Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


3,001 to 3,050 of 26,346 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin removes the mask from his head after the bound noble has been escorted off the premises. He fixes his hair with angry, clumsy swipes, offering Andrea the blank piece of parchment that was once the scroll of detect thoughts. "I really am sorry he didn't know where your friend is," he says, wiping sweat from his brow. "But he started to wonder himself who might have abducted Josuph. He wondered if Thrune was behind it, but then he thought about that name: Ecarrdian. I think it may be a lead."


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

As soon as Shinon leaves the room Duncan casts disguise self to make him look like a FEMALE Dwarf Tinker with no weapons/only tools and an angry red scar down her cheek. He dashes to catch up to Shinon entering the street from the same exit. He touches Shinon (who gets a will. Save to disbelieve)and shows his ragathiel helm and presses a pudgy finger to his lips for silence. He chucks the helm back inside and follows shinonat twenty paces.

When the elf looks about to release the noble, Duncan moves to a stall and watches them depart their separate ways, taking note of the nobles direction as he leaves.


Evil GM

You all can make knowledge Nobility check. Knowldege local but its a much harder DC.

I will need two Perception checks. to see if you can find him. you had to cast spell which accounted for some time to pass for Shinon to make a turn.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Oooh...A Will Save to Disbelieve, huh? Well, let's give it a try...

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Know (Local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Blargh, I'm the world's first knowledge-less bard! Well, at least I know where my skill points are going next level. *shrug*


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Well let us see if Andrea picked anything up.

Know Noble/Local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Andrea is still utterly clueless. Perhaps she should stop partying so much.


Evil GM
Shinon wrote:

Oooh...A Will Save to Disbelieve, huh? Well, let's give it a try...

1d20+3

[dice=Know (Local)]1d20+10

I actually need you to roll out those three stealth checks and Duncan has to roll out two perception checks before you get your disbelieve.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging
Shinon wrote:

Oooh...A Will Save to Disbelieve, huh? Well, let's give it a try...

1d20+3

[dice=Know (Local)]1d20+10

Pretty sure you'd work it out given Duncan was behind you one second,then a dwarf female with his helm the next


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Evil GM

Duncan was able to get a good look on Shinon's first twist and turn down a couple alleys. From there he was was able to follow the two. When the noble begins to trot away, he looks to be heading towards the Westcrown Island, Parego Regicona.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Alright then.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan returns back to the temple, ducking into an alley should the spell wear off before he returns.

He grabs his helm once again and plops it on his head as he enters
Followed our boys, saw the noble bastard take off for Westcrown Island, Parego Regicona, maybe that's where daddy lives or somethin.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Hopefully that talk of devils is just bluster so we won't have to worry about an attack. Althought since this is the Empire of Devils I wouldn't be surprised if there is some truth to that. Andrea tires racking her brain about the type of devil the bandit talked about. Orsin, do you have your pathfinder books available? Andrea casts her Guidance spell on herself

Know-Religion with any bonuses if Orsin has his books: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"Yes, they're right here," he says, kneeling down and opening the backpack. He draws from the bag a stack of journal-sized books, all neatly in order with a leather buckled strap. He hands one of the books to Andrea saying, "Here's the one about the gods and their servants, this is the one you'll want."

The Pathfinder Chronicle grants a +2 circumstance bonus after 1d4 rounds of skimming.

"If I have time later I'll discreetly ask around about this 'Ecarrdian', whatever that is."

Hopefully, it goes without saying that Orsin retrieved his pouch of gold coins from the holding cell.


NPC, H/Elf

Arael looks over at the silent mountain of a man. "John what is your take on the situation?"


NPC, H/Elf

Andrea you asked a quesiton about the Bastards of Erebus earlier, this is what I've discovered to-date. This is a bandit group that only attacks at night. When I was picked up and arrested I was verifying some information and I've had Janiven working on it too. We have their location pinned down now."

He pours himself another wine, knowing the group is familar enough to help themselves by now. "These thieves are tieflings, and are operating out of an old Eristil church in the northern section of town. They are directly linked to double murder that occurred during one of their robberies. They always leave behind a wooden token showing a devil's head."

Taking a sip of his wine. "They never attack two nights in a row, most occuring 3-7 days apart. The last one was when you went back into the sewer. Most attacks are against merchants with valuable goods but a recent attack was against a weaponsmith, he and his wife were murdered, and his goods stolen. This one was bold because they actually scrawled their name on the door to the building." There is a bit of contempt in Arael's voice when discussing the tieflings.

"I suspect that it's a sizeable group of more than 4 or 5 that have committed these crimes."


