Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Black Tom's Whispering Cairn

Game Master Black Tom


5,801 to 5,850 of 5,850 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

"Yeah, I do, Vug. At least I know you all have my back. Thank you."


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

Well, sorry guys. I just can't seem to get my act together. I'm afraid that August is going to be a little slow on updates. However, I'm OK and I don't intend to drop the game. Just a lot going on. Please bear with me.

As Valgrim spends the night watching, nothing out of the ordinary happens. In the distance, the rowdy songs of the orcs are heard, but nothing else stirs. At one point, though, he picks up a strange scent: a tengu is about. There is no sign of it however, and the night passes in peace.

In the morning Feres manages to restore the blue crystal with the aid of Sarenrae's magic. As Bubba gingerly put them in their places the runes along the disc’s rim glow with the colors of the gemstones, these colors fading into each other as the runes wind around the circle toward the next crystal in line.

Then a powerful force of balance seems to repel you, blasting your senses with extreme discomfort. Bubba, however, skilfully manages to evade it, subtly shifting his very aura. The disc shines with a powerful light. A portal has opened - to somewhere.

And you get a hero point each for this, of course.


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

BT, Valgrim cast Bloodhound in the morning not during the night, so I will ignore part about the Tengu. It will last the next 8 hours. Thanks for Hero point.

"Great job Bubba, activating this thing. Well, mates, it seems there's only one place to go. And since we haven't see Darl and company, it may be they're already over there....wherever there is. Seems like the druids really wanted to keep their place hidden away. Like they say, see you on the other side!" With that, Valgrim steps through the portal first, to make sure it is safe for the party.


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

Bubba motions for the others to enter, watching for others that might try to jump through with the party.

Do I think I can close the portal? Or that I will want to?


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Don't we need a way back? We'll have to see if there are crystals on the other side.


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

Thus "Or that I will want to?"


Female Elf Alchemist (preservationist) 15

Vug chugs her mutagen, and extracts of Heroism, See Invisibility, Spell Resistance and Barkskin before she enters the portal.


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

Valgrim catches a whiff of tengu somewhere before you enter the portal. The portal only stays open for a short while, so you won't need to close it. How you get back is another matter.

After stepping through the sudden shift in environment is shocking and overwhelming for a moment. The sound of the raging tempest is gone, replaced by a gentle wind carrying birdsongs and the drone of buzzing insects. The sky above is overcast, yet it doesn’t seem ready to storm.

The edge of a sprawling black forest, dense and overgrown, fills the view in one direction. Tall trees sag with branches heavy with moss, their dark eaves dropping to the ground in some places. From within comes a cacophony of insects and singing birds. Now and then, a ghostly green glow appears within, only to fade moments later, as if whatever creature was generating the light was afraid to be seen.

In the other directions grassy hills rise. Opposite the forest, these hills eventually become a range of rocky, barren mountains. A flash of brilliant lightning ignites the sky above the mountains for a moment, and the distant peal of muted thunder echoes down the slopes a few moments after.

In a moment you realize as you are not alone, as four strange creatures step out of nearby trees. These tall, gallant figures stand bedecked in glimmering gossamer armor, with a cloak of vicious nettles draped across his shoulders. A halo of churning insects swirls about their heads. They wield a wicked barbed spear in both hands, and four poles fan out from the plates of armor across their upper back. Attached at the end of each pole is a banner, one fiery red fringed with bright crimson flames, another translucent white leaving a trail of cloud in its wake as it dances on the wind, a third deep brown and cracked like parched earth, and the last blue as the ocean on a cloudless day and frothing with bubbles.

They regard you in silence for a moment.


I looked over thread and I believe this is accurate.

Friar silently asks for his Goddess' blessing for him and the party and steps through the portal. He is amazed by the sights of nature he sees on the other side. When the banner-wielding strangers step out, he prays for guidance (Touch of Glory), and speaks, "Greetings Druids, my companions and I have traveled here seeking the Order of the Storm's library and repository of knowledge. Forces of evil are currently trying to bring about the The Age of Worms, the same one the Order stopped 1500 years ago. To prevent this, we seek the knowledge of the location of Dragotha's phylactery. If we stop Kyuss' General, then perhaps the Age can be averted. Please help us."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 18 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 18 + 15 = 40


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Valgrim lets the more diplomatic party members handle the conversation. He keeps looking back at the portal/area where he appeared and smells the area to see if the Tengu follows them here.


Female Elf Alchemist (preservationist) 15

"Yes, help us, your mighty immense-nesses," Vug agrees.

