Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


401 to 450 of 26,346 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

NPC

As Kenji was able to move forward to meet Arminger #3, who was at the other end of the bridge.

Armiger #3 is bleeding for the punch.

andrea's bolt whizzes through the air and strikes with a loud thump armiger #1, who is hurt but still engaged.

John is able to remove his shield (std action) and move into position(move). tell me how far you want to move. There is 60 feet between the doorway and the oncoming Arminger's

Duncan has round 2 to complete.


Evil GM

Rd 2 Recap- so far

Armiger 3 -drank potion, reloading

Janiven shooting at #1 armiger but missed

Kenji - moved onto the wider bridge and engaged Armiger #3, dealing 7 points of damage.

Shinon shot at Armiger #2 hitting for 8 pts of damage, doubling him over onto his knees, slumped.

Armiger 1 -missed kenji with a bolt. he took 9 HP of damage from Andrea's bolt.

Arminger 2 - slumped over from shinon's arrow

Andrea shot at Arminger #1 and delat him 9 points of damage. he is still up.

Duncan ?

John - hears battle and deploys his tower shield. He moves out of the hydraulic rooom and in front of Andrea but facing towards the newcomers to the fight.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will move 10ft away from Andrea. Also to put on a shield is a move action


Evil GM
John Deos wrote:
John will move 10ft away from Andrea. Also to put on a shield is a move action

You are correct on donning shield. I was reading the standard action if you want total cover. It doesn't really matter since you basically double moved.

HERE


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Sorry. Just woke up.

Running into the corridor and seeing his allies engaged by the Armegers, with more on the way. Duncan evokes his lords.power. He casts Bless.
All allies get +1 to attack and saves vs fear


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

I am aware of any new noises, in fact, I am little astonished I landed a blow and noticeably hurt this guy. However, I won't be "punching" armored foes anymore, bad for his knuckles. See the others haven't fled I shout. "Why you here? You shud get away before more foes come!"


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan yells back- Ye're daft boy! These lads will feel me lords power as they pass over With tjat, the dwarf invokes judgement on his foes +1 to Duncan's AC and casts Divine Favor on himself +1Attack and damage


Evil GM

No worry with just waking up. It is not an issue and you arrival is perfect at the end of the rd.

Where is Duncan casting his blessing at? Andrea is directly in front of the door, John is 10 ft to the right of the doroway as you exit. He is facing the new threat coming down. The others are roughly 10-20 feet away wrapping around a corner. Kenji may be out of range of your bless spell 50 ft radius depending on where you are. I seriously need to think about that by the way, since I don't have a battle map in front of me.


Evil GM

Kenji you can make a perception check to see if you are aware of what is happening around you. The other's know.


Evil GM

Rd 2 Recap- so far

Armiger 3 -drank potion, reloading

Janiven shooting at #1 armiger but missed

Kenji - moved onto the wider bridge and engaged Armiger #3, dealing 7 points of damage.

Shinon shot at Armiger #2 hitting for 8 pts of damage, doubling him over onto his knees, slumped.

Armiger 1 -missed kenji with a bolt. he took 9 HP of damage from Andrea's bolt.

Arminger 2 - slumped over from shinon's arrow

Andrea shot at Arminger #1 and delat him 9 points of damage. he is still up.

Duncan moved out of room, cast bless

John - hears battle and deploys his tower shield. He moves out of the hydraulic rooom and in front of Andrea but facing towards the newcomers to the fight

Initiative for the new Arminger's to join the party:

A4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
A5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
A6: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Evil GM

Rd 3 and Initiatives-

Armiger #3 - takes a ft step back pulls a potion and drinks it.

Janiven - shot at Armiger #1, hits for 7 points.

Kenji - hits armiger 3 for 7pts od damage

Shinon - drank healing potion for 7 points.

Armiger #5- shot at a range penalty at Kenji.

Armiger #1 - slumed over from Janiven's arrow.

Arminger #2 - slumped over from shinon's arrow

Andrea -

Duncan - cast his lords blessing, divine favor (when the time come provided he is alive)

Armiger #6-

Armiger #4

John -


NPC

Armiger takes a 5 ft step back pulls a potion from bandoleer and drinks.

