Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Brevoy Southern Reclamation Project - BS RP (Kingmaker) (Inactive)

Game Master fnord72

High fantasy kingmaker campaign. Expect modified kingdom building and an emphasis on the social and political aspects of creating and running a kingdom.


501 to 550 of 665 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

In that case: Horse 1 Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 18, Horse 2 Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 11


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

Lyster will continue following the group as quietly as possible...

would Handle Animal allow for the horses to be quieter?


Handle Animal would definitely be appropriate in case there are patrols around the bandit camp.


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

Alright then, anyone have such a skill? DM says itd be usefule.


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Not here


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Ahem, you are asking if a Cavalier has ranks in Handle Animal? Seriously? Please. Assuming we survive to fourth level, I'm the guy who will be war-training all our mounts...
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18, to caution the mounts. I checked the Skill & there is no 'Stealth Trick', so I don't know if this qualifies as 'pushing' or something else...
I'd like a better roll, but I'll take what I can get. Or should I make an individual roll for each mount? That is something like nine rolls total.

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Rufus walks each mount individually for a few minutes, then leads them all together for a time, finally leading them back to the others. "The advantage of herd animals in this situation is a natural inclination to caution in environments such as this. We'll see, shall we?" He says as he swings into the saddle.


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Handle animal rolls from me. Fraid the Paladin has a higher bonus than the Cavalier till level 4. :P

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 211d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 221d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Salvator attempts to tag along with Rufus, in order to learn more about horses. He trusts that the experienced cavalier will be better, but is not afraid to speak up if he notices something severely off.


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

Lyster looks at Rufus and Salvator with respect.

Anyone can handle beasts like that is bound to be able to survive well out in this wilderness.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Well, hopefully if the DM does require rolls for each animal, he will take the best of either. It looks like Rufus' low rolls were Salvatore's high ones & vice versa. Except for the last one, where we both rolled ridiculously high.


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

Can that be my horse?


The party is able to continue following the tracks. Kari figures that based on how long they have been following the trail, it shouldn't be much further. The forest has been quiet.

Too quiet.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

A steaming, stinking pile of poo, wrapped in a couple of leaves, falls onto the head of Kari's mount, splashing both with excrement.

Rufus catches the glimpse of something that does not look naturally occurring suspended above the trail in the trees. It is attached to the top of a thick branch from a nearby tree. That tree is larger than it's companions, nearly six feet across. There are branches extending out from the central trunk every couple of feet, rising high above the forest canopy.

Child-like giggling is heard faintly fluttering off to the west.

I just have this in as a place holder

Bandit Camp


Female Human Bard/1 (Init 4; Normal Vision Perc +4, Hp 11/11; AC 17 [t 14, ff 13]; fort 3 ref 5 will 2)

Kari, splashed with excrement, chuckles.

Sylvan:

"Our thanks for such a rousing display of your favor, little ones."

She looks to her companions and grins before making the motions for Prestidigitation. "If I hadn't humility before, it is like better I displayed some now, hmm?"


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Gizsmith tips his hat to the west.

Sylvan:
A merry jest, but I feel that your humour is a little too subtle for the horse.

@His companions: "Just ignore them. If we're lucky they'll get bored and wander off."


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Do I see the thing in the trees in time to stop us before anything up there spots us?
Rufus quietly indicates the object up in the trees to the rest of the party. "This may be where we should dismount & picket the horses. What say you, Kari?"


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Nothing to add, but paying attention.


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

Lyster bursts into laughter as the excrement hits Kari then stifles it.


Kari was under the branch when the poo dropped.


Female Human Bard/1 (Init 4; Normal Vision Perc +4, Hp 11/11; AC 17 [t 14, ff 13]; fort 3 ref 5 will 2)

Kari acknowledges Gizsmith with a nod, and uses her spell to clean the excrement from Pan as well, gesturing to make his mane smell like summer sun. When Lyster laughs at her, her head immediately spins around and she glares at him.

