Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Black Tom's Reign of Winter

Game Master Clebsch RoW

Our brave adventurers are the only hope in a cold, cruel world.


1,301 to 1,341 of 1,341 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Winter Witch 2 [HP 12/12 // AC 12/12/10] [Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4]

Erland moves to the downed hunter and uses his healing hex.

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 HP healed

Turning from the hunter, he lays hands on Domitian and does the same. 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 HP healed

"Hello, fellows. Good chance we came across you while this bug creature was fighting you."


Loot Table Human Rondolero Swashbuckler 2 | HP 13/21 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15, CMD 18 | F +3, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs charm/compulsion) | Per +5 | Init +1 | Panache 2/3

Reflex vs Burning Hands: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"Definitely not what I had in mind when I charged the mantis." humbled by his ineffective assault against the mantis, Dom pries himself out of the clutches of the now dead insect. He looks to Ingrit and Erland. "I'll be okay, this turned out better than when I was ambushed by zombies, anyway."

He then walks over to the hunting party. "I am Domitian, and these are my companions, Damiano, Ingrit, Eianar, and Erland. We're in search of a village called Waldsby, are you on your way there?"


Male Human Wizard 2 Init +0

I moved myself on the map. normally Domitian would not be affected by my burning hand there


Forest Trail 1 __ Encumbrance spreadsheet

On the Table:
DC 16
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Nadya: Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Damiano desperately sends a fan of flames at the giant insect threatening Domitian. The flames do more damage to Domitian 4 points than to the mantis 2 points, but that is enough to kill the creature, saving Domitian.

The hunters drive their spears into the mantis carcass, making sure it is really dead while the woman with the composite bow kneels over the hunter who had been mortally wounded by the creature. She presses her gloved hands over the most serious wound and manages to stop the bleeding.

Meanwhile Erland administers a witch hex that heals Domitian some and then he directs similar healing energies to the fallen hunter. 3 to Domitian, 6 to the hunter.

Hunter 1 (10 lethal, unconscious, stable)
Giant Mantis (39 lethal, dying)
Domitian (11 lethal)

The man's wounds close somewhat, although he does not regain consciousness. Once the man's life is no longer at risk, the woman leaves the man's side and stands, looking the strangers over, torn between gratitude for saving the life of her comrade and suspicion at the strangely dressed group of warriors and spell casters, including a witch.

Domitian wrote:
He then walks over to the hunting party. "I am Domitian, and these are my companions, Damiano, Ingrit, Eianar, and Erland. We're in search of a village called Waldsby, are you on your way there?"

The woman is about five and a half feet tall, although her white fur had makes her look a bit taller. She appears to be in her twenties and is well prepared for traveling through the Irrisen wilderness, wearing studded leather armor and armed with a composite bow, an axe and a pick. She has red hair, braided into several strands, with a pale complexion and blue eyes.

"Thank you, Domitian," she says in Skald accented common. "We are in your debt for helping to defeat that ..." she glares at the remains of the mantis and can find no better word than, "monster. We are traveling to Waldsby and we can lead you there."

She pauses and then adds. "I know not how you get here, but you are not from Irrisen, so you need to know how dangerous it is to travel here without knowing our ways."

She looks nervously at the sky and the approaching storm. "This storm is even more dangerous, however," she adds. She interrupts her words to the party to give instructions to her comrades. She speaks in Skald to them. "Get Hroald into one of the sleds. He needs healing."


Winter Witch 2 [HP 12/12 // AC 12/12/10] [Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4]

Erland replies to the woman in Skald: "I appreciate any information you can share. If you would like, I can still offer your hunter here some more healing."


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 2
Quick Stat Reference:
AC=17, HP=8/13, Fort/Ref/Will: 0/6/6, 1st level spells: 2/3, Archaeologists' Luck: +1 6 rounds/day(1 Used)

Khristov glances at Domitian and adds in Skald

And my name is Khristov, though I've only recently joined this group in their trip to Waldsby so I suppose Mr. Domitian forgot to mention me.


Male Human (Ulfen) Druid(Arctic)/2
Spoiler:
HPs 20/20 AC 15, T11, FF14, Resist Cold 2, Saves F+4,R+2,W+6; Perc +8; Init +2

Eianar nods to the woman, "Les be on our way, wes follow you." he says in skald. Beckoning his friends to follow and quickly.
If they are on sleds, can we negotiate to get carried with them on the sleds.


