Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

BurritoMaker - A Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master MJinthePitt


51 to 95 of 95 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Taldor

So I don't actually have Knowledge Religion so here is a roll with Wis and Divine Favor: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Edit: Well that was really lucky...

Any time Leroy sees a passerby approach Leroy hits himself with the cantrip Enhanced Diplomacy.


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

no kidding...
Zavier comes out of his lab on the first day with the Alchemist's Kindness in hand. He looks at the bar, then looks at his hand. He quickly does 2+2=SCIENCE!

He rushes back into the bar to make more Alchemist's Kindness with what he got out of the forest...and once he is out he goes back out there to collect more ingredients and then a couple more for supplies to make the following items.

I'm just going to put 3 rolls down, if it's more or less I can craft just tell me later and I'll jot it down.

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

I'll roll a knowledge nature and a craft check for each of them since I'm looking for specific things just to get them out of the way. If I don't find the stuff to make the item MJ just ignore the craft check then, I guess.

Alchemist's Kindness
Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Craft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Incense
Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Craft:1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22

Repellent, Vermin
Knowledge(Nature):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Craft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

He repeats this cycle until the order comes in or something happens

If this is too much just slap me on the head and just say "BAD ZAVIER"

Taldor

Here comes another amazing roll! 1d20 ⇒ 2

Now MJ, just multiply that by 10 and you have my real roll... because you know... stuff.


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

MJ:
Sometime before the egg hatches and before the supplies arrive. Zavier looks at the egg and decides to do a little... experiment. He gathers some ingredients , drinks a potion of Crafter's fortune, and sees what he can make...

He takes:
The larynx
The centipede egg
The Mite Eyes
The Kobold Tail
Some of his own blood.

and he burns a stick of incense for good measure

He spends a good amount of time combining these together to see what he can make...you know...for science...

Throughout the day whoever passes by the lab hears mad laughter coming from the lab and smells the scent of progress...which oddly smells very nice.

p.s. I have no idea where you want to go with this.

and a Craft roll if you need it.


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

MJ:

Just realized I forgot to roll the damn check also I figure I'm trying to make some sort of mutant centipede thingy or a new type of poison...pretty much whatever your going to let me get away with
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35


Zavier:
Aside from making a mess and ending up with a dead centipede, you're able to extract two doses of giant centipede poison.

Save, FORT DC 13; 1/round for 6 rounds; 1d3 Dex damage; Cure 1 save

Leroy:
As you complete your prayer in from of the centipede egg, the creature inside of the egg begins to thrash around and the egg rocks from side to side for a few moments. From inside of the egg you hear a long hiss.


Male Half-Elf Druid 1

One of the days that Tathar is feeling slightly better he goes for a walk with the priest. On their way around Tathar greets his fellow traveling companions and says that he feels that this latest ordeal was too much for him and had sent a message to one of his closer friends that he had met in his early days of being in the forests, to come to the post so that they might discuss much.


M Halfling Dual Cursed Oracle 2

Hearing the egg hiss Leroy and Orhan stare at the egg for several minutes until finally Leroy turns to Orhan and asks "Do you think that was a good hiss or a bad hiss?" Turning back to the egg Leroy mutters to himself "Oleg sure wont like this if it was a bad hiss..."


On the 18th of Pharast (a day before Oleg expected) the equipment arrives in a fairly new looking wagon. A pitiful looking riding horse trails alongside of the wagon.

One of Kesten's men stops the wagon at the gate of the trading post and the driver calls out, "Oi! Oleg! I got dat stuff for ya mate. Deese guy gunna let me in?"

The commotion starts to draw a crowd of people from around the trading post. When the party begins to arrive they recognize a familiar face sitting next to the driver.

The Reveal:
Looking a lot healthier than the last time you saw him is the messenger.


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

Before grabbing his equipment Zavier approaches the messenger. He looks him over and says to him "Yes...Yes..Patient has made a full recovery. Very nice...Good work my good man." He then proceeds to shake his hand and walk over to check the equipment.


M Halfling Dual Cursed Oracle 2

Ass I said earlier I use Enhanced Diplomacy anytime someone approaches.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
D6: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Let me know if you need anything else.


Leroy Quabb wrote:

Ass I said earlier I use Enhanced Diplomacy anytime someone approaches.

Diplomacy: 1d20+10
D6: 1d6

Let me know if you need anything else.

