Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Black Talons of Absalom (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

The Patchwork City is home to many kinds of people, and a source of wealth unseen in much of the world. Some people make it, others take it. The Black Talons are the second kind.


901 to 950 of 1,263 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

MAP

Still here. You've got some info you can study and share, if you choose. Andrezi already knows it could lead you to Drugash.


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

Sidoze waves away Noro's hand tiredly. "That is uneeded we are all Black talons now let us sit and discuss some things. Andrezi go ahead and give us your report."


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

man Sidoze can be jerk. its cool though, I know it just in character. I am actually enjoying his attitude will make for some interesting banter


MAP

The packets contain 6 scrolls, which Andrezi presumes are magical, since he couldn't make them out.

Among the more routine accounting papers, there were also some things mentioning "the prince." He apparently sailed to Jalmeray under cover, and will return in 4 or 5 days, on the Jewel Trader III. there will be extra security for his "sequestration."

It mentions a "renegotiation in light of recent developments," and "a renewed alliance for control."


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

But that was sidozes attempt at being nice he doesn't like touching.... :( lol


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Until now quiet... Jared speaks. His voice is calm, if a bit gravely. I won't kill for money. Killing is for amateurs.

He looks to each person in the room.


Male Varisan Human Ranger (Urban) 2/ Rogue (Knife Master) 3
Spoiler:
Init: +7/+9 - HP: 41/41 - AC: 20/T:16/FF:14 (+1 vs light blades) - Percep: + 9/+11/+13 - Saves: F: +7/R: +12/W: +3 - CMB +5 - CMD 20
Jared Thorne wrote:

Until now quiet... Jared speaks. His voice is calm, if a bit gravely. I won't kill for money. Killing is for amateurs.

He looks to each person in the room.

"It seems that we may have differing opinions on that particular matter. I assume that you mean that you will not take contracts on a person's life, but are still willing to what is necessary for the good of our organization."


MAP

Quill, and/or Sidoze, can identify the scrolls with the appropriate checks.

Loyalty is key. Jared may be asked to do some nasty things. He better do them.

Before Jared freaks; this group, while pretty evil, doesn't murder babies, etc. At least, not yet. They've yet to kill anyone not as criminal as they are, except maybe at 3rd level. Who remembers a dead street punk, anyway?


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

yeah jared this is a street gang that will kill people I was going to ask how a monk will fit... haha...hell you guys have yet to see sidoze bend down and start sucking the blood out a newly dead person to heal lol

Spellcraft
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

Sidoze growls and rubs at the bridge of his nose. "What do you think this is a bakers guild? You will kill people when we say to. Killing in defense of us or killing someone else cause we say so. Either way you will get paid so essentially you will kill for money."


Female Human Cleric 4/Rogue 1 HP: 29/29 AC: 18/T:12/FF:16 - Percep: + 10 - Saves: F4/R5/W8 - CMB +4 - CMD 15

"And anyway, this isn't about money or cracking heads and killing. Money is but a shiny reward. This is about power. We have established a foothold in this district and force will be necessary to hold it and more importantly, see it grow. We seek to establish a new order, something lasting. The day will come where the Black Talons are feared by all and our control of crime complete...simple enough goals really," she adds with a smile. "Is that not something you can get behind?"

She pulls a few of the scrolls her way. Looks like maybe 3 checks might be needed to cover misses. Will post four to be thorough. Apply these to scrolls missed by Sidoze.

Spellcraft -> 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Spellcraft -> 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Spellcraft -> 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Spellcraft -> 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

As the more wizardly of the group examine the scrolls Noro merely looks for a comfortable seat having no skill in the magic arts.

If theresh anything you want me to take a look at and she if I recognize don't heshitate to ask. I ain't much for the magic shtuff

Noro finishes her ale and asks for another. and some food as well.


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Jared listens and continues. Yes, I'm one of the new guys... I'm not trying to run things. Never felt the need. And, certainly, Quill. The ends are quite admirable.

Within the organization, your reputation is growing. Whispers, alleged capers, etc... Often the tales are mingled with rumors of bloodshed. Killing sprees are seldom sustainable. Often, killing indicates lack of proper planning. Things fall apart, you kill someone. Inelegant.

If we want to take over this city... fear and death isn't going to do it. Forge relationships, create residual income, build trust. Work from within the system, learn it and use it.

I guarantee, if we earn the trust and admiration of the people of Absalom, we will rule Absalom. Greater than ourselves, build the legend that is the Black Talons.