Loot Table Human Rondolero Swashbuckler 2 | HP 13/21 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15, CMD 18 | F +3, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs charm/compulsion) | Per +5 | Init +1 | Panache 2/3

"Er, right, Khristov. Sorry about that." Domitian understands Skald, and looks rather embarrassed at the omission. "He's got a really long name, actually, but it's much easier just to call him Khristov."


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

"I'm familiar. Haven't been back in Irrisen since I turned 18, or set foot in an Irriseni town since I was 7 but I don't see much having changed," Ingrit says in Skald.


female Human (Ulfen) Ranger 3
Erland wrote:
Erland replies to the woman in Skald: "I appreciate any information you can share. If you would like, I can still offer your hunter here some more healing."

"Whatever you can do, please do it. We have a healer back in Waldsby, but I fear with this storm approaching, we may not get back in time to help him." Nadya speaks in Skald.

Then she turns back to the group, speaking in common again. "I am Nadya. This is Tyrkir, Johan, and Anakol. We are returning from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords after trading for food."

As the introductions are updated to include Khristov, she seems to relax slightly, learning how many in the group speak Skald or have a connection to Irrisen. "Eianar has the right idea. We can talk back in Walsdby, if we can get there before the storm breaks. If not, we'll need to find a place to shelter through the storm. You seem dressed for the climate at least."

Unfortunately, although the sleds are faster, the dogs are already straining at the heavy load in the sleds, so adding an extra person to each would prove too much.

"You have snow shoes but you cannot keep up with the sleds. We cannot get to the village in time if we must wait for you. But you may not survive a storm without our help. We had best shelter over in that stand of fir trees. They will give us a wind break."

Nadya leads everyone to a place where all can set up tents and prepare to weather the storm. As you set up camp, she asks you to tell the story of how you got here. She also answers any questions you have for her.


Winter Witch 2 [HP 12/12 // AC 12/12/10] [Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4]

Skald: "Yes, yes, of course. I will do what I can for now."

Erland casts CLW and touches the wounded hunter, soothing his injuries just a bit further.

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 HP healed.

Once set up in the copse of trees, Erland looks over the man with Ingrit, as well as Domitian or anyone else who is hurt.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 heal to aid with healing overnight and treat any infections/complications.


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

Heal(care overnight): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Anyone injured heals 2hp per level overnight


Loot Table Human Rondolero Swashbuckler 2 | HP 13/21 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15, CMD 18 | F +3, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs charm/compulsion) | Per +5 | Init +1 | Panache 2/3

"Thank you, it seems fortune has brought us together to benefit us all," says Domitian to Nadya.

As Nadya asks about how the travelers got here, Dom starts glancing at the others, unsure of how much he ought to explain. He tries to be truthful but remains vague. "We are travelers from afar, as you can easily tell, brought to this place by forces not entirely in our control. For now, we only seek shelter and friendly inhabitants. How about you? Who are you? Are you natives of Waldsby?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Druid(Arctic)/2
Spoiler:
HPs 20/20 AC 15, T11, FF14, Resist Cold 2, Saves F+4,R+2,W+6; Perc +8; Init +2

"Nadya, lead on, shelter it is." the druid says stoically. He looks for the best vantage to stay out of the approaching storm.

"Aye ave a ittle ealing left in mes, if anyones 'as deep injuries?" Eianar asks once they get to the trees.

Taking a 10 on survival for 21...


female Human (Ulfen) Ranger 3

Behind the screen:
Nadya: Knowledge(local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Knowledge(geography): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damiano: Sense Motive, humans: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Domitian: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Eianar: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Erland: Sense Motive, humans: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Ingrit: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Ingrit: Sense Motive, humans: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Nadya: Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Domitian wrote:
"We are travelers from afar, as you can easily tell, brought to this place by forces not entirely in our control. For now, we only seek shelter and friendly inhabitants. How about you? Who are you? Are you natives of Waldsby?"

