Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Brevoy Southern Reclamation Project - BS RP (Kingmaker) (Inactive)

Game Master fnord72

High fantasy kingmaker campaign. Expect modified kingdom building and an emphasis on the social and political aspects of creating and running a kingdom.


601 to 650 of 665 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

"Made from or made by?"


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Salvator raises a hand and opens his mouth, before realizing he has no idea what a sprite is in the first place. He slowly lowers his hand and closes his mouth, after attempting to disguise his action as a silent yawn.


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

"I doubt sprites would make arrows that big... aren't they supposed to be tiny little peckers?"


FROM

Father and son look back and forth, rather confused about the current conversation. Can we go now?


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

Looking about at his companions for indications of disbelief or disagreement & seeing none; Rufus nods, pointing back in the direction they came. "I suspect your best course is that way 'til you leave these woods, then North. If I remember correctly there is a trade route from Restov to Pitax, or at least most of the way from Restov to Pitax. If you make your way to Oleg's you might let them know we have learned more of Celeste's fate but remain guardedly hopeful."
Turning back to Gizsmith, "Consistent how? Granted, I know little of such things, but crafting weapons from body parts seems to my mind more the actions of one of the Numerian Barbarian tribes than the act of one of the Forest folk, particularly if the body parts are your own..."


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

@Rufus: "Oh just that the pranks are consistant with the involvement of the fey. Though I always thought that sprites disolved when they died."

Suddenly confused, Gizsmith goes and picks up the arrow, really looking at it for the first time.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Still here, just checking in.


the two men are eager to leave before anyone changes their mind and quickly take off heading north.

Gixsmith examines the arrow and can determine that it is smaller than what he would use, and (my apologies) it is actually a bolt fired from a crossbow.

The shaft appears to be some sort of bone, and the vanes are definitely from a creature as well, they look like large dragonfly wings. A touch of the finger reveals they are stiffened somehow. The bolt doesn't look very flight worthy and it is surprising that it could fly at all.

knowledge:nature or survival DC 15:
The bone looks like a shaved down thigh bone from a small humanoid, probably a fey. The wings are from a sprite.

Craft:Alchemy or Spellcraft DC 25:
An alchemical process was used to stiffen the wings, before they were removed from the still living sprite


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"I may have been too flip before. This arrow is made from the remains of probably more than one fey. These wings definitely came from a sprite. It's a foul disgusting thing. I doubt that our friends with the feces humour shot this arrow.


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

"On the other hand, if they know someone in the area has done such things..."

"Of more immediate concern is where the crossbowman went & why the bolt was loosed in the first place."


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

"Twisted people... turning living things into weapons... I say if it ain't forged from the blood of the earth, then it ain't a decent thing to carry around."


are we ready to head to the bandit camp or is there more discussion needed here?


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Aedon leads the way toward the bandit camp, attempting to follow the trail left by the man and his son.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

Noting that none of the assertions made regarding the quarrel seem to effectively address his immediate concerns, Rufus nods as Aedon takes the lead, gathering the rest as they continue with their original intent. "Salvator, keep the mounts orderly, but keep them back at least ten paces behind us. Kari, if you would see to it nothing sneaks up from our rear?"
With that, Rufus retrieves his bow from Salvator & follows Aedon's trail, about ten paces behind.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

"As you wish." Salvator nodded, a slight smile on his lips.

But what Rufus didn't know, was that every time... :P


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

Lyster follows suit, following in Aedon's footsteps.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Aedon takes advantage of that time just before dawn when most people are at their worst and slowly starts picking his way towards where he thinks the bandit camp is located.

It isn't long before the smell of the camp betray's that it is close. Aedon steps past a tree and across a small stream he catches a glimpse of a wagon, partially covered with dead branches.

Leaning back against the tree he feels something unexpected and turns to look, finding a rope and board ladder leading up into the tree, to a small platform about 30' up.

Lighting conditions are dim.


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

I assume Aedon can't see anybody on the platform?

And is the forest really thick here, or just the lighting - if it's just dim, would Aedon's low-light vision come into play at all for what he's seeing?

Aedon turns to the others and silently indicates the rope ladder, then points up at the platform.

He then points to himself, then up the rope, then nods his head yes, then no, then puts his arms out to the side, and shrugs.


The trees are generally 10-20 feet from each other with low shrubs scattered between. From this vantage, Aedon is unable to determine if anyone is on the platform.

What's lower than dim light? The trees would generally have it as a low-light environment anyway, but it's also that point just when the sun starts to come up.

While everyone else must deal with light equal to a full moon, you have an advantage.


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

At Aedon's silent query Rufus nods assent. Nocking an arrow to his bow, he scans intently in the direction Aedon indicated as the bandit's camp.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14, to watch for bandits.


