Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Carpy DM runs Serpent's Skull!

Game Master Wellard


2,701 to 2,750 of 3,968 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

Round 2, initiative 19
ac 17, touch 14, fleet-footed 13
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19
hp 23/28
effects:

Natalyah lashes out against the closest savage with two quick and powerful strikes.

Fullround action to attack
Main hand (mwk short sword): 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 1 = 23 (-1 power attack, add +2 if they are human), damage 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10 (+2 power attack)
Off hand (magic dagger): 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 1 = 18 (-1 power attack, add +2 if they are human), damage 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4 (+2 power attack)


I'll wait till Setebo posts before resolving that.


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

Uncaring or unaware of the fire blooming before him Setebo chants as he directs his gore spattered claws at the screaming women

"As wicked dew as e'er my mother brush'd
With raven's feather from unwholesome fen,
Drop on you both! a south-west blow on ye,
And blister you all o'er!"

Full attack on the nice lady in G,10. Rage round 2 of 10.
Claw one, song; 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23. Damage, song 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9
Claw two, song; 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 = 25. Damage, song 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
In the unlikely event the first claw drops the target please direct the second claw to G,11.


Setebo claws the woman down then Natalyah drops the one that wounded Rollo

Amisi what is the target off your flaming sphere.I'll point out you don't actually have LoS on either potential target


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 4

Caithan will bleed dramatically along with groaning epically.


Actually Helga stopped the bleeding..but you can groan all you wish to.

Osirion

Amisi tries to move to get a better view to direct her flaming sphere:

Move action 1:
Starting in J13 and moving down to I10 (stopping as soon as I have line of sight).
Move action 2 - directing the sphere to a target (if possible preferred F/G 11.5 - the one not on a square)


Reflex save for target 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 1) = 11

The woman utters a blood curdling scream as she burns.


Female Half-Elf Bard 2/Ranger 2

I am confused, not sure who is to go next, but Helga's action is simple...

Helga uses another charge on her want on the recumbent Caithan.

Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Caithen is now concious but staggered.

the women make a despairing attack on Setebo and Miss

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

(Looks like a new round so that means me I think, and that 16 was a hit)

Rage: AC 16. Touch AC 10. Flatfooted AC 14.

His dark blood spattering the door frame Setebo continues his assault.

"O, it is monstrous, monstrous!
Methought the billows spoke, and told me of it;
The winds did sing it to me; and the thunder,
That deep and dreadful organ-pipe, pronounc'd
The name of Prospero; it did bass my trespass.
Therefore my son i' the ooze is bedded; and,
I'll seek him deeper than e'er plummet sounded,
And with him there lie mudded.

Full attack on the nice lady in G,10. Rage round 3 of 10.
Claw one, song; 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 = 14 . Damage, song 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 = 13
Claw two, song; 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 = 12 . Damage, song 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Ah RNG. Back to the old standard.

In the unlikely event the first claw drops the target please direct the second claw to G,11.


I'm Still waiting for Atzi on round 2


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4
DM Wellard wrote:
I'm Still waiting for Atzi on round 2

Oops sorry for jumping the gun. Or jumping the Atzi? Now I have the image of the party playing leap-frog stuck in my head. :7O

Oh how much damage did Setebo take from the nice lady who hit AC 16?


Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4
DM Wellard wrote:
Damage 1d6+2

Thank you. Oh and I did some digging and it appears Atzi's players laptop went BOOM! According to a post made last saturday board access should be restored sometime today. No idea what time zone so "today" could be flexible. Botting her might be best.

.
Hey would it make it easier if we put AC and saves in the race/class lines of our aliases? I noticed some folks on the boards do so, would you like us to do that? If so should we include things like rage/bard song rounds?
.
Notes for round after next. Rage 3/10 hp 35/38


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

sorry! Laptop is down :( and my phone is on the frogs sorry again!

