Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


801 to 850 of 1,636 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

"The smell of ammonia is from something soiling themselves, along with the methane."


Huh? You didn't say you've studied alchemy. Well apparently someone's afraid of us, then?
Radko sheathes his axe as he approaches.


"Actually judging by the strength of the smell, I would not say one, but many."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara moves to check the source of the smell, prepared for anything...she hopes.


Need a perception check to see if you spot it.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Sigh.


GM:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

you spot a few goblins trying to hide.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara points to the cowering goblins. "BOO!"


GM:
1d20 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 19
1d20 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 6
1d20 ⇒ 10
1d20 ⇒ 2

Natara's scare cause all but one to jump out the window,
that one goes on the attack

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric will use his Tactition ability, granting his comrades the Switch Places Tactical feat for three rounds.
During his move action (assuming Natara agrees) he will use Switch Places to switch positions with Natara.
He will use his standard action to counterattack the goblin, trying to interpose his shield and prevent him from engaging Natara if at all possible.
Heavy Shield Bash attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 for a possible 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 crush damage [nonlethal].


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara has no problem with Sir Alfric taking on this overly brave, or perhaps suicidal, goblin.


Or it's so scared, it does not give a fart about dying

and Sir Alfric sends the goblin flying out the window.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Cautiously, shield up, Sir Alfric will approach the window and peer out.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara joins Sir Alfric at the window.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I don't know whether to be annoyed or relieved at their fear. If they all run away or if Soggy eats them the problem is resolved. But weren't we being paid for ears?"


"Holy, crap your right, and we only got a few goblins, well minus the one that's in shock, and the few that jumped, or flew out the window."


you see the goblins all trying to find cover, and that fearless one landed in the pig pen.


"I feel kinda sorry for them cowering like that, after they've already been decimated by someone or something", Radko muses. I think it's five goblins we killed in the fair fight by now.


"Is the goblin in the pig pen waving a little white flag?"

after a few seconds

"Holy crap, he is."


"How smart of him. Perhaps this is our chance to finally learn what happened here."
Radko puts the axe away and demonstrates his bare hands to the goblin.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

A Goblin? Requesting Parlay? Sir Alfric thinks, astonished.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Reluctantly, Sir Alfric sheathes his sword.
Unlikely it may be, but the formalities must be observed. He thought as he brought out a handkerchief and waived it in response.


"I never thought I'd see that day when a goblin waving a little white flag, while laying down in a pig pen."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara watches the goblin, prepared for any sign of trickery.


so you do go down and chat with the goblin?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

After being certain Mai and Sir Alfric are covering them, Natara will follow Radko down to parlay with the goblin.


"Who here can speak goblin well,
as I only know fragments of it."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric shakes his head.
"I know it not. And I can't quite believe someone would actually learn the little monsters tongue."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"All languages are woth knowing. Even if just for situations like this."

Natara joins Radko and says, in goblin "What happened here?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Darn it, it ate the post.


the Goblins speech is slightly broken.
Attacked by walking bones.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Walking bones? From where? And where did they go?"


Goblin:
Don't know, maybe Chief knows


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara translates to the rest of the team "They say 'walking bones' attacked them. They don't - or they say they don't - know why or where they came from. They say the chief may know."

Goblin:
"So, just where can we find the chief? These walking bones are a threat to everyone. Perhaps we can work out something to stop these walking bones from returning."


he points in a direction


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric shrugs and nods in the direction the goblin pointed to.
"Well, shall we go then?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Might as well. Walking bones? Skeletons? Are we dealing with a necromancer as well?"


you all walk into that hut (H5:13->14,8->10) and find it empty?

What's the deal?
Think about it

LickToadVillage


"Can the goblin chief know magic? Perhaps he made himself invisible? Natara, can you ask him to show himself?"
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

int/wis check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

"Oh, their is no magic involved."


DM Ninja/infinite

Natara sighs and turns to see if the little monsters are either running their tiny butts off or trying to sneak attack the group.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Natara, roll an int or wis check.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Int_check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


The goblin was pointing to a building just passed this one, from his line of sight.

Avatar a few posts back.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

After a swift check on the goblins to their rear, Natara moves to the other side of the hut and looks out the door on that wall.

"I think that's the place he meant"

She points to the larger, slightly fancier hut.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric nods.
"Time to talk to the Chief. I suspect one who actually speaks goblin should take the lead here."


"So how will we approach, the front door or the back door?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Good question. Maybe we should split up? As the talker, I go to the front door with one of you. The others slip in the back way as back-up."


"Would it be better to go alone or with someone who can't sneak around?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"You have a point. Let the most stealthy person come in through the rear and the rest of us confront the chief."

801 to 850 of 1,636 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.