Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Baldwin the Merciful's - CoT Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This is Council of Thieves AP. Westcrown, City of Twilight, once was the center of Aroden's faith, but now it symbolizes despair. By day, the city remains a vibrant center of trade; but, by night only those with a death wish venture out.


1,301 to 1,350 of 26,346 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Evil GM

DM Knowledge rolls for Arael and Janiven:

DM Only:
Arael know Hist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
know local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
know planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
know religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Janiven
know Hist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
know local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
know nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Arael would say that this creautre definately hails from another plane of existence, most likely the shadow plane.

Arael comments that the oil appears to be evaporating.


Evil GM

Andrea when you cast your cure light wounds on Kenji you would have noticed the following:

Andrea Only:
The claw marks resemble those you observed on the Miseppe noble.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea wipes her sleeve across her mouth and ponders for a momment. I remember something, the claw marks on the Misseppe noble resembled the ones on Kenji, but this is strange, did the monster mutilate the body after the puncture wound was inflicted? Or
was that one of the methods of it's attack?
Andrea sighs. Or it could mean that the killer had accompanied by a shadow beast.

Know:Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Evil GM

Andrea's Knowledge Religion Results:

Andrea Only:
Knowledge Religion Results: you are not able to identify the species of orgin that created the marks or left the slime that is slowly evaporating.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

Knowledge planes:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 1316 if it is some how a deamon


Evil GM

John's Knowledge results:

Planes:
You agree with Arael's assessment that this creature probably came from another plane, the shadow plane makes sense. It is not a deamon. A good descripiton by Kenji may shed some additonal light on the matter.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

"I can't Identify it base only on his wounds, tomorrow when he gives us a description, I might be able to figure out what it is. If not We could always go to a library an research it."


Evil GM

Duncan and Shinon have yet to make their knowledge rolls.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Knowledge:Arcana1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Knowledge:Dungeoneering1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Knowledge:religion1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Boy has balls.Gotta give im that.


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Knowledge:Arcana1d20+5

Knowledge:Dungeoneering1d20+5

Knowledge:religion1d20+5

Boy has balls.Gotta give im that.

Duncan's results:

Duncan Only:
You are thinking definately from the plane of shadows, seems like something as oily as this could be found undeground. There is nothing about the slime that would lead youbeleive it is magical in nature. The one roll you needed high was an 8! Perhaps, Gruum could help you with better description from the boy with big balls.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Put somma it in a container o somesort and stopper the lid. Grumm been alive alot longer
n me. He might know what it is.


Evil GM

Kenji the next morning you actually wake up feeling thirsty. When you get up to get a drink of water, ale or wine you notice your wounds are healed and your movement is normal, except for being sore. The black slime is now completely gone from your body. All that remains are a few faint lines from the claws. Nor does any of the sample Arael took remain.

Event he stoppered sample that Duncan put aside has evaporated. It seems as if time does not preserve the matter.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

I wake up and head downstairs. The pain is bearable at this point since I am used to being sore but I am parched. No liquor, I chug as much water as is available. After glass number six I gasp. Then I take a moment to examine whats left of my wounds. I am currently not wearing a shirt so the marks are visible to all. I then look at my hand, I test my dexterity on some eating utensils. Finding no lasting effects from last night I seem surprised. I start muttering to myself in Minkakian as I sit in the temples lounge area. I seem to be deep in thought.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

What do you know, I did put a rank into a Knowledge other than Local. Okay, here goes:

Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Shinon analyzes the markings, attempting to recall his past experiences with ooze bugs and aboleths to see if anything looks familiar.

The next day, Shinon will head over to Grumm's smithing institution and see if Duncan is there. If he is, Shinon will engage him in conversation.

"Hello, Duncan. If you have some time this afternoon, would you mind helping me out with that little...endeavor...we discussed previously?" Shinon phrases his question carefully so as not to alert any outside ears.


Evil GM

Shinon's Knowldege Dungeoneering Results:

Shinon's Only:
The slime reminds you of an ooze or some sort of aberration. Probably best if you wait for Kenji to provide a description of the creature before asking Gruum about a slippery substance that has now evaporated.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea stood and shifted her clothes, discarding her undergarments and leaving on only her robe that she cinched loosely, grasping a small bottle, she dabbed perfume on herself, a light rose scent. She then took the bottle and glasses and exited the room.

