Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Black Fang's Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master Justin Sluder


2,051 to 2,089 of 2,089 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling - outsider (native) [demon-spawn] rogue/sorcerer [bloodline: undead] 3
Black Fang wrote:

Already pale with worry, even more color drains from Milosh's face hearing of this death of Anya, his wife. At the news of Milinka's and Dujin's kidnapping, he collapses, sobbing and wailing.

At his collapse, Emerys comes running out of the stable, dropping a bucket. "Milosh, what's wrong?"

"Dead, they're all....dead...." He quickly draws a dagger from his belt and....
Grapple to keep him from stabbing the dagger into his head. Only Sunny, Emerys and Nerik are close enough to try and stop him.

CMB:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Str:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
"We don't know if the children have passed over, and if they have, then those who sent them there, will join them....painfully." chuckles softly in Milosh's ear.
Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Male Blue Scaled Kobold Gestalt Cleric 3/Ranger 3

K'Tzhang notes that justice is swift and harch as he hears the sound of the hangings. but thankful that Deacon as been spared the ultimate price. He waits for everyone to fulfill their business here, wandering around the fort, looking for anything, (notices, drawing, etc) that might help them on their way.


Sunny manages to grab the distraught mans arm, but he pulls her along with him. Thankfully, Nerik manages to grab him also, and rips the dagger from his hand. He collapses back to the ground, nothing but a sobbing heap.

K'tzhang:
As you wander around inside the trading post, you hear snoring coming from one of the bunk houses.


Male Half-Elf (Drow) Fighter (Crossbow) 3/Rogue 3 (Sniper)

Feel bad for the man looking at his sobbing not knowing what to do I will bring you the Stag Lord's head saying with confidence Sorry for your loss


Sunny kneels and wraps her arms around the distraught man to try and help ease his anguish.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

"Shhh...shhh...There, there...we's gon'a get back yer lil' uns." She croons to the fellow.


Male Blue Scaled Kobold Gestalt Cleric 3/Ranger 3

Black Fang:

K'Tzhang sneaks carefully towards the sounds of the snoring, peering around to take a look.
Stealth 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Sulna gives Milosh and the others some space since he dosn't really know what to say. He keeps an eye on everyone else while they are about their errands.


Dice Rolls:
K'tzhang Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

In his despair, Milosh doesn't even hear Belros. Sunny calms him a little, after which Oleg and Svetlana help the man to what is quickly becoming the employee bunkhouse.

Sulna:
As you are watching things happen, you notice you haven't seen K'tzhang since shortly after y'all arrived.

K'tzhang:
As you look in the bunkhouse, you see an balding, middle-aged human. There is a staff with a symbol you don't recognize resting against the wall by the bed he's sleeping in.

Please list all the items you would like to sell, and a separate list of what supplies you are interested in.


Male Blue Scaled Kobold Gestalt Cleric 3/Ranger 3

BF:

K'Tzhang coughs loudly, trying to wake the man, "Umm, excusthe me, but that looksth a lovely sthtaff, with a lovely sthymbol, you wouldn't mind telling me about it would you? It looksth stho interesthing."


K'tzhang:
The man mumbles something in his sleep. It's a language you've heard before, but don't know. "Teampaill an Elk, áit a bhfuil tú?"


Sunny stands in silence for a short while, watching as Milosh is walked away. She sighs, then bounces on her toes and skips off to work the furnace and such in preparation at having/taking a long hot bath.


So, once with the fire set and the water boiling, Sunny pads over towards Belros -Again seemingly wearing nothing more than her large woolen, winter blanket.

Elvish:
"So, how be you now with our luck of finding your equipment and it returned?"
She says with a smile, absently reaching up to scratch at her blond thatch of hair. Shaking her head,

"Ach, but t'be gettin' me head clean o durt be somat te look forw'd too..." She mutters.


Male Half-Elf (Drow) Fighter (Crossbow) 3/Rogue 3 (Sniper)

Not dissimulating trying to peek were it shouldn't be my business

Spoiler:
Much better thank you very much, but you are still more than welcome to keep me warm if you find me without clothing again winks
giving a hearty laugh.


Sunny laughs happily at Belros' reply.

Elvish to Belros:
"Indeed! Though I admit that my kindred spend most of their time not encumbered by gear of much sort."
She looks around, mainly up at the sky and any impending weather,

Elvish to Belros:
"Though, I admit, the temperature back amongst the islands seems warmer generally than these climes."
She shrugs under her blanket

Elvish to Belros:
"Though it's not that big a difference than the deeper waters around home."
She admits, then glances over to see how the water boiling is going.

Elvish to Belros:
"So...what thinks you about the regaining of Milosh' offspring? Have we tarried too long in our duties before pursuing this?"
Though the word 'Milosh' is discernible in the mix of Elvish language.

Sorry, maybe I should have made the spoiler tag a bit more obvious as to it being a kind of conversational thing? ;) Unless Belros' gaze is wandering over brown skin? ;)

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Male Half-Elf (Drow) Fighter (Crossbow) 3/Rogue 3 (Sniper)

Elvish to Sunny

Spoiler:
Yes, we should get going, but we needed justice to be served to this criminal or we could have never approach the Stag Lord, without being noticed... let alone be stabbed in the back
looking at the boiling water.


