Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


2,801 to 2,850 of 26,346 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Shinon about two hours after you get back into your apartment there is knock on your door. It is not a loud thump, thump, thump for a softer tap, tap, tap.

Notice from my last post that I didn't stay at my place. After I went to practice, I actually headed over to the inn Orsino was going to.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Oh, this is wonderful! Shinon's headed right into a brothel and no one's even there. I'm laughing pretty hard at the thought.

Orsin does indeed return home briefly to bathe and clean his garments before returning to the smithy. He takes great care to stay on the lit streets as he returns to his apartment.

Upon arrival, he sets down his backpack beside his masterwork virginal, playing a few notes absentmindedly as he undresses. The notes are somewhat sour and out of tune, as he's spent more time away from home lately than before. He continues to grumble to himself about missing out on The Reverse Mermaid this evening, but he knows he can visit his Shu Lien another night. Perhaps another evening with her other clients garner her new information for him when they next meet.

Orsin's apartment is sparsely decorated, but everything he does have is of great quality. He's probably staying in one of the nicer parts in town, with the nest egg left to him by Gregorio and his own earnings as an opera star in Kintargo and Egorian, he has more than enough money to live comfortably for some time.

He takes the well-lit streets back to the party, surprised and delighted at the smell of grilled meat upon his return.

As a player, I'm only vaguely familiar with the shadow beast problem in Westcrown, but I'll assume that Orsin takes all the necessary precautions.


Female NPC, Halfling

Fiosa nods, "I can use this chain shirt and I've practiced with one of these before," touching the short sword. "I'd like to come on an adventure with you, perhaps as back-up." She smiles, "never know when an extra healing touch can be used."


Evil GM
Shinon wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Shinon about two hours after you get back into your apartment there is knock on your door. It is not a loud thump, thump, thump for a softer tap, tap, tap.
Notice from my last post that I didn't stay at my place. After I went to practice, I actually headed over to the inn Orsino was going to.

Looks like we were posting at the same time.

"You hear a voice coming from behind you when you get to the gate." Then two guards step out to block the exit.

One of the guards states, "You are being hailed Sir Shinon."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

Oh, this is wonderful! Shinon's headed right into a brothel and no one's even there. I'm laughing pretty hard at the thought.

I'm glad that my character's continued suffering at the hands of the group is amusing to you...*facepalm*

Shinon arrives at the Reverse Mermaid and finds...not a soul that he knows. "That's weird. I could have sworn that as I was leaving, that human with the annoying voice mentioned a party at this bar. Maybe they changed their location after I left? Or perhaps they really did finish already. It has been close to two hours now."

Sighing and glancing out the window, Shinon shakes his head. "It's getting late at this point. Even if I went back to the temple to see everyone, I'd end up having to spend the night...and for some reason the thought of being around Janiven right now doesn't appeal to me that much." Frowning, Shinon will return swiftly to his apartment and retire, spending the rest of his evening examining his items and recollecting.

If there is still a knock on Shinon's door, he will look up in surprise, and then slowly rise and go answer it.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Fiosa Sweettooth, wrote:
Fiosa nods, "I can use this chain shirt and I've practiced with one of these before," touching the short sword. "I'd like to come on an adventure with you, perhaps as back-up." She smiles, "never know when an extra healing touch can be used."

Andrea looks happy. I'd like that very much, it would really put my mind at ease knowing you were looking out for me. Andrea pours wine for both of them and drinks before kissing Fiosa and pulling her close.

Mommy? A voice asks. What are those ladies doing?
They are just good friends, don't disturb them.

Andrea goes red from head to toe. Ahem..Well, lets see what is on the grill.


Female NPC, Elf

Before Shinon makes it out the gate to head to the party at the Reverse Mermaid Lady Chelsi hurries up to him, wearing long flowing gown. Breathing a little hard, quite seductively actually, "Shinon...Hold up. I heard that you were back and I saw you practicing a bit. Very good shot with that bow." Now looking a bit nervous giting on her bottom lip. "I ...um, ...well, I was...I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner tonight. I mean if you are heading out...I could get us a carriage and we can go together." Her piercing green eyes touching your heart.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan and Grumm were having a grand time. Though Grumm was old enough to be Duncan's father, the two drank and sang as brothers.