Power is walking down the street in broad daylight, respected and untouchable. Skulking in the shadows, feared by other criminals yet hiding from rest of the world... I could take it or leave it.

He shrugs, So what's this job, we're planning? How can I help?


M Human Rogue 9 (Scout / Thug) // Init +3/ HP 57/57 // AC: 19/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +8// F +4/R +9/W +4/CMB +12 / CMD 26

Mijndert nods when Quill pipes in but, as Jared replies, he eyes the monk warily. "Wait, we're politicians now? I didn't think that was da kind of power we was goin' for."

He's heard plants try stuff like this before. People trying to bring down an organization from within.

"I ain't really lookin' for an office job..."


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

Sidoze sighs his eyes going back down to scan the scrolls looking for some use from them as obviously the recruits werent going to be of any use to him at least not yet.


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

"A mentor once told me, 'An individual can only rise to the highest level of power they can understand.' To each their own."


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

"Remind me again where we found this one?" Sidoze asks turning to Quill.


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Reaching for a compact lyre, Jared begins to tune the instrument. The volume is low, background music.

He begins playing a simple tune as he waits, while the others review the arcane parchments.

Perform: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

Noro gets some food and her ale and sits nearby Jared to enjoy his playing while she eats.

apparently the "new recuits" are to just sit and await orders. oh well, I offered to assist but I guess its all to complex for a simple grut. at least the food ain't half bad. Noro spend the time to contemplate her role in this organization.


M Human Rogue 9 (Scout / Thug) // Init +3/ HP 57/57 // AC: 19/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +8// F +4/R +9/W +4/CMB +12 / CMD 26

"Look here, fancy pants. Just 'cause I don't want no high road way a life don't mean I'm an idiot. You ain't better 'n me. What the Hell are you doin with a group like the Talons if you're too good to break th' law?"


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Jared stops strumming. "I simply said, 'to each their own'. It's actually the very definition of freedom. I don't compare and I don't judge.

I'm certain we can each find what we want within the organization. And, I've broken "the law" plenty, no qualms there. Apologies if it didn't translate properly.

I'm sure we each got here, a little differently. We've each got our own style. Let's work together, let's no kill folks we don't need to, let's make a lot of money, build reputation and street cred and garner power."

By comparison to the towering red-head, Jared is non-descript. A little over six feet tall, dark hair and medium build. He doesn't look like much.


Female Human Cleric 4/Rogue 1 HP: 29/29 AC: 18/T:12/FF:16 - Percep: + 10 - Saves: F4/R5/W8 - CMB +4 - CMD 15

"Don't worry boys and girls. You'll get your share of fighting in, but best not start on each other." She quietly stares at each new recruit.

She waits until everyone seems to have simmered down and is ready to proceed. "We have been asked to find someone. Dhunash, of the Pesh Princes. He has gone into hiding after making strong hits against the Ivy Stalkers. We have been brought in as unknown agents that can perhaps get in where the Stalkers have failed. We have already been within the Princes' base of operations, but chose to leave rather than take on all there numbers. That is where you all come in. We will see what this paperwork can tell us, and then move in again. They will be waiting so we will likely mix it up a bit. But in the end, taking Dhunash will weaken the Pesh Princes and the grateful Ivy Stalkers are already weakened....I see it as a win-win situation."


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Sounds interesting. What's the fee? Jared is inquisitive.


MAP

Sidoze:
You decipher 2 of 3 arcane scrolls, just looking at them.
One scroll has 2 Message spells on it. The other is Color Spray, all at CL 4. If you use read magic, the third is Animate Rope.

The other 3 are divine spells, so Quill can try them.


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

Sidoze turns and pushes four of the scrolls towards Quill letting her get a better look. Picking up one scroll he says "This will let us even the playing field a bit when we go back in. The other will let us coordinate with each other twice over a distance letting me essentially letting me tell you something such as "Run in now"."

"The other four I cant make out." he admits.


MAP

Quill:
You decipher 3 divine scrolls: Hold Person, Silence, and Status, all CL 4. The last one is arcane, and can be read later with Read Magic.


MAP

Jared, Mijndirt, and Noro:
You get the idea that these guys are very competent, but a little bloodthirsty for your tastes. They've pulled off some daring $#%+. They tend to slay witnesses. They're killers, and if you're in, you're in.