Aid another: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

A faint smile plays on the lips of one of the fey as he answers: "I am Tylanthros, guardian of this realm. We are the Last Resort, as surely as the trees and stones and sea and air around you. We protect the secrets of this island from all trespassers. You have mastered the portal of storms, and therefore must be brave, but it remains to be seen if you belong here at all."

Seemingly unperturbed at the mention of Dragotha, Kyuss and the Age of Worms, he continues: "You seek the Fountain, although you do not yet realize it. The Fountain of Dreams is linked to all things in Last Resort. The earth, the dark trees of the Doomshroud, the clouds above, my life and that of my brothers are a part of it. If the waters are consumed, the Order of the Storm’s rite is undone. The secrets kept from the world will be released, and the great creatures of legend imprisoned here on this isle shall be unleashed upon the Material Plane once more. You say you are heroes? This remains to be seen. Accomplish four tasks and prove yourselves to be the heroes of old returned. The Fountain shall not be despoiled lightly."

The strange creature looks at his four brothers, then back to you. "The Fountain of Dreams shall know those destined for its gift s in but one way. It will know them by the Trials of Tilagos. Survive these trials, and you may slake your thirst on what you seek. Fail, and Last Resort shall be your grave. I am Tylanthros, and the first trial is the Claiming of Krathanos’s Golden Belt."

A second of the quartet of creatures speaks up next. "I am Beskawahn, and the second trial is the Silence of the Doomshroud’s Mournful Song."

The third speaks. "I am Thadimar, and the third trial is the Death of the Thorn Vale Nightmare."

Finally, the last creature speaks. "I am Sayren-Lei, and the final trial is the Harvest of the Living Feather of the Roc King."

Tylanthros speaks again. "These trials complete, return here and we shall show you the Fountain of Dreams. Until then, we shall watch. And wait."

With that, they disappear into the trees again. If you have anything further to ask them, you'll have to be quick.


"Wait, Tylanthros and brothers. You're not giving us much to go on. Can you provide some guidance or tell us if Darl the priest of Vecna is also here with his crew? Bubba, say something!"

Casts Touch of Glory on Bubba
Aid another: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32 for +2 extra


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Valgrim looks confused. That's all we get? We're not diviners damn it! The dwarf looks to Bubba with pleading eyes for knowledge on:
Krathanos (at least we have a name)
Doomshroud
Nightmare
Remember as loremaster, you can take 20 2x a day on 2 Knowledge checks. Maybe Knowledge planes, arcana or nature.


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

You seemed to want to play the face, I thought you were doing fine.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 24 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 24 + 15 + 2 = 59

"Great guardians of Last Resort, we seek to complete the great task of the Order of the Storm of old. We have no desire to see Last Resort's secrets released, but only to find one piece of information."

"We do not expect such to come lightly. If trial be necessary, trial we will undergo. What can you tell us of Krathanos' Golden Belt? of the Doomshroud's Mournful Song? of the Thorn Vale Nightmare? of the Living Feather of the Roc King? Are these trials all to be found in Last Resort?"

Bubba will be thinking to try to recall anything he might have heard of these trials. Would he need a Knowledge (History) check? Loremaster ability would give him a 37 on the check.


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

I was working on my post as you posted, Valgrim, so if there is some discontinuity, that's why.


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Oooh, history, I forgot that one. Nice! No problems, it's just besides you, Bubba and your Bardic Knowledge, our party is divination-lite, with no formal wizard. No offense, Vulcan.


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

To Feres: "You speak of the Hand of the Lich-Lord. He has come to Tilagos with his flock, seeking knowledge as you do. Even as you linger, they seek to complete the tasks we have named. If they outspeed you, then the secrets of the Fountain are theirs. Who claims the secrets of the Fountain matters little to us, for once these secrets are claimed our role in Last Resort has come to an end."

To Bubba: "The secrets will be released or they will not. Either you or the other party will succeed or you will all perish. It does not concern us. All the tests can be completed on this island. I can tell you no more."

Knowledge (history or religion): Krathanos was the name of a titan of old, who rampaged so fiercely, wreaking chaos and destruction on humans and elves, that Gozreh herself felt impelled to destroy him (some sources say that she was moved to spare him and only imprisoned him). On the others you draw a blank.


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Valgrim will wait half an hour to see if portal closes and if he suddenly smells Tengu.
Perception: 1d20 + 35 ⇒ (11) + 35 = 46

If nothing changes and Bubba reveals the above information, Valgrim speaks, "Ok, I really don't want to deal with asking a titan for his belt so let's leave that "task" for last. The Order was not any help so we are on our own with no clues other than the Nightmare, Doomshroud, and Roc King are on this island and no divination magic. My thoughts are the Roc king is a bird, a large one, but still a bird, so it will seek an aerie high above. We do not know the topography of this island so we need to scout it to determine if there are mountains, valleys, forests, plains, etc. Friar can cast wind walk on all of us for 15 hours and as we have seen before, we travel pretty fast under his magic (60mph). Depending how big this island is, we should be able to traverse all the way around in a few hours or sooner. That way, we can get a better idea what we're dealing with and where we can start looking. If we see mountains or peaks, I may be able to track the roc by its droppings, if there are any. Just throwing ideas out. Anyone else?"