The ghoul smiled at the congregation, showing yellowed fangs as it began a sermon. Remember when one seeks pleasure, let not any small prejudice hold you back. Neither gender, race, state of being or unbeing are obstacles to you in satiating your hunger. Feed Your Hunger.

Andrea looked up and down the silent halls and rooms and began walking through the shadows.

Let not these prejudices stop your lusts and loves. Our Princess cares that the feelings are true, for hungers shared with another increases the pleasure. Let them taste your flesh and you taste theirs.

Padding up the stairs, Andrea looked down the hall towards the door that was her goal.

Even creeds are but a small barrier, for does not our Princess welcome Calestia to her realm so our physical urges can be satisfied as well? All are welcome to eat, drink, ingest and rut before our Princess's gaze.

Soft footsteps padded down the hall with only a slight clink of glass being heard as Andrea's features were shadowed inder her hood.

Pharasma in her stupidity pursues us, but while our Princess is angry, she also laughs. Let Pharasma stay in her boneyard, thighs festooned with cobwebs as she doesn't realize she would be welcome here if she would just open her eyes to the possibilities. After all a skull clean of flesh can still be lovely, and so my children, enough talk...

Andrea stood before the door.

Feed Your Hunger.

Andrea knocked. Fiosa, are you awake? It is Andrea.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging
Shinon wrote:

What do you know, I did put a rank into a Knowledge other than Local. Okay, here goes:

Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1d20+6

Shinon analyzes the markings, attempting to recall his past experiences with ooze bugs and aboleths to see if anything looks familiar.

The next day, Shinon will head over to Grumm's smithing institution and see if Duncan is there. If he is, Shinon will engage him in conversation.

"Hello, Duncan. If you have some time this afternoon, would you mind helping me out with that little...endeavor...we discussed previously?" Shinon phrases his question carefully so as not to alert any outside ears.

Duncan comes out in full battle gear, he so loved the fact people were so used to dwarves in armor he could walk the streets dressed for violence and none gave him a second glance.

His Bastard Sword was not with him and his small and tight fitting helm was in his hand.

Aye lad, I be ready but we be needing t'speak to Kenji bout that shadow beast. Think is confidence took a lickin yesterday and I be bringing the boy as well. Seems he knows more about the forge than we first thought, so Grumm's happy fer me ta take im fer fightin practice. Learn by doin' I say, so he comes. Boy! Git yer kiester out here

Out he comes in a set of repolished chaimail (a confiscated set from the mission) with a greataxe across is shoulders and a longbow on his back)
Turns out Grumm and the boy share an affinity for Gorum. Grumm outfitted the lad I'mself. Says he'll make a fine Battlerager once e learns to give in t'the fury. Grumm is spoilin the lad if y'ask me


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea sat in her small room after people had started to retire for the night, her face was flushed once more with alcohol and a full bottle with two glasses sat on the table before her.

In a dining hall a table groaned under the weight of food and the air was filled with the scent of blood, opium and liquer. At the head of the table, a ghoul dressed in a ragged robe stood and addressed the crowd before him, one that also included Andrea.

Andrea stood and shifted her clothes, discarding her undergarments and leaving on only her robe that she cinched loosely, grasping a small bottle, she dabbed perfume on herself, a light rose scent. She then took the bottle and glasses and exited the room.

The ghoul smiled at the congregation, showing yellowed fangs as it began a sermon. Remember when one seeks pleasure, let not any small prejudice hold you back. Neither gender, race, state of being or unbeing are obstacles to you in satiating your hunger. Feed Your Hunger.

Andrea looked up and down the silent halls and rooms and began walking through the shadows.

Let not these prejudices stop your lusts and loves. Our Princess cares that the feelings are true, for hungers shared with another increases the pleasure. Let them taste your flesh and you taste theirs.

Padding up the stairs, Andrea looked down the hall towards the door that was her goal.

Even creeds are but a small barrier, for does not our Princess welcome Calestia to her realm so our physical urges can be satisfied as well? All are welcome to eat, drink, ingest and rut before our Princess's gaze.

