Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Carvin' out a niche...

Game Master Stiehl9s


201 to 250 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


The morning dawns behind dark clouds that dropped heavy, cold rain. The night was quiet except for the far off howl of a wolf that Modoc heard on his watch and you both are able to get enough rest to heal a bit.

+1 HP


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Rising...Modoc got to work prepping the animals and the wagon for travel. A sense of urgency in his eyes & actions. He knew they were close to the tract, judging by the map. Remembering the encounter they had with the bandits, he did not like the idea that their range may intercept with their land. Getting a move on he ate a quick breakfast of dried meat, bread & cheese and took the reigns to the Musk Oxen. Gazing back at Lathar he said...

"Keep yet eyes peeled fer dat mangy wolf, n' fer doz bandits lookin' fer revenge. I haven' come dis far ta die at meh' doorstep!"


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

I certainly will friend. Maybe the word will spread that we are not easy targets if there are any more bandits.
Lathar goes through a quick morning warmup and packs his kit will eating some dried bread ration and water. He posts up in the back of the wagon and looks to the treeline on both sides of the road.
perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Modoc's Handle animal check 1: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Modoc's Handle animal check 2: 1d20 ⇒ 16

You make excellent time despite the mud from the rain that had picked up quite heavily through the morning. As you travel through the afternoon Lathar sees a man on a hillock a few hundred yards away from the road with a herd of what appear to be sheep.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"I dun no why...but I feel like wer' beein' watched!"


Modoc:
your eyes are still good despite your age and from this distance you can just tell that the man with the sheep is the same Ulfen warrior that you thought about robbing back in Brinewall. The map you have shows another homestead near yours marked Krogan Viknagg.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Modoc continued along the path wordlessly heading towards the horizon where the road dipped over the ridge and hopefully to home...


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

When Lathar notices the sheep herder he gives Modoc a call.
Hey there Modoc, that man tending his flock may be someone worth talking too. I don't think we will see to many other friendly souls out here.
Thinking on it for a moment he looks again at the man and then back at Modoc
I'm assuming he is friendly of course, since he's herding sheep. If anything we could maybe talk with him about any other local folk around here.

With that Lathar will break off from the wagon and head towards the man on the hill. He keeps his eyes and pointy ears tuned in just in case there are any surprises.
percep 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

"You do dat. I'll keep er' goin' ear at a plod."

Modoc stopped the wagon briefly to tie off the reigns of the mule to the side rail. Then taking the oxen harness leads, jumped in the front of the wagon and coaxed the ox back into slow pace. Keeping an eye peeled for opportunists.

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Handle Animal Roll: (Untrained - Charisma) 1d20 ⇒ 15


Lathar - As the large Ulfen man sees you approach he waves congenially even as he whistles sharply twice and two large dogs come bounding out and start herding the sheep back down the hill behind him where he gestures. Another larger one comes to heel at his side.

Knowledge/nature DC 12:
Its easy to tell that he's moving the herd so you dont spook them.

Well met sonny. Im Krogan Viknagg. Dont mind ole Gear here. Where ye be headed?

Modoc - You have no trouble keeping the ox moving along and can see from here that things look friendly between Lathar and the Ulfen.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

nature 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Well met also sir, my name is Lathar. That is a nice size herd you have there. We are headed out to find our homestead. I am pretty sure its within a day or two from here.
Lathar looks off in the distance to see if he can make out a home or camp nearby.
percep 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
We have run into some rough folk out here, some bandits. They were robbing folks.. lathar pauses They were trying to rob folks of their land deeds. i am sure that the group that atatcked us is no longer a threat but I am sure that more could be around. Do you now of any other folks living out this way?
Lathar takes a look to see if Modoc is still in sight


Krogan straightened just slightly in pride at your compliment of his herd.

A pleasure to meet you Lathar. You must have inherited the old Kilcher farm...I saw it marked on the map I was given. Looks like we'll be neighbors.

You see no dwellings from here and the large Ulfen frowns at your news.

Bandits? After land deeds? That is bad news...

he glances quickly to the east before replying again.