Sunny nods and sighs, then catching Belros' glance she says with a grin,

"Aye, well we's c'n be talkin' abouts lil'un's later, hey?" And with that she turns and skips off to the large tub of now boiling water to begin thoroughly washing and scrubbing her clothes.


Male Half-Elf (Drow) Fighter (Crossbow) 3/Rogue 3 (Sniper)

Alright by me with a big grin as I keep an eye on her going to wash her clothes... As I think to my self She might need a bath too, should offer my help like a good gent.


Sulna will get himself a hot meal and bath and then go through his belongings replacing the peasant outfit he gave away earlier.


As the group goes about their meals, cleaning clothes, and various other things, it all dawns on you that Emerys was with you on the trail, but didn't ride out with you. He has made no mention of what happened on the trail, and has in fact talked about what's been happening at Oleg's.


Male Blue Scaled Kobold Gestalt Cleric 3/Ranger 3

K'Tzhang pulls Sunny away, There's a strange sleeping man, he speaks a strange tongue, come, come. He takes Sunny to the man, if Sunny is willing.


Sunny initially giggles as K'tzhang tugs at the blanket which is wrapped about herself as she kneels at the smallest of the tubs soaping and scrubbing at her clothes. Though, as her friends insistence does not abate, she dries off her arms, stands and follows the Kobold along.

"Okeys then, lets see t' this feller of yours..." She laughs in acquiescence, offering a hand instead of the edge of her blanket. Along the way she frowns slightly,

"If he be sleepin'...how be it ye know his speakin' is strange...?" She asks...


As the door closes behind K'tzhang and Sunny, the old man startles awake. "Wha?! How's there?!" He grabs his staff and tries to hold it in an intimidating fashion, but fails miserably.


Male Blue Scaled Kobold Gestalt Cleric 3/Ranger 3

"oooh, pleasthe don't be alarmed, but as I was passthing by a moment ago, I heard you talking in your sthleep, a sthtrange and unusthual tongue. I didn't want to shock you with my presthencthe, so bought my friend here to sthee if sthhe understood the wordsth. Pleasthe you don't need a weapon, we are peactheful people and friendly if given the chancthe." the small reptilian creature says with a gentleness in his voice. He looks to Sunny and smiles, before looking back at the staff wielding man.


Sunny smiles back at K'tzhang as well, before stepping slightly forward and partly sheilding her small Kobold friend.

"Hey there. M'name be 'Sunny' in'a speak o' your folks, whut be it folks call yerself?" She asks brightly.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Yuppers, jus'a tired an' scared old feller...yup, yup...:P


He lowers the quarterstaff, doesn't seem all that welcoming just yet. "Why're you bothering me? I'm just trying to sleep."


Sunny continues to smile,

"Aye then, sorry fer disturbin' ye. Jus', I dun't recognize yer features an' am curious as t'ye nature, is all." Then she giggles,

"Mind you, I be curious about every bodies nature." She says over her shoulder to K'tzhang. (^_^)

Diplomacy:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Male Blue Scaled Kobold Gestalt Cleric 3/Ranger 3

"It was such a strange sound I heard in here, I just had to take a peek, but I'm glad you're all right. We've only just arrived back from our travels, its exciting to be in such a wonderful place as this."

Aid another Diplomacy 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Dark Archive

Real life is forcing me to postpone this game. I'll post again when I'm able to get things up and running again.


Male Half-Elf (Drow) Fighter (Crossbow) 3/Rogue 3 (Sniper)

No problem mate, its vacations time so all games are very slow until January or totally on hold ^^


Male Blue Scaled Kobold Gestalt Cleric 3/Ranger 3

Fair enough...hope all is well. I'll be waiting for your return....

Justin:

When you get back, send me mail to deevor who lives at live dot com it'll get me back into the game quickest in case I might miss any posts here. Really liked your game so far, thanks.


I'm cool with that. Happy holidays to everyone.


*Bows* Wishing every one all the best for what ever their future does hold.

Scarab Sages

Male Human/Maelgrym Thief 22nd / Mage 24th
, wrote:
*Bows* Wishing every one all the best for what ever their future does hold.

Here, here.

Dark Archive

N/A Otyugh

Happy new year folks...


Happy new year t' evey one! ^_^

As I mentioned in'a off topic place, lost me internets an' am havin' troubles keepin' me end up. Hope t' be back in'a groove soon! Cheers!


Belated New Year celebratory good wishes to you all. Looking forward to a fun packed year, as always.


Male Tiefling - outsider (native) [demon-spawn] rogue/sorcerer [bloodline: undead] 3

*munches on the remains of some poor hapless bandit*


Male Tiefling - outsider (native) [demon-spawn] rogue/sorcerer [bloodline: undead] 3

*Stretches and groans, looks around, and goes back to idly craving runes into the thigh bone of the last bandit*


Snuggels up in a sunny spot in the yard/door frame and drags K'tzhang into her lap and starts to snooze.

Wishing every one all the very best. (^_^)

2,051 to 2,089 of 2,089 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Black Fang's Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.