Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Call of the Wardens (Inactive)

Game Master Roshan

Reemergence of the Fabled Wardens


451 to 500 of 1,081 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Bring it along for now. It can be pushed into attacking, without needing the ability to speak with it, or make a good watchdog. If it survives a week, then I might start training it to be a flying mount, depending on where we go. Its as good as charmed.


Can't seem to edit; making it guard and come is more practical (retries are allowed). It will defend itself if attacked, and in order to train it, will have to be domesticated first. I'm more worried about jittery commoners panicking when they see it. For now, lets move on?


Female Human Two-Weapon Fighter- 2/Rogue- 3
Nera Turvian wrote:

Nera blinks in disbelief, "For once I find myself agreeing with the sociopath." as she lingers back she turns to Charon, "Boys, so interested in summoning a giant bat. It's like their overcompensating for something....." she says half-heartedly. "....Probably their inability to fly." she adds confirming the unintentional nature of the pun and her aloofness at the unintended joke.

Nera will abandon her horse by tying it up to a tree once they get within 1 hours walk of Jackals folly.

Charon lets a slight grin show at Nera's joke, then returns to her stern glare. Charon says, "Maybe Legiald is looking for something to cuddle with at night. I for one won't be sleeping while that thing is around. If he really wants to fly he could jump off a cliff. The flying part is easy, it's the landing that is difficult."

Charon will let her horse roam loosely upon about an hour or so from the folly. She'll remove any gear it was carrying and give it a quick nose pat, then be on her way.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10

GM Only:
1d100 ⇒ 90

You endear yourself to the creature, scratching at it's hard to reach places and it seems to warm up to you. As the sun begins to rise it looks to the east, it's large pupils narrowing in the light. It rises to it's full height of about ten feet and looms over you for a second before wraping you in it's huge leathery wings. It starts making a sound that's half clicking and half crooning. It's almost inaudible but you can feel the bat's body vibrating as it makes the noise and after about a minute of this you start developing a headache. Not wanting to offend the bat's sensibilities you try to be polite and nudge your way out but it just keeps making that noise. About 15 minutes later when you almost can't take it anymore it spreads it's huge wingspan, releasing you to the much cooler morning air with a coat of sweat on your brow, it was actually pretty toasty in there. The bat looks at you, cocks it's head and turns around, hopping a few feet he takes off with great beats of it's huge wings, causing a small whirlwind. As you watch it arc off towards a large rock outcropping a few miles from Jackal's Folly.

Legiald (and Legiald only pls):
An easy knowledge nature check will tell you that Bats are nocturnal, that they fly with the aid of echo location and what it was probably doing was familiarizing itself with you.

So now that the bat has taken flight, off to the woods?


Off to the woods!

Legiald rubs off the sweat on his forehead a moment after the bat leaves. "You don't really think I wanted to ride it, did you? She may prove useful later. Now about this invitation to this home... how about we find it?"


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10

Gnarled grey trees rise wretchedly from the earth, their arthritic branches curled into miserable tortured claws. The sun seems to scorn this place, and a cold dark mist looms within the canopy of bone-bare branches above. Evil murmurs ride an unnatural wind that flows forth from between dark recesses, and shadows dance in the dark mists within.


Female Human Two-Weapon Fighter- 2/Rogue- 3

Charon will keep to the back of the group, taking cover where she can.


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Assuming we're getting close to Jackle's Folly and Nera is on foot?

Nera seems strangely ill at ease as she whispers "Oswiecac Lich Traheve" in Draconic activating her ioun torche to call for light.

She mentions to the group "This mist could quickly get thick, we should stick close or risk losing one another or being separated with with magical trickery."


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Nera Turvian wrote:
Assuming we're getting close to Jackle's Folly and Nera is on foot?

At this point you're on horseback, you're on the very edges of the forest.


Elven Archivist 5

The horse has served him well, but Dolelan will not risk riding it any further into the forest. He'll lash it loosely to a tree at the outskirts, so that if it panics and pulls earnestly the knot will come undone in a minute or so.

Nera wrote:
She mentions to the group "This mist could quickly get thick, we should stick close or risk losing one another or being separated with with magical trickery."

Dolelan considers Nera's comment for a minute then ventures that he has a spell that might help, "As long as we are not separated too far, this spell should allow us to speak and coordinate without the whole forest overhearing us..."

Dolelan will cast the message spell before venturing deeper into Jackal's Folly. Uncomfortable with the dark and unnatural ambiance of this place, he will also cast light on his blade.