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

So let's find em and spank em then

Off to bed. Back in 6 hours


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

At night? they must be very fortunate or have special protection due to the beasts in the city, even with the brightly lit main streets.

Andrea idly thumbs through Orsin's books. Is anything known about their members besides that they are tieflings? Or if they have any goals beyond theft and murder?


NPC, H/Elf

"What I am reasonably certain of is they hang out during the daytime in an abandoned church of Erastil, probably to take advantage of a grouping since their darkvision is less effective during the daylight. They are sneaky as you point out to evade the shadowbeast and to break into buidlings, almost at will."

He looks around, "Claim to be descendents of Erebus's bloodline."

The leader is devil worshiping cleric of Asmodeus, named Palveen." Clearly unable to let his contempt and dispise be contained. Finally, getting a hold of himself, "I'm sorry, if I offended any worshippers of Asmodeus." His face clearly reddened now.


Human, NPC

Janiven cuts in, "At Arael's request I spent some time scouting the area and I can tell you this, they keep a lookout in the old church bell tower and I spotted no patrols but the bell tower guard was replaced one time."

"There are some two story buildings near the church and they have boarded up windows. At least from the angle I could see from. I didn't risk getting too close. Building about 200 to 300 feet away were ransacked or locked with solid heavy chains. There was an odd hitching post taht was covered with a roof near the church, it has a lot of rubble in there. I saw now animals though."

She starts to sketch out a map, "You can get to about 50 feet without being seen by the bell tower."


NPC, H/Elf

Arael states, "You've put yoruself at risk several times and I'd understand if you are hesitant to move agaisnt this group of...dev..." Stopping himself. "Although if the goblinking and the Bastards of Erebus are both destroyed in within a few days of each other." His face beaming with pride. "that would add so much momentum and goodwill to the cuase."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon shrugs. "Eh, why not? It's not like the boards have anything interesting for me to do. I'll just consider this my next job. Besides, if the Red Knives don't have Jospuph, then the Bastards probably know something. But I'm not going to mess around with the interrogation this time. They're going to talk, and for each ten minutes I have to wait, they're gonna lose a finger." He grins and pulls his bow out.

"What do you say, Andrea? Gonna help me crush these thieves into oblivion?" He asks, his eyes glancing at the temptress expectantly.


Evil GM

Andrea as you skim the pathfinder book regarding religion, you find the passage you have been looking for on Salikotal and your own recollection adds information.

Andrea only:
Salikotal has the appearance of lean creatures, 5'4 in height. Blood red skin, hairless and crimson wings. All reported accounts have them wielding a horned dagger. They are known as assassins, very specific contract killers that rarely if ever miss their mark. They are competent spellcasters with their abilities. All the contract killer needs is a description of its target and it can locate the unknowing victim. It hunts one at a time and has special vengeances it uses to against its intended victim.

They have special defenses but you are not certain what those are other than Immuninity to fire and poison.

Andrea ONLY #2:
I didn't add in the pathfinder books bonus. You know they ahve spell resistance and damage reduction, good weapons harm them. If a salikotal willingly kills itself nearby folks are damaged somehow.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I have no objections. Although if they can seemingly move at will during the night they might have knowledge that we can use. Either special magic that hides them from the shadow beasts or they might have some other connection.

Andrea looks a little concerned about Shinon's insistance on harming the theives, but is in no position to preach to people. Capturing some might be productive, and I will make sure to pray for magic that can help divine wether or not someone is telling the truth so we won't have such difficulties questioning them.

Andrea opens the pathfinder books so others can see and points to the passages that contain the information on the devils..

Salikotal has the appearance of lean creatures, 5'4 in height. Blood red skin, hairless and crimson wings. All reported accounts have them wielding a horned dagger. They are known as assassins, very specific contract killers that rarely if ever miss their mark. They are competent spellcasters with their abilities. All the contract killer needs is a description of its target and it can locate the unknowing victim. It hunts one at a time and has special vengeances it uses to against its intended victim.

They have special defenses but I are not certain what those are other than Immuninity to fire and poison. Andrea flips a page. Wait They are also spell resistant and their nature reduces damage to them, good weapons harm them. If a salikotal willingly kills itself nearby folks are damaged somehow.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon blinks in surprise. "You can do that?! Then why didn't you do it for that spit-throwing guy?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea gets very red in the face and speaks quietly. I forgot to pray for them today.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon throws up his hands in disbelief. "You forg-son of a! And we just let him walk! We could have waited a few hours until dawn, let you pray again, and then had clear evidence of whether he was lying or telling the truth, but you didn't offer, you just let him walk!"