Soft footsteps padded down the hall with only a slight clink of glass being heard as Andrea's features were shadowed inder her hood.

Pharasma in her stupidity pursues us, but while our Princess is angry, she also laughs. Let Pharasma stay in her boneyard, thighs festooned with cobwebs as she doesn't realize she would be welcome here if she would just open her eyes to the possibilities. After all a skull clean of flesh can still be lovely, and so my children, enough talk...

Andrea stood before the door.

Feed Your Hunger.

Andrea knocked. Fiosa, are you awake? It is Andrea.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Shinon frowns and crosses his arms. "I don't think we should disturb Kenji too much after last night...it's only been a few hours since his injuries. He probably needs to rest a little longer. But we certainly can't wait until nightfall for him to wake up, lest he suffer the same fate...well I suppose there's no harm in going to the temple and seeing if he's awake at least."

Shinon glances at the kid. "Oh, right. Your apprentice. Sorry, I don't think you and I have been properly introduced. I'm Shinon. And you are?"


Female NPC, Halfling

Fiosa opens her oak paneled door and smiles at the sight standing before her. Pharasma has answered my prayer. Standing there in simple short linen nightgown. She steps aside, "Come on it," her large brown eyes feasting on Andrea's silhouette.

Contemplating the moments to come, "The Mother of Prophecy and Birth previously provided me with gimpse of this moment. Your insatiable appetite can only be fulfilled with spirit by my touch. Your material desires will be fulfilled and the holy spirit of Pharasma will take root within you." As she reaches out and softly touches Andrea's arm.

The next morning, Fiosa slips out of bed and dresses in a simple gown before she pads down the hallway to the kitchen. Smiling, at who ever is there, she picks up two cups of coffee and a some rolls bringing them back to her room.


Male NPC, Human Warrior1, Fighter1

"I'm Ermolos, we met at the temple." His hand touches his repolished armor. The edge on his ax is noticeable.


Human, NPC

Janiven comes in and speaks to Kenji. She looks at the faint claw marks, "Your feeling better this morning?" She breaks Kenji's concentration with the sudden question. Then continues, "That was mighty irresponsible last night. You have deathwish apparently? You were fortunate to survive. Guess it didn't matter to you that the group depends on you. Your death would have been a great loss to the cause." Turning around without waiting for an answer she leaves. There are muffled words spoken in the kitchen down the hall, then silence.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea silently enters the room as she is invited in and pours two glasses of wine as Fiosa locks the door. Turning, she silently listens to Fiosa's words and traces her finger over the soft cheeks and ruby lips, saying nothing but letting her burning eyes meeting Fiosa's to say everything.

Giving Fiosa the other glass, Andrea drinks her wine, letting a dribble pour down her chin as she finishes her glass. As soona s Fiosa finishes, Andrea reaches for her belt and lets her robe fall free before reaching for Fiosa and lifting up her nightgown..

Andrea woke in the morning watching Fiosa leave, the taste of her skin still in her mouth, the memory of teeth biting into neck and fingers playing oh so fresh.

Andrea licked her lips. Oh Goddess, my lust is satisfied for now but will now be endless. Every cry, every drop of sweat and fluid will be devoted to you.


Female NPC, Halfling

Fiosa would enter the room carrying breakfast, "the group is beginning to gather. Janiven was raising her voice a bit at Kenji for his actions last night...something about being irresponsible. I think others are talking about going into the sewers are you going?"


Evil GM

Duncan, Ermolos and Shinon you observe merchant and his spouse weeping loudly outside their shop. There is a patrol of dottari in the vacinity. The lieutenant is holding a light tan cloak with a merchant's logo on it. It is shredded. The garmet has blotches of crimson stains.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

"Did we? I'm sorry, I've been a little distracted the past few days. Please forgive me. I'm not used to being around so many people at once." Shinon offers Ermolos his hand, and if Ermolos takes it, will shake his hand with a friendly smile.

"Well then, shall we go? We'll need to pick Andrea up on the way. I think she works at an accountant's office in the Market District." Shinon scratches his head, trying to remember if he'd heard of it.

