Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Broken Towers

Game Master JonGarrett

The Glorious Website
Ancient Home -Ground Floor
Ancient Home - Second Floor
Ancient Home - Third Floor


1,901 to 1,950 of 3,644 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"Sis!" Selena shouts, getting on her knee, too, to help Ayreth. "What happened? Did you saw something?"
"Create" dragonriders? I hope they'll actually keep their word and don't turn on us later...I hope we won't regret this.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

Somewhat earlier

Mihara ponders the egg long and hard after surging out of the room.

This power... it's so strong. No wonder the Kobolds want it back, but... Would this power be put to better use directly with the city's future rules... No. Remember Father's teachings. I am only as good as my word. The Utrix's powers are not ours to claim.

Mihara hands over the egg as though it was hurting her to hold any longer. "Please make sure it doesn't find its way back into my hands. I'm not sure how much I trust myself right now," she whispers.

Father's words, Mihara. Father's words. Power and wealth and strong laborers, but cruel masters.

Present time

"We had best get going. It doesn't look like there's anything else to find here, and it has been a harsh battle for all of us. Let us rest while we can; there is much work to do still."


GM of all he Surveys

The return trip to the surface is without incident. The only thing of any real note is the remains of Armiharkep have dissolved into a coarse dust in the remains of it's clothing.

Outside the Arsenal the Kobolds wait, eagerly.


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

<"Greetings."> Azri said in the draconic tongue. <"I'm pleased to report that we have successfully recovered the Uthrix di Shio. As promised, it's yours."> she gestured for it to be brought over and returned to its rightful owners. <"We wish you safe travels on your journey away from the city.">


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

Nigrum hands the egg over to the kobolds.

Draconic:
"I think that proves us true to our word. That said and done, would you be open to a suggestion before you are on your way. To pass on to your leader."

His face is unreadable but his comrades get the impression he is up to something.

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

Ayreth accepts Aibek's and Selena's help to stand as Emmitt weaves his way between her legs.

On the way to the surface she wonders aloud, "Think there really will be anything worthwhile at the temple?"


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"I don't see why not. Yarls wasn't lying about the Utrix, so I don't see why he'd lie about the temple." Mihara shrugs.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"Yeah, we'll have to check the temple." Selena says to Mihara and Ayreth "Still, I'm not sure about something: why didn't Yarls absorb the power of the egg? We all felt it when we touched it, so if he had a mark he should have known that. That means he either had a reason to keep it, or that he was bluffing on having a mark. But if that was the case, why was he searching for the symbols?".


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

"Maybe whatever was controlling him wouldn't have benefited, because he was already too strong. Like pouring a bucket into a well." Azri murmured quietly... and she was pretty good at being quiet when she wanted to be.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

Selena nods slowly to Azri, looking in a non-defined point in front of her, before she wonders, half to herself and half to the lich "If he used the egg, would Yarls or his host have acquired the power?".
"Say what if y-if my body get switched with someone else." the half-fiend corrects herself, not wanting to make up an example where Azri has to regenerate "Do I keep these powers, or the one that has my body?"

I know how that works OOC, but it makes sense to ask ourselves that IC.

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

Ayreth twirls a finger in her hair as she ponders. "I'm not sure, but maybe he, or it, wanted to have the power to extort the kobolds. Or maybe, he wanted to create dragonriders that would be subservient to him." Ayreth's face suddenly brightens with a smile. "We can ask him next time we see him."


GM of all he Surveys

The look on Ixen's face as he took hold of the powerful object was a reward in and of itself. Relief and hope flooded the chieftain's eyes as he took the gem encrusted egg. "Our thanks to you. Whole tribe would be...reduced, lessened by it's loss. Feared you would keep it. Impressed by your word. We owe you a debt as deep as ocean, and will repay."

Glancing at Nigrum, the small creature nodded. "Here, now, we will consider all things."


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

Nigrum nods before speaking.

"As we have already brought the subject of an alliance forward, without expanding on it more if you wish, perhaps a representative of your people among our own would be of benefit. Someone that could give your tribe a voice or at least insight into your interest without the need of us to disturb your home personally time and again. It would benefit you and you would have the account of one of your own rather then our words, even if they are true. I would not object to a guard, be it a small one, to ensure your representatives safety among our people. I think this would be a step in the right direction for both of our tribes so to speak."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"I stand with my companion. We would be pleased to have some of your people joining us, and it would help solidify our bond as allies. Would you honor us with your kin's presence?" Mihara asks with a respectful bow.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


GM of all he Surveys

The small creature nodded. "It shall be done. One to speak, two to guard."