Shinon sighs and shrugs. "Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk. Getting the truth out of these guys is more important than getting the truth out of that spoiled rich kid. If the Bastards don't know where Jospuph is, I'll go back into the sewers and find Henk and talk to him about it. Process of elimination."


NPC, H/Elf

Arael looks at Shinon with a paled expression, "I'm not sure who you pray to but its sounds like a good idea for you." He shakes his head, "It is often easier to catch flies with honey."


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"It's not Andrea's fault, Shinon. It was at my insistence that we interrogated him and either way, we had magical confirmation that he didn't know where Jospuph was. Isn't that enough?"

Orsin returns the guide to the stack of others when Andrea is finished.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea scowls. Yes, go back into the sewers why don't you? I am sure that will be just as productive as they last time you wandered off. If that axe was just a little more to the right we would have had your headless corpse tossed at our feet.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon frowns and then glances back at Andrea. "I...I'm sorry." Shinon sighs and rubs the back of his head. "I didn't really think about that. It's been a long time since I had anyone who actually knew me well enough to worry about my safety. This whole time I've been thinking that it wasn't really a problem if I died, as long as I rescued Jospuph in the end, but I guess that's not true."

Crossing his arms and sitting down, Shinon bites his lip. "Guess I'll have to be a little more careful and think things through a bit more if I want to solve my problems without any casualties."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea nods. Thank you.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Now kiss an make up! Bwah-ha! C'mon then. While the days young let'sgo see the bastards. In fact this has a nice legit air to it. We should tell Maurice. There'sprobably a reward fer taking em out.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Well just how are we going to do this? We should scout out the area, perhaps when we see the watch guard changed we should make our move. Plus checking them out will let us know who is in the gang and what they can do. Andrea looks at the map Janiven sketched. Shall we go through the front door or try to make our way in elsewhere? If we are going to try to capture them, we can purchase tanglefoot bags and saps.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

To see if John knows any more about the Salikotal
Knowledge(planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
"The back door is probably best, though I don't think all of us will be able to sneak up with out notifying them of our arrival."


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Well, Trigger is actually pretty sneaky, so he can take the lead with me sword backing him up.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I can pray for a silence spell in the morning that will mask any noise from our armor, although we would be deaf as well, unless some one lags behind and perhaps...tugs on a rope attached to us if they notice anyone alerted to us. I can also turn one of us invisible for a short time(3 minutes) and I can disguise my apperance to look like someone else for about a half an hour. So if we can identify who is in the gang, I could disguise myself and go with someone who is invisible. However, my voice would not change.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"We also have the wand of silence," Orsin adds. "There are only a handful of changes remaining, but it might be the best use of it. If we place the spell on a pebble, we can hold on to it as we infiltrate, then toss it away should we need to regain the use of our songs and spoken spells."


Evil GM
John Deos wrote:

To see if John knows any more about the Salikotal

[dice=Knowledge(planes)]1d20+7
"The back door is probably best, though I don't think all of us will be able to sneak up with out notifying them of our arrival."

John:
Salikotal has the appearance of lean creatures, 5'4 in height. Blood red skin, hairless and crimson wings. All reported accounts have them wielding a horned dagger. They are known as assassins, very specific contract killers that rarely if ever miss their mark. They are competent spellcasters with their abilities. All the contract killer needs is a description of its target and it can locate the unknowing victim. It hunts one at a time and has special vengeances it uses to against its intended victim.

They have special defenses but you are not certain enery resistances but you are not certain which ones, although you know they are immune to fire and poison.

You know they have SR, and Shinon is in real danger if he has been marked.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon blinks in surprise. "You guys are really over-complicating this. Why waste our time and resources being stealthy? As Duncan said, these people are probably wanted criminals. Sure, with just the five of us, we might need to sneak in, but if we report this to Maurice we might be able to score a whole squadron of dottari to back us up. Then we charge in guns blazing and take them down before they can even react. No matter how tough these guys are, if we have like twenty men we should be able to crush them in an instant, right?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I am wondering about the smith who was murdered and their other targets. Just who were they? They might of had connections with the Missepes,Stoutpours and Grulios. I do not know if investigating the blacksmith's might yield anything, but if we ask any apprentices, or perhaps Grumm if he knew them, we might learn something valuable.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Shinon wrote:
Shinon blinks in surprise. "You guys are really over-complicating this. Why waste our time and resources being stealthy? As Duncan said, these people are probably wanted criminals. Sure, with just the five of us, we might need to sneak in, but if we report this to Maurice we might be able to score a whole squadron of dottari to back us up. Then we charge in guns blazing and take them down before they can even react. No matter how tough these guys are, if we have like twenty men we should be able to crush them in an instant, right?"