Proceeding on foot, Legiald proves slower. "If my pace is troublesome, I will prepare a spell tomorrow to remedy that, though I may need to make use of that pearl to keep it up for a full day's journey." He remains alert, and carries his bow by hand.


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera looks at Legiald funny, "I don't mind your pace, Walter used to be a little slow on his feat it's no trouble It gives me more time to take in the enviroment. I'll let you use my precious little pearl if it's needed, but I'd prefer to keep it on hand for emergencies than convenience...because well not having it in an emergency is awfully inconvenient." Nera will follow suit and disembark from Clompy Hooves provided they don't have longer than another days journey ahead of them.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Nera Turvian wrote:
Nera looks at Legiald funny, "I don't mind your pace, Walter used to be a little slow on his feat it's no trouble It gives me more time to take in the enviroment. I'll let you use my precious little pearl if it's needed, but I'd prefer to keep it on hand for emergencies than convenience...because well not having it in an emergency is awfully inconvenient." Nera will follow suit and disembark from Clompy Hooves provided they don't have longer than another days journey ahead of them.
Roshan wrote:
At this point you're on horseback, you're on the very edges of the forest.

There are no more days travel. It's taken you 4 nights and 3 days to get to this point after you left that first night, you may tie up your horses outside if you so choose or you may attempt to navigate them through the treacherous roots of the overgrown woods.

Into the woods you go?


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Earlier...

Nera fastens the reigns of her horse to a liberal amount of rope and ties it to a tree and leaves a few days feed for her animal. She gives her horse a brief pat on the nose "Now don't go eat'n all your feed in a few hours clompy, it's gotta last a little bit plus you'll make yourself sick"

Handle Animal
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

Clompy whinnies in approval of his exposed, treacherous, and likely deadly new surroundings tied securely to a small boulder.

Nera wanders off into the ominous misty woods uncommonly cheerful and twittery thinking to herself.

Man, I'm gonna miss hanging out with Clompy Hooves. Better finish this business up at Jackals folly quickly so he won't be so lonely.

@Rosh ooc: You kill off Clompy Hooves I'ma be sooooo angry! *shakes fist*


After a rest, Legiald prepares Longstrider in place of Call Animal


Female Human Two-Weapon Fighter- 2/Rogue- 3

Charon will refer to previous post about what she does with her horse upon reaching the folly.
Charon spends most of her travel, spinning a dagger back and forth between her nimble fingers. Keeping to the back of the group.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10

So you're all walking into the forest pretty much just heading directly into the heart of it (No direction was specified). You feel constantly on edge as you plod your way through the thick underbrush, mud thoroughly coating your clothes from the waist down. After a couple hours of this you all hear a loud metallic *Crreeeeeaaaakkkk*, while it echos ominously all around you though it seems to have originated from just off to your left.


Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Head jerking to the left, Legiald reflexively reaches for an arrow at the issued noise. He relaxes almost immediately, turning his body to the sound. At the head of the group, he addresses Dolelan in a hush, making use of Message. "Stay with Nera. I'll follow her, or find what that was." He maintains a gesture toward Charon a brief moment as he crouches. Reaching down to take a pinch of the earth. He utters the Longstrider spell, gesturing with his free hand. Staying low and moving to the nearest tree to the left, he pulls his cloak closer to his chest, concealing the shine of his breastplate. Whilst keeping an eye on Charon, he gently leans his back to it in an effort to become hidden. Again he whispers. "That wasn't magic, was it?"

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Perception
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 (Nera)
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 (Walter)

Nera raises her scimitar over her head. "I'll stay by Dolelan's side, but I do not think it wise to separate in this misty underbrush, I will divine for magical auras" she whispers through the message spell.

If she knows which direction the sound came from she'll cast detect magic in that direction and continue to work her way 360 degrees scanning for any unusual magical auras.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Legiald Galsaran wrote:
Perception: 1d20+9

You don't see much through the thick underbrush and the sound seems to have subsided and the forest has fallen silent save the sound of your own heartbeat.

Nera Turvian wrote:

Perception

d20+8 (Nera)
d20-1 (Walter)

Nera raises her scimitar over her head. "I'll stay by Dolelan's side, but I do not think it wise to separate in this misty underbrush, I will divine for magical auras" she whispers through the message spell.

If she knows which direction the sound came from she'll cast detect magic in that direction and continue to work her way 360 degrees scanning for any unusual magical auras.

Casting Detect magic your vision is almost completely whited out (Think nightvision looking into a bright light). After a moment your eyes adjust to the searing brightness and you notice that the mist floating around you contain motes of magic.