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Salvator is keeping watch in the opposite direction, as his job is to guard against the loss of the horses and be a reserve fighter if the bandits prove stronger than anticipated. He attempts to tie the horses to a reasonably strong anchor, if possible, though he decides, half upon superstition to avoid tying them to trees if at all possible.

Perception:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Gizsmith nods in agreement to Aedon and then puts his finger across his lips.

He then keeps his eyes peeled and finds an unassuming place to to hunker down.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Aedon climbs up the rope ladder.

Intent is to climb up the ladder, stab anybody on the platform, all while remaining as stealthy as possible. Rolls below.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Attack, shortsword (if necessary): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Attack, shortsword, critical hit confirmation: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage, shortsword: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage, shortsword: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

@DM: Don't think there is anything below dim lighting, it's either dim or dark. Basically, if there is light in the sky, then it's dim. I'm fine either way, Aedon's actions won't change regardless. :)


Aedon slowly climbs the rope ladder, shortsword grasped in his teeth. Near the top he starts thinking maybe the teeth was a bad idea, shortswords are heavy!

Aedon finds one guard located on the platform, asleep. The guard is quickly dispatched and Aedon finds that he has an overview of the bandit's camp. He can also see that there are two ropes leading off to another tree and another platform, about 50' away. One rope is suspended about five feet and slightly to one side of the other. It looks like there is another person on the far platform as well.

Aedon finds a short bow and a quiver tied to the tree. The quiver has a large number of arrows in it. There is a small cavity in the tree next to the quiver. A stone is fit snuggly into the cavity, it is about the size of your fist, with a rune emblazoned on it.


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Aedon carefully avoids the tree, not trusting the strange rune-carved stone.

He attempts to discern whether or not the person on the other platform is asleep or not (perception), then climbs back down the ladder (stealth).

Upon reaching the ground, he looks at the rest of the group, points up to the platform, holds up 1 finger, then draws his thumb across his throat. He then points up to the platform again, then points toward the other one, again holding up 1 finger.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Salvator is looking the other direction, and thus has no idea Aedon left in the first place, much less killed someone and then came back to report.

He considers humming, but then figures that's a bad idea on a stealth mission.


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

At Aedon's pantomime, Rufus nods affirmative, then turns back to the others. Pointing at Gizsmith, he then points to Salvator & taps his ear. Pointing to Lyster, Rufus makes a come-along sign as he cautiously advances towards the tree Aedon just climbed down.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6, to continue keeping watch on the camp proper.
untrained Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Aedon watches the area intently before proceeding.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

When he reaches the other ladder, he repeats his performance:

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

If he's sleeping, don't I get a coup de grace?

If so, that would be:
Damage, shortsword: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage, shortsword: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


To confirm, Aedon sneaked up the ladder, dispatched a lookout, then climbed down the ladder, just to climb up the next lookout point? The two ropes leading from one platform to the other are a hand rope and a foot rope. Until Aedon sneaks through, or around the camp, he will not know if the other tree has a ladder.


Hello? important distinction I want to confirm...


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Thread dropped into archives and stopped updating for me, sorry for the delay.

I misunderstood the significance of the ropes leading away from the platform. Aedon would indeed attempt to use the ropes to cross to the other platform instead of climbing down, around, and (hopefully) back up again. Thanks for asking!


My paizo is messing up, not showing, clearing new thread counts.

Aedon carefully walks across the rope stretched between the platforms, one foot in front of the other, hand over hand on the upper rope.

The others wait anxiously below the first tree.

What are they doing while Aedon sneaks across the rope? Staying at the tree? Spreading out? Weapons readied?


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

Paizo introduced a big site overhaul/re-fit yesterday & said it would likely be a couple days at least before they had all the kinks shaken out.
As posted previously, Rufus is going to sneak up to the first tree with an arrow nocked in his bow, while keeping an eye on the bandit camp. I can use the rolls I already made, or make new rolls, or use some from the pre-roll pool.


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Gizsmith is good with hanging out in the shadows keeping an eye out for trouble, spell at the ready.

stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Percept: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


I've been noticing a lot of those bugs, thanks to all for hanging in here!

Everything is going perfectly to plan, Gizsmith, Lyster, and Rufus are hiding at the base of the tree with the first platform watching over the camp. The early pre-dawn light is not enough for the humans to make out anything more than indistinct shadows and shapes. Those with low-light and darkvision can make out several individuals sleeping in various places around the camp, a couple look to be slumped back to back with a couple of empty jugs near them. There are two tents and a wagon in the camp. The central fire pit looks to have burned down to ash-banked coals.

Salvator is admiring the braid on the horses as he holds their reigns.

And Aedon, is quickly sneaking his way across the tight ropes (dagger 'tween the teeth?).