Nadya nods looking impressed, "Powerful forces indeed. Your accents and the accents on your clothing reminds me of traders from the Inner Sea. You have no horses, yet you are hiking in the Hoarwood heavily laden with supplies. We only ever see Shoanti wandering north from the mountains of Varisia."

Everyone can tell she is suspicious of this vague statement and she doesn't hide it well. "We are indeed natives of our humble village. We are returning with supplies to help Nahzena, the witch who maintains order in our area, helping her feed her many guards and agents. She often doesn't leave much for us, but I suppose that is a small price to pay to have her wisdom to guide us." She speaks like someone who suspects she is talking to ones who might be spies sent to check on her.

Nadya, like Eianar, is skilled at survival, setting up the tents to maximize the shelter of the trees and to hide much of the light of a campfire. But she learns a thing or two from Eianar.


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

Knowing the workings of Irrisen, or at least what her father had taught her, Ingrit notes Nadya's suspicion, understanding the woman's hesitance to accept their vague story at face value. "You mean the price of having her take what she wants rather than giving it and having whatever leavings she allows is too high to risk." she says with a shake of her head.

"Like I said, I'm Irriseni originally. I understand." she continues in a softer tone, giving the other woman an understanding look.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 18


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 2
Quick Stat Reference:
AC=17, HP=8/13, Fort/Ref/Will: 0/6/6, 1st level spells: 2/3, Archaeologists' Luck: +1 6 rounds/day(1 Used)

It's as the woman says, we aren't sent to check on you.

Aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

"The woman?"


Winter Witch 2 [HP 12/12 // AC 12/12/10] [Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4]

"I am not sure how to reassure you, but I guess you'll have to make your own judgements based on our actions. I am more than happy to heal you or any of your group. You obviously can see my power is that of the witches, but I am not one of their pawns. We are here to correct a great wrong, and restore the weather of our home. Hopefully, we can prevent the icy lands here from encroaching further back there any more."


Male Human Wizard 2 Init +0

Frankly, It might be better for us to avoid Waldsby. We had some misunderstandings with some fey creatures recently


female Human (Ulfen) Ranger 3

Nadya glances at the way Ingrit reacts to Khristov's comment and half-smiles for a moment before saying, "Well, I've never known Nazhena to go to great lengths to disguise her agents. But her agents will recognize you instantly as outsiders and they may think you are spies or enemies, particularly in such a remote part of the realm. I will guide you and give you a safe place to stay if you will help me."

She eyes your well stuffed and heavy packs. "If you have valuable trade goods from a distant realm, I need something like that to sweeten my gifts to her. She has something very valuable to me and if I give her something she values, she might see fit to return what she has taken from me." Her eyes take on a far-away look and she grows sullen, focusing on preparations for the coming storm, as the first snowflakes begin to descend.
Conversations can continue. Nadya is curious about you and your story, but doesn't pry if you don't share details.


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

”We do have a few things of value, a giant weasel pelt, for one thing, some artistic objects, scrimshaw sculptures and the like.” Ingrit says, noting the Nadya’s crestfallen expression. ”She has taken something from you?”


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 2
Quick Stat Reference:
AC=17, HP=8/13, Fort/Ref/Will: 0/6/6, 1st level spells: 2/3, Archaeologists' Luck: +1 6 rounds/day(1 Used)

Is that not an expression where you're from Ingrit? I was going for
formal and stuffy.

I'm afraid my most valuable potential gift is a heatstone, probably.


Male Human (Ulfen) Druid(Arctic)/2
Spoiler:
HPs 20/20 AC 15, T11, FF14, Resist Cold 2, Saves F+4,R+2,W+6; Perc +8; Init +2

"Aye, keepin outta da way o dem witches would 'elp us. I doubts wees gonna be dere best friends, as wees jus use dere magics ta get 'ere. Aye, an wees damaged a lill one o' des dolls huts, of deres. Aye twas a doll dere too, poor lill ting." he adds, wiping a tear away before it becomes an icicle on his beard.


Male Human Wizard 2 Init +0

bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Is Nadya an usual name in Waldsby ?
Damiano tries to be casual while asking the question but it is quite obvious the reply is important to him .


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

"Trying to avoid the fey here is only slightly easier than avoiding the snow." Ingrit mutters with a sardonic tone in response to
Damiano's suggestion.