Some extra help might be useful, but twenty dottari marching innto the North side? They would know were coming and flee. The dottari would be better used to secure the area and prevent them from fleeing.

Andrea paused and then spoke. If we bring help, would Fiosa be welcome? An extra healer would allow me to concentrate on combative magic.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon sighs and crosses his arms. "Guess you're right. We only have this one chance that Arael gave us, we can't really afford to screw it up..."

Andrea speaks and Shinon raises an eyebrow and looks at her. "Fiosa? ...Oh, yeah, she's that escaped slave, right? Well, she certainly has experience sneaking around, so she's not likely to get us caught on the way up...I suppose if she stays out of the way I wouldn't mind her coming. But if she goes and gets herself caught up in the middle of battle, she's going to end up wasting John's and Duncan's energy while they try and save her. You understand, don't you? Don't let the rookie near the danger."

Looking out the window, Shinon shrugs to himself. "If we're going to do this today, we'd better get going now. We still have time to stop in at a store before we get there, but only if we hurry. John can carry a silence stone, and Andrea should stick as close to him as possible so she doesn't rattle around in her armor."

Shinon frowns and turns his head to the opera singer. "By the way, newbie, you almost ruined my night yesterday. The only way you're going to be able to make it up to me is if I get two free tickets to one of your shows. So, if you're coming with us, you better make damn sure you don't die, got that?" Shinon glares at him, but behind the glare is a glint of friendly concern and camaraderie.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

The less we involve masses of Dottari the better. I'd say we just check with Maurice and sell him a hammer and anvil strategy. They set up a cordon behind em and we clear them out. The dottari take no risk and provided WE drop the leader we get the reward and Maurice and his boys get a promotion. Everybody's happy.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"I'm sorry ... you had a ... bad evening?" Orsin says, a look of confusion playing across his face, wondering how on earth he was responsible for Shinon's night. "And, don't take this the wrong way because it won't be any trouble getting you tickets, but you don't strike me as an opera lover."

With regards to Duncan's plan, Orsin remarks, "That's a sound plan."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon laughs, his entire face breaking into an honest, excited smile for the first time since Orsino had met him. "Well, I don't know if I am one or not, yet, but this has to do with a different type of...ahem. Affection." He says, stumbling over the last word and rubbing the back of his head. "Anyway, it's fine with me. As long as you can get me those tickets, I'll consider us even. And if we're even, then that means you're just as much an ally as the rest of these guys, no matter how long we've known each other. So..."

Shinon sticks one hand out. "Watch my back out there, and I'll do the same for you. And we'll both make it out of this without a scratch."


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin looks down at the hand, then back up to Shinon, smiling. He embraces the half-elf's forearm in a good, old-fashioned hero's clasp. "Deal."


NPC, H/Elf
Shinon wrote:
Shinon blinks in surprise. " Then we charge in guns blazing and take them down before they can even react."

A befuddled look crosses Arael's face, "W..w..wh...what are guns blazing?"


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon blinks in surprise. "'Gun' is Elvish slang. It refers to an arcane spell that is primarily used for harming a living creature. Especially when that spell creates fire of some kind, hence the term 'guns blazing'. It's more common among the elvish brawlers and mercenaries in town though, I guess I can see why you wouldn't know about it."

Frowning and tilting his head, Shinon continues. "Now, obviously we don't have anyone here that's capable of doing that, but the expression is more about...the force behind it? So like, if we had twenty guys with swords rushing the Bastards at the same time, that'd be about as devastating as shooting them in the face with a fire spell, understand? That's what the term means."


NPC, H/Elf

Areal interrupts, "Well it probably is better to go during the day...are you sure about today and not tomorrow? Is everyone well supplied, have the proper spells learned or prayed for?

"Don't be rash, scout it out."

He frowns, "I'm uncertain about Fiosa being involved in the combat too, unlike Ermolos she has had little training. She can cast a few mirror miracles. She is just discovering her potential. She should stay outside as guard...maybe with Larko and either myself or janiven. To stop anyone escaping. We can watch from a building or two."

He looks over at John and Duncan, "Yes, I agree a full dottari squad would bring attention. Warn them and they will. Plus, we have a squad of friends that are grateful to us, not sure if other dottari feel the same way - yet. But it is a good idea to mention it to them."

He goes to the kitchen panty and returns a few moments later with a box "You all will need these." as he hands you each 2 cure light potions, and there is a cure moderate for each. Then he pull out two lesser restorations. He explains each one to you.

3,001 to 3,050 of 26,346 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.