Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Buried Secrets

Game Master overfiend_87

Magnimar, a city filled with crime and oppitunity. The players each have an issue, most of them being plagued with nightmares of the city in flames and others having more personal problems. The one man with all the answer, the notorious Irthir.


151 to 200 of 949 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Utrath accepts his bag from Irthir, counting out the 40 gold pieces for clearing the warehouse, and putting them with the 10 gold pieces they were given in advance. "Each little bit will help me afford to return home." he smiles as his mind is filled with another condition, "But punishment is also due.

"Yes, Utrath stay here ready for the morrow and our next work. Before I pack in for the day, maybe a trip to the bazaar would provide useful."

Utrath would buy some better bedding, a sling and other equipment as shown on the character sheet after the shopping trip. If that's OK with DM AM


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

should be. This is a huge city, bigger than Korvosa so you can get almost everything.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4
DM Aron Marczylo wrote:
should be. This is a huge city, bigger than Korvosa so you can get almost everything.

Ok, I am looking for a 40 megaton warhead. That should open up this dungeon pretty quick.


Male Human Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager)4 DR/-:2leathal 4non-leathal Hp:25[29]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

I was planning on taking the splint mail and kukri, putting me 18 in the hole, however, that can be taken out of the 40 for completing the job, giving me 22 on top of the 10 I already received and the party can split the 18? I will update my character sheet some time tonight.

"I would suggest going to the warehouse suspected of slavery next, no knowing how long they will keep the slaves there, and if we can save some of them from slavery so much the better." After receiving my cut of the pay I will go up to my room in the in and go to sleep to recover from my injuries.


Male Human Fighter 1

Slaves? Yeah we better get on that right way. As to the loot I suppose you fellers are a bit more capable of figuring things out than warhorse like myself. I would still like that climbing kit and I'm happy to share it when needed. I'm going to head home for the evening. My girls will be waiting up for me.    


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

especially the woman slaves, maybe they will be greatful and polish me staff!

I agree. In the morning let us pursue those fiends.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

Jaidoh listens to the others, as she hears the others discussing the slavers: I hate slavers. She almost spits. Cheliax advocates for this horrid practice and my homeland follows in suit. They must be stopped. Cut of their slaver legs, one by one. At this point, Jaidoh's nearly green eyes are almost glowing in anger.


Hp: 19, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +4, Ref +6, W +1, Perception +6, Initiative+3

The next morning after a decent nights sleep Ostog walks down to breakfast. He finds a spot at one of the larger tables greatfully accepting the porridge Ol'Mam puts before him. As the others begin to appear he waves them over to his table.


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

With bleary eyes Utrath follows Ostog's beckoning and sits with him at the table, the smell of infused mint drink hits his nostrils, calling his senses to awake. "Well Ostrog? I will eat before I prepare for the coming day. What is it you want of me?" the oread wrinkles his grey stone-like face, before blowing over the hot porridge and eating it.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

After a good night's rest, the shadowy girl appears in the room. Morning all. Are prepared to put some slavers to the blade?


Male Human Fighter 1

[bold] Hello all. Let's go get some slavers! I suggest we think about our tactics a little bit more before we rush into the next fight. In particular I think Ostog and Rabe should slow down a bit since they were nearly dead by the end of that last fight. Let Finder of Stones, Utrath and myself help them up close. [/bold]


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Sorry not responding earlier. Busy day.

Alcaydian Indros IV:

As you approch your home you notice that your girls are not alone. Careful and suspecious you approch the home to find a strange women who you've never seen, playing with the girls, braiding one of them.

As you enter you are about to ask who she is, but she quickly gets up and walks over to you.
"Welcome home, sir." she smiles to you and back to the girls "Me and the girls got a little bored waiting for you. Our mutual friend sent me over to look after them." she then turns to you with a serious look and whispers into your ear "You can't protect them all the time and make a living. You may make enemies and I will make sure they don't harm a single hair on their head." after that she gives a bow "Will that be all for now or do you want me to stay the night?" she asks, back in a polite manner and the girls seem to like her and beg for her to stay.