"It were men like you hung me in the gallows, violated me and left me to sh*t myself and madness," she growls. "You WILL NOT laugh at my expense again," she snaps, her expression almost feral.

Kari Intimidate 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Fuming, Kari dismounts Pan. Her fingers curl several times near where her sickle hangs on her belt, and her spine is rigid as she jerkily pulls her flute case from the assortment of items on Pan's back. She pulls the instrument from its leather and flings it elsewhere, revealing a crudely cut wood flute carved with what appears to be flowering vines, and kneels at the base of the tree.

Sylvan:

"With this, our apologies for not arranging a proper tribute to you, little ones."

Kari rises, rolls her neck, snapping several points of tension audibly and refuses to meet eyes. "I will walk from here," she announces before stepping away.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

So the object was a blind for whatever is having poo games with us, not the bandits?

Matters were proceeding so well too...

"I'll take that as my answer then." As Rufus dismounts, holding his hand out for Kari's reins, his ears perked for any inconsistent sounds. Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2, well, DMFnord did say it was unnaturally quiet...

As Kari stalks off, Rufus turns to Lyster, "That was not well done, sir. Bear in mind we are trusting each other to fight beside each other, not against each other." Gathering the reins of the three ungulates, he follows the scout at a discreet distance. untrained Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14, Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18, Kari's mule, Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9, first horse, Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8, second horse. Surprising no-one, the animals pick up on the increased tension & are skittish, requiring Rufus to allow more & more distance to grow between Kari & the others.


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Aedon watches Kari yell at Lyster then dismount. He follows her lead, leading his horse over and handing his reins to Salvator. As Rufus reprimands Lyster, Aedon turns away to follow Kari, carefully watching his footing as he attempts to move as quietly as possible.

Once he nears Kari, he whispers:

Sylvan:
"Steady, sister, just me. You ready to do this or do you need a moment?"


awww, no one wanted to climb up and look at the contraption? sigh...

Kari does realize the poo is more mystery stuff, and not natural in origin, and before cleaning it off, it reeked.

Rufus and Salvatore have no problem keeping the horses quiet.

Kari hears something off to on her left side. The noise is on the other side of some shrubs, it sounds like someone walking without much attention paid to being quiet. The noise has a bearing that will lead it in front of Kari in a moment.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Honestly, the thought hadn't crossed my mind until you mentioned it. Soon as Rufus determined it was not bandit related, he filed it under 'something for another time'.

DM Fnord:
Assuming Kari indicates caution, Rufus will halt the rest of them & draw his bow.


Female Human Bard/1 (Init 4; Normal Vision Perc +4, Hp 11/11; AC 17 [t 14, ff 13]; fort 3 ref 5 will 2)

Kari glances back at Aedon, then hearing the movement ahead of them, presses a finger to her lips. She mimes a figure walking, then points to a shrub near inviting Aedon to hide, then dashes to do the same herself.

Oh, yes, it could well be a bandit poised to run into the three very mean and heavily armed bastards she had stalked away from, but the possibility that it might not be, but an animal that might, when startled, harm Kari's very ripe flesh is also quite high.

Kari Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Aedon nods, points at his eyes, then points toward the disturbance. He quickly moves into the bushes, attempting to conceal himself while also trying to spot whatever is moving toward them.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Mean?! Mean?! Rufus beats ONE bound, defenseless bandit into unconsciousness with his bare hands & suddenly he's MEAN, and not just Mean, but Very Mean. On the other hand he is heavily armed & literally a bastard, so I guess it all works out.

Noting Kari's hand signals to Aedon, Rufus halts the rest of the company & draws his bow.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Two men appear from behind the shrubbery, both wear dirty and scuffed leather pants and jerkins. The far one has a bow strung over a shoulder and is swinging a stick back and forth, whacking bushes and weeds. The other carries a crossbow held in one hand, swinging at his side, he has a scabbard hanging from his waist on the other side. They are spending more time watching the ground in front of them rather than the forest around them.

As you watch them, a small arrow shoots from up in the forest canopy and impacts the ground at their feet.

The two men stop, and stare at the arrow.