Know (Local)- Does Shinon know the location of Andrea's workplace?
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


B+%!+! B~*#@! THAT DRIED UP CRONE THINKS SHE CAN TAKE ONE OF MINE USING MY METHODS?! I'LL FEED THAT RUNT TO THAT ONE AS PENANCE! B!!+*!

Another voice laughed. OF COURSE SHE IS A B&!+&. SHE IS A B#&~!, YOU ARE A B@&$% AND I AM THE QUEEN B+$&! AS YOU KNOW. THAT IS WHAT I AM ALL ABOUT. PLUS SEX OF COURSE.

REMIND ME WHY I ALLOW YOU HERE.

BECAUSE THE MORTAL HALF OF YOUR FAITHFUL WOULD GET VERY BORED. ANYWAY, SO THEY HUMPED IN A TEMPLE TO ARODEN WITH A CLERIC OF IOMEDAE RUNNING THE PLACE. WHO IN FACT, INVITED HER IN AND I DON'T SEE IOMEDAE DISHING OUT THE SMITES. PASSIONS COOL, BOREDOM SETS IN AND ATTENTIONS GO ELSEWHERE. YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF CHOICES RIGHT NOW.

OH?

YES. TURN YOUR LITTLE PRIESTESS INTO A STAIN ON THE WALL, DO THE SAME TO THE HALFLING AND RISK YET ANOTHER LITTLE FIGHT WITH PHARASMA. LET YOUR PRIESTESS TRY TO TURN HER TO YOUR WORSHIP, LET HER GO TO PHARASMA.

There was a snarl.

STOP THAT. OR......

OR WHAT?

LET ME TAKE BOTH OF THEM. BOTH OF YOU LOSE AND WIN. I AM SURE I CAN COME TO AN ARRANGEMENT WITH PHARASMA.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

"What the hell...not again!" Shinon says angrily, clenching his fists. "Damnit! We formed this group to protect people from the shadows...and we haven't done s*** to stop the attacks yet! That does it!"

Shinon rushes up to the dottari lieutenant. "Excuse me. What happened here? What's going on?"

Gather Information: 1d20 ⇒ 14


Evil GM
Shinon wrote:

"Did we? I'm sorry, I've been a little distracted the past few days. Please forgive me. I'm not used to being around so many people at once." Shinon offers Ermolos his hand, and if Ermolos takes it, will shake his hand with a friendly smile.

"Well then, shall we go? We'll need to pick Andrea up on the way. I think she works at an accountant's office in the Market District." Shinon scratches his head, trying to remember if he'd heard of it.

Know (Local)- Does Shinon know the location of Andrea's workplace?
1d20+7

The young man shakes you hand. He walks with a slight limp but it does not slow him.

I don't believe Andrea mentioned her employer's name or business location to anyone, given that, you would not know where she works.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2
baldwin the merciful wrote:

I don't believe Andrea mentioned her employer's name or business location to anyone, given that, you would not know where she works.

Wait, but Andrea has a Fame Point. Doesn't that mean that she's well-known enough for me to gain some knowledge off a check about her? Like I did for Janiven?


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19
Fiosa Sweettooth, wrote:
Fiosa would enter the room carrying breakfast, "the group is beginning to gather. Janiven was raising her voice a bit at Kenji for his actions last night...something about being irresponsible. I think others are talking about going into the sewers are you going?"

Andrea pushes herself out of bed. helping herself to some coffee. I know about Keni, he..went outside to attempt to 'learn' about the shadow beasts. Andrea shakes her head. His lesson consisted of claw wounds dripping with poison, how he managed to survive is a mystery.

Andrea slips up her robes, briefly revealing her scar laden back. Yes, We met some men who we believe were members of a group called the Red Knives and might have kidnapped a noble. We saw their leader meeeting with the noble at the inn we were eating at. So, we're going to try to find out if the noble is kept down there.

Andrea eats down a roll and traces Fiosa's cheek once again. We shouldn't be gone long, hopefully. Most certainly not past dusk.

Andrea then finishes eating and sweeps down the hall to meet with the others.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Edit from a few posts back-

"Well then, shall we go to the temple? We'll need to stop and pick up Andrea on the way..." Shinon stops walking, thinking for a moment. "Huh. Now that I think about it, I don't really know where Andrea spends her time. When we came back from the mission to rescue Arael, she mentioned she had a job to get to, but she wasn't clear about what job that was...Would you happen to know the location or nature of our friend's occupation, Master Dwarf?"