DM ONLY:
healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Human, NPC

Janiven shoots at Armiger #1,

shot at Arminger1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d8 ⇒ 7

He slumps over next to his comrade.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
I am too distracted by my foe to notice anything. I five foot forward after him and unload with two swift and stong kicks.
Kick #11d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 For:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Kick #21d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 For:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Wow, I've been doing great on damge lately.


NPC

Duncan's divine favor and judgement does not occur untilafte kenji's action, on armiger and Andrea. in case you factored that into the socres.

Kenji connects wiht his kick on Armiger #3, who looks beat up. However he is standing.

Arminger #5 shots at Kenji

shooting at kenji one step penalty: 1d20 ⇒ 151d8 ⇒ 2


Evil GM

Kenji you have been doing lots of damage, he's been needing those potions rather than hit back.

I like when I can keep going back to the beginning of the Rd Recap/initiave and insert the updated actions as they occur. It makes it easy to track. I can do that for 1 hour after the post, then you can't modify the post.

Remaining Rd three actions to be taken: Andrea, Armiger#6 and #4, John.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon wipes his lips and tosses the empty vial into the wall to his left. The glass shatters as Shinon picks up his bow and closes one eye, eliminating all else from view but his target. He lines up his arrow with the Armiger's face. "Your target is over here. Don't try to interfere with a one-on-one fight!" he calls, before letting his arrow fly into Armiger #5.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Where are the new guys at? Behind us or behind the guys I'm fighting?


Evil GM

Kenji you did not perceive where the new guys are coming from. Although you do not see any coming up from the guy you are fighting.

@Shinon, I need to look back at the thread at your actions, I don't think you get to attack this round. Your actions this round would have been pull potion (move), drink potion (std). By the way, I don't make people drop their weapon to obtain and drink a potion.

Remaining folks have actions in Rd3:
Andrea, Armiger#6 and #4, John


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea loads her crossbow again and then shoots at Arminger 5 if she can. 5' stepping if she needs to move into a better position.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d8 ⇒ 7

Have a bonus of +1 from bless

If Andrea can not target any Arminger, she moves up, behind John who is facing the newcomers I am correct?


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan, feeling empowerd, shifts his focus to offence. Change judgement to destruction. +1 to damage. Hecloses with one of the new Armiger arrivals, blocking easy access for the 2 behind him. He sceams as he awimgs his hammer. Destructive Smite, Destruction judgement, Divine Favor, Bless Attack1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 24
1d8 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 14


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Duncan, feeling empowerd, shifts his focus to offence. Change judgement to destruction. +1 to damage. Hecloses with one of the new Armiger arrivals, blocking easy access for the 2 behind him. He sceams as he awimgs his hammer. Destructive Smite, Destruction judgement, Divine Favor, Bless Attack1d20+3+1+1

1d8+4+1+1+1

Duncan, we are still in Rd 3, I will apply this action to when you turn comes up again in Rd 4.

This was your round 3 action, "Duncan yells back- Ye're daft boy! These lads will feel me lords power as they pass over With tjat, the dwarf invokes judgement on his foes +1 to Duncan's AC and casts Divine Favor on himself +1Attack and damage"

You cast Bless in Rd 2.


NPC

Andrea you miss with your cross bow.

The two Armigers shoot at John

A6: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
A4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The lead one, A6, drops his cross bow and draws his long sword. the other one, A4, reloads his crossbow.


Evil GM

Rd 3 Recap so far

Armiger #3 - takes a ft step back pulls a potion and drinks it.

Janiven - shot at Armiger #1, hits for 7 points.

Kenji - hits armiger 3 for 7pts of damage

Shinon - drank healing potion for 7 points.

Armiger #5- shot at a range penalty at Kenji.

Armiger #1 - slumped over from Janiven's arrow.

Arminger #2 - slumped over from shinon's arrow

Andrea - shots cross bow and missed

Duncan - cast his lords blessing, divine favor

Armiger #6- shot cross bow at John and missed, dropped bow and drew longsword.

Armiger #4 -shot crossbow at John and missed, reloading.

John -


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Gonna post my Rd 4 actions now.

I continue my volley of attacks on my foe, 5 foot move after him if necessary.