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera reels back shading her eyes with her off hand after a few seconds she communicates via message spell, "Take note the mist isn't ordinary it has strong magical properties and it's aura is...well... overpowering" she adds "....I've got a bad feeling about this...."


Female Human Two-Weapon Fighter- 2/Rogue- 3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Charon hearing the sound, quickly brings both her rapiers to hand. Charon nods back at Legiald in agreement. Secretely, She motions that they should check the left side, where the sound originated from.

Secret Message(Legiald, Nera, Doleran): Dc(sense motive):15 : 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Charon moves towards the left. Stepping into a shadow of a tree/brush.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Elven Archivist 5

Dolelan is not without his vices... he can be dangerously curious and somewhat impulsive. At Nera's words the syllables for detect magic leap to mind and he's said them almost before he can finish the thought. Momentarily dazzled, he blinks for a moment until he can discern and study the auras in the mist.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Charon Warblade wrote:

Charon moves towards the left. Stepping into a shadow of a tree/brush.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13

This is not too difficult as the only light coming through the cannopy are a few beams poking through the canopy above. Stepping closer through the shadow of the underbrush you part a small portion of the bush in front of you and see what looks to be the remains of an old wooden structure, a door hanging by the hinges swings loosely guided by the whims of every stray breeze, much of it seems to be overgrown but you can't see much more than the front facade from your hiding place in the shadows.

Dolelan Callennan wrote:

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20+16

Spellcraft: 1d20+12
Sense motive: 1d20+3

Dolelan:
You open your magical senses and are quickly greeted by the lightshow promised by Nera, your vision swims for a bit before it starts refocusing, adjusting yourself to the sheer amount of magic in the area. As far as you can tell this doesn't seem to be the active work of any spellcaster, while there are spells that have effects similar to this you know of that do this sort of thing, based on the information at hand you can assume that if the mist from even the edge of the forest was made of this raw magical energy then there's absolutely no way even a group of spellcasters could keep this going for more than a few hours.

Dolelan and Nera:
After a seconds as your magical sights become more accurate you recognize that the motes of magic that make up the mist are of no particular school of magic. They seem to be just raw magical energy of some kind.


Female Human Two-Weapon Fighter- 2/Rogue- 3

Perception(Check for trap @ door):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Charon moves towards the door, stepping out of the shadows cover. Thinking to herself, this seems like a bad idea. She scans the door for anything out of place then tries to get a closer look in. In a fluid motion, Charon slides the non-magical rapier into it's sheath and pulls a dagger to her off-hand.

She'll stop if she notices any thing wrong.


Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Legiald cautiously follows Charon, remaining in the shadows. Lightly stepping up to the nearest tree, he again gently presses to its bare, dead bulk. Scanning as far as he can into the mists as he hides, he whispers, "Charon is moving in on an old wood home. She's no longer hidden, if you could move closer to support her directly. I'll keep watch."


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera shoots a glance at Dolelan "I guess they've found something, so no sense in waiting here" she'll wander towards where the sound was made forgoing all manner of stealth as she whistles idly in a cheerful manner sword still drawn as if while seemingly at ease expectant of the dangers that lurk in the misty underbrush.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Charon Warblade wrote:

Perception(Check for trap @ door):1d20 + 6

Charon moves towards the door, stepping out of the shadows cover. Thinking to herself, this seems like a bad idea. She scans the door for anything out of place then tries to get a closer look in. In a fluid motion, Charon slides the non-magical rapier into it's sheath and pulls a dagger to her off-hand.

She'll stop if she notices any thing wrong.

Stepping closer you begin to get a look see inside the little wooden house. As you step closer out of cover you begin to get the full picture, protruding from the house's roof are the boughs of a large tree and from a new angle you can see what sparse daylight there is dimly illuminating the inside of the small house. At first glance you're pretty confident that the wooden door isn't trapped.

Legiald Galsaran wrote:

Perception: 1d20+9

Stealth: 1d20+7

You crouch in the shadows waiting for something to happen. As you scan the forest you see that the swirling mist that hugs the forest's floor does not dissipate in the slight break in the trees near the house. They continue to swirl unimpeded by the sun's rays.

Nera Turvian wrote:

You step into the light following Charon and can see her slowly approaching the wooden house with a soft disembodied voice encouraging you to follow her "Charon is moving in on an old wood home. She's no longer hidden, if you could move closer to support her directly. I'll keep watch."


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera wanders on over to Charon still whistling a little tune, "My I sure am glad you two headed off and ambushed this house before it was to sneak up and catch Dolelan and I unawares." she chimes cheerfully.