However, the 3 of you are adding the front line they now lack. Just the 3 of them doing what they've done lately would put anyone on edge. Going after Drugash will not be easy, and certainly, none of you can take him alone. He's well-protected all the time.

Consider the task, and what you bring to it. They were in the basement. A dungeoneering or geography check could give them an idea where the building was, or maybe some simple scouting could locate it.

He comes in on a boat in 4-5 days, and will likely try to hide from there. Where will the boat dock?

Success means a nibble at pesh money. A start in the market; as much as you can carve out. Naked brutality just means you're serious.

We never, ever do nothin' nice, and easy. We always do it nice, and rough.


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

to GM Kingpin:

Noro does not have a problem being "in" but if they need our help then perhaps a little iclusion in plans and not the "your the hired muscle and do as I say" routine they will never succeed with that attitude.

I have contemplated not attacking anyone unless ordered and then only those told even if they need help elsewhere, but I probably won't do that (just the thought had crossed my mind)

Noro offered to see any of the documents to see maybe if she can recall anything from her background but was ignored so she went on to have a drink and a meal and await orders, you know like a good grunt soldier.

was made clear they don't want our input except to pound heads for them when they need it.

Now to something more important. is there anything that Noro may know about this fellow they are after from her underground pit fighting? perhaps she had dealings with him tring to obtain some of her chew.

the thing about the boat.. is that knowledge that we have?

(edited the message)


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Jared senses the time for action is soon, but for now... he starts strumming his lyre. It's obvious, he's trying to play something very technical and harder than his level of mastery.

Performance, strings: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


MAP

Dhunash is rarely seen in public, and when he is, he's surrounded by thugs. You have a drawing of what he looks like, and a pearl-handled key that was lifted from him or his crew, somehow. You don't know what it opens.

He's reputed to be a pretty good fighter, and has some magic protections,
potions, etc.

I'm thinking that some good investigating and plotting can help get the job done. Where will the Jewel Trader III dock? When? Where's a good place to go after him? That sort of thing.


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Out of respect for the Don... we remain silent. Or is this assumed shared knowledge? In which case, we're still waiting for the more tenured of the group.


MAP

Most of this is just the word on the street. The more specific stuff is known by the "O.G." trio. They should tell you.


M Human Rogue 9 (Scout / Thug) // Init +3/ HP 57/57 // AC: 19/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +8// F +4/R +9/W +4/CMB +12 / CMD 26

I'm sure this has been attempted by others, but I'm going to see if the name rings a bell, maybe Mijndert knows about the guy from his time in the bar scene. Will edit post to reflect my roll.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

The name Dhunash rings a bell, Mijndert just has to try and place where he's heard it before.


Female Human Cleric 4/Rogue 1 HP: 29/29 AC: 18/T:12/FF:16 - Percep: + 10 - Saves: F4/R5/W8 - CMB +4 - CMD 15

Quill looks over the scrolls, "I can put three of these to use, but you might to hold on to this fourth one to try later to ponder over."

She will stow the three scrolls and pull out the drawing of Dhunash. "This is our mark. Seems both the Princes and Stalkers want him, so we need to make sure we get him first. We were offered 500 gold each and territorial rights."

Our initial investigation stumbled right into the middle of their turf war and followed it to the doorstep of the Princes. Useful information, if we can pinpoint its surface entrance instead of the sewer way we went in, but not helpful in finding Dhunash."


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

Jared seems interested, he stops strumming. "Who wants him more? Who are we working for?"


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

I might have a few contash left around the dock area, I can check it out shee what they know about where the Jewel Trader will be docking and when.

Noro decided to offer her input again to see where it leads.


MAP

It would be fun to have each of you go on some solo inquiries, or in pairs, if you like. Thousands of people walk the streets each day, and most of them live.

Of course, they're not much like you.


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

"Alright then. Quill I think you should take mr music here and see what you both can turn up. Andrezi you and I should probably go out and see to our contacts. Noro I like your idea see if you can get some information along the docks and in case someone tries to start something Dert should go along with you. He looks bright enough to pull you out if anything should come up." He looks to Andrezi and Quill for any other suggestions.


MAP

This page has the discussion with the captain. You all know the agreement with the captain.

Sidoze might want to revisit the deal. There are 6 of you, now. No one's looked for Jo Laret, either. The Ivy Stalkers hang in or near the Ivy District. Might be a good thing for Quill to try.

