Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


51 to 100 of 1,636 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Cheliax

OOC:
The Rusty Dragon is empty except for the party and all four NPCs as it is not yet open for the day.

Please let me know how much RP you wish before we venture into the swamp. I think party "bonding" can happen there. :)


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric straigtens up, interested.
"And what have the vermin been up to now?"


Radko waves his hand at Mai, Ameiko and Sandru, and bows to Koya. He was about to introduce himself to the other exotic-looking woman next to Mai, when he heard the mention of goblins. He visibly stiffened in anticipation, and looked up to Shalelu, seeking confirmation in her look.
"I hope she didn't want me here to stay and look after the inn while everyone will have fun."

GM:

A little less conversation, a little more action, please :) Radko will need to make a dash for home to pick up his combat gear, once the hunt is confirmed.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Goblins? I remember that Sandru-san spoke of Sandpoint having previous problems with those creatures. Have they returned? What do you need us to do to help? I can change into my combat gear immediately, if necessary"

She stands up to head to where she left her gear.


"So your back Onē-sama, Goblin trouble again.
Oh and we have more guests. Welcome Back Mr Vladek."

she looks at Sir Alfric
"I see a new customer."
she bows
"I am Mai, and you are?"

You see what appears to be a Half-elven Woman of about 6 foot 0 and around 180 pounds.
She has inherited comely elven features with a curvy human build with pale skin,
But her face is more beautiful with Golden Amber eyes and lose Copper Red Hair that ends near her waist.

She is wearing a green mid Calf length skirt, a white short sleeved shirt and a green bodice that assists with her already impressive figure.

Black Jack:
Note:Black Jack is strong stuff with a Fort DC of 21, hence it's name.

I prefer RP, but I Know a balance of the two is better for both parties of RP and Combat.


Shalelu and Koya

Shalelu looks to Natara getting an odd look in her eye. "And you are?" the elf asks.

Koya steps up quickly, always the peacemaker. "Shalelu this is Natara Kaijitsu. Formerly a guard for are very own Sandru here. But I think now she seeks to help others on a more personal level. Isn't that right Natara?"


Sandru

"And besides maybe some young blood. Like the men you have brought is what is needed here. I know if you came to ask me to help you hunt goblins I will have to turn you down, Shal. I have to many responsibilities now to go tromping through the swamp."

Sandru looks a little forlorn like he wishes he didn't have other things to do.

Cheliax

OOC:
Looking to hit the swamp this weekend (SAT or SUN). Till then you may discuss who will help Shalelu fight the goblins. Only problem I see is adding Mai.

How would she join in to go goblin hunting.

My plan is to have a different NPC join the group for each of the sections of this adventure. For this part it will be Shalelu.


"Right, when are we off then? I have to get back home to get geared up, and then I'm ready to go! I'll be back in less than half an hour, I promise! Wait for me here! Or, Shalelu, we can meet at the crossroads where we encountered sir knight. It will be even faster then. Sounds like a plan? See you all!
Without pausing to hear an answer, Radko dashes off.
He'll be waiting at the crossroads in roughly 15-20 minutes of game time


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

" Yes, of course, Koya-sama. I would love to help in any way I can. Miss Shalelu-sama, I am a sorcerer [though a young one] and I am capable of using these weapons I carry, as well. What exactly is the problem. As I don't hear a lot of confusion growing outside, I assume that the goblins are not,at this time, directly attacking the town?"

ooc:

Spoiler:
She has been trained not to tell anyone about her ninja/shinobi training.

Her basic combat outfit will be:
Haramaki : 1# : +1 armor/shield bonus; acp 0; spell failure 0%
Shinobi shozoku : 2# : +2 stealth
Crossbow, lt : 4# : +2; 1d8; 19-20/x2; 80'
Bolts (10) : 1#
Hanbo : 2# : +0; 1d6+0; B
Handaxe : 3# : -4 np; 1d6+0; S; x3
Katana : 6# : +0; 1d8+0; S; 18-20/x2; deadly
Shuriken (x10) : 1# : +2; 1d2; P; 10'
Wakizashi; hollow pommel : 2# : +0; 1d6+0; S or P; 18-20/x2; deadly
Adventure's Sash : 3# : bandolier/container; serves as belt & spell component pouches
Climber's kit : 5# : +2 circumstance bonus to Climb
Thieves' Tools : 1# : stored in Adventurer's Sash

Further, when she has the money [and/or the ability to gain the spell], she will use Masterwork Transformation to 'restore' her father's weapons to their original state.


