Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


1,851 to 1,900 of 26,346 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Law an' Justice ain't the same thing boy. I'm saying ye do what's right reguardless o law if ye know yer actions are just. If I come across a man in an ally rapin' a girl, then he gets a pickaxe t'the back a the head an good riddance. Laws are greatif there be sense an fairness.to'em, but here where commitin a murder gets ye a jail term OR a real high on the spot fine is it any wonder.the wealthy have no respect fer the Law?


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

"So what make justice? What right an what wrong an who decide? I don't furry understand justice. I personarry beriebe kirring a herupress man is wrong. No matter wat he done. I do not agree wit you kirring dis man. Does dis make me unjust?" I stand firm in my decision.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea starts sweating again, the constant arguing and stress cracking her reserve once more. Digging her nails into her palm, Andrea interjects. P.Perhaps it would be best to take the bandit to an authority we can trust after we question him. Does anyone know of such a person we can meet? A noble or officer? So perhaps they can arrange a hearing that will satisfy everyone.

Oy Andrea." Nathaniel says, squinting his eyes at her. You are looking mighty pale. Did you catch something down in the sewer?

Mmf..No. I am just very tired.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Ignoring Andrea, Duncan responds, looking at everyone to ensure understanding.
Doesn't make ye unjust, just makes ye dumb. If you seen wit yer own eyes this man torturin and killin', taking pleasure in it. Heard a Momma crying cause some Noble scum caught red handed done raped an kilt her baby an simply paid to have the law to look away, an knowin he gonna do it again fer fun, might feel different. Might be ye're in a position Ta stop it. Ta make im feel thier pain an KNOW that alla them kids he played wit an discarded DID matter. Ye might feel some responsibility if ya coulda stopped it but didn't, cause ye thought killin was wrong. Might be ye walked away when ye shoulda done something more....I been alive at least twice yer time boy. Wait till yer principles get an.innocent killed, THEN come tell me how ye feel bout it. Sides, Twern't askin' ye permission lad. An I ain't executin' nobody yet.

Duncan probably revieled a bit more than he intended. He finishes his wash and dons his gear, mumbling , Durn kids. under his breath.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

Fidgeting at the group's comments, "Er...it's getting close to dark, I need a decision to be made on the horse and wagon."


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Duncan spins on his heels and barks at Ermolos, Well bring it round then boy, make sure e's blindfolded an gagged. S'only place we can take im fer questionin' in safety. Then return the wagon and I expect ye at the forge come mornin'. Ain't seen a lick o work outta ye!

As the now forlorn lookin Ermolos begins a deflated march to the wagon, And be ready fer us t'shut the shop after yer works done by lunchtime- we're goin drinkin'. Grumm will be happy wit yer efforts today.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

Ermolos looks obediently at Duncan, "Yes'em, I'll make sure the wagon's ready.' He departs through the backdoor and makes sure everything is ready for the prisoner. He has the burlap bag ready to cover him in he wagon. I get yelled at...ok, he has experience but the night creature's are out soon. Doubt we are in any shape to handle those right now. Certainly, I don't want this old draft horse gettign eaten. He scratches the noses nose and gives it an apple.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea breathes out. I will be heading back to my place and then to the bathhouse. I will be staying there for the night and will see you in the morning.

Andrea nods to Nathaniel and the others and heads out the door clutching her robe around her, looking like a ragged scarecrow in the setting sun.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

"Are you leaving Andrea?" Ermolos looks confused? "is the bandit awake yet?"


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Yes I am heading back on my own. The others will secure the bandit and bring him out since he is still unconcious. Andrea nods. Good night. and shuffles off.

***********************************

Andrea arrives at her small apartment and stumbles through the door. Stripping off her muck and blood covered robes, she throws it into the trash and divests herself of her armor. Looking down, Andrea sees her
torn legs and casts her final healing spell.

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Sighing slightly at the relief from pain, Andrea puts on a simple dress for when she is not at work. Opening a case on her dresser, Andrea plucks out her pipe and some opium that she keeps and stores it along with some extra clothes before heading out back down to the street.

