Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,636 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

1d100 ⇒ 27

Evil GM Grin

you all feel like your being watched.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

goblin:
"Can you tell if there's something out there?"


Stehoney:

Goblin:
he's scared
"I ain't scouting to find out."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

goblin:
"That's OK. I just wondered if you felt it too."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric looks around, uneasy for some reason.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


You see nothing


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

If nothing interrupts our rest, Natara will start preparing a small meal for the group once everyone is up.


As dawn break everyone hears a roar


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara checks to see if everyone is present.

"what the #@!! was that?"

goblin:
"Do you know what made that sound?"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric rolls to his feet, snatching up his bow and drawing an arrow as well.
Can I identify the direction?
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Can I identivy the nature of the source?


Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Know: Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
"By Erastil, that didn't sound peaceful!"
Radko grabs his weapons.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara loads her crossbow.


being unlady-like for a moment
"What the F*** was that."

"I'm Hoping something injured or killed Soggy."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I'm hoping that wasn't Soggy celebrating."

She pauses. "Or maybe I hope it was Soggy. Do you really want to meet something that can kill or injure Soggy? Unless it's us, of course."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara starts gathering up her things in preparation for moving on.

"Let's get going and get this over with. The sooner we stop the skeletons and whoever set them up, the sooner we can get out of this swamp!"


"You're right; better to get moving than to sit here waiting for that to find us."


"Let's get going."


You all reach the cave

I think your all under level for this.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara studies the cave entry.

Goblin:
"Is this the spot?"


Stehoney:
his points at the cave

Goblin:
"Yep, bones and shinys in there."


"Wait, the bones came for the shinys,
but where did the Goblins get the fireworks?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Goblin:
"Is that where the fireworks came from as well? Or were they in those 'land ships' you mentioned?"


Stehoney:

Goblin:
"Land ships had light and boom sticks"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"He says the fireworks came from the 'land ships'. Do we want to check out those as well?"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfri stops; his brow furrowed.
"Hm. Yes, yes I would actually. I want to see where these fireworks came from and what kind of threat they are to us if at all possible."
He turns and bows to Shalelu.
"With your permission of course milady."


Shalelu:
"The fireworks and the undead keeping themselves here are both priorities."


"I agree, Onee-sama"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

"Hm. Yes. Perhaps it would be prudent to have someone with skill scout ahead." He slowly turns to look at Mai.
"Do you perhaps know someone like that?"


"Of the ones here, only me and Onee-sama"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric smiles at Mai.
"And I'm sure we are all grateful you volunteered Mai."


"Your asking a weakened lady to scout.
Why I ..."


Shalelu:
she interrupts Mai
"I'm sure he did not mean it in a bad way Mai"

"Why do those two antagonize each other so much."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Alfric replies innocently.
"All I meant is that Mai is a strong, intelligent and courageous young woman, more than capable of facing down the horrifying traps and razor sharp knives of ambushers no doubt waiting within..."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara responds, just as innocently "Of course she is. And I'm certain that such a brave knight as yourself would be quite willing to provide back-up as an already injured comrade endangers herself further by plunging into a dark cavern to face an unknown number of undead."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

"As another already-injured comrade, of course I am."
He sighs as he looks around.
"I must confess though; facing undead without Clerical support fills me with concern. In all seriousness, we should at least rig some torches. Mai, how long will it take for you to heal fully?"


"That freaking leech sucked out a lot of blood, so I figure a day or two."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Maybe we should check out these 'land ships' while you recover."


"I agree; although they probably won't be empty either. But at least we can hope that no ancient evil from beyond the grave will lurk there."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric looks confused.
"Land ships?"


confused she echos Sir Alfric.
"Land ships?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Our guide here says that they found the fireworks in some 'land ships'. Probably wrecks. I suspect the goblins have already cleaned them out, but it can't hurt to check. It wouldn't help if we came here to deal with whatever attacked the goblins in that village while the rest of the tribe was heading to the wrecks to get more fireworks."


Shalelu:
"WOW, Mai and Alfric were in near perfect sync."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Alfric and Mai together: "No we weren't!" And then glare at each other.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Goblin:
"Where were these 'land ships' anyway? Could the walking bones have anything to do with them?"


Stehoney:
scratching his head he responds

Goblin:
"I .... don't know....."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric's eyes narrow at all the talk in Goblin with no translation.


Shalelu:
"WOW, They are in sync."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

{b]"I asked our guide if the so-called land ships were linked to the stuff in the cave. He said he doesn't know. we have the following choices: continue here as we agreed with the goblin leader, we get rid of whatever's in here and he gives us the fireworks...if we turst him, that is...or we can check out these probable wrecks first. Who wants to do what?"[/b]


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

"Well, I'm curious about those land ships. Unless it's too far out of our way, I want to check those out first. How far away are they?"


"Now that I think about it,
I did run into a shipwreck in here once as a kid,
just can't remember where."

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,636 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.