Male Human Wizard 2 Init +0

You missed my point , Ingrit . Some of those fey ran away and might have reported to their boss ...


female Human (Ulfen) Ranger 3
Eianar Drudsson wrote:
"Aye, keepin outta da way o dem witches would 'elp us. I doubts wees gonna be dere best friends, as wees jus use dere magics ta get 'ere. Aye, an wees damaged a lill one o' des dolls huts, of deres. Aye twas a doll dere too, poor lill ting." he adds, wiping a tear away before it becomes an icicle on his beard.

Nadya seems puzzled by comments like this, but does not press for details.

Damiano wrote:
"Is Nadya an usual name in Waldsby?"

Nadya does not seem to notice anything odd about Damiano's question. She answers, "It is quite common, I think. It is from a word that means 'hope' in Skald."

She is speaking in common if some have not yet indicated they understand Skald. If everyone has indicated they understand and speak Skald, she is more comfortable using her native language.

Damiano wrote:
"Frankly, It might be better for us to avoid Waldsby. We had some misunderstandings with some fey creatures recently "
Ingrit wrote:
"Trying to avoid the fey here is only slightly easier than avoiding the snow," Ingrit mutters with a sardonic tone in response to Damiano's suggestion.
Damiano wrote:
"You missed my point, Ingrit. Some of those fey ran away and might have reported to their boss ..."

Nadya listens to this exchange with interest. "The fey indeed abound in Irrisen," she agrees. "Many are friendly, helpful even, such as the Demovoi, one of the house spirits who sometimes share a dwelling with common folk or even royalty. The one's to watch are those with blueish white skin, the Winter-Touched. They have..."


Forest Trail 1 __ Encumbrance spreadsheet

Nadya's words are cut off by an eerie melody rises louder and louder over the wind. The hunters set hands on their weapons and stop talking, alert, watching Nadya. The minor melody has a sad yet beautiful quality. Eventually words are added to the melody.

"Iar acum este tot ce știm.
Vânt și zăpadă și gheață și zăpadă.
Cu toate acestea, frumusețea ei umple sufletele noastre,
dacă vom supraviețui taxelor frecvente."

Varisian or Linguistics DC 15:
"Winter now is all we know. Wind and sleet and ice and snow. Yet her wondrous beauty fills our souls, if we survive her frequent tolls.

The storm has taken much of the light from the landscape but in the dim light, a form emerges and stands a respectful distance from the fire, asking in Skald, "Greetings friends. Would you share your shelter in exchange for a song or a story? I am Mierul Ardelan." Her voice is high and airy.

The traveler has a strange appearance. Mierul has a hairless body, bare goat legs, and a horned head. Her skin has a blue color, as if she were freezing cold, but she does not betray any indications of suffering from the cold, wearing relatively light cloths, a beautiful blue dress with an embroidered pattern down the front and blue ornamental cloth in the shape of blue ivy adorn the top of the bodice, below exposed shoulders, showing off a lovely opal necklace. She has a white cloak, but no armor and only light crossbow for a weapon.

Knowledge (Nature) or Knowledge (Local) DC 17:
The creature is a Forlarren, a rare half nymph/half fiend. See the ecology section of this entry: Forlarren

An image of Mierul, although she does not carry a sword, flaming or otherwise.


female Human (Ulfen) Ranger 3

Nadya speaks up before any of the others can respond. "We are happy to share what we can. I am Nadya and these are others from my village." She gestures toward the hunters from Waldsby. "We are escorting some ... relatives from the east, a remote village that does not have much to offer. They are traders with wares from the south." She gestures toward the newcomers, making eye contact with each and giving a look that suggests all go along with her story.
Mierul nods and thankfully joins the camp, although she does not sit very close to the fire, as if to do so would actually uncomfortable to her.


Winter Witch 2 [HP 12/12 // AC 12/12/10] [Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4]

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Kn(nature)

Skald: "Stories and songs are always welcome. I would be happy to hear what you have to offer."


Male Human Wizard 2 Init +0

kn local: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
kn nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

In Skald
Welcome, Mierul. Do you also play music ?


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Her eyes widening slightly for a moment at the sigh of one so rare even in Irrisen, Ingrit gives a polite nod when Nadya introduces them noting her distance from the fire as she joins the camp.