...there are a few other farms out this way but they are scattered and probably not considered close by most standards.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

It is good to know there are friendly folk relatively close then. I plan on farming the kilcher homestead and raising small livestock. Maybe we can swing back through here and trade for wool when the season is right. I am sure my friend has many good tricks up his sleeve to be prosperous. His name is Modoc if you ever come across him, a true survivor. He is a bit sour and surly but honest and I trust him.

Lathar looks off to see how far modoc has gone. He extends his hand to the large man to shake his hand.

Well met again and keep safe, I hope to see you again some time.

Lathar breaks off in a full run and heads back to the wagon.


Krogan returned the hand shake.

Aye, it is comforting to have good neighbors with righteous intent. I'll come check in you fellas in a few days to see how youre getting along. Fare you and Modoc well then Lathar.

He watches you catch up with the wagon and then disappears over the hill where his flock went.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Lathar falls in step with the wagon and continues the journey.
His name is Krogan and he seems fair. He said he may swing by in a few days to see how we are getting by. I brought the idea up of trading for wool in the future. He didn't say no.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Modoc kept his eyes on the path ahead...

"Man iz gotta keep is' opshuns' open. Never know when ill' need some elp."


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

As they rythmn of the wagon continued on
I agree, survival at its core must mean "by any means necesary". I believe that Nature will provide all that is needed. It is up to you how to put the pieces together.
Lathar looks out at the horizon and gages the sky.
know Nature for weather 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 .
He takes a deep breath of the air and pulls out his pipe. He packs a small portion of the dried plant fiber in it and slides the small rotating cover over the hole to keep it from blowing away. Tucking it in to his front pocket he falls into the rhythm of the wagon and beast's noise. A slight cluck from the back of the wagon or a shrill chirp off from the trees adds a note to the song in his mind.
As the afternoon wears on.
Do ya think we should stop this evening or push on till we hit home?


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

"I says we stop If'n need be. W'd radder git dare early in da morn, n' have a full day a work. Could be we gots a lot o' cleanin' up afore we get at anythin' else."


The words had barely left Modoc's mouth as dusk falls and thunder rumbles behind dark clouds.

Perception DC 12:
Just a few hundred yards from you on a small hillock nestled in front of larger hills is a small log built home


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Unwittingly the wagon comes to a slow rolling stop as the reigns in Modocs hands go slack. The jaw on the man dropped open as he looked to the horizon and the light in his eyes grew brighter as the tears slowly began welling up at the bottom of his lids...

After a few heartbeats passed Modoc sluns the mapcase form his back and pulled free the map & vellum, given them by the magistrate in Brinewall, with the Kilcher's Farm plot. Looking at the map carefully he slowly gets off the wagon, clumsily handing the reigns to Lathar...

Looking at the lay of the land and the position of the house, Modoc tries to figure if his dream had come true...

He thought to himself:
"Could this be it, at last? A place to call home? a place where I can't hear the squeals and grunts of quickwives & soggy plums. Without the fear of getting snickersnaked or becoming pigmeat by some grog-blossom or gendarme with a resentment about his wife going off at the rathole? No cows, no bridge monkeys, no pump-suckers?"

Knowledge Geography Roll: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Modocs hands were trembling....


The mark on the map isnt exactly where the cabin is located but the lay of the land leaves no doubt in Modoc's mind that his dreams have come true indeed. Realization is followed quickly by rain drops that are heavy and unseasonably cold which are followed just as quickly by loud peals of thunder and flashes of lightning. It doesnt take a druid to know that the two of you dont have much time before a full fledged storm hits.

Need a Ride or Handle Animal check DC 14 to get the cart into the yard.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Handle Animal Roll: Untrained, Charisma Check = 1d20 ⇒ 16


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

percep 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Lathar takes the reigns and attempts to keep the cart under control as Modoc heads toward the small home.
ride 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Blast it all!
thoughts of reigns being tied in knots come to mind before the bandit ambush. Lathar does his best to keep the wagon heading towards the house even as the rain starts falling in sheets.