Looks good. I'm going to have to pull a few things out of book two in order to figure this out but feel free to RP up to 5 transactions here on the message board. I'll be curious as to what you sell.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

If Zavier managed to make everything from that big block of text we got:

5 Alchemist Kindness
1 Vermin Repellent
9 Sticks of Incense (kinda used one of them)


Zachman08 wrote:

If Zavier managed to make everything from that big block of text we got:

5 Alchemist Kindness
1 Vermin Repellent
9 Sticks of Incense (kinda used one of them)

Check out the post to Zavier on page one regarding the Alchemist Kindness. It was the last thing on the page. The incense is easy.

What kind of vermin are you trying to repel? Anything aside from actual mice and such is going to actually require something else.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

Zavier keeps 1 alchemist kindness for...scientific purposes(also to feed to pigs to see if they can get high) and gives the rest to Tathar to sell to people when they wake up hung over. Also it's just general Vermin Repellent, it's an actual item in UE.


M Halfling Dual Cursed Oracle 2

As people pass by the tent that is acting as a makeshift store front Leroy invites people in to have a look at the wears. When ever someone comes in Leroy immediately goes into his obviously preprepared speech.

"Greetings, good Sir and/or Madam welcome to my humble shop. Here we offer two things. One! The finest Alchemical Items to ever grace the green belt right under this tent, crafted by one of the finest Alchemists for all time! I present to you..." looking around the room for something to show case "Vermin Repellent so strong that bugbears steer clear! Ah, and how could I have forgotten about these!" as Leroy reaches for the incense "Sticks of incense so grand the Gods themselves weep when they get their scent." Finally setting the incense down and rubbing his hands together, "And Second! The best healing you've ever had thats not from a bottle. You Sir and/or Madam look a bit under the weather, I could heal you up in a jiffy for a minimal fee!"

Then looking down at his pocket before they can respond leroy pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket, barely concealed from the customers and starts to murmur the words to himself, "Good Sir and or Madam, Vermin Repellent, Incense, healing and... thats it." Shoving the paper back in his pocket he redirects his attention to his customers, "So what would you like today?"


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

"and pigs! don't forget about the pigs!"


Human Expert 2

At some point during the party's time at the trading post.

Oleg heads to the side of the building where some of the party has been sleeping and nails up this poster. "If any of y'all see this thing out there ... first off, don't die. Then see if you can take care of him."


Side-note since no one had asked before last night, there was a full moon 4 days before the group first met at the wine bar. It's 19 days till the next full moon.


In the time the party has been back at the trading post some of you may have noticed that Kesten and Tathar have been spending a lot of time in quiet conversation over pints at Tathar's brew. When a member of the party passes by Kesten will glance in their direction quickly and then continue in hushed discussion with the druid.


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

Zavier waves at Tathar, laughs at Kesten,and proceeds into his lab.

Zavier spends the 4 days crafting a whole bunch of crap, training pigs, and teaching Mandy the meaning of life.

I'll do the crafting rolls in a different post since it might take multiple.

Training Pigs:
Work
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Stay
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Teaching Mandy the meaning of life...not really sure what you would want for this one so I'll add the bonus later.
1d20 ⇒ 18

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

Crafting rolls!:

going to blow all my extracts for the 4 days on crafter's fortune

First Zavier melts down that spare Bandit's silver medallion they got...

Weapon Blanch, Silver (50 sp)
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40

EDIT: ... soooo thats going to be 40*20=800/7=114.28...I complete this in 1/2 a day.

Weapon Blanch, Silver (50 sp)
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31

EDIT: 31*20=620/7=88.57, that one takes a day.

He then throws some Worg fat, tindertwigs, and kobold's tails together to make his alchemist fire (that's how you make it right?)

Alchemist Fire (200 sp)
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35

Edit: 35*20=700/7=100, so half way done.

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21

Edit: Welp...21*20=420/7=60, so not done yet

Weapon Blanch, Silver X2 = 3 gp and 2 sp
Alchemist Fire = 6 gp and 6 sp
Total = 10 gp


Once back at Oleg's post, Elrosse helps Tathar with planting seeds and the like for his brewery. When he sees that Tathar is engaged in conversation with the priest, Elrosse respectfully keeps his distance and then goes to help his friend when the priest leaves. Elrosse doesn't ask questions about their conversations but whatever Tathar brings up, Elrosse listens. One day Elrosse goes up to Oleg and asks if the latest shipment from up North has any silver in it because Elrosse can't remember if he asked Oleg to order him any.