It's nice to see you pairing off. It's like "Friends." LOL


Male Human Mnk 4 / Rog 1/ Init +5/ HP 42/42 // AC: 20/T:19/FF:11 - Percep: +10// F +5/R +11/W +6 /CMB +6 - CMD 21

My buddy, my buddy... my buddy and me!

"Your lead, Quill. I got your back." Packing up, Jared is ready in short order.


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

Gee, and I half expecshted you to hate my idea

She looks to Dert

Yea, I should be able to pull him out of trouble. letsh go shee what we can find out.

She grabs dert and starts to head out toward the docks.


M Human Rogue 9 (Scout / Thug) // Init +3/ HP 57/57 // AC: 19/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +8// F +4/R +9/W +4/CMB +12 / CMD 26

Dert's about to object to the man-handling, but realizes it's not going to get him anywhere. At least he's not with Jared, who'll probably wind up picking flowers or something.

"I'll follow your lead toots."


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

Noro about to comment on the toots remark but just stops, takes a deep breath and continues on. mumbling under her breath one...two...three counting each breath for a few seconds.

lets go pretty boy...oh forgot to ask...how long can you tread water?

Noro and dert will head to the dock area and Noro will look for any of her former underground fight club contacts.

knowledge local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Diplomacy to gather information: 1d20 ⇒ 10


MAP

Noro has no trouble finding contacts, but no one seems to know much about the comings and goings of the ships.


Male Half Elf, Taldan Rogue 1 Sorc 4// Current Hp 28 /28 // AC 16/ Tch 12/ FLF 14

Know Local1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Diplomacy Gather information1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Sidoze watches the others make their way out before nodding to Andrezi. Having both grown up on these streets Sidoze knows they would find something among the various peoples they had grown to know over the years. When some distance away from the inn he breaks away and heads out alone to find his contacts. "Meet me here in an hour Andrezi lets see what we can find." he says before departing.

He was more interested in gathering new information on the princes and how they had taken to being attacked. Other tidbits of infomation on his enemy would be sueful as well.

He was also curious on the Ivy Stalkers. Perhaps this Jo Laret would have an interesting deal if he could find him.

Cheliax

Male Human Oracle (Security Mystery) 8 / Gunslinger 6

Rolling the dice to see how my skills work out, then editing the IG post to reflect those rolls. Looks like intimidate won't be necessary.

knowledge: local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

As Noro steps away from each of her possible informants, Mijndert leans in and dredges up some form of charm from somewhere deep inside. He smiles. He compliments them. He doesn't crack his knuckles in their direction at all.

If he continues hitting dead ends with that kind of behavior, he'll jack one up against a wall by the front of his shirt and offer to trade "I don't knows" for broken bones.


MAP

Mijndert gets a little more info from a frightened "contact." The Jewel Trader III most often docks at dock 8. It's toward the west side of the docks.


M Human Rogue 9 (Scout / Thug) // Init +3/ HP 57/57 // AC: 19/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +8// F +4/R +9/W +4/CMB +12 / CMD 26

Mijndert drops Noro's contact, none-too-gently, and turns to the diminutive woman. "Right. Dock 8. We done here?" He condescendingly pats the man on the head and makes for the door.


F Human Barbarian 1// Init +2/ HP 16(18)/16(18) // AC: 14(12)/T:12(10)/FF:12(10) - Percep: +6// F +5/R +2/W +2(+4)/CMB +5(+7) (+7(+9) grapple)- CMD 17(19) (19(21) grapple)

Noro at first just looks on as Dert heads off she mimics his bluntnss a moment Right Dock 8

You alwaysh sho full of pershonality?

as Noro heads outshe helps the poor guy up on his feet.

I am sho shorry bout that, He's not alwaysh like that

Once he he feel comfortable and on his feet. Noro gives hima right hook dropping him to the floor unconcious He'sh ushually meaner

Noro then hurris up to cath up with Dert


Female Human Cleric 4/Rogue 1 HP: 29/29 AC: 18/T:12/FF:16 - Percep: + 10 - Saves: F4/R5/W8 - CMB +4 - CMD 15

Quill takes a few moments to finish her wine. Finally getting up, bitterly she says, "People....gods I hate talking to people. I find most of them to be idiots.....present company excepted....of course. But let's go get this over with Thorne, at least we might learn something of a potential rival. Let's see if we can find the Ivy boys."

Know. Local -> 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Diplomacy - Gather Info -> 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Ha! Called that one!

901 to 950 of 1,263 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Black Talons of Absalom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.