Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Blood of Heroes. (Inactive)

Game Master Mrdarknlight


401 to 450 of 632 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Stepping forward Chuluun speaks abruptly, "Out of my way.", pushing Drankich from the door.

He examines the door to see if it is locked, if locked, he attempt to unlock the door. As per his normal breaking habit he checks for traps.

Rolls:
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 If trap exists there is an additional +2
Disable device: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 If trap exists there is an additional +2
Disable device: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 Use to unlock if first role is used to disable trap


Chuluun spends a few seconds working on the lock before a click is heard signaling that he was successful, with opening the lock. After opening the door the group notices that it appears to be a small supply room.
After glancing around the room seems to hold buckets, mops and other such items to clean up messes. On a closer look, the group notices that the clothed cleaning items seem tinted red.

No idea if you guys want to check the room better or not.


He smiles as he hears the click, speaking proudly, "You did not see anything."

As he pushes the door open, he stands aside while viewing down the passage while holding his scythe ready.


"With no mess in here, this is not where they took the other prisoner. Wild you mind trying the next door?". As the lock pick does his business, the Eruss turns to the others and whispers, "What are you all doing here? I was beaten up and tossed in my cage. What's your excuse," he laughs.


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

"These jerks took a friend of ours. Probably the same guy you were just talking about. We aim to repay their kindness."


Male

"As he said," Fafhrd would say nodding to Caine as he moved in to get a better look at the room.

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


"I didn't talk to him much, but he seemed a decent enough guy. I'll certainly help you find him, if you'll have me," the cleric says, his holy symbol gleaming as he speaks.


Chuluun whispers to Erke sitting on his shoulder, "Guard!" He begins moving silently to the next door to listen for any sounds and to check if it is locked. Placing his scythe against the wall before starting his checks.

Rolls:
Perception (listen): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Perception (traps): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33 if needed
Disable Device (trap): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 if needed
Disable Device (unlock): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 if needed

He will keep the door closed even if he unlocks it, waving for others to come before taking his scythe again.


Chuluun cannot seem to get the lock open after a few attempts at it.


He walks back to the rest and whispers, "I am unable to get the door unlocked without making a noise.".

Looking back down the passage, "I going to take a look to see what lies beyond the corner."

He walks silently to the passage corner to take a peek.

Rolls:
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Perception (listen): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Perception (trap search): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 for alarm triggers as he moves down the passage.


Chuluun walks to the corner of the hall to see that it turns to another hallway that has a door at the end of it.

Map


He walks back to the others, "There is one door remaining around the bend."


"Let's try the next door, then come back to this one, since it appears we'll have to break it down."


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

"Chuluun, Faf just broke a steel cage with a giant hammer. We're not too concerned about bein' quiet anymore. Let's just kick the doors in until we find Asriel."


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

That sounds good to me, Caine, Victor says. Whichever way we go, let's go quick. It wouldn't be good to be cornered in here.


"I will stand guard at the corner while you break through the second door."

Chuluun walks back to the corner, without going around the bend. He holds his scythe ready to bring it down onto any foe that may come to investigate the noise.


Male

"Then I shall get to it," Fafhrd would states simply as he moved to join the group.

Winding up his hammer, he would bring it down and about like a clock arm to strike at the door.

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Damage 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 3, 5) + 7 = 21


The door seems to take the attack of Fafhrd's hammer well, but on a closer look, you all can tell that it has bent inward slightly.


Male

"I shall not be denied," Fafhrd would growl as he swings the maul back and then forward once more.

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 3, 5) + 7 = 21


With Fafhrd's swing the door buckles in even more showing that one more such swing would cause it to fly off the hinges.


Male

"No door shall bar me!" Fafhrd would shout as he swung back once more, arms stretched out to achieve the maximum amount of leverage as he stepped back and swung with all his might to the side so that he would not have to worry about clipping the floor as he allowed his building anger to overcome him.

Enter rage

Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Damage 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 5, 1) + 10 = 22


With Fafhrd's last mighty blow the door breaks off of its hinges and falls loudly to the ground. As this happens you notice the smell of blood coming from the room strongly.

Next time for sundering stuff, put two or three tries per post.


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Viktor enters the room warily, sword in hand. He maneuvres around the room warily, searching for the source of the smell.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


As you walk into the room the smell of blood grows thicker. Finally you enter the room completely where you see a rack that was now empty. Next to the rack is a table with a body upon it. Next to that table is a smaller table that is lined with devices of torture that are covered with fresh blood.