Everyone else:

Tonight you have the same vision as before, this time more vivid and more detailed. People screaming for help, shadows clawing their way around and grabbing people, pulling them screaming and fighting into dark alleys and corners. Monsters both instantly recogniseable like ghouls and goblinoids to strange alien-looking creatures that you have never seen before, fighting each other and the innocent people. You also see what appears to be a single figure, standing atop the cenoteph and observing this chaos, but nothing more.

going to see the gnome first or heading straight for the warehouse? You'll need some instructions on how to get there.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

If we did not inquire about the location of this warehouse earlier, then we will have talk to the gnome. Although since we are staying in his favorite inn, I would assume that is not a problem.

Get directions and head to the warehouse unless someone has a better idea.


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Over breakfast Utrath speaks slowly, "I could ask for the father earth to give me healing powers, rather than other gifts he might favor me with?"


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

Jaidoh listens: Well, healing is always important, I doubt that others will be as easy as those goblins. And we took some hits from them. But, what other gifts can father earth bless you with if he does not give you the ability to heal. And, who else in our group has the ability to heal if you do not?


Hp: 19, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +4, Ref +6, W +1, Perception +6, Initiative+3

As Utrath sits down Ostog answers: Nothing special, I'm just used to never eating alone. You look like the mare rode you last night, sleep bad?"

At Jaidohs comment Ostog looks up a bit confused: "Why all this ill will towards slavers? Being a slave isn't all bad."

Finally putting his spoon down in the now empty bowl he looks to Alcaydian and answers: "We can try that, but I am not good at holding back, we never did in the levy fleet. Finder of Stone cured me yesterday, fit as a fiddle now."


Male Human Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager)4 DR/-:2leathal 4non-leathal Hp:25[29]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

Walking into the room in time to hear Utrath's question I say, "Prepare what you think would be most helpful friend, it is not my place to tell you how to fight." Then sitting down I eat enough for two before coming up for air. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I say to Ostog. "Slavery is an abomination, you cannot own a thinking being with a soul, they should have the choice to make their own path."

How do we do healing over night? Heal your level in Hp, or heal Con modifier or something?


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Your level in hp I believe.


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Well I think it is obvious at this point that I am blessed by Gorum with healing, especially those who engage in glorious battle.I am ready to face these slavers.


Hp: 19, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +4, Ref +6, W +1, Perception +6, Initiative+3

Clearly surprised by this answer I ask: "It is a harsh life yes but only for a time. Once you're captured or sentenced by the thingmar, it's only for a measured time. If you're treated unfairly you can complain. Is this not what being a slave is?"


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

Jaidoh looks over at Ostog, almost bewildered by the question: Slaves are considered less than cattle by many. In Cheliax and Nidal, some are treated well, but they are not free. However, even though there are some laws regarding how a slave should be treated, they are ignored. If a master wishes to rape his slaves, nobody will stop him. If his wishes to beat his slaves, nobody would raise a hand to help. And if he wishes to kill a slave, well, most would simply view this as a waste of a good slave, not as anything wrong.

Slavery is an abomination and must be stopped. Every small slaver we can take out, is one less supplier to the horrors of Cheliax and Nidal and all other nations which allow this despicable practice.


Hp: 19, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +4, Ref +6, W +1, Perception +6, Initiative+3

Astonished by Jaidohs answer Ostogs face darkens and he says with disdain in his voice: "That is without honour and not the way of the Ulfen. We treat the thralls as it has been passed down in generations. These Cheliax and Nidal should learn from us and I'll begin here with these slavers." He almost spits the last word out.


Male Human Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager)4 DR/-:2leathal 4non-leathal Hp:25[29]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]
Finder of Stones wrote:
Well I think it is obvious at this point that I am blessed by Gorum with healing, especially those who engage in glorious battle.I am ready to face these slavers.

Well this character is all about glorious battle.