"Ameiko-sama, I would like permission to help Onē-sama with the goblin problem.
As goblin problems effect business and helping out would help Sandpoint and be good PR for The Rusty Dragon."


Amekio and Shalelu

The young proprietress looks thoughtful for a moment and then smiles warmly. "It is an excellent idea Mai. Someone should represent the Rusty Dragon."

She moves over to where Sandru sits and then adds, "Seems a new guard is here to take over the role of Sandpoints heroes. We old guard seem to have settled into different lives."

"Speak for yourselves Amekio." Shalelu says eying Natara once more. She gives the woman a long look then nods to herself. "Since Koya vouches for you then I will take you along. Your right the goblins aren't attacking here, but they have been making traveling the Lost Coast Road more difficult."

"Then we will definitely wish to put a stop to that. My next shipment of goods is coming up that road next week," Amekio adds in from her chair holding a shot glass and sipping at it.

"Right. Well I want to go into Brinestump Marsh and talk to Walthus first. See what he knows before going goblin ear hunting." the elf says with a wicked grin.


Mai does have a business side

"Thank you Ameiko-sama.
I Have heard from some customers that were attacked,
that fireworks were used in goblin hands, so we'll need to be careful."

she hears the goblin ear comment

"Goblin ear hunting, so the sheriff put the bounty back up.
It has been what 3, 4, 5 years since it was taken down.
You want to talk with Walthus, the self appointed Swamp Warden.
True, he does know more about the swamp than most.
I also recall something odd about him, what was it?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

I assumed I'd have to prove myself to any family members I met. Looks like here's where it starts.

ooc

Spoiler:
Natara will not put on the hood and mask with her shinobi shozuku at this time, however, if Mai has a similar outfit, she may recognize the style. I can see a bit of a friendly rivalry developing, an 'I can protect her better than you' type thing. Perhps Mai's clan will recognize the Hattori name?


Mai won't be using her Ninja outfit, or using her "Twin Tails" persona.
Appearing more like a fighter.

Tags:

To name a spoiler, tag Cut and paste the following line:
[spoiler=Title_of_Spoiler]Hidden Text[/?spoiler]

Remove the '?' and hit preview

The Spoiler will be called: Title_of_Spoiler


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Hesitating at first, but if Shalelu trusts these new people...
Sir Alfric slowly pulls off his great helm, revealing a handsome half-elven face with somewhat shaggy black hair. He bows to the new aquaintences courteously.
"I'm not sure; have I met this Walthus?"

"And what is this about Goblins with fireworks?"


"A Varisian caravan, was attacked a few days ago by goblins with fireworks.
I heard it from some of them, when I was checking their merchandise and noticed a few burn marks on the wagons."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"They actually hit something with fireworks? I'm surprised they haven't destroyed themselves with them before injuring anyone else. Has anyone been bady hurt?"

Some character stuff:
If anyone wants to play off of any of this, let me know

Natara's Lineage:

This is the lineage I developed for my character [I love genealogy and do this for all my characters]. It's based on info James Jacobs posted at various times related to RotRL and JR. Any Amatatsu/Kaijitsu character with an asterisk is one I either developed or named. Mr Jacobs did note in a post on the Kaijitsus for RotRL about Rokuro's father having survived the trip and being the one who founded the glassworks at Sandpoint and made the original agreements with the smugglers whose tunnels were under them.

If anyone wants to play off of any of this, go ahead.

(-Generation 1-)
*1: Amatatsu Hikaru (d 4672) -m- *Higashiyama Sakura (d 4650)
issue:+2: Amatatsu Tsutoku (b 4627 – d 4687)

[notes: while there may have been other issue from this marriage, Tsutoku/Rokuro was the only survivor; Sakura died prior to the family fleeing Minkai; she was a sister of the then emperor]

(-Generation 2-)
2: Rokuro Kaijitsu [Amatatsu Tsutoku] (b 4627 – d 4687) -m- *Hattori Haruna (d 4687)
issue:+3:i: Lonjiku Kaijitsu (b 4660? - d 4707)
issue:*+4:ii: Toshi Kaijitsu (b 4673 - d 2700)

(-Generation 3-)
3: Lonjiku Kaijitsu -unm1- (Chelish) –m1- Atusii (Tian; d 4702)
issue:5:i: Amaya (f; b 4680; illegitimate; father Lonjiku; mother Chelish)
issue:6:a: Tsuto (m; half-elf; b 4686 – d 4707; illegitimate; mother Atusii; father unknown elf)
issue:7:ii: Ameiko (f; b 4689; legitimate; father Lonjiku; mother Atusii)
issue:*8:iii: Ayeka (f; b 4700; legitimate; father Lonjiku; mother Atusii)

4: *Toshi Kaijitsu -m- *Naoki Hattori
issue:*9:i: Takara Kaijutsu (b 4693)

Hattori Lineage:

This is completely my invention, though I did take the male names from the historical/legendary Hattoris [and went with the 'H' theme for the rest].