Looking up at the sun that is dipping lower, Andrea hurries down the streets to the Red Light District and the bath house. No longer quite the figure of horrow she was before, but still trailing quite the smell.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

I sigh at the dwarfs words. Shaking my head I look to him. "So you feeru you hod ebery rife in the pam of you hand. Ebery death is your responsibirity. Kirring this man is punishment? What has he rearned if he dies? Punishment is meant to correct, not condemn. Dis man, nor any man wiru rearn da error of deir ways if you kiru dem. You are not responsibu for da rives he has taken nor da rives he may take if set free. I say we gib him to de officias. Reab da responsibirity of punishment to does wit autority to carry it out. He wiru get what fate has in store for him."

I sit down next to the bandit making it clear I intend to guard the man from Duncan if need be. Looking at Duncan I say. "If you want kiru dis man, den you must be ready to kiru me aso." I stand firm in my choice.


Evil GM

Nathaniel looks around at the others, he moves away from the potential conflict. Making sure he moves out of reach of both. "Refill anyone?" in weak voice.


Evil GM

Andrea Only:
Make a fortitude save for the opium use to determine if you become addicted. You also gain temp HPs1d8 ⇒ 2 plus 2 on Fortitude saves temporarily, you take the temporarily reduction to con 1d4 ⇒ 1 and Wis 1d4 ⇒ 2, you are feeling the effects for 1 hour and the temporary ability damage comes back at a rate of 1 point per day.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:
[dice=fort save]1d20+5

Andrea:
You seem to crave the drug now with an intensity of an addict.

Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea lay back in the bath of the private room she rented at the bathhouse, an empty opium pipe on the floor as she listlessly leaned her head against the side of the tub.

'Bath House' wasn't entirely accurate, 'Brothel where you could also get a nice bath' was more accurate since Andrea would like to have a quick soak before and after enjoying herself. Occasionally a massage as well from some of the talented hands of the workers. Now however, her head was swimming from the vapors of the drug.

*click*

Andrea lifted her head as the door opened. Who is there? I sadi I wanted to be alone tonight.

Ya luv. A familiar voice sounded and Andrea blinked as Tracy came in, wrapped in a loose robe. Marv said you were up here and were looking all odd. So I just thought I would check in to see how my favorite gal was.

Tracy was a prostitute that Andrea often visited in her spare time. While she wasn't attractive, she was quite enthusastic and the two of them were friendly, often having a meal and a chat before a spot of fun. Andrea was rather confused why she was here though. Mmm..How did you know how to find me?

Tracy walked over to the tub. Well I saw you wobbling down the street looking like someone smacked you on the head and called for ya but you just kept on going. Ended up just following my nose, just what midden did you go swimmin in?

Andrea sighed. Long story.

Tracy gave a doubtful sound and looked down at the floor. Wut is this?! Tracy snatched up the opium pipe. You been taking this again? This will rot your insides and turn you ugly! I told you to stop this.

Andrea winced. I know, I just fell back on it. I don't know.

Tracy cocked her head and moved behind Andrea, kneeling down. Silly girl, you haven't washed your hair yet, let me take care of that. Tracy wetted Andrea's hair and put some soap in her hands. So luv, you want to tell me what is bothering you? Tracy asked as her fingertips massaged Andrea's scalp.

Andrea's eyes fluttered as the sensations flowed through her head. I feel utterly lost. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, had a perfect plan and it all just blew up in my face.

Coo. Bit young to be having one of those. Tracy teased. Still, people are strange. Be doing something for years and then decide they really want something else, that what has been going on with you?

Mm..Andrea sighed, her eyes fluttering as her memory started going back. Thought i was what I always wanted to do, threw myself right into it.

To be continued..


Evil GM

Are you taking the bandit to the safehouse?


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Yep


Human, NPC

As the group winds through the streets of Westcrown, Ermolos is careful not draw any followers. He ditches left and right making frequent turns and backtracking along the way. Kenji is thoroughly confused and lost by the time the wagon makes it to the secluded stable behind the safehouse.

