Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


351 to 400 of 1,636 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

"Right behind you, One-sama"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Lead on then, Shalelu-san"


The morning fog is think and high limiting you view to 20ft, and you hear sounds from various animals

The party goes down the trail a bit and starts going through the underbrush, and you encounter a river.

What do you do?

I'll also need perception checks.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"I'm not a particularly good swimmer. Can this be forded? Hm. Would rope be of any assistance here?"

Natara pulls out her climbing gear.


Shalelu Andosana:
"I believe we can swim it."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Perhaps if one of the stronger swimmers crossed first, they could secure this to a tree or something on the other side to assist the poorer swimmers."


Good news: The DC is low, and you only have to worry about the armour check penalty when swimming.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

After nervously trying to find a way around it, Natara gulps, wades into the river, and starts swimming.

Swim: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11


"Time for a swim"
Swim: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Shalelu Andosana:
swim: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

With a sigh, Sir Alfric shucks his heavy armor and shield, bundles it up and ties a rope to it before swimming across.

Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Once on the other side, he will pull the bundle across and redon his equipment.


perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Radko treads the river waters in his armor, but swiftly reconsiders and follows sir Alfric's example.
Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
OOPS


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Relieved at making it across (I hope), Natara busies herself wringing out her clothing, until she looks up to see Radko struggling.

"Um. oops. hey, everyone, look! Help Radko!"


Shalelu Andosana:
"I'll do it,"
swim: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


And Radko is saved by Shalelu.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara cheers and helps to dry off Radko.


after everyone is a little more dried off you continue on and the fog is still thick and the sunlight just getting in.

Perception Checks please

I'm not doing an evil grin?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

[ooc]blind as a bat. Must have water in my eyes[ooc]


perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Hey is that Marsh Valerian
(rare swamp plant used in medical uses)


Shalelu Andosana:
perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Know(Nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

"It is Marsh Valerian, Nice find Mai."


"I was just lucky in finding it, One-sama"


waiting on a few more checks


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
"Phew, thanks for saving me, Shalelu! I normally swim better", says Radko, blushing.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Now that we're all across, let's keep moving. she says as she wipes the water out of her eyes.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric bows to Shalelu.
"Magnificently done milady."
He turns to remount Zephyr... then remembers he stabled his trusty mount back at Master Proudfoot's cottage for the duration.
Sighing he turns to scout a path through the swamp.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara gathers up her now dry equipment and is ready to set out again.

"I hope there aren't too many more river branches between us and the goblins."


Shalelu Andosana:
"Who knows, since this place has not been mapped out yet"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Maybe we should make one while we're wandering through here." she says.

"Does anyone have an idea how much farther it might be to goblintown?"


Sir Alfric with your perception check you spotted something out of the corner of your eye, and then it dashed out of sight.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric crouches down, then silently signs to the rest of the company 'Enemy Sighted', 'one', and the direction he saw it in.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks over at Sir Alfric as he signals.

int: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Confused, she looks in the direction he pointed.

"What?


"I think we are being trailed, as I also saw something."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara instantly falls silent, turning to study the area Sir Alfric is pointing to carefully.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

sigh...


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

I still don't see anything, but they are better at tracking, I'll trust their eyes.

She loads and readies her crossbow.


Shalelu Andosana:
"It looks like it high tailed it."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Good. Any idea what it was? I hope it wasn't a goblin, I'd hate to have the tribe alerted and ready for us."

She lowers her crossbow.


"Think it was Soggy?"


Shalelu Andosana:
"it might have been."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Great. Now we have even more to watch out for."


"I can go last in the line and watch our backs", Radko volunteers.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


You all continue on.

And you also go through a creek.

I need perception checks

1d100 ⇒ 60


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


I'd obviously like my last roll to be used ;)
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Shalelu Andosana:
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Those that got a result of 20 or more notice the Giant leech that's about to attack

roll inits please.

GM notes:
Bestiary 1,pg 187


Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Ick"

initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

351 to 400 of 1,636 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.