Been proud o the boy, ye would have. Didn't show an ounce of fear, but kept is head and stuck to the plan. Make a decent warrior outta ye yet


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Oh, crap. Knowledge (Local) check to see if I know the Reverse Mermaid is a brothel. For the love of Asmodeus, please don't roll a 1!

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Evil GM

Chelsi shoos off the escort guard offered "Just a carriage and driver tonight, I'm in good hands she assures the Captain."The Captain gives a wicked look at the Shinon. 'As you wish my Lady." A look of she better get back unharmed on his face.

---

As the noble carriage, with it's driver, brings the pair to Reverse Mermaid, the street is very well lit. (It's not nightfall yet). The signage is quite colorful it shows a fish head with a pair of woman's bare legs attached. The legs are crossed but the curvature leads perfectly to pelvis.

There are some happy floppish men walking into the ornate stained glass and oak door. Where a brightly clad doorman stands, "Welcome to the Reverse Mermaid." Ashe gets the carriage door and offers his hand for the Lady Chelsi balance.

As Lady Chelsi takes his hand for the assistance, Shinon's eyes go wide as he realizes where he has brought his date.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Orsino...You are a dead man!

Shinon scratches his chin a bit and smiles. "O-oh. You were watching me, huh? Well, my skill with a bow is a necessity. To be honest, I'm not a very strong person, and to survive in the city you need to be able to take care of yourself. I actually learned how to use a bow from my father, who was a fletcher in Westcrown when I was a young man. I used to be the official exterminator of his shop." Shinon smiles a little, sadly. "Dad even paid me. I was so proud, every time he unlock the doors to his shop in the morning he'd walk in, look around, and exclaim, 'Another rat-free day at The Westcrown Archery Symposium, thanks to Shinon!'"

When Chelsi offers to take him to dinner, Shinon blinks in surprise. "Oh, er, well, I suppose it couldn't hurt to introduce you to my friends. They are the ones who are assisting me in my hunt for Lord Jospuph after all. We were all going to meet at a place called The Reverse Mermaid, so...well, let's get going then."

When Shinon and Chelsi arrive at the place, Shinon's heart falls into his stomach. "Oh no. Oh no no no no no."

Quickly, he grabs the carriage door and yanks it shut, before Chelsi has a chance to step out. "You know what? I'd rather the two of us dine alone tonight, actually. I'd like the chance to get to know you better...without my friends around. Do you mind?" He smiles warmly at Chelsi, looking directly into her eyes. "Perhaps a nicer place, one more suited to your tastes? I know of a very good restaurant nearby that the nobles frequent. We could get a steak to share? My treat, of course!"


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Duncan and Grumm were having a grand time. Though Grumm was old enough to be Duncan's father, the two drank and sang as brothers.

Been proud o the boy, ye would have. Didn't show an ounce of fear, but kept is head and stuck to the plan. Make a decent warrior outta ye yet

Ermolos looks up between bites of roast lamp and shrugs. A little juice runnng down his chin. Swalloing his bite, "Gruum it's impressive to watch Duncan work...he is natural." The glances over to where John is talking to Kenswick and Swift, "he's a monster in combat, a fearless wall works well with Duncan too."

"I feel like we made a difference today," just them Maurice reappears with four additional dottari. A lieutenant and three guards and he brings them over to Gruum, Duncan and Ermolos


Male Human, NPC Fighter, Dottari Sergeant

Maurice smiles warmly at everyone, 'Hope it doesn't bother you all but thought I'd introduce you to the remaining members of the best DAMN squad of Dottari serving this great city." He clasps his lieutenant on the back, "Lieutenant Whately Pinkerton, Rohana Slipfinger, and Hendrik Linko meet my good friends."

They all shake hands and grab tankards Maurice loudly gets everyone's attention, "To success and the best DAMN Brothers I've ever had the privledge to fight along side of." It is pretty clear to everyone there that he is speaking of both the Brotherhood and his fellow Dottari. Everyone cheers happily.

Duncan, Orsin, John and Andrea can make perception checks.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea gets two plates of meat and other veggies for herself and Fiosa. Seeing the steaming plate of food, Andres grins and cuts a hefty portion for herself, just as she is about to take a huge bite, Fiosa's hand lightly touches hers.