When he is about 15' from the other edge he sees a rock appear, in mid-air. About 3' in front of him. It's about the size of his fist and has a strange rune emblazoned on it.

Just as he reaches out to grab the rock, it falls, and Aedon hears laughter receding into the distance.

The stone strikes the ground and emits a thunderous roar that blasts through the camp.

Initiative please


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Aedon first tries to see if anyone notices him, attempts to stay hidden, then continues the same direction he was heading and attacks the man he saw earlier.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Attack, shortsword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage, shortsword: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage, sneak attack (if needed): 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Ah, someone is playing Silly Buggers again.

Rufus draws the arrow back fully & prepares to loose at the first bandit he sees.
Longbow attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13, he is watching in the direction of the camp, so he won't see the guard on the other lookout blind.
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3, if the attack hits.


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


rolls:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 181d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Initiative is:

24 Gizsmith
21 Rufus
20 Bandit #3
18+ Aedon
18 Bandit #1
12 Bandit #2
7 Bandit #4

Several shouts are heard throughout the camp as the thunder stone goes off.

Gizsmith, you are up. Everyone is considered flat footed until their round.

Aedon, you are 15' away from the other platform, on a tightrope.


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Sorry about that, had some difficulty getting on.

Initiative:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Salvator will ready a chakram, and readies an action to throw it at the first bandit that comes within 20 ft of range (as long as he can clearly tell it's a bandit)


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Gizsmith starts up a bardic performance(oratory):

Inspire courage: +1 Attack/ +1 damage. Bardic Performance 5/9 remain


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]
Rufus Fitzroi wrote:

Ah, someone is playing Silly Buggers again.

Rufus draws the arrow back fully & prepares to loose at the first bandit he sees.

Effectively Rufus has a readied action to shoot the first Bandit he sees respond to the thunderstone.

Longbow attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8, well, that won't go anywhere... Not even going to bother with a damage roll.
DM, don't forget to bot Lyster as well.


sorry rufus, bot initiatives 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Round 1

Map

The echoes of the thunderstone reverberate through the encampment. So much for the element of surprise.

Reacting quickly, Gizsmith launches into a raunchy tale of bewildered men and baudy women, giving his companions a boon. (+1 attack/damage)

Lyster holds his crossbow at the ready while pronouncing judgement upon the bandits. (party members within 10' add +4 to confirm critical attacks.)

Rufus lets a snap shot fly when the bandit on the ledge twists around the trunk of the tree to see what's going on. Unfortunately, his shot goes wild.

perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 The bandit(#3) yells out "attack from the right!" And grabs his bow and draws an arrow, aiming at Rufus. He does not see Aedon 15' from him on the ropes.

Kari casts haunted fey aspect, and moves forward towards the camp, "Where is she?"

Aedon?


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

These are the actions I posted for Aedon.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Attack, shortsword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage, shortsword: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage, sneak attack (if needed): 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Ah, here are some rolls if Salvator's readied action comes up. Also, if I can, I meant to say 30 ft on the readied action. Salvator just doesn't want to suffer a ranged penalty.

Chakram Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Chakram Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Ah well, doesn't matter unless my target is helpless or something. :P


Acrobatics check to make it across the remaining 15', draw a weapon, and strike in same turn, please.

Unless you are just sneaking closer? Are you going hand over hand, one handed?


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Aedon intends to attack if at all possible this round.


Male Human (Kellid/Varisian) Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 1 [ HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +3 R: +1 W: +0 | Init: +1 Perc: -1 | Effects: none]

Not what I intended, but helpful to the party anyway. Sweet! Am I correct in guessing that the 'R' on the map is my location?
Also, I act on B3's initiative now, yes?

Rufus draws another arrow, his eyes scanning the Bandit camp for signs of Kessle. Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4, hell, with that roll , He wouldn't see her if she were standing right in front of him...


Rufus is on 20+.

Aedon rushes across the remaining stretch of tightrope, sword clenched in one hand and swings at the bow wielding bandit before him.

Unfortunately, the tip of the sword slides across the leather tunic of the bandit, failing to pierce through.

Down below, bandit #1 grabs his weapons and heads east, away from the PCs. "Where are they? I don't see anything!" He yells.

Bandits 2 and 3 stand up facing opposite directions, and draw arrows on their bows. They chime in that they don't see anyone either.

On to Round 2

Initiative is:

24 Gizsmith
23 Lyster
20+ Rufus
20 Bandit #3
19 Kari
18+ Aedon
18 Bandit #1
12 Bandit #2
7 Bandit #4

Getting frustrated with importing a map into dundjinni


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Just to clarify something - Aedon was not seen by the bandit per the description above, but a 14 on his attack roll misses? I'm fine if that's the case, it just changes what Aedon would do next round. Thanks!

601 to 650 of 665 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Oathday, Calistril 30th, 4710 AR All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.