Attack 1:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 For:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attack 2:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 For:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

If he moves further than 5 feet I will pursue him with one attack.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

If he happens to drop between now and my turn. I will check the other two slumped fellows to ensure they are no longer a threat to us.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will charge Armiger 6 and attack if possible.
Atack with PA1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
(-2 to ac)

If he is not in charging distance he will move 20ft and then use total defense (+4 to AC).


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Yes, those were my Rd 4 actions, Baldwin.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

So onto round 4 then?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Going to a little bit before I can get back on so here is my Rd4

Andrea reloads and fires at Armiger #4

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 111d8 ⇒ 4 If I somehow crit please roll for me.


Evil GM
John Deos wrote:

John will charge Armiger 6 and attack if possible.

Atack with PA1d20+7
Damage1d8+7
(-2 to ac)

If he is not in charging distance he will move 20ft and then use total defense (+4 to AC).

There is 50 Ft between you and Armiger #6, so you can make the attack wiht a +2 Att and -2 AC, you hit him hard.


Evil GM

Rd 3 Recap: The round has ended.

Armiger #3 - takes a ft step back pulls a potion and drinks it.

Janiven - shot at Armiger #1, hits for 7 points.

Kenji - hits armiger 3 for 7pts of damage

Shinon - drank healing potion for 7 points.

Armiger #5- shot at a range penalty at Kenji.

Armiger #1 - slumped over from Janiven's arrow.

Arminger #2 - slumped over from shinon's arrow

Andrea - shots cross bow and missed

Duncan - cast his lords blessing, divine favor

Armiger #6- shot cross bow at John and missed, dropped bow and drew longsword.

Armiger #4 -shot crossbow at John and missed, reloading.

John - charged #6, hitting him hard for 12 Damage.


Evil GM

Rd 4 Begins:

Armiger #3 - missed with sword trying to hit Kenji. Stepped off the ledge and into the sewage.

Janiven - Shots A3, stealing Kenji's kill.

Kenji - Checks the pulses on A1 and 2, finds they are weak. Not sure if you will coup de grace them? They are helpless.

Shinon - Misses A5 is in melee behind John, A6, and A4.

Armiger #5- missing shooting at Kenji and drops his crossbow and pulls out his long sword

Armiger #1 - Slumped over from Janiven's arrow.

Arminger #2 - slumped over from shinon's arrow

Andrea - misses shooting into melee.

Duncan -

Armiger #6-

Armiger #4 -

John -


NPC

Armiger 3 pulls his longsword and swings at kenji, hopeing to strike the man down.

A3 attack on Kenji: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14but he is unable to make contact. Thinking quickly the man steps off the ledge, into the muck. He is backing away, so to reach him unless Kenji will need get in the muck wiht him for melee (unless there is a reach weapon or some other means to hit him)

DM ONLY:
Filth Fever Fort save Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8Onset: 1d3 ⇒ 3
dex: 1d3 ⇒ 2
con: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Human, NPC

Janiven shots an arrow at the Armiger 3 that went into the water.

Janiven shot at A3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d8 ⇒ 7 and he slides undernath the sewage.


NPC

Armiger 5 - Aims at Kenji who is checking the slumping Armigers.

shot at Kenji: 1d20 ⇒ 101d8 ⇒ 8missing and drops his crossbow and pulls out his long sword.


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Duncan, feeling empowerd, shifts his focus to offence. Change judgement to destruction. +1 to damage. Hecloses with one of the new Armiger arrivals, blocking easy access for the 2 behind him. He sceams as he awimgs his hammer. Destructive Smite, Destruction judgement, Divine Favor, Bless Attack1d20+3+1+1

1d8+4+1+1+1

He is a status of the foes to get a visual: Everyone on the left is down near the wood planks and the juncture. These were the original Hellknights.

There is 5 foot space, a ledge where the remaining battle is taking place. To the PCs right is tunnel wall, to their left is the sewage trench that they can jump in. However, they do not know the depth.

John with his shield is battling Armiger #6, Armiger #4 is directly behind #6, and #5 is behing #4. Armiger #5 was shooting at Kenji, at an angle, because Kenji crossed the planks (no obstructions to hit but he suffered a range penalty becuase of distance).

The PCs are firing into Melee (-4) and there is cover (+4AC) with their bows from their curent angles. Remember this is 5-7 foot high tunnel on the ledge, there is no way to arch an shot. Now the area where the junture is has a bit higher roof at 15 ft but there are several areas flowing into this juncture.

