Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


2,751 to 2,800 of 26,346 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Duncan you can see as you walk with Maurice how much respect that you get when hold the head of an enemy. Nobody ventures to interfere with your path and you make it to the gate. The dottari guards look at their fellow sergeant approach and open the gate.

Although a different group is on duty there is a health amount of inquiry. Maurice provides a brief overview of what has occurred and that you all need a chart and a horse. Lastly, he asks for two squands, 14 men in total, to come come and guard the area. This takes some haggling but you do manage to get one squad to go back with you to secure it.

Roughly 3 hours later, in the late afternoon you all approach the goblins mansion with the horse, cart and replacement unit. The replacements have plenty of torches.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

Ermolos moves away from Shinon and laughs heartedly at him. He is bent over chuckling...obviously, he has picked up the dwarves laughter lately.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea is busily counting coins, sorting equipment into piles and wrapping up items. She humms lightly under her breath, the simple actions of focusing her mind onto the duties she does at the Exchange House calms her and she actually looks happy.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin only registers the first half of Shinon's anger, forgetting to look back up at the silenced half-elf as he tucks the wand away into his belt. I hope that's okay with everyone? It's on my spell list and the wand is arcane, so it's off-limits for Andrea.

He mouths a sincere "sor-ry" to Shinon, his thick eyebrows piqued into a frown while waiting patiently for the effects to wear off.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Ok with me.

Andrea points out the entrance to the sewers to the guards as she packs things.

Looking at the dagger and chain shirt the goblin king wore, Andrea ponders. They do need some cleaning, but they might be good for Fiosa if she is interested in accompaning me on our missions. Perhaps something that is most related with what the Movement wants to do.

Orsin, is this chain shirt the goblin king wore magical?


Evil GM

After Ermolos' good chuckle he begins to pile the dead in a funeral pyre for burning. He keeps the Goblin King to the side for Maurice. He pours oil over the bodies and strikes the flint and steel.

The smell of burning flesh permeates the air, sickening but necessary to prevent disease.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin stands about, feigning ignorance of how to help when, really, he simply doesn't want to concern himself with drudgery. He occasionally bites a nail or picks his teeth, his uncouth manners curiously contrary to the courtier's clothes he wears.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea waves Orsin over to look at the Goblin King's chain shirt to see if it is magical.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin acquiesces. Nearing her he whispers, "He looks angry," tilting his head towards Shinon. Once again he gently hums his detect magic song, his voice soft and pastoral. A trained ear could hear the potential in his instrument for songs far removed from the score of a Chelish opera.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Orsino 'Orsin' Bessatte wrote:
Orsin acquiesces. Nearing her he whispers, "He looks angry," tilting his head towards Shinon. Once again he gently hums his detect magic song, his voice soft and pastoral. A trained ear could hear the potential in his instrument for songs far removed from the score of a Chelish opera.

Well, he does get rather passionate about causes and can get rathe rimpulsive at times even at the cost of bodily harm


Evil GM

The chain shirt has a few kinks where it was recenlty hit during combat. It is not showing any special glow that would suggest it is magical.

The warrior looks at John, "My party could have used your talents." He shrugs. "Not sure if you remember but we met in the weaponshop awhile back."


Evil GM

During Andrea's counting she does come across a few interesting coins, There are 11 diamond shaped platium coins, with a twin turban wearing caliph on one side and two palm trees on the other.

There are 7 triangular gold coins with a sinlge lidless eye on face and an owl on a branch on the reverse.

They don't have any special value but they are unusual do to their foreign nature.


Evil GM

There is one more item leading into the throne room and its the elk skinned rub which is dirty from the sewage but can be cleaned up and resold for 12 gold pieces. This is something the merchant would tell you.

He says, "If their grimmy little feet didn't soil this beautiful hide it would be worth three times that amount."