She'll cast detect magic on the house before closing in, but unless otherwise unimpeded she'll casually walk up and....."*Knock*...*noc*noc*noc*noc*... *Nock* Nock*".... knock on either the front door or the doorway and wait a short time for a reply of some kind her scimitar resting hung over her shoulder in one hand.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Nera Turvian wrote:

Nera wanders on over to Charon still whistling a little tune, "My I sure am glad you two headed off and ambushed this house before it was to sneak up and catch Dolelan and I unawares." she chimes cheerfully.

She'll cast detect magic on the house before closing in, but unless otherwise unimpeded she'll casually walk up and....."*Knock*...*noc*noc*noc*noc*... *Nock* Nock*".... knock on either the front door or the doorway and wait a short time for a reply of some kind her scimitar resting hung over her shoulder in one hand.

Stepping closer towards the open door you can see a bit more of what's going on inside. Just inside the door sheets of green fungus and lichen grow along the walls and floor. Vines intertwine themselves over the sagging benches, broken table, and narrow cupboards scattered about the room, in a small alcove to your left there seems to be an old brick stove but the mortar seems to have started coming lose some time ago. Dominating this all is a large tree trunk too wide to wrap your arms around sprouting from almost the center of the room and growing straight up through the roof.

As you knock on the door you see a small furry form dart from the open through one of the many holes where the wall meets the floor into the forest behind.


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Rolls on perception/identify:

Perception check on the small furry form
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Knoweledge rolls (Identify)
(Arcana)
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
(Dungeoneering)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
(Planes)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
(Religion)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Nera looks a little surprised at the small furry thing she sees dart out of the house. "Anybody else see that?......weird..." she'll give another few knocks and exclaim in common and then in Slyvan "I'm coming inside I mean you no harm..." before walking into the house, unless anyone else stops her.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Nera Turvian wrote:

The small furry creature appeared to be a bunny rabbit, though it's hard to say for sure. It did have long ears and a poof ball tail.

As you speak, stepping into the house, the light begins to brighten, as if someone slowly raised the dimmer when you stepped inside. Immediately you notice that the mist seems to stop at the door, unable to cross the threshold.


Female Human Two-Weapon Fighter- 2/Rogue- 3

Charon will enter the door not touching anything. She'll look around the house to see if she sees anything.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Charon Warblade wrote:
Charon will enter the door not touching anything. She'll look around the house to see if she sees anything.

Stepping through the door past Nera you see the same thing, that the swirling mist outside stops at the door and the room within seems to brighten a bit as it does. Stepping over large roots and rotten furniture you're able to get around the tree trunk and see that it was obscuring a hallway to your right where the light seems to get a bit brighter. Looking down the hallway you see that it branches out to a room on the right and just past that, a room on the left. The light seems to be coming from the room on the right.


Legiald slips an eye to the lodge a moment as he holds tight, whispering as though to himself. "Is there is more to the house than... huh? It wasn't that bright just a moment ago. Oh, this is the part where someone grabs something and someone else dies, isn't it." He turns back around, keeping low. A part of him forgets the magic of the message, and quietly continues muttering under his breath. "Great. I didn't bring my shovel, its going to be hard to bury them here. Next time. I'll have a shovel. Maybe there is one lying around. Dolelan might have one. Or better. A vengeful ghost takes offense to a sensible investigation and possess the decent looking girl. Hmm. The ghost could have a better pers... Oh... ~snake holes~ ... You all can hear me, still, can't you. God's sake, tell me what's going on."

Remaining hidden, he continues scanning the mists for the unwelcome.


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Sorry for any delay, didn't want to go kicking down doors without letting others react.

Nera smiles as she listens to Legialds ramblings she whispers back "If you're so curious why don't you stop cowering in the bushes and come find out with us. Unless you boys are going to let the brave girls do all the exploring for you while you hide in the bushes. I'll wait if you can find the courage...." she pauses for a moment and then comments "Don't fret over such things Legiald if I die just burn my body, much easier..." a few seconds pass and she adds "Walter would definitely like to be buried, though."

She'll wait for a while unless Charon advances in which case she'll follow.


"Alright, I'll help explore the house."

Coming out of hiding, Legiald puts his bow away. Moving in but keeping just out of sword reach of the others, he scans the room slowly. "What is keeping the mist out?" He looks closer at the tree and gestures to it. "Any idea what any of this suggests?"