Forgot to mention, in the area where you found the dead trapper the party also finds what you realize is the gushing source of the Thorn River. From amongst a rockfall on a hillside is a fast gurgling spring. This spring somehow produces enough water to turn into a raging river dozens of miles downstream. Yeah.


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

Once they get back to Oleg's, Zavier quickly begins construction on his new laboratory using surrounding trees for lumber and his carpentry tools to make a plain, unassuming 10 X 15 single story wooden building complete with a pen on the side for his pigs. It will be positioned to the back left of the trading post...near the bodies...

Craft Carpentry check (w/ crafter's fortune and Masterwork tools)
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Zavier refuses to leave the outpost until it is finished and immediately moves his stuff into his new lab and the pigs into the new pen

Handle Animal for the pigs to usher them to the new pen

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

He also sets down some rules for his new companion while he is at the outpost.

1. No killing or harming humanoids or Mandy without direct consent of one of the party
2. Do not be seen inside of the Trading Post
3. No lighting buildings on fire without consent of Zavier
4. No stealing without consent of Zavier
5. Kesten is a douche, rules 2-4 do not apply to him.

Zavier attempts to convince the mite that following these rules are imperative to the mite's survival and would hold back their progress for making bigger boomsticks. He then attempts to impress the need for science not to hampered by such events in a long ranting speech.

er... Let's go with Diplomacy?
[dice] 1d20+2 [dice]


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

During breaks in between building his new laboratory, Zavier will ask his new assistant for a sample of their ingenious alchemical device. Provided that he gets one, he will then take a break to examine it in passing but not enough to set back the construction of the new lab.

Diplomacy to get him to actually give me a sample
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Craft Alchemy for the examination
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

EDIT: mistyped the Diplomacy roll in the first post
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


M Halfling Dual Cursed Oracle 2

Casually walking up to Oleg with Orhan in tow Leroy gives Oleg an over the top greeting, "Oleg old pal, how are you?" Leroy continues to speak before Oleg even has a chance to respond, "Thats great to hear! So, I've been thinking, your place has been getting more and more crowded between the increase in traffic and..." as he looks around, "the soldiers and others we tell to come here for safety. BUT... there is nothing to do here except drink at Tathar's bar. And we know what happens when people drink and have nothing to do... they break stuff and hurt people. Thats why I've come up with a plan!"

Paying no attention to Oleg, whom I assume is extremely worried at this point, Leroy proceeds to describe his idea, "I'm going to set up a boxing ring right next to Tathar's place so that people can take out any pent up aggression in safe, controlled environment. The best part is that you don't have to worry about a thing! I'll take care of everything and all you have to do is watch as you get more customers as the fights get more popular! I just wanted to let you know what I was doing so you didn't get upset or anything... well take care good friend!" After finishing the conversation Leroy walks away from Oleg without waiting for his response.

So MJ, I have a bit more planed for this but I will wait to see how this plays out first before continuing on with what I'm doing. If you need any rolls from me at this point just let me know and I will give you some.


Elrosse walks up to Tathar and asks what he thinks of adding another floor or another room to his brewery so that Elrosse might have a room of his own where he can make bows in private.

After talking with Tathar, Elrosse goes out back the brewery and starts to look for wood with which to make Garett a bow.


Human Expert 2

Oleg kind of shakes his head as Leroy walks off. He doesn't say a word but he doesn't look pleased.


M Halfling Dual Cursed Oracle 2

As Leroy walks off he thinks to himself that it might take some time to build an arena on his own, so Leroy figures he could always ask for some help. Immediately after speaking to Oleg, Leroy searches the trading post for Kesten. When he finally finds him Leroy casts Enhanced Diplomacy on himself and then approaches Kesten:

"Kesten, how are you?" This time Leroy waits for a response, "Since we cleared out the small bandit camp a couple days ago I figured it should be pretty quite around her for a bit. So I was wondering if I could borrow one or two of your men for a couple days. I'm working on a project that should help boost morale around here and I need some help making it. It wont be anything dangerous like what Zavier is doing over there..." as he motions towards the lab Zavier is constructing. "But it should really raise everyones spirits and give us something to do in our free time."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Regardless of wether or not Leroy is able to get Kesten to lend him some men he stops by Tathar's to let him know that he plans to make an arena next to his place. He lets Tathar know that it wont be anything to big, just a place to let people blow off some steam and get a bit more traffic to the trading post (and Tathar's Brewery) if the fights prove to be popular.