Evil GM

Duncan, Maurice and a squad of Dottari return with a wagon and a draft horse. The sergeant leading his squad whistles loudly and puts a cloth over his face becuase of the stench of burning flesh. They begin to stake out the area with their giant haloran torches that protect areas from the shadow beasts. "Y'all did a 'ine job 'ere, should have an engineer in 'morrow to close up that hole."

The handless fighter helps the footless merchant to the cart. Easing him into it. They each look back at their private hell and solemnly nod.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea makes note of the coins and sets them aside, Nathaniel might be interested in them since he wanted any unusual coins and gems brouht in.

Looking at the merchent, she makes note of his skill with cloth and other items. You have quite the eye for items such as these, if you ever need some aid recovering goods or dealing with bandits we might be able to arrange something.


Evil GM

The merchant says, "I know mine cloth and material....that is my specialty." He continues to watch as Ermolos loads gear into the the cart.

Ermolos looks up at everyone, "We'll get out of here a whole quicker if you'll lend a hand or two. Those barrels and the cast are heavy."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea lends a hand with moving the barrels, making sure that their mighty warrior John gets a chance to flex his muscles on them.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon quickly realizes that he is not deaf, in fact, rather, he seems to be unable to speak or make any noise of the sort. After ranting silently for two minutes about what the hell kind of magic takes the sound away from a person and implying very rude things about the social life of a wizard who had enough time to make such a ridiculous spell, Shinon's voice returns to him. He sighs in relief and gets himself back together, before carefully lifting one of the barrels up, making sure to lift with his knees and not his back.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan also hops down to aid moving the loot.
Let's get to. Got debts to pay and booze to drink!


Evil GM

The group moves out, Maurice continues to carry the head of the goblin in his hand. There is no incident getting safely back to the gate and through it.

Maurice asks, "Where can I drop you all? I'll go deliver the goblin king and his crown to the merchants, gather the reward, then I'll meet you all to divvy it up and begin to drink that booze." It's the first time he has smiled in along time.

"You all handled yourselves very well."

----
The merchant asks to be dropped at his shop. He looks at the one handed fighter, "I could use the help and I have a spare room you can flop in until you figure out what you are going to do."

The warrior nods thankfully. "Probably start lookng for one of those hooked hands. Could take to the sea then." Laughing loudly.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon looks up at the sky. "I'll be taking my leave. I need to get some practice in before the sun sets. Stay out of trouble, Andrea." He waves goodbye to the group and heads back to the Parego Regicona. Shinon is walking back to his guest house.

Will update with what I plan to do when I get there if there is no incident on the way back. Baldwin?


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

Ermolos looks at Duncan, Orsin figured out the wand does, it shuts people up...went off and hit Shinon with it, the best damn two minutes of life." He starts to laugh hard...tears flowing down his face when he manages to look up and see Shinon's blanched face. Whacking the dwarf on his back.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Bah, the hooked hand. Been many a dwarf lost a limb like ye before. I can make ye a flail mount fer yer stump and wit a Shield in yerother hand, ye be as dangerous as.ever.
Seen 3 dwarves in me time do the same. Two'er actually better fighters than before, swear on me beard


Evil GM

The fighter brightens up with the comments. "Flail hand? Yeh, I like that idea."


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin assists the others in moving the casks, not letting his prodigious strength go to waste.

In response to Maurice's question Orsin replies, "Why, you can take me back to where we first met: The Reverse Mermaid, of course. Drinks are on me and everyone is invited!"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea looks to the others as they head back into Westcrown proper. I can take our share of gems to be exchanged at the moneylenders and see to handling the sale of the chest and restoring the throne. I believe Duncan can arrange sale of the weapons and armor, correct?

Andrea makes note of the ring and magic short sword. These still need to be examined, I don't recommend wearing the ring until we understand more about it. Duncan, would you be able to do a little restoration on this chain shirt the Goblin King was wearing? I plan on giving it as a gift.

Andrea tucks the magic dagger into her pouch. I will be sure to meet everyone for a few drinks. Duncan, would it be okay to bring a friend? Or will this be a more private party? Andrea is hinting at the situation that might arise if Rebels/Dottari mingle.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

Ermolos looks at Duncan, "Bring these barrels to the Gruum's? We can't rightfully be rolling 'em down the road to the other place."


