Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Buried Secrets

Game Master overfiend_87

Magnimar, a city filled with crime and oppitunity. The players each have an issue, most of them being plagued with nightmares of the city in flames and others having more personal problems. The one man with all the answer, the notorious Irthir.


101 to 150 of 1,026 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

sorry, didn't see finder of Stones had posted

Finder of Stones misses with his spear and then the goblins begin their assult.

Goblins

You're still grappling her by this turn so you have the penalties that come with the grappling condition.

One of the Goblins takes a 5ft step and attacks Rabe as he's grappling the female goblin. As he's grabbing her he doesn't notice the Goblin coming up beside him and taking a stab.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

The other Goblin continues his assult on Ostog and gives him a nasty cut with the short sword at the thigh.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

crit threat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Goblin in Headress

In his rage at seeing his woman attacked, the goblin in the decorative headress steps towards Rabe and swings his blade at him, cutting deeper than his fellow goblin as there was more strength behind the blow.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

crit threat: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6

updated map


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Round 3

Finder of Stones will 5' step into U20 and flank the goblin at T20 and attack it.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Jaidoh watches as the men cause great injury to the goblins. However she is concerned with the frequency that they are taking injuries.

Thus, she moves to S24 so that she is in position to help if needed.


Male Human Barbarian(Superstitious)4 Hp:55[63]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

Updating my previous post in light if new information

The attacks from the goblin and goblin leader cause me to fly into a rage, +2 hp, +2 to hit + 2 to damage
Attack 13
Damage 15

I 5ft step to the left to get out of being flanked prior to attacking the caster.


Hp: 48, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +6, Ref +7, W +2, Perception +8, Initiative+3

Ostog grinds his teeth and presses on despite the pain that shoots up through his left leg. The leg gives in as he attacks again causing the axe to come down on the goblin with his weight behind it.

Round 3:

Status: 7/11 hp

Attacking goblin V19: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Misschance,1-20: 1d100 ⇒ 59


Male Human Fighter 1

Alcaydian moves forward, steps over a dead foe and swings hard at the goblin closest to him.

Actions: moves to u21
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d100 ⇒ 802d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 = 13


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Edit: Alcaydia ninja'd me

Alcaydia brings his blade down on the goblin, but the creature manages to just block the blade with his shield.

Round 3

Order:
Jaidoh Palumbra
Goblin in Dress
Ostog Oath-Breaker
Utrath Pallan
Finder of Stones
Goblins
Goblin in Headress
Rabe the Huntsman
Alcaydian Indros Iv

Jaidoh moves into a new position, getting a clear line of sight of the goblin dressed in the headress and the goblin in a dress.

the goblin in a dress uses her knife to cut at Rabe

attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

crit threat: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

damage: 1

The goblin Ostog attacks wasn't especting such a force and as it tried to black with it's shortsword, the large ulfen man brings his weight down and carves a large cut across the neck. the goblin dropping instantly and bleeding out.

MAP

Alcaydian is at U21


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Round 3

"We must move quickly through these evil doers." As he tries once more to remove the life from the goblin that faces him.
Move Action: goto U,19 without attracting an AoO
Scimitar attack on goblin T,19 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

I am confused on who we are waiting for. I posted my round 3. Are we on 4?


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Waiting on DM Aron, he is often busy on the weekends. He is also in England although he is usually up quite late so you will see posts as late as 7-8pm Eastern/Central US time somtimes.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Sorry I missed Finder's round 3 post. also my experience is most people aren't online during the weekends due to family and so on.

Fidner of Stones steps forward and thrusts his spear into the Goblin in the headress, wounding it as he manages to get a deep cut in the creature's back, but it remains standing and fighting on.

Goblins

The one remaining average goblin takes a swing at Utrath, however he misses completely with his shortsword, swining in a panic as it's obvious the numbers have turned against them.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Goblin in Headress

The goblin is bleeding, but he strikes out at Rabe anyway, continuing his assult with the dog slicer, cutting another deep cut on Rabe.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Barbarian(Superstitious)4 Hp:55[63]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

Hp tracker: 5/-16 I am not disabled and bleeding at <0 Hp due to my feats so I can still act even if I go negative, at -16 I die.
AC:12, round 2 raging

Still ignoring the chief in favor of killing the caster, I 5ft step diagonally so I am still beside her but out of the chiefs range. I swing at her again.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2) + 7 = 13

Curse my luck with these dice, hopefully 14 hits


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

yeah I checked your feats. Certainly makes him hard to kill.