Lets take things slow, you don't need to take such huge bites anymore.

Andrea pauses and looks into Fiosa's understanding face, with a nods and smile in return, Andrea cuts the food into daintier portions and enjoys each bite.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin's Perception Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Orsin seems to be well into his drink, his senses dulled by the sweet, heady currents of the spirits on tap,


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
"Could just be celebratory, but...is he say'n more than what e's sayin?

Duncan continues his drink for now...


Female NPC, Elf

A bit surprised at the speed that Shinon grabbed the carriage door. "Don't be silly, I want to meet your friends." Then she gives a look that could only mean open the door we are going inside.

"Oh look, Sir Charles is going inside." She leans over to Shinon and whispers, "He is a bit of womanizer from the Vitaron family...harmless enough though."


Evil GM

Andrea and Duncan Only:
You see Janiven nodding talking to a few people including Amaya, a pretty tian, female that has been in the safehouse. Janiven is pleased with Maurice's cheer. You figure she is calculating new unexpected allies in this group.

The second thing you see is that Amaya is staring at Orsin. However the bard has not noticed her yet.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

A DEAD MAN, I tell you!

Shinon winces and then opens the door and opens his side quickly, running around to the other side and brushing Ashe aside to take Chelsi's hand and help her out of the carriage himself. "Right this way then, my Lady," he says, extremely worried and nervous. The only way Shinon is able to make himself feel better is by swearing everlasting vengeance upon the bard, and promising to never stop hunting him until the end of time.

"A womanizer, you say? Well, then let's avoid him. I won't tolerate anyone behaving rudely to you, especially in front of me," Shinon says, helping Chelsi down and then smiling at the doorman as he escorts Chelsi inside. "Now, let's see if we can find Andrea and the others..." he mutters.

Okay, give it to me straight, Baldwin. What do we see inside? I can take it.


Female NPC, Elf

"You have nothing to worry about and you don't need to resort to violence."

The doorman open the stained glass oak door. "Where your heart's desires are fulfilled." A small smile on his face.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

"You say that, but if someone should threaten you in a meaningful way, I won't hesitate, my Lady. Your safety is more important to me than your opinion of my behavior. However, if someone should merely offend you, you need not worry about my retaliation. I am currently unarmed, save for this sword." Shinon points out, having left his bow and quiver back at his apartment since he was only going out for drinks. The sword doesn't really get in his way, so he never leaves home without it.

"W-we merely desire a drink and a hot meal, my friend!" Shinon replies to the doorman, making a slashing motion across his neck at an angle that Chelsi wouldn't notice, indicating, "Don't you dare send any girls to my table!"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Shinon will see a high class establishment with people of refined character dining and enjoying themselves. :)

Andrea nods over to Janiven as she looks around the room. Looks like Janiven is making note of possible new friends for us. Andrea looks over to Orsin, I vouch for Orsin. He is brave, trustworthy and has an excellent singing voice. Andrea seems to be giving Orsin a rather eager look, perhaps Fiosa will need to work on Andrea's wandering eye,(Or at least make sure she is included.)


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
I assume I see what Andrea and Duncan see.


Evil GM

Inside the Reverse Mermaid you are greeted by a gorgeous human scantly clad in a shear gown, "Welcome to my club," her golden eyes eyes dancing. "First timers, dont' be shy I cater to all desires and unique tastes," as her hands open up and gesture widely, her long slim fingers wiggle as her hands move.

"Let me introduce you some of my finer treats."

"Of course, we cater to discretion so any particular fancy is safe here. Perhaps a nice Tian girl to join you or...if you want a bit more exotic..." her voice trails off.


Evil GM
John Deos wrote:

[dice=perception]1d20+7

I assume I see what Andrea and Duncan see.

Yes, you can look at the spoiler.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

His suspicious allayed, Duncan approaches Maurice and his three new attendees. Ever on the lookout for his friend Grumm he shares a drink and tales with the men, sparing more than a couple of mentions for the fact he would not be alive were it not for the fine weapons he wielded. Weapons forged by his MASTER Mentor, Grumm sharpest.