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Good point boy. Grumm'll be surprised but this was an official job so no worries. Might even.pay off to have Maurice enjoying imself surrounded by fine.blades. Soldiers talk.ye know.

He speaks up. Well, we be needing a spot t'celebrate. Maurice, bring yer buddies t'Grumm Sharpest's shop. Finest Smith in West crown. He'll take these weapons off our hands and has a pretty nice bar and grill out the back o the shop. Fine a place as any t'drink in a smithy! Bring yer friend what we bought back from the dead too, aye. Let's remind im why e came back. Ha! Yer duty OFFICER may wanna be sure things're above board an maybe have a look around the place aye?

He offers a wink to any questioning looks with an 'I'll explain later' face.


Evil GM

Maurice says, "Everything I've seen is just right, things are all good. You learn about a person when faced with death...we've got each others back." As he pulls up the wagon, helping everyone bring the gear and barrels into the smithy.


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin grumbles quietly to himself as he moves the barrels, "...Accursed dwarf, who drinks in an assy-smelling smithy...? I could have a maiden each limb right now if we went to The Mermiad..."

*grumble grumble grumble*


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon returns to his home, slipping his bag off and laying down on his bed, panting a bit. "Geez, what a day! Ah well. Not much I can do but...man, I'm tired." He looks out the window and sighs. "If I don't go outside and practice now, I may not get a chance to later...and my aim has been pretty off lately. I'm getting complacent. Time to practice some fundamentals, just to keep them fresh in my mind."

He is vaguely aware that his shirt is still torn and there is dried blood caked into his clothes from where he was stabbed, but he doesn't bother changing.

Shinon hops off the bed, taking some materials from his bag and grabbing his bow and quiver, heading outside. He pulls an archery target from the materials and attaches it to a tree in the yard, then stands back fifty feet from the tree and takes aim.

Shinon closes his eyes and listens for the beat. The beat of a song he heard a long time ago, from a traveling bard. The music comes as easily as he calls it, flowing through his entire body. His knees bend, his fingers twitch around the string and he grips the handle of the bow tightly. Raising the bow to his cheek and opening his eyes, Shinon stares down the arrowhead to the target and begins to sing aloud to himself. At the end of each stanza, he lets an arrow fly at the target, drawing another one smoothly, the rhythym of the song dictating all of his motions, keeping them fluid, solid.

"This secret side of me...
I never let you see.
I keep it caged but I can't control it.
So stay away from me.
The beast is ugly!
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it...
"

Five arrows fly, each one hitting their mark. Shinon doesn't stop to assess his skill or his practice. He is absorbed in the music, and continues to sing, drawing another arrow.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea helps unload the wagon at the smithy and then takes the gems. I'll be back soon after I get these changed. She then heads back to the Exchange House to have them converted to coin.

A rather tense but profitable expedition, sir. Andrea nods to her employer as she gives him the gems. She also arranges sale of the chest and handling of the throne. After shares have been determined between my group, I will make the first payment on the loan.

Andrea then takes care of a few small things before heading to check her apartment or the hideout for Fiosa. Upon finding her, Andrea promptly hugs her. Oh, I was so frightened that I wouldn't make it. Andrea confesses and brushes the red-brown hair aside so she can firmly kiss those rose-petal lips. I have some gifts for you. Andrea places the magical dagger into Fiosa's hands.

Something to help keep you safe, There is also a nice chain shirt that is being cleaned and re-sized for you. There will also be a party with the others, we'll be meeting at Grumm's forge. Would you like to join us?


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging
Shinon wrote:


"This secret side of me...
I never let you see.
I keep it caged but I can't control it.
So stay away from me.
The beast is ugly!
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it...