As you walk closer you stare at the body, which is ripped open to see the organs within. All the organs seemed to have been burned and stabbed. The flesh of the body is covered in burns and cuts as with the organs, the last thing you notice is that the body does not have a head.


"What evil is this? I've never seen anything so heinous," Drankich says quietly, observing the remains.


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

"I have." Caine said quietly. "Church Inquisitors would put heretics to the Question in similar ways. Whoever did this knew what they were doing. Bodies start to shut down way before the sadists would have gotten to most of this stuff. There's an art to keeping people conscious and sane enough to torture like this. Learning a skill like that takes study and practice. We aren't dealing with a street gang. At least one of them spent time learning professional evil."


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

"Well then," Viktor says, holding his nose, "We'd better get going. Wouldn't want to give up a chance to punish for this evil, would we?"


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

"No." Caine said simply. His usually lighthearted, sarcastic demeanor was gone, replaced by a stoic, severe calm.

He clinically looked over the objects of the table, looking for anything they might have removed from the body, like clothes or possessions, and anything else of incrimination or interest.


Nothing but the tools on the table.


Any obvious exits other than the door we came in?


No obvious exits other than the door.


"Well, we are too late for this one. After we find your friend, we can come back and give him a proper burial. I say we go on down the hallway."


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

Caine nods and follows the others out of the room.


The group heads down the hall to the other door. Caine walks up to the door looking at it than the others. He attempts to open it pushing on it which causes it to open.

Figured you guys would try to open it but not go in yet because might want to prepare.


Chuluun, holds his scythe ready and gives a nod to Caine.


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

Caine moves in like he owns the place.

Ready action- go defensive


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Prior to going in, Viktor would like to renew Bull's Strength on himself. if it's worn off.


If someone hears something in the next room, Drankich will cast Bulls Strength on himself.


Caine walks into the room to find that there is no one within the room. All that he can see is a table with chairs around it, that has a folded piece of paper upon it. Around the walls of the room are shelves that seems to hold crates of items. Most of these shelves were full with crates.

If you go up to read the paper.

Paper:

In neatly done formal script, the note reads.
Well well, seems you did not know whose underlings you were messing with. Now I am going to have to make you all pay. You must understand though cannot seem weak to the other gangs. Hope you enjoyed what we did to your friend, in the other room because you all are next.


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

Caine reads the paper, and hands it to Fafhrd to pass down the line.

"The question is, where was their escape route. Where did they go. Let's go talk to the fellow we knocked out upstairs."


Take the paper and reads it, then looks up at the group, "Is Asriel dead in the room?"

Hearing Caine's comment, "Let some of us also check for secret exits, while rest quickly grab that guy from upstairs."


Male

Fafhrd nod in agreement. "Unless if they managed to turn invisible and sneak past us, a secret route out would be most likely answer. And the note could be a bluff. However, if its not..." Fafhrd's knuckles would go white as his grip on his maul tightened. "They'll surely wish they had."

His part said, he would start around the room to search for any secret route out of the room.

Perception - Taking 20 for a 30 total.


Forgot roll for finding secret door, on ground, walls and ceiling.

Rolls:
Perception: Take 20 + 11 = 31


Drankich joins in the search, trying to point out anything he notices to the others.

Autosuccess on aiding another for my Perception score, so Chuluun would have a 33.


Knocked out Guy:

As you go back up you still find the man that you had knocked out on the floor.

Searching Room:

You guys do not see any way out of this room but for the door you all came in. You do notice that the crates are full of stuff.


M Human Warpriest HP 10/10 | AC 13 T 13 FF 13 | Ft +4 Rf +0 Wi +5 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Blessing 3/3,

Might as well take everything here back to the bar before we tell the guard about the secret torture chamber and the dead body in this here warehouse. :)

Caine drags the unconscious man downstairs and straps him down on the table across from the body they all assumed was Asriel.

"I'm not going to kill him but he doesn't know that. When he wakes up there's not going to be any good guard bad guard. We present a unified front. Clear?"


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Viktor nods. It sounds good to me.


Chuluun decides to investigate the crates to see what the crates contain. Taking inventory of their contents for possible use.


"I hope there will be no torture. That would make us no better than the thugs that killed your friend."


Chuluun:

A few of the crates are Drankich's gear.

Two of the crates hold books, another two are different outfits, another three crates hold just scrolls, the last four crates hold small boxes.

Just tell me when you try to wake him up or just wait for him to get up.

401 to 450 of 632 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Blood of Heroes: Game Play Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.