Atzi, seeing Caithan was now up, moved closer to the main group and continued to concentrate on the ball of fire she had brought into the world. Seeing the shrieking cannibal woman, she directed the cleansing flamed to roll over the top of the Cannibal. As it came close to the woman, the rags it was wearing began to smoldering and its skin began to burn.

please place me in a spot 30ft closer and direct the ball of flame at a cannibal that is in sight and away from the group. Thank you!


Reflex Save1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 the savage sidesteps the rolling fire.

Round 3
Setebo 22
Amisi 21
Natalyah 19
Caithen 17+ Rollo still fighting
Tower Cannibals 17
Helga 8+
Atzi 8

Setebo Cuts down the burnt woman, Amisi rolls her sphere of flame to the last target.

Reflex Save1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17..whoseems to bear a charmed life as she side steps it only to walk into Natlayah's blades

Main hand (mwk short sword): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 (-1 power attack, add +2 for FE), damage 1d6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 4 = 12 (+2 power attack, +2 FE)
Off hand (magic dagger): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12(-1 power attack, add +2 for FE), damage1d4 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 3 = 9 (+2 power attack,+2FE)

The last of the cannibals falls to the ground.

FIGHT OVER!!!!!!


Female Half-Elf Bard 2/Ranger 2

Helga bolsters Caithan with another cure spell, this one cast.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

Setebo whirls to face Helga as she approaches the captain. A snarl issues from a mouth too full of too sharp teeth and there is nothing recognizeable in his dialated and bloodshot eyes.

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Setebo deflates. Eyes clearing, lips covering teeth, fresh blood dripping from the long shallow slice on his forearm.

He takes a deep shuddering breath. A mistake near so much freshly charred flesh. Retching he falls to his knees.
"No more....vegetarian....from now on.."

Standing, looking embarrased he wipes the bile from his lips, apparently forgetting his gore soaked hands.

Turning to the building so the others will not see the fresh tears cutting tracks through the blood. Setebo starts to stamp out the small fires started by the spheres.

Ending rage at 3 of 10 rounds used. Fatigued for 6 rounds. Not wounded enough to bother with. Will heal to full overnight.


Female Half-Elf Bard 2/Ranger 2

"No more? Setebo, you fought like a linnorm!" Helga exclaims.

"You did what you needed to, as a warrior should. Do not regret what you had to do, my friend. At least you did not eat them," she adds.


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

Setebo's voice is tired.
"Eaten or not they are still dead. There was another way. Pity we never found it. I do not regret, fair Helga. I mourn."

Osirion

So much beauty - all destroyed. I mourn with Setebo - but it was necessary."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 4

Coughing Caithan curses. "You're supposed to fall when I stab you...OOF!" Clutching what are doubtless some broken ribs he picks himself up with a nod of thank you to the bard. "Right, so whose left? Not...done yet."


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi shakes her head as the last savage falls, when she is positive that the last of the savages had stopped breathing she turned back to what she had been doing. "There is a strong looking hut made out of ship timbers to the south, it may house whoever created the skeletons. I'm going to make sure it is clear."

She waves to Quetza and scratches the Dragons head affectionately as she traveled back the way she came.


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

To Amisi: "It was not. We just failed to find a better way. But you are right we have to live with our choices."

To Captain: "No one about sir. Tower door is ruined. Shall we try inside?"


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

"We should stay together." Setebo dithers between following Atzi and staying with the group....


Female Half-Elf Bard 2/Ranger 2

"I will go with Atzi," Helga declares. "If you guard the entrance here, we will be back shortly." Helga follows Atzi, giving the scimitar a few test swings to get the feel of it's weight and swing.


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi nods to Helga. "I may be chasing shadows but the hut is very well built and none of the ones we fought so far had the ability to create these..." She waves her hand at the destroyed skeletal remains. "With the four of us whoever lies within should be easily beaten."


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

"Tebati! before you go! The Captain is hurt. Could you please take a look at him?"

More wandjoy or another healing spell would be welcome. I have one dose of bloodblock to help with Treat Deadly Wounds but that takes an hour. I think our stalwart hunter is in single digits for hitpoints.