MJ, how long will it take me to make the arena? Because hopefully he can get it done pretty quick if he has help from Kesten's men. I'm picturing a boxing ring surrounded by a row or two of benches, with everything covered by an awning to give some protection from the elements (but not enclosed).

Edit: Leroy asks Kesten for one or two of his best builder/engineers. Also, the ring only as to be an elevated platform and it can get nicer depending on how this develops.


When Elrosse finds a piece of wood up to his standards, he starts working on Garrett's bow behind Tathar's brewery.

Craft Bows: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

After a bit, elrosse realizes that it's hot and the sun gets in his eyes sometimes. He walks over to Oleg and Svetlana and asks if they have a tarp he can use to cover his work area.

After working on this project for a bit, Elrosse decides he needs to practice his archery. He goes to the stables and grabs a bundle of hay and takes it back to his work area. Then, Elrosse goes out and collects some wood so that the hay bundle will be on a stand above the ground. With some sticks, wire, and a whole lot of force, Elrosse makes a (relatively) round shape for target practice. He then takes some berries and crushes them into a paste and paints a target on the hay. He sets his new target up 40(ish) feet away so that he can alternate between close range combat and farther away targets.

i don't know what kind of role you want for practice but here's an attack role i suppose

Arrow shot at the target at 30ft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Edit: Elrosse is unhappy with the way his first shot went and fires another shot

Second attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

After training a bit longer, Elrosse goes back to his work area and starts making silver arrows from the silver bars that were bought.

Craft Bows for making arrows: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


[ooc]This occurs at some point during the week Zavier is building his shack and Leroy is beginning design and construction of the boxing ring.[/occ]

While construction is ongoing outside of the trading post two riders approach from the north, one carrying a flag of Restov. Kesten's men do not raise an alarm and a simple double-strike of a watch bell alerts the leader of the guards as the riders are a short distance from the former fort.

Kesten meets the riders outside of the gates and after a few short words one of the riders dismounts and the two men step into the fort. The banner holder dismounts and makes himself at home in Kesten's small encampment.

A short time later the two men return, Oleg is trailing them with a look of concern on his face. The bannerman climbs back onto his horse and the two immediately head for the road.

===

Later in the day when hammering and curses of frustration have ceased coming from Zavier's construction site Kesten calls the party together. Oleg hovers on the periphery, his brow still bunched in a look of concern. Diego stands next a few steps back from Kesten, he looks significantly more confident with his presence at this gathering than Oleg.

"So," he begins slowly and glances around at each member of the party, "word of your actions has gotten back to the Dragonscale throne. Most of the Swordlords are very pleased with the deeds you've been accomplishing here in the Greenbelt." Kesten pauses and for a moment Diego has a look of satisfaction on his face.

to be continued ...

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

1d8 ⇒ 8

Taldor

1d8 ⇒ 4

Edit: This is for Orhan, Leroy also got a 4.


Male Kobold Fighter (Thunderstriker) 3

All the HP rolls!
1d10 ⇒ 9


Male Kobold Fighter (Thunderstriker) 3

1d10 ⇒ 5


M Halfling Dual Cursed Oracle 2

After gimping away in defeat and shame from the Staglord's fort Leroy stops and collapses in exhaustion. Looking around he begins to realize that all may be lost, although dull Leroy figures that the place where he has left Orhan most likely is the place his missing comrades are as well.

After sitting in despair for several hours Leroy gets an excited look on his face and shouts in the air, "The Kobolds will help!" With a renewed vigor Leroy puts all of his effort into shifting into wolf form and makes as fast as he can for the Kobold's cave. Once he reaches their cave he again focuses his efforts into shifting, this time into hybrid form.

Entering their cave Leroy asks to see the leader (asked by name but I can't remember it right now). Once Leroy is given an audience with him, Leroy informs him of what has happened and lets him know that he is sure is friends are being held captive there. Once he is done Leroy asks if the Soot-scales could spare several men for the assault on the Staglord's fort. (He uses enhanced diplomacy of course).

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

I will leave it their until I know how many men, if any, the Soot-scales give me.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1
Leroy Quabb wrote:

After gimping away in defeat and shame from the Staglord's fort Leroy stops and collapses in exhaustion. Looking around he begins to realize that all may be lost, although dull Leroy figures that the place where he has left Orhan most likely is the place his missing comrades are as well.

