 12, stealth 12, knowledge: local 8

Hijiro isn't sure exactly what Irnk has in mind for Gutwad other than to take him to Walthus, so he demurs on that subject, being intentionally vague. "The chief is a matter for a later time. We can discuss the chief when the rest of our party gathers, if that's all right with you. Thanks for the bounty on the lesser goblins though. Is there a greater bounty on their chief?"

I wish I understood Irnk's plan for the chief better. Other than taking him to Walthus, I have no clue what he actally intends... And this is his bailiwick here with the goblins, so I will defer to Irnk. He seems to be good-hearted enough, though a bit strange.


Male Human (Varisian) Monk 2 / HP 20 of 20 / F+4 R+5 W+5 / AC 16.16.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +7

"Well, sheriff, we actually did get chief Gutwad. Shalelu and Irnk, another fellow combatant, hold him as we speak. We'll deliver him to you, of course, but Irnk wants to see Gutwad submitted to a fair trial, and he'll probably have some words to say about the goblin situation. I agree the law must be applied, but I urge you to let the goblins speak in their defense. We'd grant that much to any of us."


female DM

This is true. Okay, so in front of the house

Shalelu lets out a sigh when they arrive at the house and helps Irnk get the trussed-up goblin into the house. She glaces over at Irnk, eyebrows raised, "What now?

Sienna:
"Yes, the graveyard is consecrated and it might be hard for the dead to walk without the watch noticing. Could you tell what kind of undead were unleashed on the goblins?"


female DM

Balthazar's got it, Hijiro. That's the plan so far

The big Shoanti nods," It's 30 platinum for the he- What? Who's this Irnk person, anyway? I suppose... it's fair. But they're goblins! I'm not sure we can trust their words or them to uphold some sort of truce."


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

Celest:

"Well, we only saw four of the skeletons left behind. They were equipped with Minkaian armor and weapons according to Jiro. Not sure if that would help discern who used them." A thought flashes across her mind. "Wait a minute. There never was a battle with Minkaians near there, was there?"


Male Goblin Paladin 1 HP 11/11, +3 Init, AC 18/ 14t/ 15ff, F +3 R +3 W +1, Per -1, 60' Darkvision

Looking around the house, Irnk picks up & puts away anything still in disarray by the combat or the actions of the impostor, muttering to himself. "When is he gonna straighten up & get himself a wife? This wouldn't have happened if he didn't live all alone out here. He even tried sparkin' the girl down at the 'Dragon'? Hrm? What?" Turning back to Shalelu. "Oh, now we rest up & be ready for tomorrow. Didn't think it was that strange an idea. Oh, we should probably take care that no other Goblins try & take advantege of the situation." Muttering to himself. "I should probably look to those damn snakes of his..."

Hey Sienna, are you spoilering your posts because you don't want us knowing about them or because you don't want to 'slow' the game? I ask because I don't feel you are slowing the game by them & I like reading what the other characters are doing. I'll stop if you want me to.


female DM

"You mean attempt to dig around to see if the Chief didn't have a secret stash of the fireworks somewhere or kill each other off trying to decide who's chief now? I guess I'll stick around and make sure his snakes don't eat you."


female DM

Sienna:
Koya shakes her head, her frown deepening"There definitely wasn't. The only Minkaians around here are the Kaijitsu's and none of them, from what I've seen, wore traditional armour or fought anyone. This is very odd."


Female Human Druid, Pace: 6 Parry: 8 (3) Toughness: 6 (+2 vs ranged) Charisma: 0, Wounds 3/3, Bennies 3/3, Power points 15/15

I'm only doing it not to slow down the main game, I don't know how long my convo will go or if it will actually yield anything important. Spoilering it just so the game can continue as well as the convo without conflicting time. (i.e. not waiting for me to finish.) Feel free to read them though, I don't mind.

451 to 500 of 1,163 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.