Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,636 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

When will Kurgess overtake the Tarrasque?, Radko muses aloud.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"As long as it isn't here and now..."


"Yah, don't jinx the trip."


You continue on

perception checks


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara advances cautiously, observing as she goes.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"What's that over there?"


Natara sees a black panther,

1d20 ⇒ 5

and it decides on backing away.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara decides not to annoy the big black kitty.


Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Radko marches on, blissfully unaware of the dangers around.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara continues to follow Stehoney, keeping on the lookout for further issues.


1d20 ⇒ 11


"Are we there yet?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Goblin:
"How much further?"


Stehoney:

Goblin:
"A little bit more."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"He says it's just a bit more. Be on the lookout."

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


You arrive a few hours before sunset

What appears at first to be a strange tangle of branches is in
fact the moss-covered ribs of a wrecked ship. The ruined ship
lies on its side, split down the middle and mostly sunken into
the mud and murky water.

GM notes:
K. Kaijitsu’s Blossom (CR 1), pg 19


"Well, finally! I thought we'd never make it. But it really is a wreck. Frankly speaking, I'm a bit underwhelmed."


Stehoney:

Goblin:
"See Land ship, far away from home, other land ship bigger."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"He says there's another one, bigger than this one."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara moves forward to examin the wreck. "I wonder how it got here, so far inland? And how long ago?"

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Roll an INT or WIS check and you may figure it out.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Int: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Nope.


"Wow, what a wreck."

Int: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

she thinks a moment
"It likely got stuck here after a powerful storm."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric gawks at the sight.
"Incredible. Well since we're here, let's take a closer look."
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara continues to examine the wreck, looking for some indication of its former identity.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Perception DC 15:
a verdigris-encrusted nameplate that reads
"Kaijitsu’s Blossom"

I'll correct something;
This is the Larger of the two shipswrecks.

As you look around undead skeletons rise from the mud.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara lets out a surprised curse word then readies to attack the creatures.

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

attack_with_Katana: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric calls out the alarm and throws an axe at a convenient target.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Throwing axe attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 for a possible 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 points cutting damage. After which he draws his sword.

In the middle of the fight, he wonders if he had read that nameplate aright; "Kaijitsu's ..." what again?


She charges with her Katana drawn
Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

Bones 1 1d4 ⇒ 4 Radko
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Bones 2 1d4 ⇒ 4 Radko
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Bones 3 1d4 ⇒ 1 Natara
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Bones 4 1d4 ⇒ 1 Natara
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Bones 5 1d4 ⇒ 1 Natara
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Bones 6 1d4 ⇒ 2 Sir Alfric
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Bones 7 1d4 ⇒ 3 Mia
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

-----------Crit on Radko--------------

Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Confirm
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

-----------Damages--------------
Radko takes 7 Damage.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

On initiative 12...
Barely catching Bones 6 attack with his shield, Sir Alfric counterattacks. He brings his sword around in a lethal slash.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 cutting damage.


That's one down


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will try to attack #3.

Katana: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7


sorry for the extended absence. Also, die, skeletons!

Radko attempts to lop the skeleton's head off with his axe.
Power attacking for this combat
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Dmg: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


"Sliced and dice"
Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Another down (It had 1 HP left)

Bones 1 P: 1d4 ⇒ 3 Mia
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bones 2 P: 1d4 ⇒ 3 Mia
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Bones 3 P: 1d4 ⇒ 3 Mia
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bones 4 P: 1d4 ⇒ 2 Natara
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Bones 5 P: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Sir Alfric
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

-----------Crits--------------

Crit_Mai: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

-----------Damages--------------
Mai takes 6 Damage.


"Just die already!!"
Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 2 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


That's two more down, (One was injured)


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara attacks the remaining skeleton.

attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

Hey, I think I actually hit something!


Was that a slashing, peirceing or blugeoning weapon?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

slashing. It's a katana.


Natara slashes though the ribcage, and has no effect


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric turns and shield bashes the one that just hit him.
Shield Bash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 for a possible 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 bludgeoning damage.
Since Sir Alfric doesn't have Improved Shield Bash, he is eligable to receive an attack of opportunity from those in range.


Another down (It had 1 HP left)

Bones 1 P: 1 = 1 Sir
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Bones 2 P: 1 = 1 Sir
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Bones 3 P: 1 = 1 Sir
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

-----------Crits--------------

Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

-----------Damages--------------
Sir Alfec takes 9 Damage.

But kills one.

Radko's Go


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara sighs, deciding to kick herself later and instead swaps out her katana to her hanbo.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

And unconscious I go...


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara cancels her changeout of weaponry and casts Cure Light on Sir Alfric.

Cure_Light_Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Radko sighs as he gets the axe unstuck from the ground and tries again.
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Dmg: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


You don't have CLW, Natara and CLW is a static 10 HP

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,636 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.