Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,636 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Well then, do we want to check those presumed wrecks out now?


"Let's do it if you have the directions. Then we can get back and blast the undead with the fireworks!"


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric nods.
"Yes, I agree. If everyone is ready, let us go now."


Stehoney:

scratches his head wondering something.


"Sounds good as long as we don't run into anymore leeches."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Goblin:
"We are going to check those 'land ships' to see if they are the cause of the walking bones. If so, there may be a way to fight them there."


Stehoney:

puppy eyed at the start of his words, his face quickly relaxes to normal

Goblin:
"Ok,
I'll guild you."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"He says he'll show us where the wrecks are."


"Nice..."


"How kind of him. Well let's go then!"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara smiles at Stehoney

goblin:
"Lead the way, then. And be careful."


Stehoney:

goblin:
"Yes, yes, yes, Stehoney leads the way."

he starts walking about north.


"I guess we are playing follow the goblin again."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara shrugs. "Got a better idea?"

She sets off after Stehoney.


1d20 ⇒ 19

Not again

you continue on

roll perception checks


perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Oh no!


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"What's that?"


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


1d6 ⇒ 4 Radko

stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Natara and Sir Alfic notice another Giant leech, just as it attacks Radko

Natara and Sir Alfic get a surprise round.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric spots the leach just as it lunges at Radko. Spinning in place, he hurls a throwing axe to intercept it.
Axe, Throwing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 for a possible 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 cutting damage.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara also moves in and attacks the leech.

crossbow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Confirm the crit, natara


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Crit_confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

If confirmed: damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


The leech attacks Radko
Atk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Dam+Attach: 1d6 ⇒ 5
and misses

Players Turn.


"What's with all the leeches we are running into."


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric hustles over to attack the leach, drawing his sword on the way.
Longsword attack vs. Leach: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 cutting damage.

A swing and a miss! Steeeerrike two!


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara draws her katana and moves to attack.

attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

sigh...


attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
dam: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

and it's dead


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara appauds. "Are you OK, Radko?"


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric hustles up to make sure Radko is alright and the leech is dead before recovering his throwing axes.
"Right then. Are we good to go?"


Sorry about the delay.
Radko shakes his head. "The leech startled me. This forest is getting on my nerves. Good thing it wasn't Soggy. I'll be more alert next time. Did it manage to injure any of you?"


"No, we got lucky this time in that it did not bite anyone."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Maybe after we finish this, we should start a leech extermination project."


"I so agree to that."


"Leeches suck, excuse my Galtan."


"That was a bad joke, Radko"


"Sorry. Since I have gained divine powers, I feel that I'm losing the ability to express myself. Especially under stress, like when attacked by the leech."


Re-dotting


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric tucks his axes back in his belt and retakes the point.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara falls into postion behind sir Alfric and follows.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Yay! It's working.


"Hopefully the land ships are not far off"

Boards should be working closer to normal now.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I hope so."

She turns to Stehoney.

goblin:
"How much farther?"


Stehoney:

goblin:
"We getting closer."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"He says we're close."


"At last. I have to admit I'm curious what those 'land ships' actually are."
Radko speeds up his pace and draws his greataxe.


"I get the feeling that translation is a bit off, Natara."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara thinks about Stehoney's response. "You may be right...he did say 'closer' not 'close'."


"Oh. I suspect wishful thinking."
Disappointed, Radko lowers the axe and continues to trot along.


"Well, we are closer than we were an hour ago."

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,636 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.