Ha! I Love Skillet but that song is generally played when I am going for a fast time at crossfit. Bit fast for relaxing for archery ain't it? Also if you like them check out bands: Story of the Year and Alter Bridge.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2
Duncan Redhammer wrote:


Ha! I Love Skillet but that song is generally played when I am going for a fast time at crossfit. Bit fast for relaxing for archery ain't it? Also if you like them check out bands: Story of the Year and Alter Bridge.

As an archer myself, I find that the best way to practice your aim is not to practice hitting the target, but to practice precision. As long as your first shot is aimed well, and you're precise, you can fire a volley and hit every time. And the only way to train your precision is to fire at a consistent, fast pace. You are successful if you keep your hand steady and all of your arrows hit around the same spot.

Plus, this is Pathfinder. Shinon is supposed to be able to draw, aim, and fire an arrow in three seconds. He can't be relaxed when he's training for real combat.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

After an hour of continuous practice, Shinon sets his bow aside and starts to gather his arrows. His shirt is stained with sweat and his fingers are sore from gripping the string. He pants as he pulls the tenth arrow right out of the bullseye, satisfied with his overall performance.


Female NPC, Halfling

The small halfling looks at the dagger, her eyes wide. Her small hand has a difficult time wrapping aroudn teh larger handle.She kisses you and presses the blade back into your hand, "You keep it, it's a wonderful gesture but you need this fine blade more than I do right now. Besides its a touch big for me." She pulls out her dagger which is a little smaller and the hilt fits her hand better.

"A party!" her brown eyes perk up.


Evil GM

Shinon when you are done practicing you notice there were a few guards watching. One nods approvingly at your aim. Then they go back performing their duties.


Evil GM

Maurice helps get the gear into the smithy. His eyes brighten at the craftsmanship of the weapons. He warmly greets Gruum expending his hands, "Always been an admirer of your work."

"Pardon the dust and blood on me, we've been busy...Duncan says you got a fine bar."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon chuckles a bit. "Heh. Well that was embarrassing. Oh well. At least Chelsi didn't see me. I'd hate for her to think that I'm wasting time I could be using searching for Lord Jospuph out here playing around."

He heads into his room and takes his shirt and armor off, laying down on his bed and trying to catch his breath. Shinon takes a few deep, slow breaths, and continues to do this for a few minutes until he feels his heart rate return to normal.

Sitting up, Shinon wipes some sweat from his brow and takes a quick shower, scrubbing himself clean, before grabbing some fresh clothes and heading outside. "Now, I guess it's high time I started being responsible."

Shinon approaches the estate's main building and bows to the guard. "Good afternoon. Would you please check and see if Lady Grulios is available for a brief audience? My name is Shinon, and I'm the mercenary in charge of the search for her missing brother."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Fiosa Sweettooth, wrote:

The small halfling looks at the dagger, her eyes wide. Her small hand has a difficult time wrapping aroudn teh larger handle.She kisses you and presses the blade back into your hand, "You keep it, it's a wonderful gesture but you need this fine blade more than I do right now. Besides its a touch big for me." She pulls out her dagger which is a little smaller and the hilt fits her hand better.

"A party!" her brown eyes perk up.

Whoops, thought that was a small sized dagger.

Andrea looks a little embarassed that she mistook the size of the dagger. I'll look for one for you later, perhaps with something like a nice shield. Andrea tilts Fiosa's chin up and pecks what must be a dimple. I'd like you to join me sometime when we go on another mission, you definatly have talents that should be developed. Andrea grins, After all, Duncan isn't the only one that can have an apprentice. Andrea's pinky curls around Fiosa's.

Andrea gets one of her dresses ready for the party. We'll also be handing out shares of money that we got from selling loot from the goblins. How much do you think would be a good donation to Areal? Andrea shimmies into her dress. I hope you like wine, we have a fine barrel donated to us from a captive merchent.

After Andrea finishes dressing,(and helps Fiosa get something nice) She will head out with her to Grumm's.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan embaraces his friend when they come into the smithy, he whispers, This job was helpin the dottari, they be right happy wit us. Git us some more OFFICIAL customers.
Then loudly,
Ho! We did well today. A goblin king put down and we bring spoils to sell and BARRELSI tell ye o drink that need emptyin'

He calls, Boy! Finish yerwork an fire up the grill out back!


