Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


2,551 to 2,600 of 25,179 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Spell from Charm/Lust Domain Here

Also, lets see how long I can tie this thing up. :)

This one is enchanted with me, so don't beat on it. Ermolos, you should probably help John

Andrea flutters her eyes and looks bashful at the Troblin. Duncan? How do you say' Go get some booze for us to drink' in goblin?


Goblin NPC

Goblins in G9 and G10, H9 fire their sh bows at Shinon

G 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 ⇒ 3
G 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d4 ⇒ 2
G 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d4 ⇒ 2

The arrows miss Shinon.

The goblins at G2 and F3 fire at Duncan

G 4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d4 ⇒ 3
G 5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d4 ⇒ 1

The two arrows miss the dwarf.

The goblin at F5 fires at John

G 6: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d4 ⇒ 2

The beast attacks John.

Troblin greatclub: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
bite: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
confirming critical bite: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 51d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

No confirmed critical bite but the big man is hit and bit exceptionally hard, his ears ringing in his helm


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon grits his teeth. "Having a bit of trouble there, are you Jon? Well, allow me to assist you!" He switches his target to the Troblin, drawing his arrow back carefully and humming a tune to himself, letting him concentrate better. He feels the tempo rise in the song, and just when a drummer would slam both sticks down loudly, he lets the arrow fly.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

How many rounds left on bless?

Edit: Apparently that dice roller likes it when I have the time to roleplay my combat. I'll just confirm that crit...

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

For an extra 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 2) + 2 = 12 damage


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Lasts 3 Minutes. Previous battle took 8 rounds(1 Minute 20 seconds) Two rounds have passed here so 1 Minture 40 seconds have passed


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin grimaces as he uses his teeth to remove the stopper from the tiny potion bottle. Spitting it to the ground with a mouthful of blood, he chugs the contents down forcefully.

Potion of cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 8) + 5 = 21

OH DAMN!

Beams of silver light appear briefly from Orsin's wounds before they're swallowed up by the closure of his flesh as the potion's magic knits his skin together. The opera singer moves behind (through) Maurice as he moves up to assist his comrades.

Orsin moves to I,6.


Evil GM

Three goblin dogs rush out of there holding pen, one jumps at John another on Duncan, while the third sits circling with a hunters gleam in its eyes.

GD1 v. John: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
GD2 v. Duncan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Both miss. With Duncan's buffs it misses him.


Evil GM

Maurice steps up to get the flanking with Ermolos and swings his longsword at the charmed troblin. "DIE YOU FOUL BEAST FROM HELL!"

Longsword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 171d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

{ooc]I forgot to add the +2 flanking.[/ooc]

His sword bites deep and Ermolos follows the sergeant's lead.

Gr Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15

And the beasts falls with an axe in his head.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea looks down at the Troblin as the light fades from it's eyes, a look of utter heartbreak on it's face.

Andrea shrugs and blows the Troblin a kiss while giving it one last look of shapely leg before it goes whereever Troblin's go.


Evil GM

RD 2 Recap-

Sergeant - The sergeant holds his action.
Duncan- action was changing teamwork feat.
Andrea - charmed the troblin and spent time keeping its attention.
Goblin - 5 archers shot arrows.
Troblin - The troblin next to john hit John hard but took massive damage from shinon's arrow.
John
Goblin Dogs - charged John and Duncan.
Maurice - moved up into flanking postion with Ermolos and struck the charmed troblin.

Orsin - took healing potion and moved up to help John.
Shinon - pull a well aimed shot in the charmed troblin's neck.
Ermolos- flanking wiht Maurice he brought down the charmed troblin.

John still has his round 2 action.

Sergeant - The sergeant holds his action.
Duncan-
Andrea
Goblin
Troblin
John
Goblin Dogs
Maurice
Orsin
Shinon
Ermolos

Round 3 begins:

MANSION MAP RD3


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea steps to J,4 and smashes the Troblin's head in with her mace

CDG: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will strike back at the troblin.
Attack with Power attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Between his buffs and teamwork feat Duncan's AC is 21.