Duncan, I have no idea how you intend to make the attack unless Duncan jumps into the trench. That is your call.

That is an awful lot to keep track of.


NPC

Armiger #6, moves backwards through friendly squares behind Armiger 5 and pulls out a potion. Panting ofr breath the bloodies helm cracked, his cheek shattered and bruised. His hands trembling with excitement, fear and uncertainty.

Armiger #4 will shoot at John, the 5ft area between the two is currently vacant.

Crossbolt at John: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d8 ⇒ 2 missing, he drops his cross bow and pulls his longsword.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

I assume that on my turn I am not quite aware of the action from behind.

I am surprised by the hellknight falling into the sewage. I move up to the other two. Once I recognize they aren't a threat I take a potion from one of their bandoleers. "Knights not strong as I tout"

Suddenly an arrow wisks past me and I turn to see more foes by my comrades. "Kiso!!"

Round 5
How far am I, in a straight line, from the nearest foe?


Evil GM

Rd 4 Status Update

Armiger #3 - missed with sword trying to hit Kenji. Stepped off the ledge and into the sewage.

Janiven - Shots A3, stealing Kenji's kill.

Kenji - Checks the pulses on A1 and 2, finds they are weak. Not sure if you will coup de grace them? They are helpless.

Shinon - Misses A5 is in melee behind John, A6, and A4.

Armiger #5- missing shooting at Kenji and drops his crossbow and pulls out his long sword

Armiger #1 - Slumped over from Janiven's arrow.

Arminger #2 - slumped over from shinon's arrow

Andrea - misses shooting into melee.

Duncan - Holding for John

Armiger #6- fell back to pull a potion

Armiger #4 - shot his crossbow at John, missed then drew his longsword.

John -


Evil GM
Kenji Masada wrote:

I assume that on my turn I am not quite aware of the action from behind.

I am surprised by the hellknight falling into the sewage. I move up to the other two. Once I recognize they aren't a threat I take a potion from one of their bandoleers. "Knights not strong as I tout"

Suddenly an arrow wisks past me and I turn to see more foes by my comrades. "Kiso!!"

Round 5
How far am I, in a straight line, from the nearest foe?

By now you absolutely know there is combat behind you. At least two bolts were directly fired at you from the rear. There is sound of arrows, bolts, and clinking armor and swords. Grunts and huffs.

You do see two bandoleer and two potions on the two slumping Armigers. Three cross bows nearby, two swords (the third is in the seweage with its owner), Two chain shirts, and small quiver/box of bolts attached to each belt, each has a dagger. That is just with a quick look for the obvious.

It is 90 feet and not a straight line.

You can search them but that will take time.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

I'll simply take two potions and will make my way back to the others. Will like eat up two or three rounds before I can fight again.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Judging water depth by looking at the bloke in the water? Or I'll delay amd tell for John to move back 5ft. Friendly allies don't block so we can switch back and forth.


Evil GM

The guy that is the water is behind you in the other direction. He is dead and slipped under the water.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

You know, you could just move into the vacant space that the armiger 6 left when he moved


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Ok, move past John into that spot and attack


Evil GM

Duncan how much of the damage was smite?

Edit: it doesn't matter...I just read up on the ability.

The armiger is still standing but injured badly.

John is all that is remaining for this round.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Next round actions: Shooting at #5.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

So, effectively 11 to-hit, with both firing into melee (who's in melee with #5 again?) and cover.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will just hold action.


Evil GM

Rd 5 Begins

Armiger #3 - Dead in the sewage.

Janiven - .

Kenji - .

Shinon - .

Armiger #5-

Armiger #1 - Slumped over from Janiven's arrow.

Arminger #2 - Slumped over from Shinon's arrow.

Andrea - .

Duncan -

Armiger #6-

Armiger #4 -

John -


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea, seeing that #4 and #5 seem to be snarled up to melee, and that her attempts at shooting with her crossbow have not done well, grabs her sickle and commands it to lash out at Armiger #6.

[ooc] Hand of Acolyte attack on #6[ooc] 4 out of 6 used.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d6 ⇒ 5

401 to 450 of 26,346 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.