Hp tracker:12

After listening to the conversation of the others. "Well then, since we have exterminated the pests and are in agreement about our next target let us visit the gnome." With that I stand and make my way to the back room where we have been meeting the gnome.

Have updated my gear on my character sheet.


Male Human Fighter 1

DM :
  What does this woman look like? For now she can stay the night so he can get to know her better.      

I say we head forth and deal with this rabble.    


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Alcaydian Indros Iv:

She's a human, mid 20s with a lithe form and wearing a well used casual dress for everyday use. Her hair is a long and flowing bright blond and her eyes the deepest emerald green. With your time together she explains she was hired to keep an eye on the kids whilst you were away as Ithir knows there is every chance you may make enemies and the last thing he wants is the children to be caught in the cross-fire. Once alone she leans over to you and whispers.
"I can serve you in other ways, if you wish. Must be so lonely being a single parent." she states with a suggestive smile.

Making your way there you come across a woman wearing a white robe with arcane symbols and wearing a mask made of iron.
"Those who wish to bask in divinity need not wait! Razmir, the living god has come to Golarian and with him he brings great wisdom and foresight to help the world and the more who accept him, the more who will be spared when the end comes to Golarian." she calls out, trying to grasp people's attention and repeating what she says in a few languages. "I have seen his miricals and all he wants is your woreship and he may cure your loved ones, such as he did for me."


Male Human Fighter 1

dm:
Alcaydian is a little put off by her bold statement and embarrassingly intrigued in other ways. All the same he looks away after her comment and says, "I'm not sure what you are offering but as a point of pride I am not interested in services that do not involve taking care of my children. If my girls take to you, you may come to look after them. If indeed enemies plague me how could a young woman with such a slim figure protect my girls?

Bah, the last great living god was Aroden. Everybody knows that. Gods do not live, they simply are, or something like that. Anyways quiet down and pester us not.


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Who is this Razimir? This name is not one of a God I have heard of. Gorum is the true path my dear


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Retcon this back to the breakfast scene...

Replying to the dark magic user, Utrath confides in her, "Most spells work best in the open, or act upon the animals that dwell there. Those are not so helpful in town, but father of rocks provides me with magics to enhance my weapons. He can cover mine or others tracks, such that the earth and dust stay stuck in time and place, it makes it nearly impossible for another to follow. Other times he grants me obscurity in the mists that rise from the ground at my command and of course at times of great need to heal my friends and self. These bounties are limited, I am poor in the father's blessing, but hope he will endow me with greater blessing the more I serve his ways." The man nods, touches the ground to feel closer to his strength.

Finishing speaking to the woman, he listens to the discussion on slavery, without speaking but to himself he says It is wrong to entrap and keep captive another creature, but then the strong have always risen above the weak, who do their bidding. It is the way until death and it begins again. He speaks up, "I must leave you, it is time for the father and I to commune, as is our way. I shall be gone an hour. Tell me your plans when I return." With that he stands and bows to you all, leaving to go out into the street, where he sits on the stone step outside Irthir's abode. His eyes close and a slow throbbing hum seems to surround him.

Daily Spells:

0 - Resistance, Light, Virtue
1st: Pass without trace, Shillelagh, Magic stone(D)


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

Jaidoh looks at the oddly dressed woman: People with masks. They were the ones to be feared in Nidal. Likely here as well.


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Utrath looks at the woman in white blankly and shrugs as she mentions the end of the world, when the end comes, it comes. He walks past and on his way.


Hp: 19, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +4, Ref +6, W +1, Perception +6, Initiative+3

After they pass the white robed woman Ostog asks: "What is the talk about living gods? Is it some sort of spirit?"


Male Human Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager)4 DR/-:2leathal 4non-leathal Hp:25[29]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

I pay the woman no more mind then I would a sick animal in the forest and walk past to make my way to the gnome.

I know nothing about religion or magic.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia
Alcaydian Indros IV wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Bah, the last great living god was Aroden. Everybody knows that. Gods do not live, they simply are, or something like that. Anyways quiet down and pester us not.