Warrior's only as good as the blade he wields, I tell ye! Spent me last coins this day on me 2 cesti, me Battle axe and me Especially fine sword. What smith bar here, works a forge so well as ta have such goods in stock? None I say. Never was a better day in me life, than when that redbeard took pity on a raw young dwarf and gave me a forge and set me t'learnin the song o steel.

Duncan WAS exaggerating a bit. He was already an accomplished warrior before.he met Grumm but since Duncan seemed to be attracting some notoriety, he may as well attribute the successto his friend.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon is a bit distracted, so I'll let Chelsi reply before I do. And I'm only posting this because Baldwin and I have had some trouble from posting at the same time, so I'm letting him know he can go ahead and go first without the need to edit.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will sit next to Orsin and nudges him and whispers "I think Amaya is looking at you, you should probably talk to her."


Human, NPC

Janiven taps on Amaya on her shoulder and walks over towards John. "Hi John, who's your friend." Janiven slyly steps up next to John leaving Amaya facing the tall bard.

"This room a buzz to your exploits gentlemen. The Goblin King...that is impressive. Is it true Duncan and the dottari Sergeant walked the Norther District carrying goblin heads?" She laughs a bit.

how tall is Orsin? I didn't see it on the character sheet.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin looks up, caught slightly off-guard that the man who's barely said anything since they met. He looks about the room.

"Amaya? Who's that?" Orsin's eyes scan the room for the woman whose beauty hopefully matches that of her name.


Female NPC, Elf

Chelsi blushes slightly as she realizes where she is at and what is being offered to her and Shinon. Regaining her composure, "Why thank you...my friend and I would like to begin with a nice bottle of Kyonin Red and fine meal. Looking around, a semi-private booth would be nice, then perhaps a special desert later. I believe we are waiting on a group of friends." she teases Shinon.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

"This little guy is Orsin, he helped us defeat the goblins. And yeah, they did in fact carry the goblin heads with them, I think it had something to do with scaring people, but I think Duncan would have done it even if we were in the rich part of town, I don't think he likes goblins much" John then takes a long dink of his ale, and appears to have started to feel the affects of it.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

"That damned opera singer better dig a hole all the way to Minkania, change his name, and cross-dress for the rest of his life! Otherwise, I'm going to find him and snap his camp little neck for this!" Shinon thinks, furiously blushing.

"She means the flan, by the way! That's the special dessert she's referring to!" Shinon says sternly. "Also, could you please make sure that we have a male serv- I mean, waiter? And a booth as far away from the back room as possible."

After they are seated, Shinon quickly scans the room and realizes that the party is not there. "So much rage...maybe Duncan was on to something with that sensory deprivation thing!"

Laughing a bit and trying to regain some of his lost footing, Shinon smiles sheepishly. "I guess I practiced too long...it looks like my friends have gone home already."

Clearing his throat and looking at her seriously, Shinon adds, "My sincerest apologies, my Lady. I had no idea this was the type of establishment I was invited to. I assure you, had I known, I would never have come here, not even to meet my friends, let alone to dine with a woman of your grace and dignity."


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"Little"?! I'm less than a head shorter!

Orsin's 6 feet tall. I'll update the stats today.

Regarding Janiven, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady ...?"


Evil GM
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

Orsin looks up, caught slightly off-guard that the man who's barely said anything since they met. He looks about the room.

"Amaya? Who's that?" Orsin's eyes scan the room for the woman whose beauty hopefully matches that of her name.

Orsin, all of a sudden you see two woemn in front of John and yourself, one tall and is dressed in leathers. She is speaking and then steps to the side a bit closer to John.

The other is a stunningly beautiful Tian young lady, she has mesmerizing blue eyes that radiate warmth in your soul. She is one of the most stunning women you have met in Westcrown to-date, a natural beauty with very little make-up.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Be away for a few hours so I'll just keep Andrea occupied while others talk and then come back and lol at Shinon's posts.

Andrea finishes her meal and enjoys a few more cups of wine with Fiosa. They end up mysteriously vanishing when nobody is looking...

If anyone is in the back of the yard though, they might notice the bushes rustling strangely...


Female NPC, Elf
Shinon wrote:

"That damned opera singer better dig a hole all the way to Minkania, change his name, and cross-dress for the rest of his life! Otherwise, I'm going to find him and snap his camp little neck for this!" Shinon thinks, furiously blushing.