In the stable the group is met by Gorvio, Larko and Mathalen. Larko and Mathalen lift and carry the prisoner, making sure his head is wrapped with the burlap bag. Gorvio quickly takes control of the draft hourse and wagon. He unhooks the wagon and give the horse some oats while brushing him.

A voice from the darkened corner rings out, "it'll be dark soon Arael thinks you all should stay here for the night....he has news to share." Janiven step out from the darkness, her brown eyes stop on Kenji.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

I gaze into Janiven's eyes for a moment and then look away seemingly too ashamed to continue to look in her eyes. I head inside.

I hope we get a chance to talk. I still don't completely understand what went wrong earlier today. I know she was upset with me about something. I only hope she will tell me what it was.

I go inside and wait for Arael's news or a chance to speak with Janiven alone. Whichever happens first.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea was nude. Standing at the edge of the forest in the dying light. Around her were the pale and ragged forms of ghouls who milled around seemed to be waiting for something, but Andrea was only vaguely aware of them since her head swam with the vapors of drugs.

She was handed a pipe earlier to suck on and leaned over a brazier that gave off a colored smoke, the drugs within making her body hot and every sense heighten ten-fold. The ghouls sniffed the vapors as well, but it would only be when the drugs flowing inside the sacrificial victims combined with it would the ultimate result be achieved.

A horn sounded and in the distance the panicked sounds of the slaves were heard as they were whipped into the forest, Andrea smelled their fear as they ran and howled with the ghouls as they stamped their feet and praised Urgathoa for the coming bounty.

The horn sounded again and the pack surged into the forest. Andrea ran with the ghouls, her eyes burning, allowing her to clearly see in the night and her nose filled with the scent of fear and sweat as she ran faster and faster. Soon she saw the whippers running behind the slaves and passed them and then saw the herd before her and howled as she flung herself at one..

Both went down in a heap and Andrea began beating with her fists, snarling as reason left her and she brought her hands down upon the man again and again until her fists her stained red and the man stopped moving. A clawed hand then grabbed her shoulder and she was flung off as a ghoul took her place and began to feast, teeth digging into the flesh and drinking the blood.

Andrea watched in a daze as the ghoul ate and then stood, lifting it's hands high and laughing as the drugs mixed. Enchanted powders flowed in dead veins and brought a momentary connection with the living which allowed it to take part of other sensations..

Andrea knew the time had come and pushed the creature to the ground and flung herself atop of it..

Oy luv. Tracy's hand patted her cheek. Don't go drifting off on me like that. Hate to think I'm so boring that me Johns pass out right after we are done.

Andrea's eyes snapped open. She was back in the room with Tracy, no more light slipped through the cracks in the window and her hair was now clean. Mphh..Sorry, I was just remembering.

Looked to be quite the memory. You were saying something about you were living you whole life for something and now you think you were wrong?

To be continued.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea nodded as Tracy wrapped her arms around Andrea's shoulders Thought everything I was doing was exactly what I wanted. Had the perfect plan and everything set up, but it just crumbled from one mistake and now I don't know what I want.

Tracy's finger lightly traced Andrea's cheek. Maybe you just realized that you are on a road that someone else laid out for you, carried you down. You have been thinking that this is what you want because it seems so right.

Oh? Andrea wasn't really listening.

Indeed, luv. Tracy's finger traced around Andrea's lips. Been brought up believing this is the right way, even though deep down there is something that is wanting to go another way, but it is just hidden enough that you over look it. Until one day you see another road along side the one you are on, heading off and curving away, and you know that that is the one you want to be one.

Andrea blinked and looked up into Tracy's face at her odd words. What did you just say?

I said you just need to get your head on straight me girl. Tracy pecked Andrea's forehead and moved around to the side of the tub and slipped in with Andrea, sitting on her lap. A good night's sleep and a clear head will do wonders for you, don't you think?