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

Azri nodded calmly. "It can be arranged whenever things are convenient - the gates of Khalharum are open to your people." she said firmly. The witch glanced around a moment later. "I do believe we're done here. Time to head back?" she inquired.


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

"Agreed, we must rest and make arrangements for our new guests. As well as inform our people. Some preparation before we visit the temple would be wise as well I think."


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

Selena smiles to herself at Nigrum's show of diplomacy.
Aaaah, only two days ago he was threatening to cleave people in two. I'm moved.
"Yes, let's call it a day before exploring the temple. I really need a bath." the half-succubus says, slightly flinching as she remember Yarl's butchering.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"I agree, a bath would be very nice." Mihara nods, before shivering. "Whatever that spell he cast was.... I still feel it in my bones."


GM of all he Surveys

1d100 ⇒ 82

The sun is high and the streets of town deserted as people escape from the heat indoors and with naps. At the Thirsty Dryad Azerna is running thw dust and muck cacked rags used for cleaning through a mangle, while piles of clean and freshly purchased sheets air on a line. Dead matresses block part of the street, showing how much work the woman has put into making the Inn once again ready.

She glances up as you all come across the bridge towards her. "You look like you've had an interesting afternoon."


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

"We often do." Azri said, looking amused. "By the way, do you know what we've got in the way of materials for crafting magical items? We can't expect everything to be shipped in, so I thought I'd get started on making useful things."


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

As they get near the inn, Selena waves and grins at Azerna "Ah, we just made arrangements with a tribe of Kobolds and kicked out of the city a group of mercenaries leaded by an evil spirit. The usual stuff." she says, obviously satisfied with what they managed to do in one day "I see you've been busy, too!"


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek followed back quietly appearing lost in thought since leaving the vault. Upon crossing the bridge and hearing Azerna and Azri talk, the witchwolf looked up and then around.

"And yours looks to have been busy - and hopefully and thankfully including less possessed people, mechanically trapped vaults, and other mayhem than ours... Aibek babbled before once again putting tip of tongue between molars on the left side for a moment to stop the overflow of words.

Turning to Azri, Aibek comments, "Making lists of local available materials and such could also help plans for rebuilding as well as finding anyone else locally who can make things, items, elixirs..." the final word coming out more wistful than the shadow assassin would have liked had they noticed, Aibek's thoughts again began turning as they moved towards the inn.


GM of all he Surveys

"A vault, crafting...were you in the Arsenal? I didn't think anyone had the keys to get past that contraption in the basement and get into the vaults now." Azerna shook her head, impressed.

"Local materials..." she mused for a moment. "Well, stone we have plenty of. Most of the buildings are sandstone but there is a granite quary we used to build the walls. Of course, it's buried now - any kind of depression gets filled with sand eventually, and it's been a long time - but the stone should still be there."

"We don't have many trees," she added, "With the water most not running we lost them. Could be grown again, given time or magic. There are also some mines within a day or two of the city, especially near the mountains. Of course, they're not terribly safe to mine."


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

"We got to the bit with the contraption, Mihara managed to grab what the kobolds wanted before it fully got going and I think I spotted the control panel though getting to -- without getting harmed - is going to take more planning...which can wait. Is there anything you would like a hand with?"

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

"Did you say there are vaults on the other side?," Ayreth inquires, her interest piqued. "Spirit and a half have their reasons."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"We'd best check these vaults out soon. There might be some very useful things in there. Now that we know the mechanism is there, I might be able to disable it with careful study. I'd like to take another look at it tomorrow." Mihara requests. "It would delay our trip to the temple, but it may very well give us some useful tools for it."


GM of all he Surveys

Azerna nodded. "Yeah, I would. You wanted crafting materials, right? That vault is where some of the rarer ones were kept. It's a weird device, though - half monster and half trap. It's probably not unbeatable - it was meant to slow down thieves while the guards show up, not stop them forever - but it'#s still going to be a pain, I suspect."


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

"Azerna if it is not to much trouble could you prepare long term lodgings for our guest from the Bekilk Kobold Tribe."

Do we have names for the rep and guards?