"She means the flan, by the way! That's the special dessert she's referring to!" Shinon says sternly. "Also, could you please make sure that we have a male serv- I mean, waiter? And a booth as far away from the back room as possible."

After they are seated, Shinon quickly scans the room and realizes that the party is not there. "So much rage...maybe Duncan was on to something with that sensory deprivation thing!"

Laughing a bit and trying to regain some of his lost footing, Shinon smiles sheepishly. "I guess I practiced too long...it looks like my friends have gone home already."

Clearing his throat and looking at her seriously, Shinon adds, "My sincerest apologies, my Lady. I had no idea this was the type of establishment I was invited to. I assure you, had I known, I would never have come here, not even to meet my friends, let alone to dine with a woman of your grace and dignity."

"Of course, a male server is perfectly fine it's a matter of taste and prefernce." She winks at the Chelsi. "Flan can be fun especially with a big bowl of cream whipped cream and berries." She begins to hum a bit having a good time at the half-elf's expense.

"Do your friends have names, so we can direct them to your table?

----

After you are seated and being served by the male server. Chelsi giggles a bit..."You should have seen yoru face, it's ok. I'm a big girl and have seen quite a bit in my life."

Andrea will be so jealous.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Fantastic. Have your fun trolling the poor orphaned virgin now, because I'm going to get a whole bunch of money and get my bow upgraded to a +3 human-bane holy longbow and crush every encounter for the rest of the game after this!

"My friends' names are Andrea, Duncan and John. Two humans and a dwarf. They might also have this weird looking male human opera singer with them." Shinon quickly relays a physical description of his group to the hostess before taking Chelsi's arm and hurriedly walking away. "We don't need anything like that, either. Just the flan, thank you."

Shinon sighs and shakes his head. "I just don't want you to get the wrong impression of me, that's all. I'm not the type of guy who comes to places like this, and that's not how I view women either, so I mean, I don't want you to think that I have any lewd expectations of y-" He quickly cuts himself off and clears his throat. "Ahem. So, this is Kyonin Red, huh? I don't drink very often, but I suppose I'll make an exception tonight, as this is a very special occasion."

He raises his glass and clinks it against hers, taking a few sips.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

"WEIRD LOOKING"!? I've got the face of Adonis, the voice of Orpheus, and the body of Hercules! I'm like the frickin' Captain Marvel of hot guys. You're lucky I'm not gonna metagame this, knife ears!

While speaking to Janiven, Orsin's voice trails off as he catches sight of the Tian beauty. He tugs subtly on his collar as he drinks in her appearance, clearing his throat and turning on his charm.

He doesn't interrupt the woman with whom he's speaking, he's not that ill-mannered, but he's failed his Will save against the Tian's fascination and is clearly distracted.


Evil GM

"Well, does this wierd human male opera singer have a name?" she humbly replies batting her long eyelashes. "I would so hate to bring you the wrong opera singer?" barely able to contain a straight face.

Leading everyone to the table, the wine is already there. It's a "U-shaped" booth in a rich red velvet. There are heavy curtains hanging on an ornate iron pole that provide extra privacy for the customers desiring descretion. as the booth is pulled out for two and then slide back in when you sit down.

The sommelier offers a small taste to Shinon.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

"I actually don't know his name. We only just met today. I think it started with an O...Osmond? Olsen? No, that doesn't sound right? Orsino? No, what the hell kind of name is that? Probably O'Ryan, I guess. It's something in that region." Shinon replies, calmly looking the woman in the eye.

Shinon accepts the wine and sips it, before turning his eyes back to his date. "Well, this didn't turn out quite like I expected. Er...so, how was your day?"


Evil GM

The Madame would state, "Orsino has not been today. It will be good if he does come in, we miss his delightful company." She walks away at that point.

-----

The sommelier pours two glasses of wine and the assistant pours water for each of you. In an foreign accent the sommelier educates, "Enjoy the vintage, it has an excellent currant and blackberry tones that blends with softness of the bordeaux grape. This particular variety growns on the east side of the Five Kings Mountains, in the lower slopes where it recieves plenty of morning light." He pauses and before departing says, "I will send the head waiter over in few minutes let the two of you relax a bit." With that her turns away and the assistant pulls the drapes closed.