Alcaydian Indros IV:

She merely replies in a secretive way.
"I have talents." she states and as she produces a naked flame in her hand before you. "magic runs in my family. I've lived on the streets and every man who felt he could own me, I burnt horribly."

"The living God, Razmir. He is far greater than Aroden, whose death caused that wound in the planet that releases demons constantly." she says with a flare in her eyes. "Razmir only wants to help us mortals. He spoke to a Duke, asking him to simply swear fealty, but he refused the great lord three times. That night, Razmir, the living god smote those sinners. To this day, Aerduin's Folly is filled with undead and no plant has grown as their sin was so great." it's quite clear that she has a great devotion for him.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Don't you mean on the way to the warehouse? Working on the finishing touches on the map, should be done soon.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

Jaidoh pulls back her hood so that her white skin shines forth and her yellow eyes burn into the woman's soul. Glaring at the woman: So, your god destroys those who do not swear fealty? That is not a good god, that is a demon. Rule through power and destroy those who stand in your way. Begone now you crazy woman before one of my companions tires of your insane mumblings and smites you as you claim your god does to mere mortals.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Finder of Stones will avoid talking more with the woman, but will be wary of her and ready and action to cancle any signs of spells being cast by this foul witch.


Male Human Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager)4 DR/-:2leathal 4non-leathal Hp:25[29]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

Yes I did.

I stop interested at Jaidoh's threat and my hand falls to my broken sword.


Male Human Fighter 1

dm:

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 17
Hmph, the man who thinks he can control a woman is a fool. Listen, you are nice looking lady so don't mistake my words. The death of my wife hangs heavy on my mind yet. My daughters remind me of her face everyday. You seem capable of care for them and I need that right now. What happens in time, well happens in time but let's not complicate things over much as of yet. For now I must focus on restoring my family's name.

Alcaydian reaches into a pocket and produces a single piece of silver
Here, take a piece of silver since begging is your profession. You beg others to listen, and why should they? Aye, there are many gods, many high lords and others greater then myself. But what of it and where are they? Should they appear I will bow and pay homage if my life may be saved by something other than my military skills. Hopefully I won't fart as I often do when bending in all this heavy gear.
But spend my days begging for your god's favor, for what? For things that I want or need? Aroden showed man that he was great, that by his own hand he could be as great as any God. Here is my hand, it gives you silver for your begging. Now begone beggar, grovel not in my general direction or you'll find out what other tricks this hand possesses.

Intimidation assistance: 1d20 ⇒ 7


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Hearing the threat Utrath turns back and glare at the woman, "No god worth following would threaten life with the undead. Leave now or feel the wrath of the earth." shouts the grey skinned man.

Intimidate aid another1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

sorry about not posting yesterday, been very busy and did work. Once I got to my bedroom is was like 10pm so I decided to sleep instead of making a incoherent post...not to mention the map wasn't quite finished yet."

Alcaydian Indros IV:

She gives a smile and nods.
"Don't misunderstand me. I only agreed to this assignment because I never had anyone looking out for me or my family when terrible things happened." she states as she smiles towards you and then slowly rises. "Want me to check on the girls or do you want to wish them good night whilst I keep guard down here?" she asks as she looks out the window cautiously.

The Ramirian woman seems furious, but continues her ranting about her great god, claiming the undead only rose due to their own sins and punishment.

As you continue on your way you notice the buildings here getting more upper class and the price on resurant menus jump from 3 copper to 10 gold a time as well as food from slurry to lobster. It's obvious you are in a richer part of town and you come to the warehouse. You notice that there are patrols around the building. Two men in thick armour by the double doors at the entrance and holding tower shields whilst on their waist is a battleaxe. Their cloaks are a deep crimson red with a sword on it with a "C" on the blade as part of the design. There are two other guards at the corners of the building and as the building goes on there is a wooden walkway where you see a few more guards patrolling the area.

