Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


BurritoMaker - A Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master MJinthePitt


101 to 150 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Taldor

How much credit are we able to get from Oleg for the gems and what not MJ?

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

are we on some sort of timetable for the exploration? I kinda want to do some building and science-y things


Zachman08 wrote:
are we on some sort of timetable for the exploration? I kinda want to do some building and science-y things

The charter from Restov doesn't indicate any kind of time table. You've got all the time you need to explore.


Please Don't Kill Me wrote:
How much credit are we able to get from Oleg for the gems and what not MJ?

Originally Oleg had extended 500 gp worth of credit for the gear and horses that were recovered from the bandit slaughter. In the post today, he offered a 1,000 gp credit for the return of Svetlana's ring.

Of course, you all didn't know it was her ring until she saw it on the table and snatched it up. Nor did you know he was going to offer a reward for it.

That's what you get for leaving the trading post on "day 2" and not coming back for almost 2 weeks. :)

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1
MJinthePitt wrote:
Please Don't Kill Me wrote:
How much credit are we able to get from Oleg for the gems and what not MJ?

Originally Oleg had extended 500 gp worth of credit for the gear and horses that were recovered from the bandit slaughter. In the post today, he offered a 1,000 gp credit for the return of Svetlana's ring.

Of course, you all didn't know it was her ring until she saw it on the table and snatched it up. Nor did you know he was going to offer a reward for it.

That's what you get for leaving the trading post on "day 2" and not coming back for almost 2 weeks. :)

well s#+*... In that case I say we take a week off guys cause I have SCIENCE to do.... also I need to build a laboratory


I'm cool with that zach. Tathar has to see to his garden and brewery

Taldor

Hey Zach, in the GP amount that you have listed does that include the 500gp credit Oleg extend to us? Also, to everyone, have we decided on how we are going to split the loot? There are a couple things I want to buy when I have the funds but I definitely don't want to drain the treasury.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

it actually doesn't


If something has a set cost, give me a tally of how much things are going to cost that you want Oleg to order. I'll check Ultimate Equipment to see if things like salt and live pigs have a cost yet. Otherwise we'll just agree on a price.

As of the end of day one back at the trading post the party has a total of 1,500 gp credit. If you want to keep that in the "loot" list add it in as a separate line item since it's only good for trade with Oleg.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

Ok guys with out selling anything yet we got 1500 of credit and 13 PP, 1807 GP, 507 SP, 193 CP. I say we divide it evenly and leave the remainder in the party chest for future use team use. That would leave each of us with 300 credit, 2 PP, 361 GP, 101 SP, and 38 CP. That leaves us with a remainder of 3PP, 2GP, 2SP, and 3CP.

Anybody have any objections or other ways to divide loot? We can resplit credit once we trade stuff in.

Taldor

Zachman08 wrote:

Ok guys with out selling anything yet we got 1500 of credit and 13 PP, 1807 GP, 507 SP, 193 CP. I say we divide it evenly and leave the remainder in the party chest for future use team use. That would leave each of us with 300 credit, 2 PP, 361 GP, 101 SP, and 38 CP. That leaves us with a remainder of 3PP, 2GP, 2SP, and 3CP.

Anybody have any objections or other ways to divide loot? We can resplit credit once we trade stuff in.

Sounds good to me. Also should we take into account items that we picked up while adventuring? Like how I picked up the MW Cold Iron Sickle and Brian garbed the Boots of Elven Kind. Or should we just try to keep physical loot that we find separate from the gp total and try to even out that distribution as we come across those items?

Also, does that total include the gems and other fun stuff (which are considered trade goods and get sold at full price)?


Someone remind me to mention this tonight if it doesn't come up.

Oleg won't take gems or jewelry for trade. He strictly sends coin up north for his merchandise. If you're interested in trading in something like that he'll send the item up north to his contact but the coin that comes back is non-negotiable with him.


Last night someone mentioned something about etching Dante's name into the orc double-axe. Was this an actual plan or just a passing thought?

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

I have to make the acid first

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

Don't mind me just doing some MATH in the name of SCIENCE!

cost of Alchemist's Kindness in Silver Pieces = 10gp

Rolled a 20 (forgot to add a 2 in there thanks to the lab we got from the bear slayer).

DC for Alchemist's Kindness is DC 15(?)

20*15=300/7=42ish so that's going to be 4 times the cost of the product.

Which means I pretty much get it done within a day....so I make more...


Chris, just for clarification. Are you looking for the giant centipede to be Awakened or just intelligent?

Taldor

MJinthePitt wrote:
Chris, just for clarification. Are you looking for the giant centipede to be Awakened or just intelligent?

Just intelligent enough so I can attempt to rear it like an animal (1 or 2 Int). That way I can attempt to make it like a guard dog or any other animal you can buy... but a centipede... So essentially it will be like our horses, it doesn't level up (not an Animal Companion) but it can be used to perform tasks assuming I can succeed in rearing the thing and pass any appropriate handle animal checks.

Edit: On a side note, an awakened Giant Centipede helping around Oleg's would be pretty awesome. Try to talk to it and have it gather crafting materials for Zavier and Tathar while we are gone. So I guess if this is possible I'm all for it, it just wasn't my original goal.


Please Don't Kill Me wrote:
MJinthePitt wrote:
Chris, just for clarification. Are you looking for the giant centipede to be Awakened or just intelligent?

Just intelligent enough so I can attempt to rear it like an animal (1 or 2 Int). That way I can attempt to make it like a guard dog or any other animal you can buy... but a centipede... So essentially it will be like our horses, it doesn't level up (not an Animal Companion) but it can be used to perform tasks assuming I can succeed in rearing the thing and pass any appropriate handle animal checks.

