Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


951 to 1,000 of 1,636 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

you proceed on

1d20 ⇒ 18

Sir Alfric and Natara notice something odd

but moments later a giant leech bursts from below.

1d4 ⇒ 4
and attacks Mai

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

and misses.

inits please
init leech: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


"Holy crap, it came from nowhere."

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


What came from nowhere?...
Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Suddenly losing the ability to speak, Radko attacks the leech.
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Dmg: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
But his swing also misses.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Natara sees it, but is too surprised to react quickly.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

On his turn, Sir Alfric will whip around and shoot his shortbow at the creature.
Shortbow Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 for a possible 1d6 ⇒ 3 piercing damage.


Leech goes first.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5


"Get this freaking thing off me."

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Miss


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara swings on the bug with her katana.

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

A swing and a miss.

Maybe it will laugh itself to death?


"I think this thing is a living jinx?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara sighs. "Someday I'd like to be able to hit the broad side of a barn. Though right now, if one attacked me, I think it would win."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Round 2?

Natara tries again to hit the stupid leech.

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

If that hits: damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4


"Are the boys just watching this?"

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
miss


Radko mumbles something incoherent as he tries to cut the sleazy leech in half.
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Dmg: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"At least you can hit things."

Natara is feeling a bit disgusted with herself and her skills.


Leech's 2nd and 3rd rounds

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
attack: 1d6 ⇒ 3

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
attack: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric drops his bow with an oath, then strides forward towards the leach and it's victim. [move]
At first he touches his throwing axe, but realizes that it's in a grapple; he draws his sword instead. [free]

IF he's close enough to attack at the end of his move, he will attack.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 slashing damage.
IF he's NOT close enough to attack, he will take another move action to get closer.


And the leech is dead.


"That bastard took a good bite out of me."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"If we're going to keep doing things like this, especially in this swamp, we need to invest in some healing potions. How badly are you hurt?"


"I'm feeling a bit wozzy."

and she goes unconscious.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Ack! Radko, Mai needs healed, now!"

Natara tries to help Mai.

Heal is a bloodline skill so it's class and can be used untrained

Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Well, I don't think I made it worse...


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric flicks the ichor from his blade before sheathing it.
Kneeling down he asks; "Anything I can do?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I don't know. Can you heal?"

Tien_to_Mai:
"Don't you dare die. You're not allowed to die! That's an order."

Goblin:
"Do you have a healing potion with you? Or do you know where we could find one?"


Stehoney:

Goblin:
"I'm lucky to have dinner."


Radko pauses as the gift of speech slowly returns to him.
"What? Oh my, just hold on there."
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
I think it was my last one for today... I'll double-check
EDIT: got one more left


House rule: cure light does a static 10HP


"I'm feeling better, ... but also weaker..."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Are you up for this?"


"Did someone give me a bottle of BlackJack or was I tackled by a giant?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara chuckles. "Both"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Concerned, Sir Alfric glances around.
"Can you stand milady? I don't want to linger here, in case there are more."


"I can still go one and i'll be fine after a few days rest."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I guess we should move on, then."

Goblin:
"How close are we to the cave?"


Stehoney:

Goblin:
"Still a way to go."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Stehoney here says there's still a way to go. If everyone's up for it, let's get going."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric stands up, pulling Mai up with him.
"Let us be away then!"
He starts following the trail again, snatching up his bow as he goes.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 25


"Yes, I'd rather get to the bottom of this sooner. This trek is getting quite long."


Stehoney:

Goblin:
"We might arrive at nightfall."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks at Stehoney oddly, then tells the rest of the group "He just said we might arrive by nightfall."


"Great. So shall we press on, or perhaps make camp and continue on the morrow?"


she sounds sleepy as she speaks
"I'll go with what the group decides."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Resting might not be a bad idea, as long as we can set a watch for those stupid leeches."


Mai sleepy speaks
"I hate those blood suckers."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric turns before getting ten feet.
"You need to rest? In truth?" He sounds as if he has difficulty believing it.


"It's not like we are badly hurt, but Mai is weakened, I'm almost out of spells, and we don't know what awaits us. I'd rather face something that has destroyed a whole goblin village, when in full strength."


"I'm hoping a nights rest, will help in removing my weakened condition."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I'm nearly out of spells, too. With proper caution we should be able to rest and recover so as to be better prepared for what we may find. If there's a necromancer involved, I'd rather be slightly better prepared. Full strength is a better option."


"It is settled, then. I volunteer for the first watch."
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

"Very well then." Sir Alfric assents.
He turns and searches for a good campsite.
Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will take the last watch so as to be able to prepare her spells.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

951 to 1,000 of 1,636 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.