Skald:"Well met Mierul Ardelan, I am Ingrit." she says pleasantly.


Forest Trail 1 __ Encumbrance spreadsheet

Mierul smiled in appreciation to the polite words from Erland, Damiano, and Ingrit. "Thank you for your hospitality," she says. "Where are you from?" she asks the group. The PCs. "I have been traveling about Irrisen for many years now, but I have never been to the far east border with the land of the giant beasts. Is that where you are from?"


Male Human Wizard 2 Init +0

Wow ! All over Irrisen ! You must be a really good singer to have permission to travel that much! As for us, we are from a small place called Heldren. From what I heard of Waldsby, it is a big town in comparison.


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

Smh there goes our cover story


female Human (Ulfen) Ranger 3

Behind the screen:
Nadya: Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Mierul: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Mierul: Bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Damiano: Sense Motive, humans: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Domitian: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Eianar: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Erland: Sense Motive, humans: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Ingrit: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Ingrit: Sense Motive, humans: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Nadya: Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16


On the Table:
Damiano: Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Domitian: Knowledge (Geography), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Eianar: Knowledge (Geography), untrained: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Erland: Knowledge (Geography), untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Ingrit: Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Khristov: Knowledge (Geography), untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damiano: Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Domitian: Knowledge (Local), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Eianar: Knowledge (Local), untrained: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Erland: Knowledge (Local), untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Ingrit: Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Khristov: Knowledge (Local), untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Nadya looks nervous. "He means Nadzieja Lato. Heldren is an old name used by the older folks there."

Mierul nods at this information, thinking. "I passed through there many years ago, on my way into exile from Varisia. It seemed like a nice place. I indeed tour extensively, but such an outpost does not have much to offer me. I sing, play a harp, and dance. For many places, I am the main source of news for places that are often very isolated after storms such as this."

Nadya takes this statement as an opportunity to change the subject. She asks for news from the center of the country. Mierul tells stories about various areas, notable deaths, gossip about some of noble ranks, a tragic flood, etc.

As far as anyone can tell, Mierul takes no further interest in the new arrivals.

A meal is prepared and shared all around. Once the meal is consumed and cleaned up, Mierul indicates she will be on her way. The storm is beginning to abate.

If anyone would like to interact further with Mierul, at any point in this sequence, feel free.


Loot Table Human Rondolero Swashbuckler 2 | HP 13/21 | AC 16, T 11, FF 15, CMD 18 | F +3, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs charm/compulsion) | Per +5 | Init +1 | Panache 2/3

Domitian tries to just stay quiet. Though he knows skald, he does not often speak it except with his father, and thus his speech is tinged with southern accent. He does wonder if this creature was interested in more than a passing visit, but was unsure if there was much to be done about it.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) 2
Quick Stat Reference:
AC=17, HP=8/13, Fort/Ref/Will: 0/6/6, 1st level spells: 2/3, Archaeologists' Luck: +1 6 rounds/day(1 Used)

Linguistics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Khristov similarly keeps to himself, except to give thanks for the food. He doesn't even notice Damiano's faux pas.

I'd probably find a way to fail even a simple conversation too. Need to find a way to make myself useful.


Male Human (Ulfen) Druid(Arctic)/2
Spoiler:
HPs 20/20 AC 15, T11, FF14, Resist Cold 2, Saves F+4,R+2,W+6; Perc +8; Init +2

The druid, fascinated by the strange creature, wonders about its motives for being here, in the land of witches. His face creases up in scepticism as Damiano gets excited about Mierul's explanation. "If yous be so well travelled, wheres you be goin' dis day? Dere is safety in numbers, yous is either brave, foolhardy or under someone's protection to travels alone?"

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Female Human (Ulfen) Ranger (Skirmisher) 2: HP 19/20 : AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14: Fort: +6 (+7 cold effects/ +10 cold environment/ +15 with cold weather outfit) Reflex: +7 Will: +2 : Perception +3 (+5 Human)

Knowing of the inherent instability likely flowing in Mierul's blood despite her pleasant demeanor so far, Ingrit remains quiet but guarded.

1,301 to 1,341 of 1,341 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Black Tom's Snows of Summer All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.