Evil GM

The dottari lieutentant is taken aback by the sudden burst into the conversation by Shinon. "Settle down," he begins. Then the merchant's wife bursts out in another fit.

"Are you related to the family? This is a private matter for the family." You can see the cloak better now covered in blood.

"Right now we are investigating what has happened to your son...Mrs. Pendergrass. Was you son out after dark last night?" Both parents shake their head violently back and forth.


Evil GM
Shinon wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:

I don't believe Andrea mentioned her employer's name or business location to anyone, given that, you would not know where she works.

Wait, but Andrea has a Fame Point. Doesn't that mean that she's well-known enough for me to gain some knowledge off a check about her? Like I did for Janiven?

Why would that happen? Fame points don't mean that all. Just like you can't use diplomacy checks against a fellow PC, a fame check is not meant to be used agaisnt fellow PCs. Certain NPCs may hear about some of the PCs deeds.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

I think we were all at the temple. Since Kenji slipped out, got sliced up and we all flipped out a little at that. I do believe we were all there since Areal asked us all to return on the third day and we slept over.


Male Dwarf Warrior 1/Inquisitor 4 (Witchunter) Int+4, F6, R1, W4, +4 vs Spells/PoisonAC19/T12/FF17, HP46/4663/67 when raging

Pretty sure she intended to stay at the temple, lad. Let's meet her tjere.


Evil GM
Andrea1 wrote:
I think we were all at the temple. Since Kenji slipped out, got sliced up and we all flipped out a little at that. I do believe we were all there since Areal asked us all to return on the third day and we slept over.

I should have been more clear on the time of the day. It was dark out when Kenji came back to the Temple, everyone would have stayed overnight at the temple. I assumed at first light Duncan and Ermolos went to the forge. Shinon followed shortly thereafter. Unless others left the temple they should all be there right now.


Male Half-Elf Urban Ranger 3 HP 25/29, Initiative +5, AC 16, Touch 13, FF 13 CMD 16 Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +2

Perception check against the cloak:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

"I'm not related no..." Shinon admits, backing away politely. He looks at Duncan and then steps into an alley and beckons the dwarf to follow him. He whispers, "Alright, this is getting worse and worse by the day. We have to go end the Red Knives today. I don't know for sure that it was them responsible for this attack, but I'm certainly not content to take the chance that someone else might end up dead tomorrow."


Evil GM

Results of Shinon's Perception check.

Shinon Only:
It is a blood stained cloak that is torn.


Female NPC, Halfling

Fiosa slips in behind Andrea, her slender hand cupping her bosom. Softly kissing Andrea's nape of the neck. Her moist lips delicate on the pale skin. A soft moan escapes from her throat as her mouth slowly pulls back.

"The Mother of Prophecy and Birth lives within you. More later but its time to meet the group."


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

When Kenji comes down stairs, John says"Well now that you are rested enough describe the shadow beast."


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea rests her hand on Fiosa's, her breath slightly quickening and giving a soft nod of her head as she then heads downstairs.

As Fiosa pauses in the room, a slight buzzing is heard and a wasp flies around her head.

Oh dear, shoo, shoo! Fiosa waves her hand, the wasp easily dancing away from the clumsy swong. Fiosa sets her lips and seems set on grabbing something like a pillow to swat it when a twinge around her fingers makes her stop. Looking, she sees a small droplet of blood trickle down from her nail.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

I have a look of shock on my face when Janiven walks off. I am having a hard time understanding. What is wrong? I came back successful. She seemed upset though. She says others depend on me? I know, that's why I risked my life. For the others. I.... In a fit of rage I throw the table over.

I return to my and grab my shirt and head down stairs and head out of the temple alone, yet again.

Once out of the temple I hunt down a nice quiet place with a tree or an unattended post of some sort. I tie a rope about in and begin to unload unholy and unadulterated furry of blows. I continue to mutter in my own tongue.

Minkakian:

"NO ONE DEPENDS ON ME!! NO ONE CARES WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!! WHY!?!? WHAT CHANGE!?!? THIS IS STUPID!! I DID IT FOR THE GROUP!! WHY!?!?!