Andrea nodded. I guess you are right.

Tracy gave Andrea sly smile. Say, since we're going to be here all night and it has been a bit, how about a spot? Free of charge.

Andrea smiled in return and slid her hands up Tracy's back. Now that sounds like something I can understand.

To be concluded..


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea's eyes twitched as a beam of light snuck through the crack in the window and struck her face. Opening them, she looked around and noticed that she was stretched on a bedroll that was kept for unexpected visitors due to the presence of the night beasts. Tracy was gone, but there was a set of folded clothes next to her with a sheaf of papers upon it, along with a smaller note.

Rolling over, Andrea took the note and opened it up.

Hey there luv,

You were out like a light and I didn't want to disturb you since you were all tuckered out. While we were cuddlin you talked about that Dottari captain and how he got himself into debt with all his whorin, well I got some juicy news for you jotted down. Up to you to figure out what to do with it, but if it helps us gals walk the streets at night without worry, it is more than worth it.

Tracy

Andrea rolled over and looked at the papers and then to the window.

Gotta get your head straightened out girl.

Andrea slipped on her dress and pushed open the window letting the morning light in. Gazing at the awakened city, Andrea then knelt down, lowered her head and folded her hands.

A soft whir of wings that went unheard by all except the keenest of ears came ahead of a tiny figure that flew inside, circled around her head and alighted in her hair.


Welcome my child. My realm is always open for new believers, although be warned that I have quite the temper and what you have experianced can be quite mild compared to what I can inflict.

Pffttt

Enough of that! You had your time and now it is mine! Shoo! Shoo!

Now, let my words flow through you.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon walks with the rest of the group as they take the bandit back to the safehouse. When he sees Janiven, he gives her a quick nod and a small smile. "Alright. I'd rather stay here tonight myself anyway. I have some questions for this one. How did your mission go today? Any problems?"

Sense Motive, and also Shinon scans her real quick and I'd like to make a Heal check to see if Shinon can see any obvious (or less obvious) injuries on her.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


"Yes my new priestess, I can show you the path to the truth but only if you are devout. You are a confused little one, troubled by life and your prior decisions. You have an unhealthy craving that you need strength and a bit of luck to kick, so I encourage you to begin with a simple prayer and meditation. Perhaps, I will help." You notice there is a parchment on your desk containing a few prayers to Calistria.


Human, NPC
Shinon wrote:

Shinon walks with the rest of the group as they take the bandit back to the safehouse. When he sees Janiven, he gives her a quick nod and a small smile. "Alright. I'd rather stay here tonight myself anyway. I have some questions for this one. How did your mission go today? Any problems?"

Sense Motive, and also Shinon scans her real quick and I'd like to make a Heal check to see if Shinon can see any obvious (or less obvious) injuries on her.

Sense Motive: 1d20+9
Heal: 1d20+1

GM Only:
bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

There is nothing unusual with Janiven's appearance, tone, speech or body actions. Arael and I will explain today's developments after everyone has clean-up and we eat.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Janiven. Shinon is examining Janiven to see if she's been hurt while on her secret mission.


Evil GM
Shinon wrote:
Janiven. Shinon is examining Janiven to see if she's been hurt while on her secret mission.

With a closer reading I figured that out and editted the earlier post.


Human, NPC

Janiven looks at everyone and states, "We can all share stories and news in a little bit but the MOST important thing to do right now is bath. There are plenty of tubs and hot water is boiling. Your gear reeks and needs scrubbing too. Some of younger members of the Brotherhood of Westcrown can assist with the cleaning of your gear, if you choose. They need to learn the importance of proper maintenance of items."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea unfolded the paper and scanned the prayers before her. Gazing out into the morning light Andrea's lips moved as she softly chanted the words as a tingling flowed through her form.

Passion flows through me and I shall embrace it and share with others. Guile is shadowed from my gaze but I shall endeavor to speak and move with grace. Vengeance I have tasted and shall drink deep when me and mine are harmed. Calistria I pray to you and pledge myself to your service and yout three stings.

