Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Blood of Heroes. (Inactive)

Game Master Mrdarknlight


351 to 400 of 632 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Viktor:

Yeah second one.

Caine:

Caine the Vicious Stomp says 20+9;


DM

Spoiler:
Drankich bides his time, knowing there was nothing he could do at this juncture. He decides that the next time his captors open his cage, he would attempt his escape then.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

oops. The 1 at the front must have gotten cut off while I was copy-pasting orvsomething. Here's the reroll.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


The Ferrin laughs at Caine's question "I cannot wait until you meet the boss." before he tries to stand up from being on the ground. Taking a swing at Caine.

Enemy:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Caine's AoO:

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 101d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
If Caine would not of taken the AoO tell me.

More when I get an answer from Caine.

Drankich:

Check:
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
You faintly hear something yell out something.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

Sure, I'll let him stand up. I'm just going to knock him down again. This guy is seriously stupid.


After missing Caine, Fafhrd moves to take a swing at the Ferrin. Which he than knocks unconscious.

The room you are in seems to be 15 feet long by 20 feet wide. There is a desk near a door way leading to a back area. Other than the desk and a book shelf there is not much in this room.

Fafhrd:

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 263d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 7 = 15

Any checks you want to make can be done now.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

Caine moves straight to the door and throws it open.


DM

Spoiler:
Drankich yells out hoping that the noise he heard was a possible rescuer. "Hey! Over here...someone let me out of this cage!"


When Caine opens the door, you see a room with crates and boxes. It seems to you to be a storage room of some kind. Each crate seems to be a piece of paper on the side.

Give me perception checks.

Drankich:

Doing anything else?


DM

Spoiler:
Not sure what else to do right now, DM. Drankich is gonna just keep yelling and hang out.


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Might speed things up for you to do group rolls like this for us.


Viktor notices what appears to be a something under some of the crates. The group spends a few minutes moving the crates. With all the crates moved you notice the thing under the crates is a hatch.

Will do from now on than.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

Caine moved himself so he is kneeling next to it, gripping the handle. He looks up at Victor, pointing down and waits for him to prepare whatever he has up his sleeve for door breaching.

Then he yanks the door up.

Caine's giving everyone a chance to ready an action before he opens it.


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Viktor has nothing to prepare, but signs that he would like to go down first.


After opening the hatch, Viktor looks down it to see there is a ladder going down for what appears to be a some ways. About half way down the ladder Viktor notices someone yelling something. Once at the bottom you are in a large stone room with two large metal doors.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

Ok. Waiting on Viktor, then I'll follow.


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Victor motions from the bottom of the ladder for the others to come down, the coast being, as far as he can tell, clear. he also takes his scimitar out again, not having to climb anymore as far as he can tell.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

Caine follows, taking up a cover position facing the opposite direction as Viktor.


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Viktor opens the door (Or at least tries to), motioning for Caine to go in, quickly following him through.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

He's done this before. Caine thinks to himself with a grin. Kid's just full of surprises.

Without a word Caine moves in as soon as the door opens, looking for dangers and targets.


Room

The doors are not connected. Just tell me where you guys want to be placed. Still hearing yelling.


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

I thought it was like, big double-doors. I'd be opening whichever one I hear the yelling from. Put me next to that one.


The doors open up, once open Caine notices who has been making all of the yelling. It is a large Eruss male inside of a cage. On a closer look there are two large cages in the room.

Drankich can post now.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

Caine sighs and shakes his head while he walks right to the cage, looks at the construction and says "Give us a sec, pal. We're getting you out."


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Viktor follows soon after, keeping his back to Caine, watching for threats while he assumedly helps the Eruss out.


The Eruss had continued telling, until the newcomers were right in front of him.

"Hello guys. Im Drankich. Nice to see you....the other guys that put me in here promised an awful beating when they got back. Don't suppose you could help me out of this cage, could you? "


Any information you want to know about the cage?


DM

Spoiler:
Not sure if your last post was for me or the others, but you had originally told me, "Looks like steel to you. Lock seems pretty sturdy to you. It is similar to a prison cell." I bet you were talking to the others, but just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything.


Drankich:

Yes was for the others.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

"Vic, you're a caster, right? Don't suppose you have any magic tricks that could open this up before I start looking for ways to hit it until it gives?"


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

I don't have any spells that can do that, no. You'll just have to do it the fun way.


Male

Fafhrd will move forward and take a closer look a the lock as he places the head of his maul lightly upon the ground.

Does the lock appear to be built in or a padlock that he could smack off?


It is built it, they are very similar to prison cells.


Male

Fafhrd would casually grunt a warning to the man in the cage as he spits into his hands.

"You may want to stand back."

Then, taking firm hold on his hammer, he would speak to his companions.

"And you may want to keep an eye on the door as I might be bringing us some company in."

Finally, Fafhrd would raise the hammer back, looking ready to slam his hammer into the lock of the door once the captive moved away to safety.


Going with this as a sunder so need the rolls for that.


Male

If Drankich clears himself from the doors immediate area, Fafhrd will attempt to the sunder the door.

Sunder Attempt - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Damage - 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 3, 3) + 7 = 16


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

Caine moves to the side of the other door just before Fafhrd swings, grinning at the amazing amount of noise.

"That aught to wake 'em up."

Then he waits.

Readied action, trip. Hopefully they'll be flat footed.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21


To move along so Drankich can join you guys.

Fafhrd's hammer pounds down on the lock causing it to gain cracks as well denting the lock.


Male

Seeing the first strike had not done the job. Fafhrd would pull the maul back once more before hammering it down once again.

Sunder Attempt - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage - 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 4, 2) + 7 = 16


"Remind me not to get on your bad side!". Drrankich said, very impressed at the mincemeat the warrior with the maul was making out of the lock that confounded him.


With, Fafhrd's second strike the lock breaks allowing for the door to the cage to open.


Male

After taking a moment to look at the lock in a disappointed fashion, Fafhrd would raise his head and offer the now free captive a his hand as a sign of camaraderie.

"Indeed, you wouldn't like me angry," he would say jestingly before taking on a more serious tone as he continued on to say, "but now is not the time to worry about such. Where did they take the other captive?"


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

"Do you need a weapon for now?" Viktor asks, offering him a sheathed scimitar.


"Thank you fr the offer, but I'm quite fine without the scimitar. I'll manage. Now they took the other guy that way," he said, pointing in the direction of the earlier screams. "And it sounded like they were working him over in a bad way.. Saying that, the Eruss takes off in that direction.


Drankich heads off to where he heard the noise of Asriel's screams. In the room with the ladder he heads to the other door opening it he sees a hall way that turns at the end. He notices that there are odd lamps glowing withing the hallway as well as there being two doors. The next thing he notices after opening the door is an odd metallic smell in the air.

Map


Male Avari Magus(Bladebound)/Sorcereror (Wildblooded)

Viktor follows right behind the Eruss, intent on finding his companion.


"The screams were this way, but I'm not sure exactly where. Let's try this first door...". He approaches the first door and tries to open it.


The door does not move as Drankich attempts to open it.

Was waiting to see if anyone else wanted to do something.


HP 16/16, AC 14, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1, Init +2 Mythic 4/4

"Fafhrd, looks like you're up again."

351 to 400 of 632 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Blood of Heroes: Game Play Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.