Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


551 to 600 of 1,636 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Good point."

She slips back to where the guys are waiting to fill them in.


"Is it possible they were simply too negligent around the fireworks? Shall we go and investigate together, or do you girls prefer to scout ahead first?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I think we should investigate. It didn't look to me like the gate had been burned, just smashed. I admit, though, I'll be a bit -annoyed- if we've come all this way and been through all we have, only to have some other group beat us to the prize."


"Well, we have a very rough idea of what happened,
so how should we proceed."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"We should approach the smashed gates with caution. We don't know for sure what broke them. Whatever did may still be there...or it culd be a trap, much like earlier. I don't think I saw any movement of goblins there, though. Which could indicate some kind of trap."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"We can assume that someone -or something- broke into goblintown. Why is up for grabs. The possibilities range from ano0ther group from town to a caravan they attacked responding in kind to -provided they haven't learned to make them on their own- whomever the fireworks belonged to coming to get them back. What we have to worry about now is how the goblins are going to react. Did they all flee? Are they hiding in there waiting to respond to a new attack?.

She stops to sketch a crude outline of the goblin camp on the ground."There seem to be two entry points for attack, the gate and this pond. We don't know how deep the pond is, so I'm not sure that's a good entrance point. Unfortunately, since I'm better at ranged, I think I'm out of spells. I do have my crossbow. Anyone else good at ranged? I'd suggest that we set a formation with fighters at the front, ranged in the middle, and a rear guard, then aoppoach the gate. Anyone else have a better plan?"


"Yeah, I'd say the real owners came back in force." says Radko, looking at the shattered gates. He steps forward with his axe swaying casually in his hand. "I doubt there are going to be a lot of survivors. Let's go inside."


"So we're going through the front gate I take it?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"It looks like that's our best option."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara equips herself, loading her crossbow, and begins a cautious approach to the broken gate.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara checks to see that everyone else is in postion.

um, guys? Where are you... ;(


"So do we just walk right in or sneak in through the front gate?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I'd recommend sneaking, after that last trap."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Gritting his teeth, Sir Alfric elects to go last; hoping his lack of stealth won't penalize the Company.

Stealth: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3


"What about a 50/50, Me and Natara sneak over to a nearby wall, go over it, and Alfric and Radko go through the front like normal,
One-sama can watch us from a distance or warn us of an incoming threat with a screamer arrow."


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric sighs and nods at Mai's suggestion.
"Yes milady Mai, that would be ... prudent."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Excellent plan, Mai."


"I agree. This way everyone plays to their strengths."
Radko enters the goblintown through the front gate.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara moves forward clumsily but climbs over the wall with ease.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Climb: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20


Not very stealthy, eh


Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

She climbs over the Wall
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

I knew I shouldn't have made that roll.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

From the top of the wall, Natara surveys the area, to see if her clumsiness has alerted anyone or anything.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


she takes a quick peek around
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

As Sir Alfric approaches the main entrance...
Stealth: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5
... he checks for tracks.
Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara drops to the ground and tries to conceal herself.

stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Acrbatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Spoiler:
Can we level up so I can improve my stealth before it gets me killed?


LickToadVillage Map


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Place Natara at the base of the wall between the gate and the pond.


"This village is fairly impressive, for goblins. Or perhaps, it was. What say you, sir Alfric, is it still inhabited? Should we start exploring with the building to our right? (H5)"


You'll start near (H3)

It looks like it was a Pig Pen
and you find are the mostly cremated bodies of a dozen goblins.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Looks like someone lost a fight. But with who? And who burned them?


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Looks for tracks around H3.

Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

"Sombody seems to be partial to fire attacks. But who?"
He nods at Radko.
"Excellent thought sir. We shall start at this end and work our way around counterclockwise."


"So far I think it's the inevitable result of fireworks getting into goblins' hands."
Perception (search): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
If nothing is found, Radko continues moving counterclockwise to H4


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Amazed at the idea, Sir Alfric pauses.
"Do you think, Sir, that these Goblins did this to themselves? Astounding! But surely there would be one or two survivors?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Well, someone carried the bodies to this pit and burned them."

Natara checks to see if the ears have been removed from the bodies.


the bodies are really burned, but it appears the ears are not removed.


"I have one question: Who the heck partied these Goblins to death?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"What sort of tracks do you see, Sir Alfric? Is there any indication of anyone or anything other than goblins here?"


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

"One moment milady as I check."
Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara watches the area cautiously as Sir Alfric checks the ground, not wanting to disrupt any tracks that might be there.

"Whoever burned these goblins wasn't bounty hunting. Is this how they dispose of their dead?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will check the area around the pit to see if she can spot any tracks and to see if they look different to her.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


There are 2 types of tracks, ones goblin tracks, the other is something else.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Sir Alfric, there are some odd, non-goblin tracks here!


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric goes over to where Natara pointed out the tracks to see if he can tell what they are.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Survival (Track): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


the tracks aren't made by any animal or beast you reconise,
The tracks do leave this place and it was dragging something big and heavy on their way out.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Frowning in concentration, Sir Alfric finally shakes his head.
"Aside from the Goblins, there are tracks I cannot seem to be able to identify." He seems to be embarassed to admit this in front of Shalelu.
"In any case, they seem to leave here dragging something big and heavy..." He squints and gestures in a direction. "...That way."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Could those tracks belong to the -presumed- original owner of the fireworks retrieving them?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Let's start searching the village. Maybe we can find out more from survivors."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will move toward the building next to the gate (H5).


Mai being cautious sneaks to (H5)

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

551 to 600 of 1,636 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.