Andrea genuflects to the floor and lowers her head once more, the wasp flying around her head in what seems an approving manner.


Pleased with her newly recruited Priestess, while smuggly acknowledging how she tricked a fellow diety out of a prized pupil. The game between deities continues. The goddess of trickery sends a wave of answered prayers forward rewarding her disciple with desired magic.

Andrea:
There is memory in your head directing you to a location where Alister McHuffin, a cleric of Calistria, can be found. He can assist with your addiction. You are to go to him the next day. Basically, you ahve to wait 24 hours to seek the help.


NPC, H/Elf

After a couple hours to get clean themselves and their gear each party member would be requested to attend Arael and Janiven for a meal.

"This bandit you bought back is indeed Lord Cemaine's bastard son, Leif, or one of them at least. It is troubling that he was found in the sewers and attacked you." He pauses for a moment. "If this man is connect with Henk, and this Red Knives group, that will be troubling for all. Potential implication of a noble house, could have serious consequences." His eyes perk up when he mentions consequences. Could this group could be receiving help from nobility or is it a rogue bastard trying to make is mark? What is the purpose of this?

"He is in need of some healing magic."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon frowns and gestures to the unconscious bandit. "Last time I checked, healing magic was your department, Arael. Andrea isn't here, so if you don't mind, could you please restore him to consciousness? And Duncan, if you wouldn't mind holding yourself back, let's at least hear what he has to say before we punish him. Kenji, if you have a better idea for punishing him than death, I'm all pointed ears over here, but turning him over to the Dottari won't be good enough for me if this boy is guilty of murder. If he's just some common thief, he's not worth our time, but I'm not going to let a killer walk."


NPC, H/Elf

"Yes, healing magic is my 'department', I was waiting for the audience. He will be groggy when he wakes, but should able to answer your questions." With that touches the bandit and says a prayer to Iomedae.

The bandit stirs and begins to come around. When his eyes suddenly pop open wide. His parched voice crackles, "W...w...where am I?"

DM:
cure: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon slams his foot into the bandit's chest, hard. "Give thanks to your god Asmodeus, boy, because you just woke up in Hell. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the guy who's going to put an arrow through your heart if you don't tell me everything I want to know. Got it?"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Evil GM

With a venomous cackle, "your a waste of elven blood and you betray your heritage." Caughing "My family will mark each of you."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon's lip twitches ever so slightly before he clears his throat and glances over at his comrades. "Seems this one is going to be troublesome..." he says as he casually grinds his heel into Lief's chest, not even looking at the bastard. "Duncan, perhaps he'll listen to you instead...would you like to give it a try?"

Shinon will actually damage the noble with an unarmed strike. He's helpless, so I automatically hit (but I'm not coup'de'gracing)

Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Anyone whose Sense Motive check beats Shinon's Bluff check (For Kenji and Janiven, the DC is 2 higher)

Spoiler:

Shinon is actually quite bothered by Lief's comment. He seems embarrassed and angry, and true anger is an emotion that Shinon has rarely, if ever, shown in front of the group before.


Evil GM

did you all manacle him or bind him? There was talk that John had manacles but I don't recall him actually being bound. I could be wrong. Otherwise he is prone but not helpless. For the helpless condtion he needs tobe paralyzed, held, bound,sleeping, unconscious, or completely at an opponents mercy. A foot on someone's is not really holding someone. I suppose since he is surrounded he would be completely at the group's mercy.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

I'm pretty sure we all agreed to tie him up/bind him. If not, here's my attack roll with the +4 for him being prone:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Evil GM

there were enough of members surrounding him I will consider him helpless for the attack.

The half-elf spits at shinon's face.

Spit: 1d20 ⇒ 20

and thick wad of spittle hits your left eye but it just hangs there coating the Shinon's brown eye.

confirm spit critical for maximum disgust factor: 1d20 ⇒ 6

"Tough beating up on an injured and helpless soul. You filthy whoreson, you ain't worthy to clean the crud off my shoes."