Edit: On a side note, an awakened Giant Centipede helping around Oleg's would be pretty awesome. Try to talk to it and have it gather crafting materials for Zavier and Tathar while we are gone. So I guess if this is possible I'm all for it, it just wasn't my original goal.

Give me one more of those amazing rolls and we'll see what happens. I've already made up my mind on where this is going but I want to see just how insane it gets.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

By the way Mj I want to do something with my egg too before it hatches but I can't do it now cause I'm not at home.


Garrett is going to spend his time eating, drinking and sleeping.

(no craft skills beyond trap-making...)

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

so is poof going to retire tathar?


Garret, do you want to make a Knowledge Arcana roll regarding the stuff you want for scrying or talk to anyone who might actually know something about it?

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

No mutant centipede for zavier :(


Zachman08 wrote:
No mutant centipede for zavier :(

Sorry, not yet. I read up on Vivisectionist a bit.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

Yeah I also figured it was way to early but its something zavier would do

btw anyone can read what I posted for MJ now if they want to RP it


Zachman08 wrote:
Yeah I also figured it was way to early but its something zavier would do

That's what I figured. Since the roll was so amazing figured you had to get something of of it.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

So guys me and MJ think that we would switch over campaigns after the end of book 1. How does that sound to the rest of you?

Also some answers and stuff before that:

1. Yes you can rebuild your character

2. We will be doing some board stuff before the acutal RP date so please be prepared for that

3. I've re-fluffed the world and rules in a way that changes in drastically so read it over and tell me if I'm full of s#@% before we start.

Also I've started rewriting a lot of rules from the world so you might want to take a look at them before you decide whether or not to rebuild.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

I call the brewery!

Also can you guys read over the new campaign stuff for the pathfinder 5012 campaign? See if it's to you liking.


pssh, Tathar is gonna run the brewery now that hes no longer adventuring. I read over the new stuff. It sounds interesting. Do our magic items we currently have still work? Like the amulets of nat armor? What are the rules to rebuilding? Can we change classes? Races? those are my major questions. The augmented weapon stuff sounds really sweet though


Zach and I exchanged a few messages the other day. Let's start off the session on Thursday by going through some details about the campaigns.

We definitely have a few more weeks of Kingmaker book one left (as long as everyone is interested in finishing things up). Then I'd like to spend a session going over the kingdom building rules and setting things up initially. At that point we'd be able to move RP to the boards for a while.

That would give Zach the chance to get everything ready to restart his campaign.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

IT's SCIENCE TIME!!!

Also the rules for my campaign have changed dramatically (again...yeah I know) so go take a look at them when you have time.

Taldor

Hey Mj, was I able to sell any healing during our stay at the trading post?


Please Don't Kill Me wrote:
Hey Mj, was I able to sell any healing during our stay at the trading post?

Give me a Diplomacy roll and a d6 for good measure. Let's see how many customers you lost to Jhod and Bokken.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1
MJinthePitt wrote:
Please Don't Kill Me wrote:
Hey Mj, was I able to sell any healing during our stay at the trading post?
Give me a Diplomacy roll and a d6 for good measure. Let's see how many customers you lost to Jhod and Bokken.

Remember that he also has Zavier's alchemical stuff to sell...and Zavier is not the one selling them.

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

Hey Sam can you train one of my pigs to do stuff?


Yeah I can. Depending on what you want could take quite a bit of time. A couple to several weeks. What specifically did you want them to learn to do?

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

mostly work and stay tricks

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

rolling for hp

1d8 ⇒ 8


1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Taldor

Level 3 HP
Leroy: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Orhan: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


email:
Hey all, check your Gmail. I sent something out last night with a question regarding the BurritoMaker campaign, gaming and ultimately Zach's campaign too. If everyone is in agreement with it we could potentially move forward with it as early as this Thursday.

I'm going to send out a follow-up email now actually.

But I'd just wanted to post this here too since I remember from originally that Gmail isn't everyone's primary email account.


ya man, i'm totally down. Our group is just serious enough and just silly enough to work perfectly.

Taldor

I agree with poof. So I cast my vote for yes


I think Zach is a yes too. I brought it up to him via text yesterday. Only thing that will really change from my side is maybe a different voice or two for NPCs.

Taldor

MJinthePitt wrote:
I think Zach is a yes too. I brought it up to him via text yesterday. Only thing that will really change from my side is maybe a different voice or two for NPCs.

But... but... why? I love the voices and personalities you have given them so far!

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

So how much time do you guys want to spend at the outpost this time?

Lantern Lodge

Male Human (I think) Student 3/Bum 1

I say until the next shipment of gear arrives which is....

Also each of us netted a total of 290 gold from last week.


Zachman08 wrote:

I say until the next shipment of gear arrives which is....

Also each of us netted a total of 290 gold from last week.

Diego is expected to return to the trading post in 4 days with the latest around of gear.


Please Don't Kill Me wrote:
MJinthePitt wrote:
I think Zach is a yes too. I brought it up to him via text yesterday. Only thing that will really change from my side is maybe a different voice or two for NPCs.
But... but... why? I love the voices and personalities you have given them so far!

From my perspective at least, Oleg and Keston sound pretty much alike. Same goes for the Sootscales and Perlivash. I'll work it out, but don't worry. Everyone's personality will stay the same.

I do a really bad southern old guy that I was thinking about for Oleg.


But I like Natpik's voice!

101 to 150 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / BurritoMaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.