Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


3,701 to 3,750 of 26,346 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>

Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin moves to G7 and aims his wand of silence at the spellcaster at the far end of the room. DC Will 13 negates, activating does not provoke AoO.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Can Orsin see? The light sources have not entered the room


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
Can Orsin see? The light sources have not entered the room

Where are you moving to attack.


Evil GM

As Orsin comes into view the tiefling in C7 attacks with his crossbow.

CB2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d8 ⇒ 3

He misses and drops his crossbow then puling out his mace.

The tiefling in back, A7, casts a spell at the bard when he comes in view. Orisn make a will save DC 15

From the last tiefling the area you are in is darkened. All tlight sources are dimmed by one degree. Duncan is uneffected.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:
[dice=Will]1d20+2

Orsin:
Drop that wand friend. You have a great desire to listen to that reasonable request from your trusted friend.

Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin drops the wand in his hand, doing so as if it's the most natural thing in the world.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Orsin, Yer in me way. Move.

Seeing Orsin barring blocking his way, Duncan decides to charge the Tiefling in front of him and tip odds their way.

2 hand Charge Power Attack Divine Favor, minus buckler1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 - 1 + 2 - 1 = 18
Damage+Destructive Smite1d10 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 11


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
Can Orsin see? The light sources have not entered the room

Duncan cast light on John's shield that produces a 20 foot light. Then the tiefling cast darkness with reduces that light one step to dim.


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Orsin, Yer in me way. Move.

Seeing Orsin barring blocking his way, Duncan decides to charge the Tiefling in front of him and tip odds their way.

2 hand Charge Power Attack Divine Favor, minus buckler1d20+5+2-1+2-1
Damage+Destructive Smite1d10+4+3+2+1

You can't charge the guy in G8 as your path is hindered. CRB 198.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Down for 1/2 hour for shower. So if I can I move to G6 and hold there for the moment.

Edit: Wee! I am back. Will still move to G6


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Really? I see nothing between me and him. Forget the chargethen and I'll hope a 16 hits


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
Really? I see nothing between me and him. Forget the chargethen and I'll hope a 16 hits

Orsin's action is before yours, so he moved into G7 before you tried too.

MID RD 1 MAP


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:

Down for 1/2 hour for shower. So if I can I move to G6 and hold there for the moment.

Edit: Wee! I am back. Will still move to G6

G6 is currently filled.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Andrea1 wrote:

Down for 1/2 hour for shower. So if I can I move to G6 and hold there for the moment.

Edit: Wee! I am back. Will still move to G6

G6 is currently filled.

I will wait for the others to move then


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Oh, now I get it. Can I move to D7. Same attack roll vs the dude with 2 blades? Hit AC 16 with no charge


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Out of curiosity, was dropping the wand my only allowed action for the round? I wasn't quite sure what the spell that affected me exactly was, so if I have actions remaining, I'll definitely take them, lol.


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:
Out of curiosity, was dropping the wand my only allowed action for the round? I wasn't quite sure what the spell that affected me exactly was, so if I have actions remaining, I'll definitely take them, lol.

Orsin:
You are charmed so he has you just standing and watching right now. I did add +5 to your roll due to the threating situation but you still were effected.

Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
Oh, now I get it. Can I move to D7. Same attack roll vs the dude with 2 blades? Hit AC 16 with no charge

Yes you can. You hit and he falls prone.

The creature at A7 is a spellcaster and he does look like a mummy. His skin is withered and dried to a leathery appearance. He has loose tatters of clothing on him.

FYI, he doesn't have two blades either it's just the token I snagged that shows up easier on the map.


Evil GM

RD1: Crypt

Duncan when you move into D7, the tiefling in D6 takes his action that was being held.

mace: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d8 ⇒ 5

Missing you.


Evil GM

RD 1 Crypt - mid round recap

Tieflings - One snaps CB string (G8); One hit Orsin with a spell (A7); One misses Duncan with his mace (D6); One misses Orsin wiht his CB (C7) and he is subsequently killed by Duncan.

Orsin - moved to G7 with his wand out then dropped it, he is standing still.

John

Duncan - moved to D7, killed the tiefling in C7.

Shinon - will guard the rear.

Andrea - moved to G6, has std action remaining.

Ermolos - mved to G4, holding std action

Fiosa - moved to F4, holding std action.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I'm up! Had to sleep at long last

ANdrea turns Orsin around. Orsin! Wake up! Andrea shakes him, trying to get him out of his daze


Evil GM

Andrea your bard friend looks wide awake to you and he smiles broadly. Although he doesn't seem to take much interest in your words or actions.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Wanting to draw the spell casters focus off his friends, Duncan calls to the caster. See yer buddy I kilt? Yer Next!

Awake now!


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will move to d7 and attack the tiefling at c7.
Attack with power attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging
John Deos wrote:

John will move to d7 and attack the tiefling at c7.

[dice=Attack with power attack]1d20+6
[dice=damage]1d8+7

.

I already killed that one John. The one in the corner on the left is alive.


Evil GM

John's attack hits causing blood to spurt from the spellcaster but he is still standing.

Edit: Are you going to B7 and striking the spellcaster in A7, or going to C7 and striking D6?


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

RD1: Crypt

Ermolos completes his action by moving to E7. He is a bit perplexed when he sees Orsin standing there arms to his side, smiling.


Evil GM

RD 1 Crypt - Recap

Tieflings - One snaps CB string (G8); One hit Orsin with a spell (A7); One misses Duncan with his mace (D6); One misses Orsin wiht his CB (C7) and he is subsequently killed by Duncan.