Rabe's blade comes down hard and obliterates the female goblin, cutting her straight in two and leaving her dead and in a pile of mess on the ground.


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Round 4

Finder of Stones will cast Cure Light Wounds on Rabe, taking a 5' step if I must. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Yay minimal healing!


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Round 4
Seeing only the chief left alive, Jaidoh takes a deep breath, aims carefully and lets a bolt fly at the chief:
Attack-crossbow: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

While it is not much, the pale girl smiles when her bolt strikes true into the chief.


Male Human Fighter 1

Unduanted Alcadian swings again.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 132d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 6) + 6 = 17


Male Human Fighter 1

1d100 ⇒ 69


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Utrath searches for an opening to slice the goblin with his scimitar, "Surrender or die?" he shouts before dealing a blow.

Scimitar 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

Round 4

Order:
Jaidoh Palumbra
Goblin in Dress
Ostog Oath-Breaker
Utrath Pallan
Finder of Stones
Goblins
Goblin in Headress
Rabe the Huntsman
Alcaydian Indros Iv

Jaidoh's crossbow shot goes straight past her companions, missing them completely and then thudding hard into the goblin's chest. He has a look of bewilderment and surprise on his face in the last few seconds of clutching the bolt and then falling to the ground, unconcious and bleeding out.

Ostog's turn next. Only 1 goblin remaining.

MAP

"Mercies, Mercies!" the goblin begs after seeing the chieften fall and realising that he's the only one alive.


Hp: 48, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +6, Ref +7, W +2, Perception +8, Initiative+3

Not knowing what to do Ostog owers his axe and shield a bit, while still looking for any threads. He glances at the others. "We could hand it over to the city, what do you say?"

Round 4:

Delaying action, Should anything attack Ostog he will strike with his axe.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Bind him, we are not murders. Do any of you speak his tongue?


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

With his spear pointing at the Goblin Finder of Stones asks Is anyone else wounded?


Hp: 48, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +6, Ref +7, W +2, Perception +8, Initiative+3

Still keeping his focus on the remaining goblin, Ostog answers: "My left leg took a hit from one of the creatures. It is going to need some bandages."


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

As you appear to be dropping out of combat, I'll sum up what you find on the goblins and the rest of the warehouse. For magic items I assume you let Jaidoh sit and focus on a item, taking all the time she wants to properly identify a item. Basically taking 20.

On the bodies and the one living goblin you find the following:

Goblins:
4x leather armour
4x short sword
4x short bow
80x arrows

Goblin in Dress:
light crossbow
20x crossbow bolts
dagger
wand of CLW (CL 1, 22 charges)

Goblin in headress:
Dogslicer
Fangfile
Heavy Wooden Shield
Chainmail
2x flasks of acid
2x strange non-magical bottles of sticky-looking liquid (craft alchemy check, if any of you have it. DC12 and DC 15.)
Headress (Though not valuable itself, there are many different gemstones on it that he must've aquired over the years, most likely from peices of cheap jewlery that had fallen into the sewer.)

2x agates (10gp each)
zircon (10 gp)
a shiney gold peice.

All above is made for a small-sized creature

At the back of the warehouse you find that a grate has been moved off the ground that leads into the sewers. The grate appears undamaged though as does the lock, but eitherway it has been removed.

You find that they have a swampy-looking tent, possibly either crafted by the goblins or dug out of the trash. Outsider you see near a fire pit a bunch of bones from various animals, though none appear to belong to intelligent creatures as far as you know.

Inside the tent is a pile of equipment, most likely stolen from the crates. The gnome had told you that you are allowed to take anything that they touched.

Items:

masterwork punching dagger
climber’s kit
splint mail armour
kukri
Ranseur
3x caltrops
a poor looking Lapis lazuli 3gp
a excellent looking Carnelian 37gp
a poor looking Turquoise 1gp
and an assortment of coins (3 gold, 74 silver and 360 copper)

All here appears to be medium sized, clearly meant for your contact to sell, though Goblins have stained everything they've touched that there is no way you could sell this for full price like he was intending. You can still sell it for half-price though.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Jaidoh looks over the items.

I do not know much about this fighting equipment, although that kukri looks mighty sharp. The rest of this stuff should bring in enough coins for a few days meals and lodging. Might even be useful for some of you if you can use it.