Pull in behind me and John you lot. Bash any felled gobbos.

With that Duncan takes a one handed attack at the goblin dog threatening John who is in bad shape. He transfers hit judgement to accuracy and focuses his strike. John NEEDED him to hit.

1 hand Bless, Divine Favor, Judgement 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 13
Damage1d10 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 12


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

If the creature in H6 is still kicking by Orsin's turn, he'll attack it.

Bringing the full force of his weight into his attack, Orsin strikes at the monster before him, reinforcing his blade with magic as he swings.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Damage roll: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

BLARGH!!!!! *sigh* I'll 5-foot step down to J6.


Evil GM

The troblin in front of John's legs have been separated form its body. Orsin breathes a a sigh of relief after he realizes the troblin is in two peices following John's attack.

Duncan's bastard sword pierces the goblin dog's head.


Goblin NPC

Goblins in G9 and G10, H9 fire their sh bows at Shinon

G 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 ⇒ 2
G 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d4 ⇒ 3
G 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d4 ⇒ 2

The arrows miss Shinon.

The goblins at G2 and F3 fire at Duncan

G 4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d4 ⇒ 3
G 5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d4 ⇒ 1

The two arrows strike the dwarf.

The goblin at F5 fires at John

G 6: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d4 ⇒ 3

The arrow misses John.

Remaining Round 3 actions: John, G. Dogs, Maurice, Shinon, Ermolos.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Looking a little like a hat rack Duncan. Andrea ribs Duncan


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

I'll mount their damn heads on them!
The dwarf growls after the arrows sink home.


Evil GM

The third goblin dog leaps into area that the dead dog occupies and procedes to attack John.

G Dog3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The dog misses.

The second dog bites at the dwarf.

G Dog2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Sinking its narly teeth deep into Duncan's leg.


Evil GM

Maurice moves up to to the rumbled wall I9 and swings a tthe goblin archer. goblin in H9

LongSword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 261d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Slying the goblin. "There is a well armored one protecting a doorway.

Actions remaining RD 3 Entering the ruined mansion: John, Shinon, and Ermolos


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Agh. Duncan, switch out with Ermolos, there are too many bodies around to risk using my healing aura. Andrea says as she pries her mace out of the Troblin's skull.

Andrea seems to be more or less constantly speaking in battle, she seems especially nervous when others move away from her or get hit hard. Her eyes dart around and a sheen of sweat covers her face.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

Ermolos moves up near Maurice H8 so the sergeant is not exposed on the side. Forming a gappy line with the others. We could use another body between John and me." The young warrior yells.

Swinging down with his mighty great axe at nearby goblin.

Gr Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The tiny goblin falls over the rubble. Gobling in G9

Remaining Actions RD 3: John and Shinon.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon turns, annoyed. "Didn't you learn anything from what just happened? I just took down your finest warrior and you continue to test my patience?"

Drawing an arrow from his quiver and knocking it on his bow, Shinon points the tip of the arrow right at the archer's heart. "Well too bad for you. For the first time in my life, there's a warm bed and a fireplace waiting for me when I return home, and I'll be damned if some nameless goblin flunkeys are going to stop me from getting back to that!"

He releases the arrow.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Evil GM

The arrow strikes home and the archer behind the rubble falls prone. Hex G10

The remaining archer near the rubble drops his bow and lays on the ground in a submissive manner.


Evil GM

Duncan you see the two archers to your left drop their short bows and raise their hands, wide eyed and squaking something pathetically. You see behind them huddled in teh rounded room are a mass of children and female goblins. All sobbing and scared.

Two goblins that were guarding the prisoners ran away through the rear doorway.

The only two creatures fighting right now in this phase of combat are the two remaining goblin dogs near John and Duncan.

Remaining RD3 action: John


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

perception roll to hear the cries of innocent abies: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Evil GM

Andrea's attention is focused on the yapping dogs attacking John and Duncan.