Modoc easily guides the cart into the yard. Although he gets stopped about 30 yards from the house by a derelict fence of sorts which Lathar had spotted the gate to. rain is lashing down now and lightning is cracking just a few miles away.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Standing at the fence...Modoc felt uneasy. Lashing the wagon to the post, Modoc climbed over and skinned his tomahawk from its belt loop, wrapping his wrist in the weapon cord. Gazing slowly around he looked hard at the yard, the building and as far into the interior it's dim light would allow looking for movement or signs of recent disturbances.

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Survival Roll: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Besides the storm that is picking up in pace and violence; the yard and house are quiet. You can just make out curtains blowing about from what be an open or broken window.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Lathar hops down next to the cart and checks the wagon making sure the gear is covered well enough to protect it from the impending downpour. Watching modoc he fans out too his far right flank to begin circling the fenced in yard.
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 . He kept his eyes and ears open as he moved out near the rightside of the house.


From his vantage point on the right; Lathar can see a broken window with billowing curtains on the other side. The flashes of lightning help see that the yard is overgrown and theres a barn of sorts in the far corner of the yard. roughly 120' away from the house


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Modoc brings his left hand up, thrusting it down his collar and pulls forth a signal whistle on a string about his neck. Placing it in his mouth he makes eye contact with Lathar as he moves up to shoulder the door jamb on the side of the latch. Giving a quick nod, he flips the latch and moves briskly inside...

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25. If doing passive Perception checks to move quickly and free up both actions are allowed, I will do that...making all check results a 16.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Lathar nods back and watches modoc enter the house. As he disappears inside Lathar heads straight for the broken window. stealth 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 looking around the yard once more he cautiously looks inside. he readies himself if he hears modocs signal. perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


@ Modoc - the door easily opens and knowledge from your 'past' tells you that the catch is broken. You come into the main room of the house which takes up most of the front area. The hearth is to the left and theres a rug on the floor topped by two broken chairs. A doorway in the center leads into the back which a flash of lightning reveals harbors a table. There is a skittering coming from what has to be above the ceiling.

@ Lathar - With the lightning to your back and the curtains in the way the room inside is dark but you can just see a bed inside. Your elven heritage helps you to spot the stains of old blood sheathing the broken glass.

You can both hear the oxen and goat braying in apparent fear of being in the open during the storm.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Continuing to move quickly...Modoc heads for the back room, searching feverishly. Making his way through the house to what he thinks is the back door....

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8...again would rather take passive checks (take 10) if allowed...

Survival Roll: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11...Looking for possible tracks...


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Knowing that his and modocs future not only are in this house but also in the cart with the animals, Lathar leaves the window and runs to the barn.
He's an honry old man and I pity anyone or thing in that house that might try and stand against him.
perception as i come upon the barn doors1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
When he arrives at the barn he fumbles with the doors to see if they are unlocked and will try and get the doors opened.
Lathar runs back out to the animals and cart and tries to head them in the gate and too the barn.
handle animal to settle them down and head them thru the gate toward the barn1d20 ⇒ 15


@ Modoc - you move right through the main room and into the kitchen and dining area. There is a door in the back wall but its too dark to see any tracks on the wooden floor.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Moving quickly out of the house, through the rear door, Modoc slams the door behind him with his shoulders as he leans exasperated up against house, back against the door. Taking a deep breath, he realizes he has not drawn one since he entered the house a few seconds ago. Seeing the boughs of the trees whipping about frantically, the leaves turned over, he felt the first few drops of rain as he squinted to see the silhouette of the barn in the fading light.

Crouching he ran towards the barn as thunder and lightning clashed and flashed behind him as if a battle of sound and light were reaching its turning point.

At the barn doors, he tried the latch. Looking over his shoulder he briefly sees Lathar & the wagon, in a flash of lightning that turned night into day for a brief second... making their way towards him.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Lathar steers the group thru the gate and toward the barn door.
The fury of nature is truly amazing. Causing us to scurry about in fear and hope that the power misses us.

Looking too where the doors are lathar catches a glimpse of Modoc working the door open.
Good he must not have seen anything in th house.
Lathar pauses and recalls the blood on the window. He will move the animals and cart into the barn when he gets to the door.