Male Human, NPC Fighter, Dottari Sergeant

"Aye to a job well done," Maurice offers in a cheer. In one long draw from his tankard he drains his cup of ale. Using the back of his hand to wipe the froth form his lips and he refills his cup. "I need to be getting that rotten corpse to the merchants and gathering our reward. We did more today for this city then it has seen in a long while. Congrats!" Drinking his second tankard somehat slower.

"Back in an hour or so, need to drop off the body and collect Kenswick and Swift. Do you'll mind if Swift brings his family? Sure they would like to say thank you."

I figured it was time for Maurice to ahve his own Avatar.


Evil GM

Brian, the apprenctice, finishes up his work and takes a few minutes to wipe of his sweaty brow and wash his hands up. "You know what the best draught of ale is boss?" Not waiting for a reply, "The one in hitting my parched throat right now." His sly smile as he raises his cup.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

We'll be behavin' , tell Im to go ahead.

He also slaps a big bag of Gold in Grumm's hand.
Not much armor today, but this'll fill yer pocket fer that sword, brother.


Evil GM

Do you have a location in the city where you want Gruum's smith shop located? Also, how far off a main lit road do you want it (or is it on one of the lit roads at night?

Maurice departs and takes care of his business, Kenswick actually gets to the smithy's shop before the others. Followed shortly thereafter by Swift and his grateful family. All are friendly and enjoy the invitation.

Janiven and Amaya show up from the Brotherhood.


Male Dwarf Expert 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Somewhere in the merchant quarter.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Amaya? I don't recognize that name. Who is she again?

Shinon frowns and shrugs as he's waiting outside. "Guess she's not available...Oh well. I'll just leave it for her."

Shinon reaches into his pocket, takes out 50 gold pieces and an envelope, and quickly writes down a sealed letter.

"To Lady Grulios,

I appreciate all the support you have given me, but as a man, I must stand on my own two feet. Please accept the enclosed gold as rent for my room, and rest assured that I shall provide you with the same amount on the first of each month for as long as I occupy your wonderful guest home.

Sincerely,
Shinon
"

He places the letter into the envelope and hands it to the guard. "Please ensure that Lady Grulios gets this, along with its contents. Make sure no one but her opens it, please. Have a nice day."

Shinon smiles and shakes the guard's hand, then starts to head back to his room, but stops and sighs. He looks over at the island he used to live on.

"The Reverse Mermaid, huh? Well...I guess I got practice in. For all I know, they're probably done by now, but..."

He sighs and throws his hands up. "Damnit. Why does being part of a group take so much effort? Things were a lot simpler when I was by myself!"

Despite himself, Shinon smiles a bit as he crosses the bridge and heads to the inn. Once he gets there, he'll try to find Orsino's table. If he spots the man, he'll take a seat and greet the others.


Evil GM

Swift approaches Duncan and Gruum, "You know, I could arrange for the street to be lit at night to your shop, if that interests you. It's a start until we can really clear out the damn beast that roam the shadows." As he drinks from his tankard. "It's a good ale but I prefer a mead myself."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea eventually shows up with Fiosa in tow. Surprisingly, Andrea is wearing a dress instead of her usual robes/armor. Fiosa also has on a pretty dress.

Andrea shows Fiosa the chain shirt that will be refit for her and also hands her the small sized short sword. Even if you aren't trained with this, I am sure our friends will find it useful. Andrea is vague about who will be receiving the blade.

Gerald also briefly shows up for a cup of wine at the invitation of Andrea. He chats briefly with others and picks up his loan payment before wishign everyone good evening


Evil GM

Shinon about two hours after you get back into your apartment there is knock on your door. It is not a loud thump, thump, thump for a softer tap, tap, tap.

2,751 to 2,800 of 26,346 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.