Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Blood Will Tell (GM-jkbc)

Game Master ajkkjjk52


501 to 540 of 540 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Anyone have objections to that plan?


Male Half-Orc 6th Inquisitor

Gromtheb puts his bow away, but keeps his sword drawn. "Let's be off then."


Male Human Bard (Sound Striker) 6

Harris retrieves his bow before departing into the night.


Male Human Rogue 3/ Alchemist-vivisectionist 2/ Shadow Dancer 1

"Yes, go and be talking to the father, yes. Velinari will be in the waiting of here to make sure that all is as it is."


This last week has been exhausting for me between work and sick and some other crap. I apologize, and we will return to our regularly scheduled game soon.


Guys, I'm back. I've been feeling really burned out, but I just took a four day weekend (which included some truly awful roleplaying) and I'm feeling like my batteries are recharged.

Harris and Gromtheb:
Any details you want to provide me about your trip to the town?

The others:
Harris and Gromtheb grab their weapons and head out the door. What do you do?


Male Human Fighter 6

Welcome back :) Glad to hear that you're feeling better

Back at the Inn:
The others gone from the inn, Duglan sits back down on a nearby stool, puts his feet up on the table, and sets down his fauchard. He lets out a heavy sigh of relief and says, "Dun think she'll be movin anneh time soon. Yannow, with 'er head off an all that. Well, we've got some time ta kill. An I know I'm not the onleh one who could use some ale right about now." He stretches impatiently.


Male Human Bard (Sound Striker) 6

Not Quite Alone in the Dark:
Harris casts Dancing Lights, creating four glowing lanterns that provide a spread of light around himself and Gromtheb. He keeps one hand on the hilt of his sword, but is actually prepared to let loose with Weird Words.

"When we get there, I want you to pay attention to what the priest says. He had a whole day with the body. He may be involved."


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

STUNNED


Male Human Beguiler 6

Quinn will follow Harris and Gromtheb to town.

Also, STUNNED lol


Martin got stunned so hard that he was stunned into an alternate reality.

Although I'm pretty sure I did the same thing here.


M Human Paladin 2, Ranger 6

Hmm, thought I deleted that post....guess not...


Male Half-Orc 6th Inquisitor

Hitting the Town:
Gromtheb listens and nods. He has nothing to say.


Waiting on Velinari. If he doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll just fiat and we'll move on for realsies.


Male Human Bard (Sound Striker) 6

Maybe he's also stunned?


Male Human Beguiler 6

Oh snap, she's back up and screaming again!


Male Human Rogue 3/ Alchemist-vivisectionist 2/ Shadow Dancer 1

Oh sorry, didn't realize I was up. Was planning on staying at the inn as they talked to the father.

In the inn:

Velinari passes back and forth thinking to himself


In the Inn:
While Velinari begins pacing, Gordel stays behind the bar. He ties on his apron and sets his weapons on the bar, then pulls out a bottle of Brandy and three glasses. As Duglan goes over to sit at the bar, he pours a few fingers into each glass.

And that's when Alaba reaches out, grabs her head and slams it back onto her neck, and screams.

Initiative:
Gordel: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Alaba: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Duglan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Velinari: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Will Saves:
Gordel: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Duglan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 Cowering
Velinari: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Cowering
Recharge 1d4 ⇒ 2
Duration 1d4 ⇒ 1

Out the Outt:
You're perhaps 45 seconds out of the Inn when you hear a screech coming from behind you. You're 160 feet from the inn. You can double move back safely, but running will require a DC 10 reflex save to not fall over. Let me know how many feet you're moving per round. Opening the door will require a move action, then I'll start putting people on the map.


Inn: Rd 1:

Alaba stands up. (Technically, she screamed on this round, but since she one initiative it made a lot more sense to post on the first post).
Gordel grabs up his weapons. You two cower this round.

Begin Rd 2!

EDIT: It's a map!


Male Human Beguiler 6

Quinn double moves back to the house (30' base speed)...

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

... and falls over.


Male Human Rogue 3/ Alchemist-vivisectionist 2/ Shadow Dancer 1

Where da inn at:

Velinari, regaining his composure moves out from behind the table to get a clear shot at the ghost(No grid labels, but roughly in front of the fireplace). Activating two charges in his knife, he hurls the his knife at the corpse. It bursts into flames and then swiftly returns to his hand.