He waits a moment before moving toward the other rooms, looking for further clues.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Legiald Galsaran wrote:
Remaining hidden, he continues scanning the mists for the unwelcome.
Dolelan Callennan wrote:
Knowledge (nature): 1d20+12, how old do I estimate the tree growing through the roof to be?

A tree of that size is at least 200 years old, though that's nearly impossible considering that those wooden planks wouldn't last 100 years untended in this environment.

Sorry, forgot that I do all the reactionary stuff.

Spoiler:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Legiald and Dolelan, both of you notice that the mist has slowly begun to recede, the faint daylight flitting through the canopy is also fading though it's nowhere near sundown considering you've only been in the woods for a couple hours.


Elven Archivist 5

Dolelan hangs back and watches his companions work, a spell on the tip of his tongue in case something should go wrong. He is somewhat distracted by Legaid's muttering, but with everyone deciding to approach the house he decides there is little point in him keeping his current position. He informs everyone, "I am going to do a quick walk-around, I'd rather like to know if there are any other exits before I go in there. This mist... there is some very powerful magic behind it, possibly the artifact I told you about earlier. Something in that house is either warding against the magic, or creating it..."

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18, how old do I estimate the tree growing through the roof to be?


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera looks at Legiald "Nope, but it sure is weird" pondering for a moment "Hmmmmm..... lets go check out the room down the hallway with the light." she hesitates for a moment "I'd say be ready for trouble, but lets not be hostile should this place not call for it"

She'll wander down the hall towards the room on the right.


Also moving to the rooms via the hall. Legiald will go first unless Charon bumps ahead. If the following statement is just completely wrong, please clarify for me, Roshan!

"It doesn't seem like that door would have caused that loud screech. The sun is fading and mist withdrawing. Be ready for anything."

With that, Legiald draws his longsword.


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera perks up "Well I hardly think being ready for anything is even feasible....." she then stammers "I mean a giant sentient bowl of rice pudding that shoots rainbows and bleeds stardust falls under the category.... of well anything...... and I don't think I could ever be ready for that...." as they make their way down the hall.


Elven Archivist 5

Nera wrote:
a giant sentient bowl of rice pudding that shoots rainbows and bleeds stardust falls under the category.... of well anything......

So, now I know what to make when I cast silent image...


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Legiald Galsaran wrote:

Walking down the hallway you tread carefully, more than once you feel a hollow opening beneath the moss and lichen that covers the hard packed earthen floor. Inching your way down the light seems to be getting clearer, not brighter, but it's as if your vision was clouded by something. Finally you get to the room basking the house in light and you see the source.

Sitting amidst the rubble and ruin of a house long past it's prime is a small mound of earth, perfectly rounded, randomly protruding near the far left corner of the room. Atop the mound is a single dainty flower with white petals resembling a rose of some kind though not of any you recognize. The flower shines with a subtle iridescence, not exactly glowing, it simply seems to radiate light.

So Nera, Charon, and Legiald are all within the house, Dolelan, gonna chill outside?


Elven Archivist 5

Quote:
"I am going to do a quick walk-around, I'd rather like to know if there are any other exits before I go in there."

Just waiting to see how that goes, then I'll join everyone...


After a moment to discover none of us recognize it...

"Dolelan?! Come take a look at this."

Legiald nears the mound, close enough to reach. Crouching down, he inspects it more closely. "So, little guy, are you a curse or blessing?"


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera looks spooked as Legiald nears the mound she mumbles out "Donttoucheit!!!" she casts detect magic and scans the room, ready to feel blinded again.


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
Nera Turvian wrote:
Nera looks spooked as Legiald nears the mound she mumbles out "Donttoucheit!!!" she casts detect magic and scans the room, ready to feel blinded again.

Nera:
Detect magic reveals a similar situation as to that outside, though in the house it seems a little more tame. Instead of a driving snowstorm it seems more like snowflakes flitting on the breeze, distracting but not overwhelmingly so

Do you touch it :) ?


I get the feeling you want me to... for now, just looking. (link) I'm very much reminded of this. No hidden message, just funny.


Female Elf (Forelorn) Blade-Bound Magus 5

Nera takes a look around still cautious before sighing "Let's not touch anything that seems strange or magical......just yet" she'll take a 20 on perception to search the room for roughly 2 minuets. 28 and call out in each of the languages she knows "Is anybody here we mean you no harm..." before deciding to leave the room and it's strange flower to look through the other room down the hallway and then back to the living room? and repeat the same process.

She motions for the whoever is accompanying her to follow, but doesn't much care if they do.

451 to 500 of 1,081 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chapter 1: Just Beneath the Surface All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.