Initiative, and you have surprise.


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Didn't see that coming, nice DM Fnord!

How far away are they from Aedon, and is he in front of them, beside them, or behind them? I don't need a map, just some general guidance. I'll go ahead an roll initiative.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


ranges would be nice, wouldn't they?

Let's go with this...

Kari is 20' from the closest, 30' from the far one.

Aedon is 10' further away, across the trail from Kari.

And the rest of the party is some distance back from that, at what ever distance they want to be, but no closer then Aedon.

On the right side, 15' from the party is the stream, it is 10' wide and variable in depth, with thick underbrush along the banks.

......B1

........B2
.
.
.
.........K
.............A


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Rufus would have maintained a distance no less than 50' from Kari while walking, if somebody wanted to sneak in closer once it looked like something was about to happen, that is possible, but he would have focused on having a arrow ready for something like this. The arrow that just loosed at the two men, is it small as in from a Small-sized bow, or is it smaller than that?

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17, to try & spot the source of the arrow.

"By the Five Freedoms, name yourselves & your business!"


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Aedon looks up to see if he can spot the origin of the arrow.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

He then emerges from his hiding spot and moves to the side of B2 while drawing his short swords. He smiles broadly and gives the men a shallow bow, saying "Easy now boys, drop your weapons and keep your voices down."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

I could cast grease to slow them down, though don't think I can get both at once.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Gizsmith, if you've the range, go for the farther one.


The source of the small arrow was hidden by foliage from your vantage points.

Does grease work on forest litter?


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Given that the range on Grease right now would be 25' it may be a moot point. We all of us except Aedon & Kari would be at least 70' away from the closest one. Even making a full move Gizsmith would only be about 50' away, twice the distance of the spell. However, if he cast it on the forest floor it would work.


Female Human Bard/1 (Init 4; Normal Vision Perc +4, Hp 11/11; AC 17 [t 14, ff 13]; fort 3 ref 5 will 2)

Kari Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 while I'm at it Kari Knowledge Nature 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
What can I say Rufus? Kari's being chaotic isn't confined to her behaviors.

Kari's heart beat seems to still and her vision narrows on important details as the bandits come into view. The stick the furthest carries is not such a great threat, though she certainly would not appreciate a broken rib, however the scabbard at the nearest's hip frightens her. Mortifying flesh-

And an arrow she thinks as the small projectile lands, and seems just as surprised as its intended targets.

Kari smirks and raises her hands to hide her face, then when she withdraws them, traces a vision of a twisted faun over her features, one of its curled ram's horns broken and the other wet with gore. Its eyes are unmatched, one a putrid yellow and the other like looking into the black of night. Scars in Giant runes adorn its gaunt face and she licks at elongated canines as though hungry for human flesh.

Linguistics, or Giant:

The runes Kari has applied to her glamor read I feed strays and Apples are delicious

Surprise Round Actions:

Kari casts Haunted Fey Aspect, designating B2 as the target for her DR 1/ cold iron


Has our party gotten smaller? Expected more responses by now... Oh yes, I also house rule that grease is grease, and can be ignited, thought that would be a bad idea in a forest.

Kari realizes the arrow is not fey in origin, though it does appear to have something of the fey as vanes.


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Don't know if we've lost anyone completely.

Gizsmith is draw his bow and begin telling an inspiring tale (bardic performance: +1atk/+1dmg)

tracking:
Bardic Performance: 8/9 rounds remain


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

I think we are just waiting on Lyster & Salvator. On the other hand it has been since Monday at least since either of them has posted. Hrmm.


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

I apologize, my work has been driving me hard recently and it seems my last post didn't manage to make it to the page. I might not have the time to post very frequently. While I read up on what I missed.

Lyster simply knocks his crossbow and stands at the ready next to Gizsmith.


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Wow! My bad guys! College started and I got very, very distracted. Can't believe I forgot to keep checking in.

Salvator, having been handed the reins to another horse, was looking back and forth, paralyzed by indecision. He didn't know how to get off the horse while keeping the reins in hand. There were possible enemies, both his hands were full. It was not a good moment for Salvator.