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi pauses, caressing her pair of reptilian bodyguards and nods to Helga. "We will wait while you tend to him, hurry though. I'd hate to see any escape this place as they would start hunting us instead of us beating them forever..."


Caithen is currently on 6hp.

Natalyah looks at Atzi and Helga in what might be disbelief.."And again you wander off when you don't know what it is you face.Are you looking to die woman or is it just stubborn stupidity that makes you do this time after time?"


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi waited for Helga and wasn't surprised to her Natalyahs venomous words again. She turned and looked at the ranger with a cold expression. "We didn't know what we faced tonight yet we came. So how is this any different girl?" She knew little of the elves and if Natalyah represented them, she did so poorly. So Atzi chose her words perfectly, as the ranger was proving to be more and more a child in need of a solid swatting. "We have our victory, You have your light hut, now. Go and seek your escape child. Because I have better things to do then entertain your tantrums. Besides if the village isn't clear then it isn't safe is it?" Atzi stood casually, relaxed as she knew a confrontation was bound to happen and she enough strength to knock the ranger down a notch if she had to...


Female Half-Elf Bard 2/Ranger 2

"Ach, it's the last of it but what the hell," Helga uses two more charges on Caithan, leaving her with one charge remaining.

CLWx2: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4

I swear this thing is jinxed!

Helga uses the last charge on Caithan:

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Five charges, five '1's, I do not believe it.

Helga throws the wand aside in disgust and heads off with Atzi. Along the way she examines the scimitar with detect magic.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


The Acimitar is indeed enchanted though it's power level is very low.

+1 Scimitar

You also found a red pearl amulet oon the body worth 750GP


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi heads back to the well built hut, leaving behind the the elf and accompanied by Helga. AS they round the bend she whispers to Helga. "Allow Quetza and I to go first, if things get out of hand you can run or stay. I don't know what to expect here but I have just enough strength left to fight."

This time Atzi leaves Quetza guarding a spot just in front of the hut and circles around the well built structure quietly, looking for other openings. She does however check on how her flame is doing...

Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Natalyah glares at the retreating backs of the other two women then begins to follow them turning to Setebo she almost snarls "If you don't want to have to bury them I suggest you follow them too"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 4

Caithan laughs about the wand. "If that's the worst that happens tonight I'll count it luck as all hells." With that dog and man limp onward.


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

Limping which way? Tower or Atzi?

"Captain? Setebo looks from the tower to Atzi's group and back in some confusion as to which way to go.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 4

The women it appears since the're dead set on going into that hut.


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

Setebo lopes softly beside the limping cavalier. Concern is etched on his bloodsmeared face as Setebo takes a rear guard position as the group moves south.

"Amisi, you are all right?

Osirion

Amisi follows - her thoughts are with all the death. She looks out for any further danger and hopes none will appear.

Sorry - I sometimes just read and don't post - then I realize there have been 20 posts.


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4
Amisi wrote:

Amisi follows - her thoughts are with all the death. She looks out for any further danger and hopes none will appear.

Sorry - I sometimes just read and don't post - then I realize there have been 20 posts.

All good. I do the same thing sometimes.


Sorry about the delay I'm just too busy at the moment should be up and running tomorrow


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

No problems boss man =D


Assembling beyond the Skeleton penn you make your way to the surprisingly well built hut.


Female Half-Elf Bard 2/Ranger 2

This is the southernmost building behind the screen of trees, correct?


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

yes :)


Totem Barbarian 4. AC/tou/ff. Norm17/12/15, Rage14/10/12, Fatig16/11/14 Save norm/rage/fatig Fort6/8/6, Ref3/3/2, Will4/6/4

Setebo watches from his station near the Captain. His black eyes glint in the darkness.

Osirion

Amisi conjures some dancing lights to better illuminate the building.


Those off you seeing the cabin for the first time notice that it is surprisingly sturdyly built.It would appear that old ships timbers have been used in the construction

2,701 to 2,750 of 3,968 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Carpy DM runs Serpent's Skull! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.