Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


751 to 800 of 1,636 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Well, on to the one on the right. Let's block these other doors, though, to keep the remaining goblins from sneaking up behind us."


"Are we ready for the door on the right?"


"Ready."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric, ready at the northeast door at (10,3), wait for the others to assume the position, then open the door.


LickToadVillage

perception checks


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


GM:
1d20 ⇒ 2

The room appears empty.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric looked around the room. The emptiness of the endless succession of goblin dwellings was beginning to oppress his sense of what was normal. Where are the goblins?
Sir Alfric moves over to the southeast door (12,5), waits for the others to set up, then opens the door.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will continue to follow Sir Alfric.


"What the heck, where's the goblins.
Don't tell me those were the only survivors."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"They may be gathered in one central location for security. What building around here looks most important and most likely to be easily guarded?"


"We'll find that out sooner or later."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Narata cautiously looks out the door Sir Alfric has thrown open.


LickToadVillage

The door lead to a walkway


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

IF the walkway is clear and no threats appear, THEN...
Sir Alfric leads the way up the walkway to the north door at (13,7), waits for the others to assume their positions, then opens the door.


Radko steps on the walkway, taking the opportunity to look around the village from a vantage point, then assumes position beside Sir Alfric if all is safe.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

As Natara follows Sir Alfric, she also takes an opportunity to survey the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

"This is still a little creepy, I also hope soggy does not come inside this village."


"Well supposedly it's a river monster, so the village should be too dry for its taste."
Radko tries to sound reassuring, but really it's just wishful thinking on his part.


Sir Alfric open the door
What do you do?


Unless anything jumps at Radko from the room, Radko jumps at anything in the room :)
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara moves into the room, taking a position to support Radko.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Natara quickly examines the room.


GM:
1d20 ⇒ 16

Evil GM grin

the room looks empty


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric looks about. Empty, like the rest.
He heads to the East door at (14,8), waits for the others to get into position, then opens the door.


Radko follows Sir Alfric through the empty room, swinging his axe nonchalantly. What's the worst that can happen, anyway?

Detect Evil would be useless as the DM's evil grin would show up and block everything else in the room.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara quickly follows the rest, checking the area the entire time.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"Wow, it's empty again.
Was their only one room of goblins?"


1d20 ⇒ 3

just as Sir Alfric goes to open the door
perception checks.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Spoiler:
I could have sworn I posted...Well at least I'm not blind.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Natara Kaijitsu:
Something changed in the room, that's why


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara turns to check the room again. "Look out. There's something wrong here."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric whirls around from the door, drawing his sword. He looks around at the room again.
"What? I don't see anything."


not going to roll the perception check?


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Oh, OK.
Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
"What? I don't see anything."


Oh boy, Hope Mai or Radko rolls good


1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Nope nothing


Radko also turns back, startled by the sudden commotion.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Radko and Natara hear something move in the back,
and notice the smell of ammonia, methane, and refried beans.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara, suspecting a trap, dives for cover, yelling "Down!


Radko echoes Natara's outcry and throws himself on the floor.
Ref: 1d20 ⇒ 15


Mai still standing up
"What?"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric looks down on Natara and Radko.
"What on earth are you two...?"


perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"Did someone just soil themselves?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

"Over there, I think."

Natara stands back up cautiously and goes to investgate the source.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric follows Natara to back her up.


I think I've rolled more perception checks in this thread than in all others combined
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Radko slowly gets up. "We haven't been blown up yet? I smelled incendiary gas and was afraid its source will have fire, too."
He moves to investigate with the others.
casting Detect Magic in that direction

751 to 800 of 1,636 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.