There is a huge commotion coming from inside the manor as the sergeant disappears from the doorway and second booming voice yells from someplace inside.


Evil GM

Here is the current map.

MAP RD4

The room to Duncan's left witht eh two prone goblins marked with the blue downward arrow is filled wiht children and women goblins. There are two remaining Goblin Dogs in front of Duncan and John respectively.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Still in the heat of Battle Duncan remains focused on the two goblin dogs who continue to attack him and john. Though having been hit AGAIN despite his shield, he transfers his judgement to fast healing.

1hand Bless, Divine Favor, PA1d20 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 - 1 = 14
Damage1d10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea steps one square to the south(K,4) and bashes the face of whatever creature lies there(L,4)

CGD: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Evil GM

The goblin dog in front of Duncan perishes under the bastard sword. It looks like the computer double posted for you Duncan. Leaving only one goblin dog remaining.

The goblins that have surrendered and are cowering are still doing so.

I'm not going to do a round 3 recap, too tired.


Evil GM

With all the log on issues yesterday, I'm going to give John more time to post his 3rd RD action to see if he kills the last reamining goblin dog.

In the meantime, the group has roughly 1 minute until the next combat phase to rebuff, heal up, kill or question the goblins who surrendered (woman and children) or to do a quick search. This is a definable lull in the action unless the group rushes in. I will, also, roll out a new initiative for the final battle against the Goblin King.

From Duncan, John, Andrea's vantage point they can see two humans chained up through a crack in the wall. Area D, E, F 5 and 6 They are laying on the ground but mancled they look weathered.


Evil GM

Goblin King Encounter Initiative:
maurice: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Ermolos: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Duncan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
John: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Orsin: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Andrea: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Shinon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Goblin King: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Initiative:

Maurice
Goblin King
Duncan
Shinon
Ermolos
John
Orsin
Andrea

Use this time to roleplay a bit rather than posting combat actions. Figure out what you plan to do.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon sees the group of goblin archers finally backing down and he eases his bow into one hand, slumping against a wall and panting. "Man...those attacks in the bar took more out of me than I thought..." he mutters, reaching into his backpack for his canteen and taking a drink of water. He glances over at the others. "Duncan? Andrea? John? Any of you thirsty?" he waves the canteen in an offering manner.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

I'm ok but all of you look thirsty for a healing potion! Andrea opens up her satchel showing 8 CLW potions. Drink up! I'm almost out of healing spells and I don't want to have to explain to Janiven and Areal if you get yourself killed

Andrea passes out as many healing potions as people want while nagging away.

Either drag the bodies away or stab them, If I need to use healing they will get revived since I can't target my ability. Andrea bashes the bodies in J,2 and I,2

Are those babies crying?


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon takes a healing potion with a smile and uncorks it, pressing the vial to his lips and tilting it back. He empties the contents down his throat and winces, swallowing harshly. Shinon hates drinking healing potions, they have absolutely no flavor, not even the crispness of water, you are literally just pouring a baseless, non-acidic liquid down your throat. Still, he could feel his wounds close up even more, and stands up, feeling refreshed.

"Thank you, Andrea. Incidentally, aren't you worried about going back to work? Now that you owe your boss a considerable amount of money, won't things be a bit...awkward?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18
Shinon wrote:

Shinon takes a healing potion with a smile and uncorks it, pressing the vial to his lips and tilting it back. He empties the contents down his throat and winces, swallowing harshly. Shinon hates drinking healing potions, they have absolutely no flavor, not even the crispness of water, you are literally just pouring a baseless, non-acidic liquid down your throat. Still, he could feel his wounds close up even more, and stands up, feeling refreshed.

"Thank you, Andrea. Incidentally, aren't you worried about going back to work? Now that you owe your boss a considerable amount of money, won't things be a bit...awkward?"

Andrea wipes blood off of her mace. There is an..agreement with him. Besides paying back in coin and services, we need to sell any rare coins, jewelry and other valuables through him, so he will be taking a fee.