Orsin - moved to G7 with his wand out then dropped it, he is standing still. Smiling

John - moves to either C7 or B7, his strike succeeds. 8 HP of damage. I will assume B7 and he hits the spellcaster in A7.

Duncan - moved to D7, killed the tiefling in C7.

Shinon - will guard the rear.

Andrea - moved to G6, shaking Orsin trying to get him to snap out of daze.

Ermolos - moved to G4, holding std action. Double more to E7, perplexed at Orsin dropping his guard.

Fiosa - moved to F4, holding std action.

RD2: Crypt

Tieflings - .

Orsin -
John -
Duncan -
Shinon - .
Andrea -
Ermolos -
Fiosa -

Crypt MAP Rd2


Evil GM

The weathered spell caster reaches out to touch the hulking armed man with his withered hands.

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Laying his cold touch on the John causing him to be shaken. John begins to radiate an evil aura of corruption.

John you have the shaken condition -2 att and dam, saves and skill/ability checks. Duncan this may set your character off...thinking John is evil. LOL

---

The tiefling next to Duncan (D60 tries to bash his skull wiht his mace.

mace: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d8 ⇒ 3

He misses widely.

---
The tiefling in G8 tries to hit Orsin.

mace: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d8 ⇒ 5

He misses but Orsin snaps out of the charm.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin blinks for a a few moments, after sidestepping the mace, not really altogether clear on what he was thinking a moment ago. As he realizes he was charmed, he releases a "Son of a-"

He grabs his longsword with both hands now, swinging at the tiefling at G8 with wild determination.

Longsword with PA, bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15

Longsword with PA, Arcane Strike: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Evil GM

Snapping out of it all of a sudden, Orsin's attack is with a bit of fury and his aim is deadly. The tiefling standing there with his mace topples to the ground.


Evil GM

Orsin the door in front of you is a simple wooden door that has no lock.

John and Duncan you are in an old crypt, where there are six brick-lined areas each containing a stone sarcophagus. You notice each sarcophagus has a brass plaque on the end with a name and date.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I am going to be a bit slow since I can't get regularly to the computer until later

Andrea moves to E6 and holds her action for now. Orsin, what happened to you?


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"I'm not sure, but I think one of the Bastards charmed me with a spell." Orsin retrieves the fallen wand when he gets a chance.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Yer turn now. Duncan says,matter of fact as he attacks the Mace swinging tiefling.

2 handed blessed, divine favor, PA, minus buckler1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 + 2 - 1 - 1 = 20
Damage1d10 + 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 3 + 2 = 18

With a Mighty blow Duncan opens a Massive slice along the Tiefling's torso.
Told Ye!


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Don't kill them all! Shinon needs a couple to punch in the face.


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Yer turn now. Duncan says,matter of fact as he attacks the Mace swinging tiefling.

2 handed blessed, divine favor, PA, minus buckler1d20+5+1+2-1-1
Damage1d10+4+3+2

With a Mighty blow Duncan opens a Massive slice along the Tiefling's torso.
Told Ye!

Duncan cuts the tiefling down where he stands.


Evil GM

Ermolos and Fiosa and Shinon hold their postions. Shinon protecting the rear and Ermolos in the middle to add wieght and protection for the spellcasters.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will swing at the Mummy once more.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Dex check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Evil GM

RD2: Crypt REcap

Tieflings - one tiefling remains who looks like a mummy. He touched John and John was shaken

Orsin - snapped out of his charma nd sliced the tiefling in G8
John - shakened condition, then nearly dropped his sword.
Duncan - hacked down the teifling in Hex D6
Shinon - protecting rear
Andrea - tried to shake Orsin out of charm
Ermolos - held postion
Fiosa - held postion

RD3 Crypt

Tieflings -

Orsin -
John -
Duncan -
Shinon - .
Andrea -
Ermolos -
Fiosa -

CRYPT MAP


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Since John and Duncan seem to have everything in hand, Andrea moves over to the Bastard Orsin down and Stabilizes him for later. The Bastards would find that their choice to slie off the hand of negotiation would cost them dearly.

Have that thing in hand, John? Duncan?


Evil GM

The bastard is stablized Andrea.


Evil GM

The mummy looking tiefling will touch John again.

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Further corrupting the hulking man's personage. He fumbles witht eh door behind him but is unable to open it.

John you have the shaken condition -2 att and dam, saves and skill/ability checks.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Possible Spellcraft to identify the spell?

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Unfortunatly, Andrea's gaze was too focused on the bleeding tiefling on the ground to turn in time to see the 'mummy' cast the spell.


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:

[ooc] Possible Spellcraft to identify the spell?[/oo]

[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+7

Yuk, John is starting to smell like musky like dirty socks.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin extends a baritone claw towards the mummy and releases a powerful note. The sound takes shape as bolt of sound, the blasts the creature squarely in the chest, passing invisibly through all intervening obstacles.

Devastating aria: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He uses his move action to then retrieve the fallen wand.

Sonic damage, no save, costs 1 round of bardic performance.

EDIT: Ack, misread the rules. The damage is (1d4+3)/2 against creatures. Which in this case means I dealt 2 sonic damage.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan moves to stand beside john and aims a stab at the 'Mummy's belly.

2 hand Blessed, Divine Favor, Power Attack, Buckler1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 + 2 - 1 - 1 = 21
Damage1d10 + 4 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 + 3 = 19

Ha! THAT'S HOW YE DO IT JOHN!


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

FYI, My bless and Inviso ends after this round


Evil GM

The tiefling ear drums burst open and then Duncan guts the leathered flesh. The tiefling falls to his knees dead.

On closer inspection you can see he was not a mummy at all but it was some sort of birth defect.

3,701 to 3,750 of 26,346 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.