If it matters, we'll say Salvator is "surprised".


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

There we go! Let the mayhem commence!


good morning to all, I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Surprised by the arrow thudding into the ground, the two men stop and stare down at it. Gizsmith draws a weapon and starts singing. Aedon moves up to the closer bandit and successfully demoralizes the now shaken man while Lyster loads his crossbow and Salvator stands there with a wide-eyed stare, one hand on the reins of a horse. Rufus shouts at the bandits and looks up into the trees, as Kari announces herself off to the side.

Inititative:

Gizsmith 21
Aedon 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Rufus 17
Lyster 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Salvator 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Kari 11

Bandit #1 1d20 ⇒ 19
Bandit #2 1d20 ⇒ 7

Please post actions for round 1 and I will proceed later today.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 2/Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 [ HP: 29/29 | AC: 15 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +4 W: +3 | Init: +1 Perc: +3 | Effects: none]

Seeing no further evidence for the source of the arrow, Rufus redirects his attention to the two rough men before the company. "I'll say it ONE more time. Name yourselves & your business here."
If they continue to not respond to Rufus or Aedon's words, or if either of them take aggressive action, Rufus will loose an arrow at the farther one, Bandit #1 (Which makes sense considering he would be the one to make an aggressive action that Rufus would be aware of.) Longbow attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8, piercing damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8.


Male Human Inquisitor 1 -- hp 10/10, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +3, Perception +7, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14

Lyster waits to see if the men answer Rufus' question. If not, he fires at the same target he did.

Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Crossbow Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 7


Half-Elf Rogue 1; hp 10/10; AC 17, t13, ff14; Init +3; Perc +7; F+2, R+5, W+1

Ready an action: if B2 does anything other than lower his weapons, Aedon attacks.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Salvator would attempt to dismount while keeping control of the horses.

Ride and Handle Animal Checks, respectively

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Gizsmith maintains his performance and fires at the nearest bandit

Short Bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 Miss?
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

tracking:

Bardic Performance: 7/9 rounds remain


Male Human Paladin 1; hp 11/11; AC 16, t12, ff14; Init +2; Perc -1; F+3, R+2, W+1(+2 vs fear)

Pssst... Gizsmith, it's surrender or die, not surrender and die.


Male Gnome Bard 1, hp 9/9, AC 17, (T13/FF15), Init +2, Perc +4. F+1/R+4/W+2

Itchy trigger finger. It's a medical condition.


Round 1

Initiative 21+ Gizsmith has an itchy trigger finger, and before the two gentlemen have an opportunity to say anything, he fires his short bow at the near one. Gizsmith flinched just the slightest when he realized that Aedon was standing next to the woodsman.

Initiative 21 Aedon holds his short swords at the ready and watches the closest of the trappers.

Initiative 19 The herdsman, rather shaken at the sudden ambush, exclaims "what the bloody..." and instinctively raises his crossbow at the sudden ambush, unfortunately, Aedon had been waiting for just such an action and strikes at the man, slicing deeply into his shoulder. The ranger takes a step back and fires in self defense at Aedon.
light crossbow 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 2 = 13 Missing, he drops the crossbow and starts to draw his weapon. (Aedon moves to initiative 19+)

Initiative 17 Rufus shouts for the explorers while firing at the far one, missing with his shot.

Initiative 14 Lyster follows Rufus' example, and with better aim, sends a bolt through the chest of the tribesman furthest away.

Initiative 13 Salvator takes his time to dismount from the horse he has been riding and maintain control over the animal.

Initiative 11 Kari glares at the two farmers with her hideous fey aspect glaring at them.

Initiative 7 The herbalist with an arrow in his chest, drops his stick and turns and starts running.

And on to round 2...

And the GM laughs:

No, I did not provide any information in the description of the two men that they were bad guys, and nobody took the time to find out before attacking. Fortunately for the party, these two are actually bandits...

501 to 550 of 665 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Oathday, Calistril 30th, 4710 AR All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.