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon angrily draws his longsword and stabs it into the ground an inch from Lief's left ear. "I don't think you understand how this works, pencil-****, so let me spell it out for you. Right now, the only thing that's stopping me from slitting your ****ing throat is the fact that the dwarf and the human are both stronger than I am and they'd stop me. That can all change, though, if you don't start cooperating. And believe me, if you don't tell me what's going on in Henk's crew, I will not be quick about it. I'll take my time and do it right...it's been a long, long time since I enjoyed a kill, and I'll cut your skin into rags, sew you back together, and send you back to your father as a windbreaker! Now start talking!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Evil GM

The is the sound of his nasal passage being cleared then another thick wad of spittle flies forth towards Shinon.

Spit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

The other eye get the dry bloody phlegm hits your other eye. As your vision is completely blurred now and you lose your footing on his chest..

confirm nasty phlegm crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

I forgot to include his BAB last round.


Evil GM

"I'll tell you this...boy...do you think your safe walk through the sewers the other day was without notice." More of statement than a question. "If I disappear your closest friend may be in peril."Smirking, "Probably best to bring me to the dottari to sort out my reasoning to be in that sewer, who knows if you interferred with important lawful business."


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Hold up I got a bit of a post coming.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

.Busy today.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

After Shinnon has his way, I can take no more. "Enough!" shove Shinnon aside and stand between him and the thief and do my best to watch Duncan. I have trouble figuring out the true enemy as my allies are now more dangerous to me than murderers.

Looking to Shinnon. "What kind of birtueous warrior are you to abuse a herupress man such as him. What is meaning of good if ah it is another excuse to kiru people. Somewhere the chain of brood must end and dat wiru be when one of us is mercifuru or we aru dead! I wiru not sit here an watch you torment da misguided. Justice is not kirring or beating. It is mercy and a chance for one to atone. If neber giben da chance. Dere is noting gained from kirring dis man. Prease, show some balor an good wiru an maybe we gain a strong arry."

I turn from the others and kneel down next to the man. I look at him. Lowering my head for a moment to reassure what I was hoping. I look into the bandits eyes and clear my throat and speak in the best common I can muster "I was like you once. Son of a wealthy family. I tought I could do anyting. My moter died early an my dad did not raise me, he was too busy pursuing wealt. I was left to make da wrong friends and join a nasty street gang. It did not matter. Day were family. I too became a murderer in time. My fater past and I was handed over to strong martial arts master. If it weren't for the day my master took me in, I may have ended up in jail or killed by a vigilante like dese two. Now I have done much repenting an accomplished much. Dere is still much to do but let me tell you, being hero feels far better dan being da villian. Do what is right and help us stop more harm from being done. I cannot garentee your friends will survive but you have more you can become and they are only holding you back. Or is a cold death in a sewer as some nameless thug all you want? No one will remember you dat way. If death is the fate you desire, den I will stop protecting you. Make your choice! Live now and become something good and honorable to remember! Or you can gamble wit death again and see how worthless your life truly is!" I await the boys answer.
Diplomacy:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Sadly that is as high as I can roll and I doubt it will mean anything. Spent a good couple hours concocting that speech too. At least it is a high roll, thank goodness for that. P.S. The stuff you just heard is part of my revised backgroud. My profile has not been updated to include it yet but it will soon.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Purty speech boy, I hope I'm there t'see it when e stabs ya in the back fer yer kindness..Duncan spits and.walks out of the room. Once he clears the door he leans up against the wall for the expected answer.
Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Evil GM

Great roll Kenji but he begins in a Hostile situation since he you tried to kill him in the sewer and he is currently a prisoner.

He snarls, "touching story but I honestly could care less. I demand that you bring me to the dottari. This is an unlawful act, clearly I'm not a treat to anyone here."

"What the rule of law does not apply to this group of vigilantes?"


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Duncan you should roll an attack roll for your spit, you'll probably crit with it.

1,851 to 1,900 of 26,346 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.