There are windows, however they're high up so there is no way to peek inside without scaling the walls.

The two at the door get their axes out as you approch.
"This is private property. Leave!" one states, gripping his axe in anticipation.

MAP


Hp: 19, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +4, Ref +6, W +1, Perception +6, Initiative+3

Ostog looks to Alcaydian, raises an eyebrow: "Well, what should we do?" His hand falls to his axe ready to draw.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

Having been told by the gnome that these goons are doing business with Nidal, Jaidoh steps forward. We are here to inspect the merchandise. My leaders do not want damaged goods.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

I will also prepare an action to cast Color Spray at the two of them if they do anything to warn people inside or aggressively make any actions.

Will DC15 save negates, will roll the effect, but unconscious, stunned, and blind for at least 2 rounds if < 2HD.


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Utrath raises an eyebrow as Jaidoh moves forward, his hand moves to his club and fondles the grip.


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Finder of Stones stands ready with his spear in hand, continuing to let the dark one speak for the group.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

The guards look to each other and then back at her, narrowing their eyes.
"We weren't told someone would inspect it...the guy who does doesn't come until tomorrow." he states whilst the other one rubs his chin in thought and the other two guards make their way towards the group, flanking you all, but not yet moving for their weapons. "If you do work with our captain, then tell us his name." he smiles confidently


Male Human Fighter 1

GM :
      "Let's take turns, you'll need rest too. My girls are a handful. I'll fully understand if you change your mind...sorry I forgot your name. "    

 Hmm captain's name? Nope it seems I can't remember. Must be the yard of steel I carry on my back, I just get so preoccupied thinking about all the men I've slain with it. Just clears the mind.  Some men can never have enough of something, gold, women, power. Me I just can't kill enough loudmouth guards who think they're special. Only think I like better is watching 'em run. Well fey lords what's it going to be? Test me and my friends or live to spend your wages on whores?
Intimidate
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 14/14; AC11; F+2;R+3;W+4

Jaidoh looks over at Alcaydian and shrugs. She then turns back to the guard: I am sorry, followers of Gorum such as he make great guards. But they tend to be a little hot headed. She pauses for a moment. Regarding your question. I don't work for "with" your captain. I work for his lord, The Midnight Lord, Zon-Kuthon. Do you really want to offend the Lord of Pain's agent? Again Jaidoh pauses for emphasis as she lowers her hood to reveal her white skin and yellow eyes. Now then, I need to see what your defenses are about. This shipment is very important and I understand that the authorities have been alerted about your warehouse. I want to make sure that you do not have any holes in your security.

@ DM Aron - hoping to get some bonus on the bluff for realism here.

I continue to have a prepared action to cast Color Spray if they approach within 10'.


Hp: 19, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +4, Ref +6, W +1, Perception +6, Initiative+3

"Great guardians" Ostog chuckles to himself. Then on a more serious note he raises his shield indicating his willingness to protect the small woman behind him.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Indeed. It doesn't all rely on the roll, just like how intimidating my summoner's Eidolon is when she doesn't have a Cha bonus. Afterall, a humanoid creature that has scales, claws and rows of razor-sharp fangs is quite intimidating.

Alcaydian Indros IV:

"Melissa." she smiles softly. "I enjoy hanging out with your grils. It reminds me of when I was being raised by my big sister." as she says this you get a hint of sadness in her voice.

The guards consider what she says and both too at eachother for a moment, unsure what to do before opening the double doors to let you in. It appears to be a waiting area here, closed off from the main warehouse and there are two more heavily armoured guards here.

There are two doors here with one heading to the right and the other the left. Neither one has any markings or directions suggesting most people know their way around. The floor appears to be made from polished marble, showing how much money was put into this. Only a noble could afford this.

MAP


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Utrath looks from one guard to the next, looking into each of their eyes, looking for a weakness of will. He addresses Jaidoh as if awaiting her instruction, "Mistress?" He follows her when she moves.

151 to 200 of 949 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Buried Secrets. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.