When she gets to it, Jaidoh picks up the slim wand (or CLW) and after examining if for a minute or two tosses it to Finder. I cannot use this, but I believe that it will help to heal wounds. Probably not fully charged, but should be more than enough for scrapes and cuts.


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

"I don't have anything that will help you, Ostog. Tomorrow?" says Uthrath unconcerned.

Afterwards he finds he way over to Finder, "Let me know where you keep that wand, just in case you fall, I can use it to heal your wounds. Hurgth, my mentor always said to keep enough about you to revive your breath and life spirit."


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Finder of Stones will cast Cure Light Wounds on Ostog. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Trading these trinkets is fine with me. whos doing what with the goblin. I dont have escape artist to tie him up.


Hp: 48, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +6, Ref +7, W +2, Perception +8, Initiative+3

Ostog shakes himself as the healing energy runs through his body and reknits the damages flesh. "Thank you Finder of Stones, that's is certainly faster than tying up the wound," he adds with a little smile.

Looking at their new gained property he says: "Perhaps we should keep some of it, I for one could use one of the bows and it's stupid to trade away arrows if we can use them. But trade the rest."


Male Human Barbarian(Superstitious)4 Hp:55[63]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

Still growling in rage after killing the caster, I turn violently and slash at the final goblin standing.

attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 = 15

After looking around and seeing all the goblins dead or dying my body shudders and the green from my eyes stops shining through my helmet for a moment. My shoulders droop and the tip of my broken sword clatters against the ground causing my eyes to snap back open. Raged for 2 rounds, fatigued for 4 rounds.

Hp tracker 3(no longer raging -2Hp)

Anyone can react to how I killed the surrendering goblin how they see fit, I just didn't get a chance to post today until now. I am going to post for after looking though the 'treasure' but I will post comments to reactions when I can.

directly after battle
Bleeding freely from many wounds I mumble "Somebody ask about being wounded?" as I slowly sink towards the ground. I rest on the ground until my fatigue passes and then stand up to look at the gear found.

After looking through all the gear
"I know a bit about climbing and could utilize the kit, or use it to assist someone else with climbing. Also the splint mail and kukri could prove useful to me. The caltrops could provide for trapping an area and the acid flasks could make a decent thrown weapon for someone other then myself."


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

the bows are all small sized as that was part of the goblin equipment. Only medium sized stuf was in the tent.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

The petite pale woman looks at the large warrior after he killed the defenseless goblin, her eyes glaring a deep red.
Almost shouting she growls: We are not murderers. The goblin surrendered. Next time you accept the surrender. If you do otherwise, one of us will not be with this group.

She then turns and stalks off back toward the entrance mumbling to her self and swearing: Sh!t, Zon Kuthon and Asmodius condone such actions, I do not. I left Nidal because they accept such abhorrant behavior. I will not partake in cold blooded murder, even if it is a goblin.


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Finder of Stones will cast Cure Light Wounds on Rabe

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human Fighter 1

Rabe! What madness is this? Your rage makes you blind! I cannot abide such behavior. Only because I have no love for goblins I'll let this one slide' but next time be warned friend: you best stay your hand or I will not stay mine."


Male Human Barbarian(Superstitious)4 Hp:55[63]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

Hp tracker: 7

"I apologize friends, the rage clouds my vision and makes me see only enemies, it is the reason that I remained in the woods to meditate and interacted little with others. I would not be here but for the visions that plague me. Lets us return to the gnome and report our success and take on the other two missions tomorrow after we heal a bit."


Male Human Fighter 1

Then I shall watch you closely and restrain you when need be. You are a savage warrior and would not like you as a foe. It seems that many within are party have come to harm. Rest seems prudent though I have taken not a scratch. Next time we break down a door we formulate a bit of a battle strategy.
Anyone mind if I taken this climber's kit?

Assuming that we are heading home to rest Alcaydian will lead the way to the gnome.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

to be fair, Goblins are seen as a pest and they're known to stab in the back if people let their guard down.

As you return you notice the patrons keeping to themselves as usual, though when you approch the door you hear shouting of some kind of argument as you've close to the door.

"You will tell us where the artifact is- If you know! If you don't, then stop wasteing my time by being cryptic!" you hear the voice of a woman shout, clearly sounding annoyed,

"Miss, you don't understand how my business works. I give information in exchange for cash or work. I can even obtain this relic if you tell me what it is and we can negociate a bargin." you hear the voice of your employer reply.

