Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


451 to 500 of 1,636 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Maybe that's not such a bad idea, after all" Natara whispers, reloading her crossbow.


she whispers
"If we capture one he could be our guide,
Anyone speak or know goblin?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Unfortunately, no. I can pick up languages quickly, but not that fast." Natara whispers back.


Shalelu Andosana:
I can not believe what I am seeing, goblins are playing rock paper scissors and did not notice the arrows.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks at the goblins, then at Shalelu, then back at the goblins. "We could just surround them and tell them we will not let her kill them if they surrender." she says half jokingly.


Those were her thoughs


Radko nods. "Agreed. Unfortunately, I'm not too good at staying hidden, so maybe you should fan out and I will hold this position.", he whispers, while switching back to the crossbow and pointing it in the goblins' direction. "If no one knows Goblin language, I'll try to be intimidating enough without words."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"sounds good. Mai, you go right, I'll go left. Sir Alfric, you can help block their escape." Natar whispers.


"Sounds Good to me" she whispers.


I'll try to find a map to use for this encounter.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric frowns at the delay.
Putting his bow down, he signs to Shalelu; Shall we capture them?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara prepares to move on the goblins, waiting for confirmation from the rest of the group.


Italics is thought, not talk.


Female Human Retired Military

I know, I was assuming I saw his signal.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Arching an eyebrow, he points to the goblins and signs; Or shall we just kill them so they can't warn their friends?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara waits impatiently for the rest of the group to make up their minds.


I'll have to do this without maps.


she takes her position


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara also works her way into position.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara calmly studies the lay of the land here in preparation for her assault.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


I'll assume everyone is in position now.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara pounces on her goblin, attempting to grapple.

Grapple: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

...attempting...


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

I suppose I should have rolled initiative for that...

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The dice hate me today.


Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Looks like your not the only one


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Well, I've been less competent, but not recently," she thinks to herself. "Those goblins really are going to laugh themselves to death. All we need to make this a total disaster is for Soggy to show up"

Not that I'm trying to give the GM any ideas.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric waits an agonized moment for a signal from Shalelu, but Natara's move forced his hand. He charges out to attack!
Why did Natara chose nonlethal? He thought as he ran. They are little more than dangerous vermin. Oh well, she must have something in mind; I will do likewise.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Shield Bash Charge attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20 for a possible 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 crush damage.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara stands back up, cautiously.

Next action, full round action, staying defensive.


Shalelu Andosana:
she stays on alert for any other goblins.


as you all go for the attack 2 goblins jump out from nearby trees.


Shalelu Andosana:
"Clever little buggers."


"What the heck, we've been had by goblins, Goblins."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara sighs, thinking Grandfather-Sama would be furious that I fell for such a simple trick.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

back up!


1=Mia, 2 = Natara, 3 = Sir Alfric, 4 = flykiller
2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4
out from the trees a new goblin surprises Mia from behind, and another appears near Sir Alfric's left side.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Cool. Who's turn?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Mai is first, I think

Frustrated at the failure of their plot, Natara unleases a Magic Missile on the goblin nearest her.

Arkaniss Nil'gmos

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Forgot the goblins's init

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

At school at the moment so, I'll be guessing their attack rolls

attack to Mai
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Damage to Mai
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

attack to Alfric
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage to Alfric
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

attack to Natara
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Attack rolls
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Damage rolls
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Radko, who was staying behind and didn't get to jump on the goblins, was now brandishing his axe:
You treacherous little pests! You want to do it the hard way - so be it!
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara may not get that spell off. That second attack hit.

Status:
HP: 9/3
AC: 13; T: 12; FF: 11
Conditions: None Duration: (if applicable) x out of x rounds
Spells: 0th: 4/4; 1st: 4/4


That was a copy paste error, I rolled an attack instead of damage.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Whew, I had started wondering if there was a prize for 1st PC death.


Radko kill gob Number 1d5 ⇒ 3

attack to Mai
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage to Mai
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

attack to Alfric
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage to Alfric
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

attack to Natara
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage to Natara
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Attack rolls
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Damage rolls
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

her Katana cuts right into one of the goblins from shoulder to stomach


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Spoke to soon. Natara's down, at -1. did I get one of them with my Magic Missile first?


not enough to kill one


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Sigh. If she survives this, she's going to be a little more upfront about needing healing.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Status:

AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +2 shield, +1 Dex)
Current HP: 9 (64%)

Sir Alfric, staggering at the lucky hit by the new guy and seeing Natara go down, snarls in anger.
"Like I said; vermin."
He steps to one side, drawing his longsword at the same time [move]; wheels around and slashes down! [standard]
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 slashing damage.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Stabilization check: +1_con_-1_neg_HP: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 1 = 7

Sigh. The dice really do hate me. Now at -2HP


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara lays there.

451 to 500 of 1,636 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.