It is clear that I am quite upset as I vent my frustration on the tree trunk. I will be out here for several hours.


Evil GM

Kenji I'm not sure if you read John's post above but it was directed at you. Do you answer him before you go outside?


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

Took me too long to post my last to post. I am at a loss as to how to respond. Technically Kenji would have barged out only a moment after Janiven left. Was John Deos right there?


Evil GM
Kenji Masada wrote:
Took me too long to post my last to post. I am at a loss as to how to respond. Technically Kenji would have barged out only a moment after Janiven left. Was John Deos right there?

If you read John's post literally he would have asked the question when you came down the stairs and were heading to drink your 6 glasses of water. So, before Janiven vented.


Female Human Cleric/Holy Vindicator 7/6 Init +4 HP 93/93 AC 25 (touch 12 FF25) F14,R7,W18Per+19

Andrea will be down in the main room when Duncan and any of the others arrive. She seems to be wearing a scarf in addition to her normal outfit.

Anyone who sees Fiosa also notes she has a scarf. Odd. maybe she is trying more to conceal something rather than keep warm.


Male Human(Minkakian) Martial Artist lvl 2 (Int +4) (AC17)

So it does.....um okay.....backtracking then.

Okay before the whole vent thing I do respond "Positively" to John's question as I am still proud of my actions =)

I look to John as I take my seat and start drinking. "Mornin. I rearn much about our foes. Dey shadow monsters aright. I begin to tink maybe is ruse. Boy I wrong. I had steath set up but dem rats in da arrey started ta attack me so I had to mobe. I happen to mobe into monster."

I look at my hand that help the lantern. "It was big. shape kind rike oozy bug or a snake. Somesing of dat shape. It attack me, is accuracy is on par wit our own, maybe worse. But it makes up for it in number of attacks it can rayout. More dan I can in six seconds. It uses some kind of craw but not make much sound. Craw sharp but not quite rike sword. Stiru dere is da poison. Rast few attacks it made before I ran put brack stuff in my wounds and caused me degree of feebueness. Seems it get better wit sreep do. Tankfurry is not faster dan us, or me rader not any faster dan me, or it get me."

I take a moment to look at the hand I hit it with. Trying to hearken back to when I "struck" The thing. I try hard to recall how it felt. It was such a well placed stunning blow but it did no harm. Creture must have been immune to the damage as well as the attack's effect.
"I hit it, or radder, I tink I hit it. Stunning fist, one my speciarties. I got cocky when it miss me an turn to attack it instead of run when I had chance. I prace good punch an notting. No damage. My stun not work eder. Is some kind of damage resist or absorb, an is rikery immune to condition abirities dat effect normal anatomy. No idea what it take to kiru one. Is too soon. We too week to fight dese tings now. I know technique I must master before I face beast again. Take some time to rearn but wiru herup beat monsters. I know it. You shud rook for way to hurt shadow an ooze. Hunch onry but I tink dat what dese are."

What did hitting it feel like. I did roll a nat 20 and unless the think is immune to crits, I actually made contact. What did I feel? Incorporeal, squishy, solid, oozy, fleshy? How did the body react to the stunning attempt, could I tell if there was a fort save or did it simply ignore the effect altogether. Answer what you can.

Janiven does her thing and if there are no further interruptions, Kenji goes emo for the day until someone hunts him down or three in game hours pass.


Male Human Fighter(Tower Shield Specialist) 6/ Hellknight 2 +5 int, AC 26, Touch 12, FF 25, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +5 HP66/82, Perception +12

With the description Kenji makes John thinks if he has ever heard of a creature that fits.
Knowledge planes:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

When Kenji flips the table and leave, John is left confused and wondering what has happened during the days he was not here.


Evil GM

Kenji the creature was spongy and shadowy stuff wisped around it blending its outline. It blends into the shadows well. When you made contact you hand sunk into it, connecting solidly but it sank inside it very spongy. the shdow fluff warppedar ound yoru forearm. [ooc]I believe I described the shadows and wrapping your forearm in a previous post.[ooc]

1,301 to 1,350 of 26,346 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gamethread : CoT All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.