After that you hear a man shouting something in a ancient and powerful tongue.

Azlanti:

"We should kill him! He knows nothing."

The Gnomes voice then answers in the same language before talking in common again.

Azlanti:

"I know more than you do."

"The artifact you are after was hidden for a reason. If it lands in anyone's hand, Golarian's fate would be changed forever. If Razamir gets it, he'll have us all praising his name, if Cheliax gets it we will seen more worldwounds, but connected to Hell. If a demon takes possession of it, or a cultist of Rovagug, the planet will be destroyed just for the hell of it." he pauses a moment for dramatic effect "How could I trust a Mordant Spire elf, hm? You might help your bretherin in Kyronin and remove that demon lord or decide to put humans and the other races in our place as slaves."

There is a pause and then the familiar sound of coins in a large sack being dropped onto something hard. Then there is silence.
"Magnimar. I do not know where, but the safest bet is inside the columns. They date back to Thessellon so perhaps they aquired the item, but I warn you. Many have not returned and some who have are either very rich or have been driven insane by what they have seen." and with that you hear footsteps and out of the door you see three humanoids.

The only signs that they are elves are the ears that just poke out behind their masks, which make them look like some kind of abberation of frightening visage with the terrorfying face on the mask and the two orbs leering back at you. The leader, you assume, you can tell is a woman from how her armour is shaped to fit her form. She leers at the group, giving a nasty stare.
"Stay out of our way." as she says this she points at Jaidoh before leading the two men with her away. They stop for a moment, tilting their heads to one side, as if listening to something, before continuing on their way.


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6

Utrath shocked by the behavior of Rabe, goes over to the goblin but sees only a corpse. The damage done by the raging warrior was devastating leaving a creature almost twain in two. A crystal like tear slowly emerges from the Oread's eye and trickles down, until his hand wipes any trace of compassion.

He helps collect the small items from the goblins, wiping them as clean as he can of any blood and gore from their owners demise. "Is it really worth keeping these and selling them? They'll only end up in the hands of yet more gobos, which once equipped will try once more to interrupt the running of the city." He shrugs as he continues.

Later, when he sees the items in the tent, he says "Share them out, we can keep the gold to buy something useful for use all. Those things, they still smell of goblin, I don't want any of them."

He stops and looks around the and watches for any further trouble.

Crossing posts with our DM .. :)
After returning to Irthir and hearing the altercation.

Utrath enters the open door, calling out "Irthir! Irthir! are you all right? We heard raised voices. We have completed our work in the warehouse, several goblins have been exterminated and hopefully the warehouse won't suffer from their wanton destruction. Do you have our payment to complete the contract?"


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Jaidoh simply stares back at the elf, trying to determine whether she is worth the time and effort to even remember.


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Finder of Stones is not sure what to make of the exchange and waits until the Elves leave before speaking to the gnome. We are back from our task. Did you find anything out about the visions? He asks frankly.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

The Gnome appears quite red in the face, still frustraited from the argument. He smiles as the group appears and hands over a few pouches.
"It's no problem. Those elves of the Mordant Spire believe that they should be treated like a noble where ever they go." he states as he looks to the group. "You have taken care of the goblins then? I'm curious, did you find out how they got into my warehouse? I was looking over my notes and it should've been impossible for them to get in."

At the question of the vision he sighs and rubs his forehead.
"Unfortunately I do." he takes a sigh and looks back to the group. "The same day these visions appeared a group of academics, hailing from Korvosa had entered the city. There were a few strange visitors at that time, but this group kept to themselves, staying at taverns that don't ask questions and studying monuments. I thought nothing of it until a wererat contact of mine claimed to over-hear them talking about searching for a artifact. The one I told the elf about just now. After that, wererats have been turning up dead, killed by magic and equipment left on them as a warning to keep my nose out, but that won't work." at this he gives a michevious grin "If I have anything more on them, I'll inform you. For now however, I'd like you to rest. You can stay here for free, costs covered by me."

Mordant Spire Elf

best pic I could find was this, the avatar picture off paizo :p. Eitherway, their masks are damn creepy not to mention the way they act. It's common knowledge that even other elves find them strange.


Male Human Barbarian(Superstitious)4 Hp:55[63]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]
Alcaydian Indros IV wrote:
Then I shall watch you closely and restrain you when need be. You are a savage warrior and would not like you as a foe.