(-Generation x-)
I: Hattori Heiji -m- Setsuna Hasako
issue:+II: Hattori Hanpei
issue:+III: Hattori Haruna (b 4630)

(-Generation x-)
II: Hattori Hanpei
issue:IV: Hattori Hanzo
issue:+V: Hattori Hasashi

(-Generation x-)
V: Hattori Hasashi -m- Vidya Njallssdottir (b 4655)
issue:VI: Naoki Hattori (b 4677)

[Notes: Vidya was the daughter of an Ulfen sorcerer (Njall Dragons-Blood) and a half-elven Varisian bard (Vestale Mvashti, an aunt of Koya Mvashti).]

Relationships and Interactions with the NPCs:
Likewise with this stuff

Ameiko:
Ameiko is the head of the family; as such it's Natara's duty to protect her with any skills available. Once the true family history becomes clear, this will intensify; not only is Natara of the younger branch, but her mother's clan was dedicated to protecting the line. She will dedicate herself to placing Ameiko on the throne and see herself becoming, not Empress in Ameiko's stead, but her major vizier/advisor.

Sandru:
As I said, Natara is crushing on him. I'm not sure how far I want to go with that [looks at another JR PbP being posted O_O] I'm a bit of a prude in public.

Koya:
Natara may not be aware of her biological relationship to Koya, but she respects her as a very wise elder.

Shalelu:
This could be fun. Natara will NOT acquiesce to slaughtering the entire goblin tribe. She will have no problem with executing Chief Gutwad; he's a horrible leader, just look at what happened to his tribe under his leadership. She would suggest rounding up the survivors and lopping off one ear each, then telling them that this mercy will only be granted ONCE, if they attack Sandpoint or people on the highway again, they will die. She might even capture one as a servant [to teach her Goblin, of course ;)].

I had an amusing vision of two young goblins [twins?] showing up as the caravan sets out for Brinewall; one dressed as a 'ninja' and one wearing a helmet and wakizashi salvaged from the caves and calling itself a Samurai; both pledging themselves to Natara's service.


"There was a few injuries, but nothing serious."

NPC Relations:
Ameiko: Childhood friends, Employer-Employee.
And Mai is secretly protecting Ameiko, and Mai calls her "Ameiko-sama" with Ameiko thinking she is calling respect to her lesser nobility.

Koya: Known
Healed some her injuries from some of the ninja games,
And Mai enjoys her fortune telling every now and then.

Sandru: Known friend
Friends for a while, til he left sand point as a caravan guard
Enjoys it when he comes back with new items or a few sweets.
She does find him handsome, but a little to old for her.

Shalelu: Half-sister, Teacher-student.
Mai sees Shalelu as a big sister and is protective of her, but will not romance or rival her.

Family Tree: mother's side only:

Immediate:
Father: Shalelu's father (Elf)
Mother: Vona Sagara (Tiefling)
Half-Sister: Shalelu (Elf)

Vona's Side
Father: Hans Balmung (Human (Ulfen))
Mother: Pai Sagara (Tiefling (Ulfen/Tian))(had 4 Daughters)
Vona, a result of a Night of Drinking

Pai Sagara's Side
Father: Toma Sagara (Ulfen/Tian)
Mother: Alkaid (Half-Succubus (Ulfen)) (had 8 Daughters)
Pai a result of a bottle of 100 year old Love Wine.

Alkaid's Side
Father: Odin Frost (Ulfen) ()
Mother: Macha Azura Innis (Succubus) (Had ?? Daughters)
Alkaid a result of the scheme of an affair to discredit his heroism and pure heart.


NPC Relations:

Spoiler:

Ameiko: acquaintance, frequent visitor to the inn. He doesn't talk to Ameiko much because he feels insecure near her.
Sandru: barely acquainted, he sees him and his caravan regularly, but never had the time for long chat.
Koya: respectful, he doesn't quite understand her sometimes, but he trusts her and feels comfortable near her.
Shalelu: he admires her, and partially sees her as a role model. He'd like to be around her more, and he's physically attracted to her, but he feels they are too different to ever seriosly give it a consideration. He mainly wants to be her only ward, and is jealous whenever other people, even females, get her attention for too long.