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

Azri looked amused at Azerna's words. "We can handle it." she said confidently. Still, she was gonna have to go back at some point... ah, but she couldn't ask people to take time out to help her get supplies just for her own reasons. Maybe if she offered to make them some things in compensation...? Fair was fair, after all. If she asked for their help, they deserved a reward for it.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"Yeah, no problem." Selena nods somewhat with disinterest at the whole talk about materials: it may have its uses in the future, true, but now she just wanted an hot bath and get a good night sleep.


GM of all he Surveys

The Dryad nodded. "We have a small set of rooms connected to one living room. I'll get it cleaned and prepared. Although...I'm not sure, do Kobolds actually sleep in beds? I've not seen many of them. And not when they're asleep."

No details were given.


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

"Just ask what they'd prefer and move to accommodate." Azri suggested. "Most people aren't offended by ignorance as long as they see you taking steps to overcome it."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"Kobold accomodations, was it?"

Mihara thinks for a moment, reflecting on what she's seen from the Kobolds the party met earlier, as well as occasional guests in her homeland.

Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 What does Mihara know about Kobolds, their customs, and their accomodational preferences?


GM of all he Surveys

"So long as it doesn't involve fire," Azerna agreed, "I can accomodate them." Glancing at your appearance she added, "So...baths, foods and beds in that order?"

Kobolds:
Typically hardy, Kobolds will sleep just about anywhere, so long as they're safe. Comfort is typically a straw mattress, but this Tribe seems somewhat unusual.

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

"Sounds about right. Any chance we might get Jedd here and talk to him tonight?"


GM of all he Surveys

"Yup," Azerna replied, "He's mostly at his home or the bar these days, thanks to arthritis. You can find him at one or the other. He's a little...touchy, however. Can one of you speak Elven?"


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"I can." Mihara replies in Elven, nodding with a smirk. "I'll go see if he's at the bar. Does anyone want to go check his home?"

"Also, what does he look like?"


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

<"Not a problem."> Azri noted in the elven tongue, seeming quite at ease. Linguistics wasn't a specialty of hers, but she knew several popular tongues. Ah, the learning you could do when you never slept...


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

"Sense both of you can speak it. We can split into two groups with one each. Someone from one can get the other when he is found. While Mihara or Azri converse with him. I would suggest all this after a bath, I need to purify Tsui as well."


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"I learned to say a couple of dozen things in Elven in Absalom but..." the half-fiend shakes her head "I don't think they'd be useful to ask someone to tell us the story of the city. Unless I'm missing something and you can ask that in Elven saying only crude jokes, a couple of insults, and chicken. I'll just tag along."


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek's dark eyebrow raised slightly with a playful smile, "I'm sure you've commented before about chickens in a similar list..."

Still grinning slightly, Aibek continued to comment, "I'll tag along as well. We have surprising few elves in the Vankana forests. Not sure why..." sarcasm dripped into those before Aibek continued in a tangent of thought "I think I met kayals and wayang before seeing elves there - don't even recall them among the sworns."

Aibek did a quick headshake and blinks to clear thought before looking back to Selena, "Your stories of chickens are likely more amusing than mine. I agree with Nigrum, we can clean up and then prepare to look for Jedd..." while beginning to move away to go to a wash room...

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

"Are there any languages that you don't know how to say 'chicken' in, Selena?"


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"Can you say it in Tien?" Mihara requests.


GM of all he Surveys

"I know what Sylvan for chicken is," Azerna added, "Although I suspect I'm missing some of the context for this joke."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"Cücə." Mihara states the fowl's name plainly in Sylvan, before giggling. "Always a charming bird. Makes a good meal."


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"Nah, only Elven. Chickens are a long-standing Calistrian tradition." Selena chuckles mischievously. "But for now, let's do what we have to do and then go see Jedd: we can talk about chickens later, and I'm dead tired."


GM of all he Surveys

It does not take long to track the old Elf down. The Dust Devil's Den is largely deserted, especially of old Elves, and so you move on the location of his house as given by Azerna.

A knock on the door reveals a young-looking Elven woman who glances at you all questioningly. "Yes? Can I help you?"

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

Ayreth half-whispers, "I don't think that's him." She nods her head, feeling quite confident in her conclusion.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"I'm pretty sure you're right, Ayreth." Selena smiles to her sister, before turning to the Elven woman.
"Good Evening! We're relatives and friends of au- Elie. We've recently come to Khalarum and are trying to get the city back up and running. We heard that Jedd knows a lot about the story of the city, so we came to talk to him and ask him if he could help us." the half-fiend says "If that doesn't trouble you, of course."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

1,901 to 1,950 of 3,644 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Broken Towers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.