Atk:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Piercing Dmg:1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Flame dmg:1d6 ⇒ 2

Oh ya, I do so much damage without sneak attack or poison. Like a baus


Male Human Fighter 6

Inn:
Duglan snaps out of the unnatural fear that had claimed him to stand up and draw his fauchard. "Awww. I sees yer back fer some more," he quips as he steps forward (to the square 1 north of his current position) and takes a swing at the corpse.

Power Attack:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Damage:1d10 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18

I had been sitting at the bar, so I don't know if I need to take a move action to stand up from prone. If so, then disregard the attack (It's very likely going to miss anyways)


Quinn, you only need to attempt the reflex save if you are running. You can double move safely.


Male Human Beguiler 6

Then that roll was my reading comprehension check. He double moves.


Male Half-Orc 6th Inquisitor

Gromtheb activates his pure judgement (+2 on all saves, saves now +9/+7/+13) and runs back to the house 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17 (80 ft/round, I believe).
Spells remaining: lvl 1:6, lvl 2:3, bane three more rounds.


Male Human Bard (Sound Striker) 6

Harris activates Inspire Courage, boosting it with both his amulet and Inspirational Boost. "Okay, here we go again," he grumbles.

Everyone within earshot gets a +4 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls, as well as to saving throws against fear effects.


Harris, what kind of action(s) is that?

Inn, Rd 2:

I forgot to post Alaba's action for round 2 at the end of the last post. It shouldn't change what either of you are doing, but Velinari if you don't like where I placed you you can retcon yourself into any other position.

Alaba moves to strike at Gordel. She grabs him in her claws and lifts him off the floor.
-Attack 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35
-Damage 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
-Grapple 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40
-Constrict 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
You hear several ribs crack, and Gordel is losing an awful lot of blood. You suspect he's close to death.
Velinari moves and attacks, his knife sinking into Alaba but to little effect.
Duglan moves and attacks, but misses. After practicing several times in my kitchen, I'm going to say that getting off a stool can be part of a move action, rather than an action of its own.
Gordel attempts to break free from Alaba's grasp.
-Grapple 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 HOLY CRAP CRITICAL SUCCESS WHAT A BADASS!
He wriggles free and takes a step back, raising his scizore and pick defensively. He spits blood. Well, guess y'er all growed up affer all.

Alaba makes no response. She steps forward and disembowls Gordel, spraying gore and viscera in all directions.
-Attack 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31 so much for badass
-Damage 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 he's dead
-Grapple Never mind
-Attack 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
-Damage 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 As his body falls, she grabs the upper half and crushes his head in a single grasp of her claws.

17 Alaba
>>We are here<<
13+ Velinari
13 Duglan
13- Gordel

Oh, and a map.


Male Human Bard (Sound Striker) 6

Full round for all three.

Harris 5-foot steps towards the inn.


Harris: Subsequently, do you run or double move?
Gromtheb: Keep running (you'll make it to the door this turn) or slow down?
Quinn: Keep double-moving or break into a run and try your luck with the dice?


Male Half-Orc 6th Inquisitor

Gromtheb runs again 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22, drawing his bow.


Male Human Bard (Sound Striker) 6

Harris will run towards the inn on his next turn.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Male Human Rogue 3/ Alchemist-vivisectionist 2/ Shadow Dancer 1

Inn'd:

Delay until after duglan


Male Human Fighter 6

Inn:
Duglan can only watch in awe as Alaba's corpse absolutely mutilates Gordel.

Sense Motive:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Do I think Alaba has any intentions of attacking us, or is she still going to town on Gordel?

I probably have no idea!


Innsanity:
You have no idea.


Male Human Fighter 6

Innteresting....:
Duglan slowly steps back away from Alaba (Move to E-2). He readies an action to power attack Alaba if she makes an aggressive move towards himself, Velinari, or any other ally that enters the room.


Male Human Rogue 3/ Alchemist-vivisectionist 2/ Shadow Dancer 1

Inn your face:

Velinari seeing Duglan's response decides to ready an action to back away and stealth if Alba attempts to attack Velinari, or moves towards him


Quinn has until I get home tonight (or maybe tomorrow morning) to post his movement plans, otherwise I'll assume he continues at a jog.


Male Human Beguiler 6

You assumed correctly.


Male Half-Orc 6th Inquisitor

I believe it is the next round? Assuming the door doesn't open itself and no one beats him to the door, Gromtheb opens the door and has a standard action.


Sorry, making maps. Update coming, I swear.

501 to 540 of 540 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Blood Will Tell (GM-jkbc) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.