Modoc is able to easily open the barn door as this latch is also broken. The barn yawns dark and quiet but Lathar is still able to get the oxen to pull the wagon into the shelter. Rain is sleeting down on the roof and another flash of lightning is seen through the now apparent hole in the thatched roof near the back where rain is pouring in.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

As soon as the wagon and beasts are in the barn, Modoc shuts the doors behind them and does whatever he can to lash or stake the door closed. Immediately afterwards he begins stripping the beasts of their yokes & tack, rubbing the beasts down and placing blankets and canvas over them to keep them warm and dry. After strapping on the feesd. Modoc turns to inspect the barn thoroughly.

Modoc will take 20 on a Perception Roll to Search the barn high & low...as long as I have plenty of time and there are no immediate threats.

"Lathar?! Do you know anything about structures and repairing them? If not maybe our new neighbor does....Hope he made it back home before the sky opened up..."


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

As the doors shut Lathar Hops off the cart and helps Modoc with the animals.
Modoc did you see anything in the house? When you went in I went to the nearest window on my side and found blood stains on the windows. The storm became to fierce for me to continue looking. Maybe we should rest for the evening in here and ride the storm out till day break.

Lathar will help search the barn and then move to the animals to help settle them.

I didn't learn things like that at the monastary I was charged with plant and herb cultivation and alchemical compounding. Tomorrow if time permits I will go and see our neighbor but the shape this barn is in only means the house is probably just as bad.
Lathar will go to the barn doors and check the latch to see if it can be secured from the inside.
The blood is disturbing, as that may be why this place is vacant now. I am going to take the first watch this evening if that is OK.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

"Jus' ran through s' fas' as a could to make sur' no-one or thin' was squattin' or makin' them sevs' a cozy lil' nest in dare. Seems ta be at fers' glance... all clear to me."

"I waz thinkin' we outta jus' spend da nigh' in here, I say iz an upgrade from the las' few nighs' fer sure! Stormin' er' not!"

Modoc will dig a shallow pit to build a fire, taking the time to clear a large area around the pit and clearing away anything above that looks like it might catch with a tinder. Start a fire but not a big one. having even a little one in a large enclosure...hole in da roof or not should do wondeers to keep us and the animal warm. After that he will eat and get a good rest. What if any, kind of intel did Modoc gain from his deliberate search of the barn conditions???


Lathar is able to light his lantern for you two to work by and the double doors are propped shut with a bail of moldy hay. Once the animals are unhitched and taken care of you get the fire started and a good look around. The barn is a tad larger than the house (about 60' x 40') albeit quite rougher in make. You can both hear and at times, feel the wind weeping through the cracks in the wall and the floor is earthen. Mice have taken over the place and skitter out your light.

To the right of the doors are three stalls and to the left is a workbench with various items. A well made hammer, a bent saw and two buckets. One decent one and the other rusted out and half filled with equally rusted nails. Theres also several leather horse leads,a lantern, a couple of feed bags that mice long ago ate through and a pitchfork leaning against the wall nearby. The rear of the barn is open and meant house a wagon much like yours is now doing. Past the workbench about halfwy down is a ladder leading up to a good sized opening (6' x 4') which leads up to the hay loft.

The hayloft is much as youd expect it to be. A solid planked floor about a quarter filled with wet, moldy hay.here you can see clearly the hole in the roof which looks to have just rotten away. rain continues to pour in and lightning flashes brilliantly. Another pitchfork lies abandoned on the floor.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Lathar picks up the hammer and gathers the various other tools. He clears off the workbench and lays them out on it. He gathers the old bucket of rusted nails and puts them in the bucket that wasnt rusted through. Sitting down at the fire he begins to pick through them and find some that are still useable.

You know Modoc I do not know much about mending buildings and fixing up walls.... with a good laugh but it looks as if I will get some practice and on the job training in this barn.

As he picks through the nails lathar scrapes loose rust free into a small sack. When finished he cinches it tightly and stows it in his back pack for use later.

Lathar grabs a pail from the cart and begins milking the cow. He fills up the pail and takes a swig. Passing Modoc the pail
This will help you rest.. if you can block out the noise of the storm. I will wake ya when its your turn for watch.
Lathar will then take a seat on the bail of hay near the door.

percep 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Modoc drank deep and at some bread and dried venison before rolling out his bedroll and covering himself with furs. Rolling over on his side he pulled his tomahawks free from their belt loops and placed them together up by his head as he is in habit of doing, drifting off to sleep...