Radko Vladek you might have to deal with Shalelu's Half-sister for Shalelu's affections, as Mai is protective of her Onē-sama.
Natara Kaijitsu, Mai is good aligned and won't do torture, even on Goblins.
Cutting off a ear off a living defenseless creature counts as a form of torture,
refer to Book of Exalted Deeds.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4
Mai Sagara wrote:

Natara Kaijitsu, Mai is good aligned and won't do torture, even on Goblins.

Cutting off a ear off a living defenseless creature counts as a form of torture, refer to Book of Exalted Deeds.

Spoiler:
good point, as Natara's NG, she'd probably realize that as well; I withdraw the ear comment

"So Onē-sama, will we be leaving in the morning for the hunt, since it is about afternoon now, and it'll get dark in about 4 hours."


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

NPC relations:

Ameiko: Aquainted. He often stops by here when he travels through.
Thinks she's good looking, but a little bossier than he likes. Impressed she's running this place by herself.

Koya: Distantly aqainted.
He is respectful, but distant. He gives her a wide berth whenever possible. He is secretly afraid of her witchy powers.

Sandru: Friend
Escorts his wagon trains through dangerous territory when he's available. Often indulges in "guy-talk" with him, there being few other male peers in these parts.

Shalelu: Admired. His instructor and rescuer.
He respects and admires her to the point of hero-worship. Beginning to entertain romantic thoughts, but the courtly practice that he learned is nigh impossible here.


Looks like Radko Vladek, and Sir Alfric, will have to talk/deal with Mai if they wish to pursue her Onē-sama.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric rolls his eyes. Shalelu's annoying little tagalong sister is coming too? He had thought she was too much addicted to a comfortable bed and hearth...
A slow smile comes to his lips.
"Of course Mai. Make sure you take your heaviest waterproof coat; looks like rain tomorrow. Cold, cold rain..."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4
Sir Alfric, The Green Knight wrote:

Sir Alfric rolls his eyes. Shalelu's annoying little tagalong sister is coming too? He had thought she was too much addicted to a comfortable bed and hearth...

A slow smile comes to his lips.
"Of course Mai. Make sure you take your heaviest waterproof coat; looks like rain tomorrow. Cold, cold rain..."

Glances at the knight...then back at Mai, not sure if she's reading the meanings behind his comment, then decides to pretend to misread it.

"Rain? Is that all? I grew up in Kalsguard. I think we ... girls... can handle a little rain"


Shalelu

"We will leave as soon as everyone is ready. I wish to be at Walthus's and spend the night there before seeing what the goblins are up to in the morning." Shalelu says testing her bow string.

"Is there any anti-toxin left Koya?" the elf asks politely. "Mai reminded me that Walthus is a little odd and likes to wrangle snakes he finds throughout the swamp."

Koya reaches into her bag and brings out two small vials handing them over to the elf with a grin.

Off to bed big post with you all entering the swamp SAT night(tonight). Please post up your characters saying their good byes and marching off. That should set me up.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara smiles shyly at Ameiko, bowing politely.

"I apolgize for not remaining here so we can get to know each other. I feel, however, that this expedition is smething I *must* do. Please forgive my running off so quickly, Lady Kaijitsu"


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric grins at Mai.
"You can go to bed if you like Mai. But we're leaving now."
He claps his hand on Sandru's shoulder.
"I could but wish you would change your mind, but I understand duty."

He will stride outside with Shalelu, putting his greathelm on.


I'm not clear if we are go on foot or mounted? I assume on foot, apologize if it looks silly?
Radko stood at the crossroads, with his crossbow at his hip and a greataxe behind his back. He was panting, and cursing himself for his excess rashness. He ran all the way to home and then back, with his weapons and his old Chelaxian chainmail on, and he was now tired before the journey even began. He took out his waterskin, drank some of the water and then poured some more on his face, then continued waiting, staring unblinkingly towards where the Rusty Dragon stood.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara is concerned, though not showing it, that Ameiko hasn't said a word to her so far. She will bow politely and formally to Koya, then (her natural friendliness breaking through the formality) hug Koya, then repeat the formal bow.

"My things are in Koya-sama's wagon, I will go change and be right back."