I don't want to waste another day waiting for Friar to re-memorize spells. This way we do something productive.


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

"Do you see any sign of the other group's tracks?"


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

I'll have a look.
Survival: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (19) + 27 = 46 +2 vs. evil outsiders


Friar is happy to cast Wind Walk on the party and scout the island if Valgrim can't find any tracks.

Sorry guys, I did not memorize any divination magic today.


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

There are unmistakable tracks but the other group seems to have flown from here, because they end abruptly.

Only minutes later, though, Valgrim picks up the unmistakeable scent of tengu. You might as well roll for initiative.


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Valgrim takes a whiff of the air. "That Tengu bastard followed us here, everyone be on alert!"

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Female Elf Alchemist (preservationist) 15

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


1d20 ⇒ 5


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Botting Vulcan initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

In case, Vulcan goes first, he will fly up and ready an action to cast Boneshatter on Tengu should he become visible.


Male Human Sorceror (Stormborn) 15

I'll go with that, sorry was off the grid for a few days camping in the Catskills


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

OK, I'm back and hoping to pick the game up from now. I'm assuming that you are about 30 feet away from the gate and that Vulcan is flying above and scouting. I don't really think we'll need a map, since it's a single opponent and the fight will probably be short and brutal.

Oh dear, how's this for brutal?

The tengu suddenly pops into sight and lets fly a crossbow bolt at Feres with deadly precision for 38 points of damage. Vulcan's magic strikes, and you hear her bones creak and bend. Badly hurt, she still manages to get off three more shots from her repeating crossbow, wounding Feres for another 123 points of damage. Fortunately his armor activates and heals him for 34 points, leaving him unconscious but breathing.

You are all up. Vulcan, feel free to roll 15d6 damage for the Boneshatter.


Male Human Sorceror (Stormborn) 15

Boneshatter: 15d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 5, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 2, 1, 5, 4) = 50


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Valgrim sees Friar go down and springs into action. "Bubba, heal Friar!" He then rages in hatred at the Tengu! He then moves adjacent to her and brings his falchion down on the humanoid.
Vital Strike: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (16) + 22 = 38
Damage: 4d4 + 2d6 + 22 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 3) + (1, 3) + 22 = 36


Female Elf Alchemist (preservationist) 15

Vug tosses a barrage of sticky force bombs at the malefactor.

1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 16 + 2 = 257d4 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1, 4, 2, 3, 3, 2) + 7 = 26
1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 2 = 227d4 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4) + 7 = 29
1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 2 = 297d4 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3) + 7 = 28
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 167d4 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3) + 7 = 18

Ref DC 24 or fall prone, take 14 damage on the following turn after a direct hit


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

Reflex save per hit? Wow.

I had to look twice to find Friar's Wand of CMW. I don't think it landed on the page where you want it.

Bubba searches the stricken cleric for his wand of healing and begins using it on the fallen man.

Use Magical Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24 I know, it is basically automatic, but I prefer to roll.

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 3 = 11


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

Feres wakes up and rubs his eyes, which is more than you can say about the tengu, who is obliterated by your joint assault.

You get 20480 xp each for that.


Friar screamed in pain, as the bolts penetrated his body and prays to his goddess, as he succumbs to unconsciousness. Thankfully, his armor saves his life. When he awakens in pain, he is glad to see Bubba's face. Glad to see the threat is over, Friar borrows the Cure Moderate Wounds wand, using 5 more charges and Channel Energy twice, healing 113 damage:
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 4) + 3 = 14
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 5) + 3 = 10
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 6) + 3 = 12
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 5) + 3 = 16
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 6) + 3 = 11
8d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 5, 1, 6, 3, 3, 4) = 29
8d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 4, 2, 3, 5, 3) = 21

He thanks the party for taking care of the threat and detects magic on the Tengu and its possessions.


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

"Good to see you up and alive, Padre! You gave us a scare there! Damn invisible Tengu! Guess she was following and keeping tabs on us."


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

You have no trouble identifying the tengu's belongings, which include a +1 Repeating light crossbow, a +2 mithril buckler, a +3 mithril chain shirt of Greater Shadow, a Sword of Subtlety, an Amulet of Natural Armor +1, a Belt of Physical might (+2 Dex & Con), a pair of Boots of Speed, a Cloak of Resistance +2, a Ring of Invisibility and a Ring of Protection +1.

