Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


651 to 700 of 1,636 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

it's holding it's self, and very tightly


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"This is disturbing. I don't know if we can help this poor creature in any way. Let's move on. At least we know there are some survivors. Maybe we can find another one who's more coherent."

As she stands up and turns away she mutters to herself "I wonder who 'Ray' is?"


"For some odd reason, I feel like we're being wathced"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"If there are more survivors,we probably are."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

For a moment, Sir Alfric coldly considers simply dispatching the little monster.
Like vermin... He thought to himself.
But he shook his head. He just couln't do it; kill a helpless creature. Likely the goblin had done many times worse; but still...
He sighed and walked over to the west door, took his place ready to open it, waited for the others to get into position, then opened it.


I'm slightly lost; could someone please type the name of the room we've just been in and the one sir Alfric is about to open?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

I think we're in the small, unlabled room between H6 & H4


LickToadVillage Map

your in the hall between H5 and H6 in the bottom left corner


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Thanks, Azure.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara gets into position while Sir Radko prepares to open the next door. She is also keeping an eye on the goblin, on the off chance this is some sort of trick.


Radko opens the door together with sir Alfric, poised to strike.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


I'll assume your going through H5.

you get onto a walkway

roll perception checks


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


wow


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

I can see clearly now...


waiting on other rolls


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Still here, hotel internet went down for a day.


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Radko ??


I was actually the first to roll, but if it doesn't count I'm happy to roll another one.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Sorry I missed it, so I'll let you have the better roll.

GM stuff:

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

Natara Kaijitsu:

You spot movement in some of the other structures

Radko Vladek:

You could have sworn you saw something move in one of the other structures.

Rest:

You get the feeling of being watched very closely


"We're not alone here. I could swear I saw something move across a window. Anyone else noticed it?"


in a creeped out voice
"I don't see anything, but it feels like we're being watched very closely."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric turns around sharply, but still sees nothing.
"Well, we accomplish nothing just standing here. Let us go greet our mysterious watcher."

Sir Alfric will proceed to the door to H4, wait for the others to get into position, then open it.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I did see movement in those other structures. We should be cautious."


"Great are we the hunters or the Hunted."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Both, I suspect."


"We should keep moving to avoid being the sitting ducks for whatever's out there."
Radko moves across to cover sir Alfric while he's opening the door.


Lick Toad Village Map

you open the door to the south and it's a small hallway.


We're between H6 and H4, right?
Radko moves through the hallway and opens the next door leading east.


yep


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric backs up Radko as he opens the door.


You open the door and it appears void of life, but their are turned over beds, a chests or two.

Perception checks.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

From eagle-eye to blind in 1.3 seconds...


Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


GM:
1d6 ⇒ 4
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Radko and Mai you spot something in the far corner of the room.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric looks around.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Radko carefully crosses the room and inspects something.

Spoiler:
do I roll another Perception?1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 if so.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara, noticing nothing out of the ordinary, enters the room behind Sir Alfric and Radko.


Mai stays at the Door


Radko and Sir Alfric can see the goblin in the corner,

but your now being ambushed by 3 others.

1d3 ⇒ 3 @Natara
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Miss
1d4 ⇒ 3

1d3 ⇒ 2 @Radko
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Miss
1d4 ⇒ 2

1d3 ⇒ 1 @Sir Alfric
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Hit
1d4 ⇒ 3

1d3 ⇒ 1 @Sir Alfric
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Hit
1d4 ⇒ 2

Sir Alfric takes 5 damage.

Inits please.

Gob Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


"What the heck, that's the second ambush today?"

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


init: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Startled by the treacherous assault, Radko reacts instinctively, lowering his axe onto the nearest goblin's ugly head.
atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
dmg: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

"Looks like we found the other goblins!"

Attack_Katana: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Damage_Katana: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Status:
HP: 9/9
AC: 13; T: 12; FF: 11
Conditions: None Duration: (if applicable) x out of x rounds
Spells: 0th: 4/4; 1st: 4/4


she attack the goblin near Natara
atk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

dam: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Status:

AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +2 shield, +1 Dex)
Current HP: 4 (28%)

Already injured, Sir Alfric reels back from the savage attacks.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Rallying back, he swings his longsword at the nasty creatures...
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 cutting damage.


@Natara
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Miss
1d4 ⇒ 2

@Radko
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Hit
1d4 ⇒ 2

@Radko
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Hit
1d4 ⇒ 1

@Sir Alfric
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Hit
1d4 ⇒ 4

Sir Alfric takes 4 damage.
Radko takes 3 damage.


she moves into a flanking position with Natara
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20

1d8 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (6) = 14
1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (3) = 8

she lops of the Goblin's head


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Status:

AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +2 shield, +1 Dex)
Current HP: 0 (0%)

Condition: Disabled

Vision going grey, Sir Alfric makes a supreme effort and, using Rangers's Focus for +2 to hit and damage, strikes out at his tormentors one more time.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11 for a possible 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7 cutting damage.

Then falls unconcious, bleeding freely.

Does he crush his enemies beneath him as he falls?

651 to 700 of 1,636 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.