Female NPC, Elf

"It's ok...I will say its the first time I've ever been brought to a brothel on a firts date but its nice one." Clinking her glass to yours "Perhaps a bit presumptuous but that's ok." She laughs and winks at you.

"So you know Orsino Bessatte? He has lovely voice...sometimes he gets get a bit out of range but he tries."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

"To be fair, I did try to talk you out of coming in in the carriage," Shinon countered, smiling back at her. Even when she's teasing him, Shinon feels comfortable around her. He relaxes a bit and sips some more wine, feeling some of the weight of the day fall out of his shoulders.

"Know him? We've met, I wouldn't call us more than acquaintances of chance. Though it looks like the man plans to stick around, he might possibly even be joining my team of associates who are assisting me in my hunt for Lord Jospuph."

Looking at her with a bit of a nervous smile, Shinon offers, "If you are a fan of his, perhaps I might be able to get us some special VIP tickets to one of his shows? We could go watch the opera together, in first class seats that even money can't buy."

"I can already imagine the smug look on that opera singer's face when I beg him for these tickets, but..." Shinon thinks to himself, looking up at the elf smiling at him from across the table, "if it will get me another chance to spend an evening alone with her, I'll endure any hardship, even an opera."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea reappears from the back area of the forge yard looking rather red-faced but very happy. She notices that Orsin has found himself an admirer and her face pouts some as she starts mingling with the party-goers once more.

A short time after that, Fiosa re-enters. She is also red-faced and wearing her scarf but is quite happy as well as she hums as as she weaves slightly from the fine wine she has imbibed.


Female Human Tian, NPC
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:

"WEIRD LOOKING"!? I've got the face of Adonis, the voice of Orpheus, and the body of Hercules! I'm like the frickin' Captain Marvel of hot guys. You're lucky I'm not gonna metagame this, knife ears!

While speaking to Janiven, Orsin's voice trails off as he catches sight of the Tian beauty. He tugs subtly on his collar as he drinks in her appearance, clearing his throat and turning on his charm.

He doesn't interrupt the woman with whom he's speaking, he's not that ill-mannered, but he's failed his Will save against the Tian's fascination and is clearly distracted.

"H..H..Hi, I'm Amaya" Her eyes dart over to Janiven who conviently stepped to the side to talk to John. Her tan skin is unwrinkled or touched by time. "I once say you practice," she admits.


Evil GM

Lieutenant Pinkerton nods during Duncan's comments, "Aye, a good blade is mighty important and can change the tide of battle but it must be complimented by knowledge and a bit o'strength.' He looks around at Duncan's gear. "I need a new edge put on a family heirloom...glad to bring it in. Plus, we can talk about a few new items."

---
Across the room Fiosa and Andrea stop to chat with Gruum. He seems entertained by their conversation...thumping Andrea several times on the back. He is roaring at something that was said or done.

----
Ermolos, Brian and his family are having a good time at the grill. Entertaining Swift and his family. Eating well, joking and drinking.


Human, NPC

Janiven eases John away from the others, "So you all killed the Goblin King? That is great news for the city...merchants are going to be happy." Stopping to drink from her wine. Resuming, "So did the group handle themselves well?"

Looking at the big man, "Does Orsin have potential? How was Sergeant Maurice Greenhelm he seems totally with us in our ideas. It would be nice to have have some dottari friends that can help us and we can help them. Arael likes him a lot." Stopping short to wait for a few answers.

I haven't seen Amaya this intrigued before.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin offers a low bow, "My Lady Amaya, I am your humble servant."

"Oh, you did? Well, the theatre guards are fairly lax and like myself, they have an acute weakness for beautiful women. Or perhaps they mistook you for the prima donna? Easily understood from the sight of you."

What a ravishing creature.

"What brings you here tonight?" he asks, taking a sip from his wine.


Female Human Tian, NPC

She ignores the comment about the the theatre guards. "I'm friends with some of the folks here." She step a little closer, "Your is very distinctive, I would soooooo enjoy if you performed a song for us." Batring her long natural eyelashes at you.

2,801 to 2,850 of 26,346 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.