She also carries a scroll of hallucinatory terrain, scroll of mirage arcana, scroll of permanent image (2), wand of cure light wounds (47 charges), wand of darkvision (17 charges) and a wand of mirror image (27 charges)


Female Elf Alchemist (preservationist) 15

Vug will take the +3 mithral chain shirt. almost missed the "r" in "shirt"...


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Updated treasure list. Made a claim for Boots and Ring of Invisibility. We can continue that discussion in OOC thread.

With Friar back to health and no more tracks, Valgrim suggests going back to original plan: wind walk around island to get a grasp of the topography and size of this place: valleys, forests, coast, mountains, etc. With poor maneuverability, we can move at 60 mph and spell lasts for 15 hours. We will fly 60 feet above ground to avoid any land predators. Once spell is cast, we will find the eastern coast first and travel north around island. If we equate moving to a car traveling at 60 mph, we can see the surroundings pretty well and that's not taking into account Valgrim's +27 on Perception checks (+35 if using scent). So that's the plan, BT and you let us know what we can see or not.

Wind Walk:

School transmutation [air]; Level cleric 6, druid 7

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S, DF

Range touch

Targets you and one touched creature per three levels

Duration 1 hour/level (D); see text

Saving Throw no and Will negates (harmless); Spell Resistance no and yes (harmless)

You alter the substance of your body to a cloudlike vapor (as the gaseous form spell) and move through the air, possibly at great speed. You can take other creatures with you, each of which acts independently.

Normally, a wind walker flies at a speed of 10 feet with perfect maneuverability. If desired by the subject, a magical wind wafts a wind walker along at up to 600 feet per round (60 mph) with poor maneuverability. Wind walkers are not invisible but rather appear misty and translucent. If fully clothed in white, they are 80% likely to be mistaken for clouds, fog, vapors, or the like.

A wind walker can regain its physical form as desired and later resume the cloud form. Each change to and from vaporous form takes 5 rounds, which counts toward the duration of the spell (as does any time spent in physical form). As noted above, you can dismiss the spell, and you can even dismiss it for individual wind walkers and not others.

For the last minute of the spell's duration, a wind walker in cloud form automatically descends 60 feet per round (for a total of 600 feet), though it may descend faster if it wishes. This descent serves as a warning that the spell is about to end.


Seeing no better options, Friar casts the Wind Walk spell on the party and off we go!


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

Sorry again. It's been a crazy week. And by crazy I mean stark raving mad.

I'm going to give you the map of the island shortly, but let's deal with what you encounter on your way around it first.

To the east of you lies a strange forest, a lonesome, alien landscape. Its black, monolithic trees appear to shift unnaturally without the aid of wind. The canopy blocks out the dim light provided by the overcast skies, and the forest is dark as night as a result.

The island seems to be teeming with bizarre life. You see a number of oversized girallons on the march and also a pack of displacer beast in the distance eyeing the girallons with malevolent interest.

Skirting the forest on its north side you reach the edge of the island. Going north from there the most interesting geographical feature is a huge and steep mountain crowning the mountainous area to your left (with an elevation of 10.000 feet).

Do you want to ascend it or do you want to get an overview first?


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

That forest could be something, may have to check that out later. We note the mountain and continue forward for the overview first of the entire island. How much time has passed? Spell runs out in 15 hours and we are traveling at 60mph.


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

Overview first, but I think we can continue our circuit at this point.

"The guardian Tylanthros mentioned the dark trees of the Doomshroud. That forest seems to fit the description. If I were to wager, I would expect a roc to reside atop a mountain like that."


Male Dwarf Ranger 12/Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 HP: 177/177; AC:31; F +21; R +17; W +15 (+17); Init: +2 (+6); Percep: +27 (+29)

Good to have you back, Bubba! I missed the dark trees reference. Nice catch!

Since now it seems certain that the forest appears to be one of the trials, we head there, near the center.


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

I would have, too, if I had not had to reread everything to get back up to speed...


Male Human Sorceror (Stormborn) 15

"Trees it is then." Vulcan says grimly


Female Elf Alchemist (preservationist) 15

"Hmm...I've never seen a roc up close. Sounds like f-fun!"


HP 134/134; Effects: 11 temp hp| +4 morale vs poison & fear| +1 morale to hit & Will saves for 12 hrs

"If the tales are true, a roc makes a dragon look small in comparison. That's why I expect to find the king of such on that peak over there. I find the likelihood of it roosting in trees, even so large as these, unlikely. But we will see your roc before we are through if we are to succeed."

5,801 to 5,850 of 5,850 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Black Tom's Whispering Cairn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.