"Thank you friend, I will hold you too that. I do not mind if you take the climbing kit."

Later, speaking to the gnome.

"There was a sewer grate open, the lock was not damaged. They all appear to have come up from the sewer and had a caster and 'chief' goblin with them. This is good news about the visions, we just have to get this artifact then."


Male AC 14 Init+2 Per+0 Fort +2 Ref +1 Will +2 CMD 12 Oracle

Befor he sleeps Finder of Stones will cast his last Cure Light Wounds on Rabe

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Hp: 48, AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 15, F +6, Ref +7, W +2, Perception +8, Initiative+3

At the warehouse:

"Well I suppose that settles that question." Ostog says after looking at the dead goblin. He looks at the gear more closely: "By the seas teeth these bows are unusable." while letting the goblin bows go. "Take what you want and sell the rest I say"

Back at the inn:

Ostog takes a step back as the elves exit. His hand rests on his axe as the leader threatens Jaidoh. After they left he says: "They should smile more."

Hearing Rabes comment he adds smiling: "I fear it might not be so simple. Well a good night sleep and of to the next job." He takes the backpack he left by the wall and finds a place to sleep.


Male Human Fighter 1

it looks like we have 464 gold and 5 silver total with everything added together. I removed caltrops, the wand, the kit, acid, sticky vials and I'll take everything but the wand unless someone wants it. So everyone gets 77 gold I think.
After everything is sold Alcaydian gives everyone 77 gold.


Male Human Barbarian(Superstitious)4 Hp:55[63]/55[63] AC:17[15] T:12 FF:16 Fort:6 Ref:3 Will:2[4]

Hp tracker:11

I am pretty sure that according to Aron's loot laws we need to factor in the cost of the stuff that we are keeping as well, for instance the banded mail that I am keeping is 200 gp, therefore everyones cut would be higher, but since I am keeping it, my cut of the next haul will be less by however much over this current gp amount I am.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

If someone posts everything we got and who took what, I will post the split. I am in another campaign with Aron as a DM. That way everyone can see how it works.

Jaidoh finds a quiet place in shadow's in the corner and curls up ready for some rest. the vision of Rabe's sword cleaving through the surrendered goblin haunting her throughout the night.


Master of Procrastination and Grognardia

As jaidoh says, it's best worked out that way so everyone gets what they want and no one loses out as I repeated a few times in the recruitment thread. Also the rule is one that alex told me about when we had the issue in KM.

The gnome looks troubled what Rabe's expression, shaking his head.
"That's not possible. The lock I had custom made and I put a spell on it so it can't be unlocked that way." he remains in a worried looking posture "thank you for telling me, I'll need to send my people over to secure everything and find out how this happens."

"May I ask which job you wish to take on board in the morning? the sczarni drug den or the warehouse guarded by mercinaries?" he asks, leaning back in his chair as he watches the group make their decision.


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Jaidoh looks at the others, not wishing to step forward with her opinion until the others have spoken.


Male Oread Druid (Cave Druid) 1 HP 20/20 AC: 17/T11/FF16 F+4/R+2/W+6
Jaidoh Palumbra wrote:

If someone posts everything we got and who took what, I will post the split. I am in another campaign with Aron as a DM. That way everyone can see how it works.

Here is a spreadsheet with the treasure ...Treasure for Buried Secrets you will need access to google docs, and I think you can alter it....but let me know if you do...:)


Female Fetchling Sorcerer - Shadow(Umbral) Bloodline/2 - HP 27/27; AC11; F+3;R+4;W+5

Loot Split:
Small Equipment: 204
Gems/gold: 49.5
Masterwork Punching Dagger: 151
Splint Mail Armor: 100
Kukri: 4
Ranseur: 5

Climber's Kit: 80
Wand of CLW: 330
Acid: 20
Caltrops: 3

The Kit/CLW/Acid/Caltrops are party loot, no inclusion/split

Value of loot to be split: ~514/6= ~86

If nobody wants the Splint Mail armor, then we sell it. If someone takes it, then that person will be 14 gold in the hole which will just come out of the next loot grab, unless we were paid for this. I do not recall whether/how much he offered to us to clear out the goblins.

Utrath - nice work on the loot table. As a note, you are apparently sellin a single gold piece for 5 sp, which is a pretty good deal for the purchaser. Other than that it is great. Thanks.

101 to 150 of 1,026 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Aron Marczylo's Buried Secrets. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.