Radko will see the young red-haired stranger rush out from the Rusty Dragon headed toward Niska's old house, where Koya has left her wagon. She will return shortly wearing a dark body suit under an unusual, Tian-looking armored top (with the now familar gold, silver and copper designs), the adventurer's sash, her scarves, a coil of rope slung and a quiver with bolts at her side. She is also carring her weapons: a light crossbow, the katana & wakizashi, a handaxe and a sort of walkingstick-club (the hanbo).


"Well, Sir Alfric, I remember the winter contests.
And recall being the winner of the Cold Endurance competition,
with you being in 5th place.
So you should remember, The cold does not bother me.
And you want to leave and work in a Moonless night,
Your eyes will have a hard time seeing 20ft in front of you.
And it you light a torch it may attract unwanted attention."

She has 5 Cold resistance.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric arches an eybrow at Mai, then gives a little bow.
"Hm. I had forgotten that. I suppose sleeping in the mud won't be as uncomfortable then. And, in the forest on a moonless night, I won't be completely blind, or lost. But we waste time with this banter. If you're coming go get changed."


"Fine you win, but if the anything bad happens tonight it's your responsibility."

she goes, gets changed and returns
She is wearing a brown pants, a black long sleeved shirt, a brown bust bodice, a chain shirt and has a Katana and a Wakizashi. On her back is a back pack with her stuff.

"Well, See you later Ameiko-sama, Sandru-sama, and Koya-sama."


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Whispers.
"Quick! Let's leave while she's changing!"


she returned faster than expected.
"Not a bad Idea to get me out of the picture, but I was prepared for your stunt. As I have known you for a good while."

Koya gave her a reading yesterday that was oddly detailed. That combined with her knowledge of you over the years equals a physiological profile and an idea on how you think at times.

Cheliax

The group leaves the Rusty dragon and meets up with Radok at the crossroads before turning south and heading out of town. Sir Alric is the only one mounted but he walks his horse at a slow pace keeping with the others.

It is a warm autumn evening and the group makes good time s the reach the outskirts of Brinestump Marsh a couple hours before sundown. The air turns from fresh to having a faint musty smell on it as you near the edge of forest the marks the swamps border. Bird calls and the buzzing of insects fill the air with sound as you turn off the Lost Coast road and toward a unused path.

Shalelu draws here bow and nocks and air. She cautiously leads the group along the trail and into the cover of the swamp.

Random Encounter rolls
1d100 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
1d100 + 0 ⇒ (98) + 0 = 98
1d100 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

Number of Goblins 1d6 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Stealth 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

The group nears a small bridge that arcs cross a stream set low to the ground. The brackish water of the stream makes its way under the stone bridge and heads out to Sog's Bay to the west. A group of six goblins is on the bridge rushing across as if being chased by something.

Rolls:

Need a Perception and Initiative. If you beat the Stealth check above you may go in the surprise round. Note that you should already have a weapon in hand while walking through the swamp.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

If she succeeds she will load her crossbow and prepare to fire at the lead goblin.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

She will also check to see what might be behind them in case it proves a greater threat.



Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Init:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Note that Sir Alfric currently has his lance in hand.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

It's a good thing a knight doesn't have to strike first; as long as he strikes last.


Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Sweet, I see them.

She gives a quick whistle (To signal trouble spotted) as she draws her swords.


Upon hearing Mai's signal, Radko readies his crossbow and prepares to shoot hostiles on sight.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara, who had reacted to Shalelu's caution, glances at Mai, then aims her crossbow in the direction Mai is indicating.


Combat time.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

What's the range?

Cheliax

The goblins seemed in a hurry as the come to the top of the arch in the stone bridge. And they didn't expect to see a group of adventurers wandering in their swamp so they are just as surprised as most of the party.

With Mai's signal the group readies themselves for action.

End of Surprise round

Combat:

ROUND 1

Initative Order:
Radok - Is up
Mai
Goblins
Shalelu 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Natara
Sir Alric


_______________________________

COMBAT MAP


As soon as Radko was able to get a clear shot at the first goblin, he gently pulled the trigger and felt a jolt in the shoulder as the heavy bolt left its place.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Radko could already hear sir Alfric's horse snorting impatiently behind him. He ran towards the left post of the bridge and discarded the crossbow, drawing his axe from behind his back.
I should now be at R6


Mai Readies an attack against a charge.

if charged attack rolls
Atk (Katana):1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Dam (Katana):1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

51 to 100 of 1,636 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.