Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


601 to 650 of 1,636 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

LickToadVillage Map

The one room building is empty.....


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Let's just keep searching. There's another door over here"

Natara crosses the room to the other door and listens at it before trying to open it.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


LickToadVillage Map

you get onto a walkway (west of H3).


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara cautiously follows the walkway to the next door, once more listening before opening it.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric follows Natara some 40' behind her, trying not to make any more noise than he can help.

Stealth: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9


Radko searches the room before moving to the next one.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Upper H5 - Lower H5
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
"Looks like whoever was here did a thorough job of thrashing this place. Unless we find someone or something which would give us a clue where they left, I'd consider Sandpoint safe from the firework threat."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Once everyone is in place, Natara will trow open the door to H4.


You open the door and the Guard tower is ....
empty.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Ooookay...this is almost spooky. Are they all dead or just out in the swamp laying ambushes?"


"I have to agree with that."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

"If so, then we have nothing to worry about."
With increasing confidence, Sir Alfric makes his way over to the door opposite (South side), then throws open the door.


Radko follows Sir Alfric, sharing his confidence but preferring to support it with a drawn weapon.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks at Mai, shrugs, and starts to follow, hoping the guys are not walking into a trap.


You enter a hallway, and it's empty.
there is a door to the east and the south.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara signals to check the east door first.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Just to be clear, we're talking about the door at square [3,11]? Where [x,y] x=horizontal and y=vertical with [1,1] being in the lower left?


yep

The door to the east is opened by Natara, and it's
empty...again.


"Where the heck are the goblins?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Maybe they went after whoever raided the place before us. But, shouldn't there be babies? This just gets weirder and weirder."


"This is starting to freak me out"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

"Yes..."
Sir Alfric's expression clearly agrees with Natara and Mai.
"Nevertheless, we clearly won't find them standing here. Once more into the breech dear friends!"
Sir Alfric moves to the south door [3,10] and takes his position there, waits for the others to get into position, then opens the door.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara moves to support Sir Alfric.


LickToadVillage Map

The walkway has a good light breeze blowing through,


"It's like a ghost town."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Uneasily, Sir Alfric proceeds down the hallway (barely giving the opening to the east a glance) to the door at [3,6], takes his place there while the others set up, then opens the door.


Radko has never before considered in detail where the new goblins are coming from, and shudders at the mention of goblin babies. "Ugh. I thought they were born from mud already grown up or something. I definitely wouldn't want to find a bunch of them here, crying for their mothers' milk."
When Sir Alfric opens the door, Radko stands beside him, ready to swing his axe at any danger.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara takes a deep breath and moves to support Sir Alfric and Radio.


the room is ....
empty, again,

but now you all feel a watching presence.


1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
now having a scared tone in her voice
"This is really, starting to freak me out for some reason."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Take care. I think we're not as alone as it seems.'

And I ment Radko not Radio. (sigh) I can spell, I just can't type


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

In this short hallway, Sir Alfric steps forward to [4,6], sets up to open the doorway to the south, and when the others are ready, opens it.


you open it and .....

it's full of junk.


"That's at least a new result?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Is any of it the fireworks? Perhaps we should check."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Unwilling to leave an enemy behind him, Sir Alfric continues down the hallway to the door opening north at [5,6] and opens it.
He will glance through it just to make sure it's empty before closing it and going back to the junk room.

Is this a collection of the junk Goblins typically steal from Human settlements? Are there fireworks here?
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


you check the room and it is nothing, but junk and no fireworks.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Once the others have completed their examination, Sir Alfric will toss the junk he was looking back into it's pile.
"Nothing." He comments in disgust.
He will approach the East door at [5,5], wait for the others to get into position, then open it.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara follows Sir Alfric and waits to see what (if anything) is behind the next door.


"The emptiness starts to get on my nerves. I hope no-one is watching us."
Radko signals sir Alfric to pause for a while and goes still for a few seconds, as if in trance.
Detect Evil


you all open the door, and ...
you all spot one goblin in the corner,
curled up and rocking back and forth,
back and forth, his hair grey,
and skin is paler than normal.
He is mumbling something to himself.


her voice is normal and relieved
"Holy crap, finally a goblin,"
a short pause,
her voice is showing her creeped out state
"but why is it like that."


"Ookay, we got our survivor. But looks like he's in shock."
Radko stands guard at the doorway, ready to catch the goblin if it tries to run away.
"Who's going to be our chief negotiator?"


I don't think anyone speaks goblin

Radko also does not have his languages listed.


Mai approaches the goblin cautiously,

and listens to it's words

she turns around
"The only thing he his mumbling is "I don't wanna play with Ray" which is creepy sounding, or I mistranslated a part."


He is Human with Int 10 -> speaks only Common. And Celestial in battle because of the Tongues curse.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will also approach the goblin and listen to it's words. She is studying them in the hopes of learning the language as soon as possible. (i.e. when we level up she will put a point in linguistics and take goblin.)

She will try speaking to it in all of the languages she knows, asking "what happened here?" in Common, Draconian, Skald, Tien & Varisian as she trys to calm it enough to communicate with.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


he keeps on repeating himself, and does not change even expressions


"I think his mind and soul are broken beyond repair."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"What did happen here?" she says, more as a general comment than a question. "I almost feel sorry for this poor creature"


"It must have gotten scared out of his mind by whoever broke the gate and killed the other goblins. It doesn't look like we could gain anything from this wretched creature."
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 to check if it is holding something or hiding something.

601 to 650 of 1,636 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.