All the nails in the pail are good; theyre just rusted but manage to scrape a good portion of that off. The night and early morning pass with nothing more exciting than the horrendous storm that tears the roof open a little more. Its still raining in the morning but at least the thunder and lightning have moved off to the south.


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Lathar must be tired...

Rising...Modoc laced his fingers together and pressed them, palms to the roof, elongating himself with and exaggerated stretch, the sound of vertebrae could be heard popping as he rose. Quickly with a grunt he bent back over at the waist and clutched his side...

"Aye! These old bones can't fail me now. They have a lot a work yet!"

Stiffly walking towards the doors, Modoc pulls the wedge and throws the door wide open...taking in the landscape.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Lathar opens his eyes as the doors creak. Stretching his cold joints he runs through his warm-up ritual and then follows Modoc outside.
A great time to begin work. I was thinking of going through the main house and finding out what needs fixing in there too.

Lathar will lead the animals out to the fence and tie them off to feed. He looks around to see how much of the fence is intact and how much needs to be mended as well.
percep 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

When he approaches the house he will enter through the back door and work through to the front. perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


With the new day you can see a good portion of your land despite the heavy rain. The landscape is a mix of fields with a scattering of trees here and there, some even look like fruit bearing type; and bordered by hills that are topped with thick woods. The barn apparently sits in the back corner of a large fenced in yard. Roughly an acre or so is fenced in with the house sitting smack in the middle. The yard is mixed with tall, yellowed winter grass and lush, green sprouts interwoven together. Should make for good grazing and your confident the animals wont wander off if left off a lead. The fence is in need of quite a bit of work but the carpentry will be fairly simple just labor intensive. The rambler house looks pretty much stable minus the broken windows and busted latches. At least the roof doesnt have any holes.

Inside the house you move through the kitchen and dining area and come into the main room of the house which takes up most of the front area. The hearth is to the right and theres a rug on the floor topped by two broken chairs. There is a skittering coming from above the ceiling.


male Half-Elf Monk of the Four Winds 2- -HP 14/14 AC 15 Ft 6, Re 4, Wi 8

Making his way through the house Lathar emerges outside thru the front door. He heads back over to the animals and turns them loose to graze in the yard.
Modoc I was going to head off to those trees and start scavenging lumber and material for the repairs to the barn and fence.
Lathar hooks two poles to his mules harness and lashes some canvas between the poles. Grabbing his saw and gnawing on a ration bar he sets off to the nearest copse of trees. He keeps an eye out for beasts but remebering the bandits he keeps a sharp eye to the treeline as well.
The Winds have dropped me here now it is time to grow.
As Lathar makes his way across the fields he takes note of the herbs he comes across and will stop and gather some for later use. Lathar is in such high spirits he barely notices the falling rain and begins to sing a childhood song to The Winds For good fortune.
know nature 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 for the herbs
perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 to watch for any beasties
survival 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 to know where the hell i'm going and how to get back


Male Human Rouge (Survivalist) / Level 2/ Health: 15/15 / AC: 13 / Saves: F/R/W +0/+4/+3

Modoc pulled the scroll case and survey maps out and unfurled them on the tail gate of the wagon. He inspected the surrounding plot, commiting it to memory. Information about the surrounds was lacking greatly. A little unerved he rolled the sheets back up and placed them back in the wagon. Leaning heavily on the tailgate he peered around the barn in quiet contemplation.

Internal Monolouge: "This barn alone is more of a home than I could ever have thought was possible. I'm afraid to go into the house...I might break down with tears of joy. I intend to keep it or die trying. I have to know more about this region."

Modoc exited the barn and found Lathar foraging at the tree line. He approached and with one hand shielding his eyes from the sun that poked breifly from begin the clouds.

"Do yer mine workin' a little on yer own there Lathar? As much'n as if like ta get crakin' on this place. I'll never quite feel righ unless'n I scout out fa surroundin' area firs'..."

201 to 250 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Carvin' out a niche... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.