After sitting in despair for several hours Leroy gets an excited look on his face and shouts in the air, "The Kobolds will help!" With a renewed vigor Leroy puts all of his effort into shifting into wolf form and makes as fast as he can for the Kobold's cave. Once he reaches their cave he again focuses his efforts into shifting, this time into hybrid form.

Entering their cave Leroy asks to see the leader (asked by name but I can't remember it right now). Once Leroy is given an audience with him, Leroy informs him of what has happened and lets him know that he is sure is friends are being held captive there. Once he is done Leroy asks if the Soot-scales could spare several men for the assault on the Staglord's fort. (He uses enhanced diplomacy of course).

1d20+10

I will leave it their until I know how many men, if any, the Soot-scales give me.

This can only end poorly...

Also MJ for the love of God don't kill the original party!! Zavier wants to live!! To LIVEEEEE

Taldor

Orhan II HP rolls:
1d8 ⇒ 4
1d8 ⇒ 4
1d8 ⇒ 8


Male Kobold Fighter (Thunderstriker) 3

As Zack Zack says his farewells to his fellow warriors, he takes their spears and vows to use them to slay more "Douchebag Large Folk". He also instructs them to send a runner to the outpost with a buckler from the armory.

In Draconic, he then tells them to prepare for his return and the glory he will bring with him.

Taldor

Before dismissing the Kobolds Leroy attempts to make them snap to attention, "You have done great today men, you all did me proud. Go home and celebrate our victory and inform your chief that he will have his reward. Keep up your training and try to get some of your fellow clan members into fighting shape because I may be calling upon you again soon. If any of you wish you can join the rest of us in returning to Oleg's. I'm proud of you all."

After the Kobolds have left Leroy turns to the rest of the party, "I may have forgot to mention that in return for the Kobolds' help, Chief Sootscale has demanded that he be given a position on our council should we found a city." After saying this Leroy turns and continues to walk back to Oleg's, talking to Many about the after action report.

Taldor

Leroy requests Oleg order a scroll or Remove Disease made at CL 12th to remove the blessings brought upon him by his gods.


Male Kobold Fighter (Thunderstriker) 3

Zack Zack throws the bandits in the pits where the belong ( I swear this should be our new jail) and tell the guards that they have new "guests". He also ties the witches hands behind her back and places her in the second cell so she can't do any of that magicy mumbo-jumbo.

He warns her that if she attempts to escape using magic he will let Garret cut her tongue out to ensure the safety of the oupost
Intimidate 1d20 ⇒ 20

He then forces her to drink Zavier's whiskey until she passes out.

Zack Zack goes up to Kesten when things have died down and motions him to follow him saying it is important. He brings him to the Diplomat's body and shows him the crest and explains the entire situation that the group found him in and asks for his opinion since he is more in tune with the situation in the North.

[Edit] WTF Zack Zack WTF...


Male Human Alchemist (Vivisectionist, Preservationist) 3

Zavier takes his time during the lull in between getting back to the fort and receiving the funds to build their town to concentrate on his much neglected SCIENCE.

He spends the time instructing Frackalackin in the ways of Alchemy and how to make s&#* blow up
Knowledge Alchemy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

and other time dissecting the small fireworks that the Mites use in order to understand their workings
Knowledge Alchemy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


M Halfling Dual Cursed Oracle 2

Sorry, I posted the other comment just so I wouldn't forget.

After returning to the trading post Leroy approaches Oleg, "Oleg good friend, I have a couple things I need to talk to you about. First, I am going to be hosting a boxing tournament in my new ring in the coming days, I just want to make sure you have no major objections to this. Second, I have lived with my blessing for sometime and I'm not sure if it is something I always wish to have. Next time your order a shipment of supplies as the runner to pick me up something that can cure my condition. Thank you for your help friend."

After speaking with Oleg, Leroy sets out and starts creating some signs advertising that a boxing tourney will be held in 5 days (he writes the actual date). The winner will receive a 50gp purse, paid out of Leroy's funds of course, and the registration fee will be 5gp a person. He hangs them up around Oleg's and begins to prepare the ring and informs Tathar that their may be an influx of customers. Leroy will also advertise the event to anyone that he meets as they travel to and from the trading post.

51 to 95 of 95 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / BurritoMaker game play thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.