About this time the Bless spell should be ending. Roll your HP healed Shinon. :)


Evil GM

Andrea and others do, in fact, hearing a few babies and children crying from the room to the left of Duncan. Nobody understands the frantic chittering that is coming from that side roo.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Those are babies arn't they? I'm going to go insane again arn't I?

Andrea starts swearing and finishes off the creature in L,4

*CRUNCH* I mean, why didn't I ever think to ask this before? Just why were we going in to fight these goblins? *Whack* Any reason? Robbing people? Doing some smuggling? *Squish* Watering ale?

*Squalsh*

I mean I'm certainly not one to complain about unsavory habits as Duncan well knows. I mean they could be upstanding tanners or soemthing. Everyone knows tanners tend to live on the outskirts, rather messy buisness.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will swing at the dog.
Attack with power attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8


Evil GM

The last goblin dog falls down with John's hit.


Evil GM

Maurice mumbles loud enough to be heard between Andrea's *CRUNCH, Whack, and Squalsh* "These goblins are responsible for robbing, kidnaping and causing fear within the city. They ain't no angels and don't need to be living IN the city. Lord only knows we have enough to be in fear of during the night. The Goblin King has terrorized the local merchants!"

All the immediately threatening creatures have been delat with. What does the group intend to do? I see Andrea is confirming the dead.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

See? Typical for goblins. I ain't never heard o one that weren't a murderin little bastard. They'll eat ya if they could.

Duncan has quite a few potions himself and starts downing them in succession.
If they are smart, the next wave'll come soon. Get yeselfs healed and surrounding the door. Me an John in the centre, Maurice and Shinon at the rear. Ermolos an Orsin take the flank. Eyes in the back o yer head. He may have a nother way out.

CLW1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

CLW1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

He gives Ermolos a couple as well, Yer
doin' well boy. Now drink up.

Healing rolls for ermolos
CLW1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

CLW1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

Andrea sighs. Ok. Sorry for any insults you may have gotten Maurice.

Andrea will move to the center of the group


Male human bard 7/pathfinder savant 5: 83/83 hp, Init +2, AC 24 [touch 14, flat-footed 23], Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Perception +5

Orsin breathes heavy as he watches Andrea and Shinon's exchange. He kneels down, wiping off his bloody blade on a goblin body and listens intently. Andrea is in debt...? And is there more to this "agreement" she has with her debtor than she's letting on?

"Maurice is right. If these goblins are threatening the lives of Westcrown's other citizens then they need to be dealt with. Harshly." Orsin rises to his feet as he makes his opinion known, eyes narrowed.

"This city is a mess. I may not have been here long and you all may have lost sight of this because you're waist deep in the muck and mire, but normal citizens of Cheliax do NOT live like this. If there is something we can do, then it is our duty to protect them."

Orsin nods at Duncan's order, "Agreed."


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

Duncan save the Ermolos cure potions, he was full strenth from an earlier heal.

"don't need 'em, thanks though."


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

John will drink two potions of CLW
CLW 1: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW 2: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Goblin NPC

Initiative: Goblin King Final Combat

Maurice
Goblin King
Duncan
Shinon
Ermolos
John
Orsin
Andrea

In common a voice rings loud from within, "I ain't runnin'...my koward s'geant will di' later. Come git me."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/5 Init +4 HP 74/86 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F13,R6,W17 Per+18

He probably has his best goblins in there with him ready to get us. Goblins are sneaky bastards as Duncan and Maurice have said. Don't suppose any of those captive knows what is in there.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 6 (Witchunter) Int+5, F8, R5, W9, +5 vs Spells/Poison, +2 Fort/Will when ragingAC19/T12/FF17, HP51/5563/67 when raging

Has he come out? Are we in position as Duncan ordered?

Then come out an let's be done with it. Ye've been breakin the law. So yer leavinin chains or on a slab. Yer choice.

Duncan cast Divine Favor. How long does BLESS have left?

2,551 to 2,600 of 25,179 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.